PDA

View Full Version : gems for downloading the war game

ye_olde_cafeteria
02-26-11, 11:13 AM
I downloaded the game and got no gems. Wtf

Unregistered
02-26-11, 11:38 AM
I downloaded the game and got no gems. Wtf

You have to play it for 5 minutes at most.

Moi
02-27-11, 08:03 AM
..open the installed game n ur gems will appear. Then u can delete it.

Unregistered
03-03-11, 09:15 PM
I got the same problem... With all games... I gained some gems for downloading 1 game, but now i dont get any more gems. Ive played them for more then 15 minutes each but no gems... Why??

ID: Milrack

Unregistered
03-04-11, 12:11 AM
To all: are you on itunes or android?

If it's itunes, make sure you opened the app market by clicking on the offer in game. If you exited rs then went to the app store and searched for it, you need to delete the app and reinstall from the in game promo. After that, you should only have to tap a few times, and you'll receive the gems.

If it's android, this will be slightly annoying but highly profitable. Whichever app you download, run the app. There will be a pop up in that game to download another one. Keep downloading all the additional games. You will receive 6 gems for each one. There will be an info box everytime. Once you've downloaded all of them, the popups will stop also. I'm guessing they allowed so many free gems at once because itunes users have gotten as many or more since it started. It just might seem unfair to itunes users that android gets so many at once, where itunes only got one at a time, with quite a bit of time in between.

I actually have 2 restaurants, one itunes and one android (and I have not purchased gems on either). My itunes had about 25 gems, since I've spent many free gems on various items. On android, with the gems I earned from mastering and from the downloads, I had just over 70. If I had not spent any gems in either, I'm sure they would be fairly close, more on itunes since I've mastered more dishes there.

Unregistered
03-04-11, 04:02 AM
still doesnt work =(
i downloaded bakery story and earned 6 gems there but not in Restaurant Story...
After downloading and playing the other games happens nothing
android - ID Milrack