PDA

View Full Version : May Flowers Event - April 29, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Pages : [1] 2 3

judyandthecat
04-26-16, 02:46 PM
Minimum level is 23 for participation. The flower shop will stay after the event. :D

You can sell off your garden kits now. :)

Thanks for all the feedback regarding the selling of the crafts in the Side Shop! We've unlocked them so you should be able to purchase them now. :)

Announcement - Please take note!

Update from the team: These are some known issues for the May Flowers Event. Hope this helps if any players encounter these issues.

Prisoner Chicken and Candy Corn Sheep will not show Flower Feed as feed option. If it happens to a player, they'll need to switch to another skin to fix the issue.
Flower shop has a shortened build time for the event. It will be longer once the event is over. Price for the building will stay the same.
Flower Plot on android does not show up once placed. (It'll look like a black hole) Once the player force closes and launches the game again, the image will show up correctly.

Updates

1. You can get flowers to grow after the event is over. The flower plots are permanent and you will be able to grow the flowers there.

2. There will be brand new crafts in the Flower Shop after the event. The flowers will stay the same.

Update

For those who didnt purchase any gilded flower pots before completing Goal 8, you would be able to purchase only 2 more after which. Therefore if you want to have 2 more, purchase them before you complete Goal 8.

Terrarium craft time is now 5 hours.

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Please read Post #1 and #2 for event information updated by Judy.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D
We are getting our flower shop and looks like perhaps a pet skunk!
Join the fun at 5:30 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time!
April 28, 2016

Start preparing for the event today by reading the following suggestions.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

Complete limited time quests to win the exclusive spring skunk.

Thank you Storm 8 for lowering the time to five hours!!!

A Flower Pot ( 1 of 9)

"April Showers" happened so May Flowers must be on their way! Can't let Mother Nature do all the work - help her out by planting your own garden.

Buy 6 flower pots
Plant 4 red tulips

Reward:
280 coin, 45 experience and two pairs of gardening gloves

Business is Blooming (2 of 9)

I'm a lifelong farmer but fertilizin' flowers is mighty satsfyin' work!
Say you think you could open a Floral Shop, what with all these flowers popping up?

Have a floral shop ( cost 39,000 coins)
Harvest 7 red tulips
Make 1 tulip bouquet(takes 30 minutes and requires 7 red tulips)

Reward:
280 coin, 45 experience and 4 white daisies

Feeding Miss Daisy (3 of 9)

You've tiptoed through the tulips, so why not dabble in daisies? While you're at it, make some Flower Feed for your animals - they can totally get in on the gardening!

Give 5 tulip bouquets
Plant 8 white daisies
Make 6 flower feed(requires 1 pepper, 3 wheat and takes 1 hour)

Reward: 280 coins,4 water cans and 45 experience

Into the Wildflowers (4 of 9)

Give your animals Flower Feed and we'll be watering Fresh Wildflowers in no time!
While we're waiting, let's use the Floral Shop and get you some new garden gear!

Collect 6 wildflowers from animals (animals need to be fed flower food)
Make 8 garden headbands (in floral shop)
Make 1 beginner's kit (in floral shop)

Reward: 280 coin, 4 pink flowers and 45 experience points.

*Headbands require 12 daisies, 10 tulips and 6 wildflowers - 1 hour to make
*Beginner's kit requires 6 gloves , 4 little shovels and 2 watering cans - 15 minutes to make

You will make these in goal 4 and give in goal 5
Total required for 8 Headbands
96 Daisies
80 Tulips
48 Wild Flowers

A Starter Pack (5 of 9)

Looks like you are a budding botanist!
Lets' get you to bloom even faster with a Garden Kit!
Also, start wearing a headband - gardening really works up a sweat!

Give 8 Garden Headbands
Give 4 Beginners's Garden Kits

Reward: 280 coin, 4 blue flowers and 45 experience points

Total required for 4 Beginner's Kits
24 Gardening Gloves
16 Gardening Shovels
8 Watering Cans

Skipping Stones, not Rolling (6 of 9)

Plant 18 pink lilies
Catch 6 fish in the pond
Gather 3 garden moss

Reward: 280 coin, 11 water cans and 45 experience points

Rule of Thumb (7 of 9)

Make Garden Hats. (12) 1 hour 20 minutes
Give Garden Hats. (12)
Give Advanced Garden Kits (5) 30 minutes

Reward: 280 coins, 4 rocks and 45 experience points

Garden Hats Recipe
1 Hour 20 Minutes
12 Pink Lily
6 Daisies
10 Wild Flowers(from animals)
2 Garden Moss (from fishing)

To make 12 Garden Hats you will need:
144 Pink Lily
72 Daisies
120 Wild Flowers
24 Garden Moss

Advanced Garden Kits Recipe
30 minutes in Floral Shop
11 Gardening Gloves
8 Gardening Shovels
4 Watering Cans

To make 5 Advanced Gardening Kits you will need:
55 Gardening Gloves
40 Gardening Shovels
20 Watering Cans

Rock Garden (8 of 9)

Remember me skipping stones across the pond?
Guess where I got those stones? The Mine, of course!
Let's find more stones for skipping and gardening!

Plant 24 blue orchids
Mine 6 times

Reward: 280 coin, 45 experience and 2 gold rimmed planting pots(NICE)

Message in a Bottle (9 of 9)

Ahhhh I feel so close to Mother Nature!
Now that you're a Master Gardener, you can help others grow their green thumbs with Terrariums!

Make 15 terrariums skip for 280 gems
Give 15 terrariums skip for 27 gems
Give 5 master garden kits NO GEM SKIP

Reward: 90 experience points and THE PET SKUNK

Terrariums Recipe:
5 Hours
30 blue orchids
9 wild flowers (9 flower feed for animals)
2 garden moss
2 garden stones

To make 15 terrariums you will need:
450 blue orchids
135 wild flowers(135 bags of flower seed for animals)
30 garden moss (start making bait)
30 garden stones(going to need at least 30 shovels or PICKAXES)

Master Garden Kit Recipe:
1 hour
15 gardening gloves
12 gardening shovels
3 watering cans

MAKE the Kits BEFORE you make the terrariums
To make 5 Master Gardening Kits you will need:
75 Gardening Gloves
60 Gardening Shovels
15 Watering Cans

Attention players here is my advice for step nine---due to it taking 5 hours to make one terrarium and you need fifteen of them.
I strongly advise YOU make the five master garden kits first and give them. They only take one hour each to make so do them first.

Then make your terrariums because each one takes 5 hours and if you have 27 gems you will be able to skip the give 15 terrariums step! In case you run out of time.

The amount of gems needed to skip will decrease as you give terrariums!

We are able to help each other in the buy/sell thread with flowers, Wildflowers, garden moss, plant feed and rocks And now we can buy and sell all of the event items crafted in the floral shop.

All items crafted in the floral shop can now be bought and sold

http://i63.tinypic.com/v75nah.jpg

judyandthecat
04-26-16, 02:46 PM
Tools of The Glade Goal is for iOS ONLY

Tools of the Glade

A proper Garden Kit has all the tools to make gardening easy and fun!
Gloves, Shovels and Cans will turn that dirt into a bed of roses!

Collect Gardening Gloves from deliveries - 4
Collect Gardening Shovels from deliveries - 4
Have 5 Gardening Cans in the barn

Rewards: 280 coins, 45 experience and 6 watering cans

When you receive this goal or get to goal 4 event items start dropping from plane deliveries

Humming With Activity

This is a side goal and can help you get extra event items.

Hummingbirds are really good at pollinating Wildflowers!
Buy a Hummingbird Feeder and speed your seedlings growth!
Reward: it will cost you gems and you will get some gems back as a reward for buying it.
It drops gardening gloves, gardening shovels or watering cans every seven hours.
It is an animated feeder.

Been doing some thinking ...

Recipe one terrarium --- 5 hours

30 blue orchids
2 garden moss
2 garden stones

Ok everyone will have at least six coin flower pots plus two free gold rim ones from goal eight.
It might not be as bad as it sounds.
Every animal fed a bag of wild flower seed gives you ONE Wildflower.
You can grow blue orchids nonstop now and they take 1 hour and 30 minutes.
So even if you are working and don't want to get up in the night you should be able to do 4 collections easily in a day.
That will yield you 64 flowers from eight pots.
32 will be replanted leaving you with 32 blue orchids.
You need 30 for one terrarium.
9 Wildflowers ... 9 bags of feed takes nine hours but if you use two of your feed mills you could cut that time in half.
If not put the feed on to make before you go to bed. Give it to cows they produce quick.
2 garden moss....make dough ball hooks and or buy from newspaper I see a lot in the paper.
The mine has been pretty good you will likely get two stones in three tries.

Ok now plan this around working and sleeping....try to put the terrarium on to make say nine at night then it will be ready the next day at five in afternoon when a lot of people arrive home.

Come home make one master garden kit if you have not already made all five...then put the next days terrarium in the floral shop to make again around nine pm

The reason I am recommending do all the master garden kits first because that step does not have a skip gem amount it is give period.

sgr1953
04-26-16, 02:52 PM
Looks like the Androids will be able to join the fun. Let's hope this is as much fun as the Easter event. Looking forward to the next event.

bss0226
04-26-16, 02:53 PM
This is most likely not the same flower shop as last year. Colors were pink, now it's purple. Other parts of decoration (flowers, bench, etc) are swapped from right to left and vice versa. Bench moved one side to other and changed from white to brown.

PookieBear50
04-26-16, 03:40 PM
Let us hope that the new colors are for those that were not able to participate in last year's event, and that our old decorations and Flower Shop will still work this year.

(Let us also hope that this time the Flower Shop remains usable after the event ends.)

dizzle507
04-26-16, 03:46 PM
Let's hope they haven't run out of ideas, and just keep recycle the same things over and over again. This challenge will probably last 60 days

judyandthecat
04-26-16, 03:57 PM
Let us hope that the new colors are for those that were not able to participate in last year's event, and that our old decorations and Flower Shop will still work this year.

(Let us also hope that this time the Flower Shop remains usable after the event ends.)

I don't think it would be fair to the new players if we got to use our old flower shop and the planters we had for the new event though sure would be nice!
I love my pink flower shop and have it out all the time so this way we get to have two flower shops but I imagine only the one from this event will be operational but we will know on Thursday.
It says it will be permanent;)

judyandthecat
04-26-16, 03:59 PM
Looks like the Androids will be able to join the fun. Let's hope this is as much fun as the Easter event. Looking forward to the next event.

That is fantastic!

Niire
04-26-16, 04:03 PM
YAAAAY!!!!! Yea i got the notice, so droids are definitely included! Don't feel like the neglected stepchild this time!! :D

HelloUncertainty
04-26-16, 05:27 PM
I hope we can win the skunk!!!! 😍😍😍

PookieBear50
04-26-16, 07:30 PM
I don't think it would be fair to the new players if we got to use our old flower shop and the planters we had for the new event though sure would be nice!
I love my pink flower shop and have it out all the time so this way we get to have two flower shops but I imagine only the one from this event will be operational but we will know on Thursday.
It says it will be permanent;)

It says the "perennials" are permanent; that is, the flowers are. It MIGHT mean that the flower shop will remain operational, or it might mean that, unlike last time, the flowers will stay instead of disappearing from our flower plots.

I suppose I don't mind getting another Flower Shop, but I have to admit, I'm running out of ideas on where to put things to be aesthetically pleasing. There just isn't space enough (well, there probably is, but my farm is a mess) and expansion parts aren't dropping as often. I wish I had the design sense some of my neighbors have, lol.

Rynetory2
04-26-16, 07:40 PM
I believe the flower shop is a new building. The shop and the crafts from it stay after event. That's my personal take.

generalmadness
04-26-16, 09:06 PM
OMG A SKUNK. I want.

Rynetory2
04-26-16, 09:14 PM
OMG A SKUNK. I want.

It's really adorable, isnt it? I am so looking forward to it. I hope it's not as tiny as the chinchillas though.

moontjeb
04-27-16, 02:26 AM
I hope that they will develop a flower shop game, perhaps flower story.

bakerystoe
04-27-16, 03:47 AM
I want they to keep the flower shop after the event! unless they make some horrible changes like last year event when Flower pots turned into paths

mymummy789
04-27-16, 08:16 AM
I could do with a week off to catch up with myself after all these events BUT I wasn't around for the last flower event and I am in love with the skunk, so I guess catching up will have to wait!!!

syncler78
04-27-16, 08:56 AM
Love the skunk! But where am I going to put a new habitat? :confused:

Niire
04-27-16, 09:54 AM
It's really adorable, isnt it? I am so looking forward to it. I hope it's not as tiny as the chinchillas though.

I want want want a chinchilla!! I used to have one IRL..he was the softest and cutest little thing, he was named Timmy (his brother's name was Jimmy, I imagine a few folks will get the reference maybe! LOL)...

lnztrekfan
04-27-16, 11:01 AM
OMG! I never thought I'd say I need a skunk!! Too adorable!! And flowers! Oh gosh that's what I'm gonna name my skunk! Flower! Like from Bambi! Oh lord I'm so excited! Lol! Eek don't mind me and my excited chattering!!������

summit777
04-27-16, 12:45 PM
Love the skunk! But where am I going to put a new habitat? :confused:
same problem here ;)

PookieBear50
04-27-16, 01:27 PM
same problem here ;)

Do what I do...cycle your pets in and out. I'm limiting myself to 16 pets at a time, and switch them up at the beginning of each new month. This spares me the trouble of trying to craft and store tons of pet feed.

tuffyjkitten
04-27-16, 07:01 PM
I'm guessing since last years egg dipper wasn't operational that last year's flower shop won't be either. :(

I refused to spend gems on a new egg dipper this year. Hope that the new flower shop isn't a gem purchase, since I won't buy it if it is. Unless, of course, the crafting options are permanent after the event.... I may consider it then. I enjoyed the flower event last year and still have 1 of each flower in my silo as souvenirs. I may have to make due with that.

It's not unfair to let us reuse the same crafting building. They could charge us a small fee to reactivate it as opposed to making us buy a duplicate building that will also become useless once the event is over. If they can recycle events we can recycle what we purchased for them.

PookieBear50
04-27-16, 07:43 PM
I'm guessing since last years egg dipper wasn't operational that last year's flower shop won't be either. :(

I refused to spend gems on a new egg dipper this year. Hope that the new flower shop isn't a gem purchase, since I won't buy it if it is. Unless, of course, the crafting options are permanent after the event.... I may consider it then. I enjoyed the flower event last year and still have 1 of each flower in my silo as souvenirs. I may have to make due with that.

It's not unfair to let us reuse the same crafting building. They could charge us a small fee to reactivate it as opposed to making us buy a duplicate building that will also become useless once the event is over. If they can recycle events we can recycle what we purchased for them.

Slight difference in the situation: the Flower Shop is required in order to participate in the event; the Egg Dipper was an additional building that was could HELP participation and make things easier, but it was not necessary.

All the same, I agree that the Flower Shop we bought last year COULD be reactivated for a price (preferably not the same price as buying a new building).

tuffyjkitten
04-27-16, 10:28 PM
Slight difference in the situation: the Flower Shop is required in order to participate in the event; the Egg Dipper was an additional building that was could HELP participation and make things easier, but it was not necessary.

All the same, I agree that the Flower Shop we bought last year COULD be reactivated for a price (preferably not the same price as buying a new building).

True, it was a required vs optional purchase and that does make a difference. But still....lots of us already have one. The least they could do is design an entirely new building so they look different. Then I wouldn't mind having two of them.

ethan1brothers
04-27-16, 11:56 PM
is someone going to post all the event requirements like they do for the other games once it starts ? like on castle story

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 12:16 AM
is someone going to post all the event requirements like they do for the other games once it starts ? like on castle story

Yes. You can check Post 1 and 2 regularly for updates.

Niire
04-28-16, 05:15 AM
We have such an amazing community, i am positive people will post stuff. :) Much love for everyone! <3

judyandthecat
04-28-16, 02:37 PM
Hmmm no event here

jed1066
04-28-16, 02:37 PM
Should the event of started by now ? It's 22.30 here in the UK no sign of the event yet

melis007
04-28-16, 02:39 PM
Should the event of started by now ? It's 22.30 here in the UK no sign of the event yet
Did u get the pop up for the event this morning?
I just got a notification

AllyPally215
04-28-16, 02:41 PM
Also waiting for the event... Nothing yet 🌺🌸🌼

caron7
Notice on Android that event is delayed

Oh no! Morgan is taking a bit longer than expected to gather flower seeds. The flowers will start blooming soon!

AllyPally215
I am on IOS.

syncler78
04-28-16, 02:42 PM

I haven't gotten anything different either. I checked the App Store and there's no update for the app or a new version to download.

aroara
No event :/

judyandthecat
Ok we have a slight delay
http://i64.tinypic.com/2z6grjo.jpg

igottapi4
04-28-16, 02:45 PM
My biggest problem with this are the planters. Last time I bought the coin ones and the gem ones thinking we could at least keep the flowers on them. When the event ended and they became useless deco I deleted them. Im gonna be so mad if those work now after that. Im not gonna be moaning or crying about it but yeah, just ugh!

OzFamily
04-28-16, 02:49 PM

It must be us droids causing trouble! It was delayed last time we were included, too...
;)

sebastian8bolt5
04-28-16, 02:53 PM
If all players get to play, I don't mind a delay ��

jed1066
04-28-16, 02:57 PM
Did u get the pop up for the event this morning?
I just got a notification

Yes had a pop up for 2-3 days for May flower event on 4/28

SeaJelly77
04-28-16, 03:05 PM
Dang so when is it starting

capitalcee
04-28-16, 03:05 PM
If all players get to play, I don't mind a delay ��

Me too

bss0226
04-28-16, 03:08 PM
With all these events coming so close to each other a delay is most welcome. I would love to see at least a week between events

syncler78
04-28-16, 03:11 PM
With all these events coming so close to each other a delay is most welcome. I would love to see at least a week between events

I second that!

fertycatz
04-28-16, 03:29 PM
Hear, heat! I had a lovely little cash stash two events ago. I have *finally* gotten back up to barely 100k - and now another bloody event. And no, I'm a weak-minded doofus who can't sit out an event. Someone smack me!
Can we please stop having these long chains of events? Limit them to one per month, perhaps? 🙀😁😊

sgr1953
04-28-16, 03:43 PM

Didn't get the delay pop up on my droid device. Did any other droid users get it?

melis007
04-28-16, 03:43 PM
I am so sick of people crying on here about events....most people like them....u don't have to participate....it's your choice!
Such a waste of space that could be used for more useful content!!!!

AllyPally215
04-28-16, 03:46 PM
Didn't get the delay pop up on my droid device. Did any other droid users get it?

I also didn't get it and I am on IOS..

MightyKingLand
04-28-16, 03:47 PM
Has anyone been able to start? I never got the pop up saying it's delayed.

wishfulthinking13
04-28-16, 03:49 PM
Still nothing showing up for me

jmterao
04-28-16, 03:55 PM
I am so sick of people crying on here about events....most people like them....u don't have to participate....it's your choice!

I don't see people complaining about them, I see a lot of people eager for it to begin!

LuvsHorror
04-28-16, 04:14 PM

I think you've jumped the ***. Give it a few more days. ;)

OzFamily
04-28-16, 04:29 PM
I got a notification that it was delayed- not a pop-up in the game (same wording as in screenshot posted)

capitalcee
04-28-16, 04:30 PM

All the useful information is on the first page. There is no need to read the comments. Now your "problem" is solved.

melis007
04-28-16, 04:48 PM
All the useful information is on the first page. There is no need to read the comments. Now your "problem" is solved.

Oh wow geeze thanks....never thought of that....!!!!!
I was saying that I am tired of people complaining about how often the events happen....if U had read ...u would have seen a couple poeple complaining about it.....so thanks for your useless info too!!! And it's okay for everyone to put there two cents in....why can't I ???? U didn't have to read my post either!!!!!

HelloUncertainty
04-28-16, 04:49 PM
Says the event is delayed and is going to start "soon" yet nothing has happened.
It would be nice if they mentioned that it's not going to start until tomorrow or the next day, so we are not waiting around. 😒

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 05:04 PM
Hey guys, lets all play nice ok. Everyone can give comments but kindly refrain from posting comments that provoke others. And if you disagree with any posts, you can send me a private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) instead. So let's just play nice and wait for the event to start. :)

sgr1953
04-28-16, 05:07 PM
Says the event is delayed and is going to start "soon" yet nothing has happened.
It would be nice if they mentioned that it's not going to start until tomorrow or the next day, so we are not waiting around. ��

Oh my! I've got 8 deliveries ready to send, all of my trees need harvesting and all of my livestock are jumping up and down. I think my pets are mad because there's no action on my farm. I'm ready to go. :D Let's hope the event gets started soon.

spring_peeper
04-28-16, 05:18 PM
Use the delay to your advantage! Get those deliveries ready, get crafting, make some animal feed!

enaid03
04-28-16, 05:19 PM
Can we get an update on the timing?

Niire
04-28-16, 05:26 PM
All but my sheep are jumping, got my barn full, feed on, forgot the tree thing...>< But my deliveries are all set too! :)

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 05:28 PM
Minimum level is 23 for participation. The flower shop will stay after the event. :D

fertycatz
04-28-16, 05:36 PM
Thanks Rynetory. Any update on starting time? 😄

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 05:40 PM
Thanks Rynetory. Any update on starting time? ��

Checking now... Brb. :)

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 05:59 PM
Announcement - delay for a day

Update from the team: It's looking like it will start tomorrow. Sorry for the delay! :(

Well, we have an extra day to prepare and for those already done with preparations, you can have a little break today for your hard work. Sorry everyone, I know you are waiting for it to start.

lnztrekfan
04-28-16, 06:33 PM
Any ideas why the level requirement is 23? Is t it normally lower?

PookieBear50
04-28-16, 07:09 PM
Any ideas why the level requirement is 23? Is t it normally lower?

I would postulate that, if the Flower Shop will be sticking around after the event (and remain active), then level 23 might be the level at which it will become available to future players.

lnztrekfan
04-28-16, 07:13 PM
Thank you Pookiebear! That makes sense! :)

caron7
04-28-16, 07:19 PM
Can we get an update on the timing?
Has there been an update on timing? Will this be 5:30 EDT tomorrow?

just4funzs2
04-29-16, 02:34 AM
Good morning all... So I'm level 20. Does that mean I have been preparing for nothing?

judyandthecat
04-29-16, 04:33 AM
Good morning all... So I'm level 20. Does that mean I have been preparing for nothing?

It means you need to start sending planes so you can get to level 23.
Planes are the fastest way to level up you are not too far away.
Crossing fingers you can do it.

fertycatz
04-29-16, 09:42 AM
Any idea how long this one will last? I've been through the thread but didn't see anything about it.

melis007
04-29-16, 02:14 PM
Zombie alpaca?

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 02:15 PM
Zombie alpaca?

I like it, but what?

Oh, I see it now!

melis007
04-29-16, 02:23 PM
I like it, but what?

Oh, I see it now!
:p probably should have more descriptive!!! Lol

caron7
04-29-16, 02:33 PM
Event is live. Buy flowerpots and plant tulips. I've purchased them but cannot get the flowers to plant. I see them but they don't go into the plots when tapped. I will reboot and see if that helps30570

sweetypies97
04-29-16, 02:36 PM
where are the tulips?? I can't see them.

edit: after a force close they appeared, thankfully.

caron7
Goal 230571

syncler78
Floral Shop is 39,000 coins and I'm still somewhat broke from the last event! Time to send out deliveries and sell stuff!

(This is required for the second task "Business is Blooming".)

caron7
04-29-16, 02:37 PM
where are the tulips?? I can't see them.
After you buy plots, click on them and you have the option to plant tulips. Rebooting the app fixed my problem. Grow time 1.5 hrs

ninasidstorm8
04-29-16, 02:37 PM
Event is live. Buy flowerpots and plant tulips. I've purchased them but cannot get the flowers to plant. I see them but they don't go into the plots when tapped. I will reboot and see if that helps30570

I had the same problem. Force close your game and then you should have 4 tulips to plant when you start back up.

sweetypies97
04-29-16, 02:39 PM
Floral Shop is 39,000 coins and I'm still somewhat broke from the last event! Time to send out deliveries and sell stuff!

(This is required for the second task "Business is Blooming".)

Me too! :(

syncler78
Oh! And it looks like there is a "wildlife den" for our skunk. Really cute!

Also beware, there are daisies in your silo that you can't plant at first, but they can show up in a plane delivery order. Don't accidentally sell those! (I almost did!)

caron7
There is also the option to buy a hummingbird feeder for 90 gems with a 25 gem reward. Interesting notes on back. Will there be collections as part of this event?? 30572

caron7
04-29-16, 02:41 PM
Be careful buying plots. There are gilded ones available for gems, not coins. My neighbor accidentally swiped across and bought the wrong one. Not sure what advantage they have other than just added plots.

Sandybellee
04-29-16, 02:41 PM
There's new feed to grow too! Don't know if I should wait to get a goal to start on that.

The 39 000 price for the floral shop was a shocker! Almost wiped me out!

OzFamily
04-29-16, 02:45 PM
FYI- just pulled Garden Moss out of my fishing pond... (Just about $1,000 short for that flower shop!)

tuffyjkitten
04-29-16, 02:48 PM
It's tempting since its permanent....but I bought all this stuff last year and I'm not spending every coin I have on duplicate items. Have last year's hummingbird feeder. Have last year's plots. Have last year's flower shop. Have last year's flowers in my silo. Only have 53,000 coins.

Have fun if you're doing it!

syncler78
04-29-16, 02:50 PM
All S8 did was change the color of everything, even the flowers! :) I still have one of each flower from last year...wish I could plant them too!

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 02:52 PM
Rocks in the mine.

aliciaflorick
04-29-16, 02:54 PM
FYI- just pulled Garden Moss out of my fishing pond... (Just about $1,000 short for that flower shop!)

What are the garden moss or the garden stones for?

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 02:55 PM
Flower food in pet feed mills. Make with peppers and wheat. 1 hour.

Edit-Ok when I went to feed my animals, their feed and whatever we are supposed to make in the mill came up. Guess its not plant food. I fed one to a cow. Seems like regular food, but there must be something special about it.

Edit-The cow that I fed the new stuff, I think it gave me money instead of milk. ???

Edit-Animals fed with the special food give wildflowers.

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 03:00 PM

Can't remember from last year, making things in floral shop I think.

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 03:04 PM

We had to make vases or something called terrariums last year.

syncler78
04-29-16, 03:05 PM

Can't remember from last year, making things in floral shop I think.

Yep, we had to make bouquets, baskets, and a terrarium I think.

Niire
04-29-16, 03:09 PM
So...should I go ahead and play my stuff as normal and send deliveries and do what comes up quest wise? IE harvest crops, animals, put stuff in my machines, fish, mine, so forth, is that safe to do while waiting on the flower shop to build etc?

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 03:14 PM
Shovels and gloves from deliveries. Gloves have something to do with clovers.

caron7
04-29-16, 03:15 PM
Plant food in pet feed mills. Make with peppers and wheat. 1 hour.

Ok when I went to feed my animals, their feed and whatever we are supposed to make in the mill came up. Guess its not plant food. I fed one to a cow. Seems like regular food, but there must be something special about it.
Goats can also be fed with new food, not sure why yet

Niire
04-29-16, 03:17 PM
Sorry I have those silly questions, but I am droid and don't normally get to participate in things like this. :)3

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 03:18 PM
Plane wanted to send some blue flowers, I'm sure we need to keep these, so beware.

Niire
04-29-16, 03:28 PM
Yea getting garden moss from fishing. :)

ankavale1000
04-29-16, 03:40 PM
I just completed about 20 deliveries and no event parts at all. Is this the expected drop rate? If not, I will force close and restart game and see. Please let me know your drop rate, thanks so much

ethan1brothers
04-29-16, 03:43 PM
I just completed about 20 deliveries and no event parts at all. Is this the expected drop rate? If not, I will force close and restart game and see. Please let me know your drop rate, thanks so much

I think rynetory should be along to post the goals shortly

Niire
04-29-16, 03:43 PM
Daisies in a delivery too...

Bah, lol, meds meds...as in the delivery was asking for 2 daisies...

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 03:44 PM

I might have gotten a shovel, but not much else.

lester1a
04-29-16, 03:46 PM
What do we do with the moss, planted flowers! Are the quests sending deliveries? Ty!

sweetypies97
04-29-16, 03:49 PM
Mr Merriwether wants pink flowers. Seriously?!?!

melis007
04-29-16, 03:53 PM
Mr Merriwether wants pink flowers. Seriously?!?!

Was just coming to say that!!! The nerve of that merriweather!

alish00
04-29-16, 03:58 PM
I feed my 2 cows with the flower feed and got 2 flowers..

sgr1953
04-29-16, 04:08 PM
Has anyone noticed the train conductor. She's dressed like a flower maven. Very cute! :)

Niire
04-29-16, 04:09 PM
Piper and Morgan have new pretty clothes too! <3 Can we keep them please? LOL

transberry
04-29-16, 04:11 PM
Just bought pizza oven a week ago, doubt I make enough to buy flower shop in time

Only level 27 and 6000

No wonder why I didn't do events before

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 04:14 PM
Goals pic

30577 30578 30579

Tulip bouquet - 7 tulips (30 mins)

sgr1953
04-29-16, 04:27 PM
Goals pic

30577 30578 30579

Do we know if flower shop parts are dropped by deliveries? Can these parts be crafted? You need lots of parts.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 04:37 PM
Which parts or goal are you referring to?

lester1a
04-29-16, 04:39 PM
What do I do with the moss or rocks?? May flowers event

Niire
04-29-16, 04:43 PM
rynetory, I think they mean the gloves, and watering cans etc.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 04:44 PM
What do I do with the moss or rocks?? May flowers event

They may be required for the goals.

Merged threads.

PookieBear50
04-29-16, 04:44 PM
I wonder...is there going to be a third set of goals (besides the 1-9 that starts with buying plots and planting tulips, and the one to buy the Hummingbird feeder)? Last year, there was an alternate set that involved upgrading a garden, for which we needed gardening gloves, gardening shovels, and watering cans. The prize for the first of the 9 goals including gloves, but unless there's something else coming up, there doesn't seem to be a need for them yet...

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 04:47 PM
rynetory, I think they mean the gloves, and watering cans etc.

Ummm I just started, so far I haven't seen a need for them but I am behind on the goals. They were needed last year for upgrading but not sure for this time. Hopefully others who got ahead on the goals will post and we can see if the goals require them.

To add: those who had gotten these parts, you might want to hold on to them for a bit until we get more info.

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 05:03 PM
Goal four. Collect 6 wildflowers from animals (animals need to be feed flower food)
Make a beginners kit (in floral shop)

$280. 4 pink flowers. 45 experience points.

Sorry, I rushed through and didn't note 1-3 goals. :(

*Headbands require 12 daisys 10 tulips and 6 wildflowers 1 hour
*beginners kit requires 6 gloves 4 little shovels and 2 watering cans 15 minutes

Into the wildflowers (4 of 9)

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:07 PM
Goal four. Collect 6 wildflowers from animals (animals need to be feed flower food)
Make a beginners kit (in floral shop)

$280. 4 pink flowers. 45 experience points.

Sorry, I rushed through and didn't note 1-3 goals. :(

No worries, you have been great help. :) can you let us know what is needed to make those? I see some members asking about rocks moss etc so it may help. Thank you.

To add: what's the name of goal 4 please? Trying to see if there's 2 series or only 1.

Many thanks LuvsHorror, much appreciated. :)
Many thanks to Judy for her continuous effort to keep event info updated for the community in post 1 & 2. :)

ethan1brothers
04-29-16, 05:14 PM
you think theyed give you guys the events in advance that way ya could help us ...

justmine2
04-29-16, 05:14 PM
Are the goals the same for android? My android shop has more options than my farm on my iPad

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 05:16 PM
I've read through and don't see any mention of this so I'm wondering if anyone else may know. I am waiting to harvest my first 4 red tulips, but I have 4 of 3 other types of flowers in my silo. It won't let me plant them though. Perhaps they won't let pregrow and you can only grow when you unlock a certain goal?

bss0226
04-29-16, 05:18 PM
Bug alert. If you list the bouquets for sale, no one can buy them. They show up as requiring level 1000!

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:20 PM
Are the goals the same for android? My android shop has more options than my farm on my iPad

Can you post what are the goals you see? Pic will be good if it isn't too much trouble otherwise text is equally good. Thank you.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:21 PM
I've read through and don't see any mention of this so I'm wondering if anyone else may know. I am waiting to harvest my first 4 red tulips, but I have 4 of 3 other types of flowers in my silo. It won't let me plant them though. Perhaps they won't let pregrow and you can only grow when you unlock a certain goal?

Yes they are locked until we reach the goals that require them.

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 05:25 PM
Yes they are locked until we reach the goals that require them.

Thank you Rynestory!

Bug alert. If you list the bouquets for sale, no one can buy them. They show up as requiring level 1000!

Hmmm... Is it wrong that I think it's not a bug but done so you can't help others? Same thing with not letting you pregrow flowers. Wonder if you can sell flowers?

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:27 PM
Judy
I think there's only 1 series of goals from what I see. The goal names seem to be different but I suspect there's only 1 series. I'm checking with the team.

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 05:30 PM
All of my games just got reset to level 1!!! Nnnoooooooo!!!:(:(:( oh god oh god!!

judyandthecat
04-29-16, 05:33 PM
Judy
I think there's only 1 series of goals from what I see. The goal names seem to be different but I suspect there's only 1 series. I'm checking with the team.

I only have the (one of nine)so far except for the hummingbird goal.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:34 PM
Announcement - Please take note!

Update from the team: These are some known issues for the May Flowers Event. Hope this helps if any players encounter these issues.

Prisoner Chicken and Candy Corn Sheep will not show Flower Feed as feed option. If it happens to a player, they'll need to switch to another skin to fix the issue.
Flower shop has a shortened build time for the event. It will be longer once the event is over. Price for the building will stay the same.
Flower Plot on android does not show up once placed. (It'll look like a black hole) Once the player force closes and launches the game again, the image will show up correctly.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:37 PM
All of my games just got reset to level 1!!! Nnnoooooooo!!!:(:(:( oh god oh god!!

Stay calm sweetie.... It's not lost. Go to New device - transfer your games (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1250523&viewfull=1#post1250523) to recover your game. :)

Let me know if you need help.

justmine2
04-29-16, 05:38 PM
On android I already have option to make 3 things with gloves watering cans and trowels, not on iPad though

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:39 PM
I only have the (one of nine)so far except for the hummingbird goal.

Thanks Judy. I have confirmation they are the same series. Names will change as you progress through.

Here are the names:

A Flower Pot (1 of 9)
A Starter Pack (5 of 9)
Rule of Thumb (7 of 9)
Rock Garden (8 of 9)

Thanks for your help. You have been a great help! :D

bss0226
04-29-16, 05:40 PM
Thank you Rynestory!

Hmmm... Is it wrong that I think it's not a bug but done so you can't help others? Same thing with not letting you pregrow flowers. Wonder if you can sell flowers?

Yes you can buy and sell flowers, moss, gloves etc

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:42 PM
On android I already have option to make 3 things with gloves watering cans and trowels, not on iPad though

Are you playing on the same farm on different devices or different farms on each device? Could it be they differ cos your 2 farms are at different goals? The crafts seem to appear when you reach the goal.

ankavale1000
04-29-16, 05:47 PM
bss0226 -- Yes, I saw that, too. Though, I don't think its a bug. I think its intentional. But then, I've been proven wrong many times before. We'll see.

justmine2
04-29-16, 05:48 PM
As soon as I finished the first goal of making a bouquet the 3 options came up on android. I have 1 farm on my iPad, and a smaller one on my android phone. My grandkids usually play it lol

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 05:52 PM
As soon as I finished the first goal of making a bouquet the 3 options came up on android. I have 1 farm on my iPad, and a smaller one on my android phone. My grandkids usually play it lol

Can you check that your goals are the same as these here? If not, please let me know.

Thanks Judy. I have confirmation they are the same series. Names will change as you progress through.

Here are the names:

A Flower Pot (1 of 9)
A Starter Pack (5 of 9)
Rule of Thumb (7 of 9)
Rock Garden (8 of 9)

Thanks for your help. You have been a great help! :D

justmine2
04-29-16, 05:57 PM
Only on goal 2. Trying to post a pic

justmine2
04-29-16, 05:59 PM
That didn't work lol. Only on goal 2 but yes the same goals on both so far

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 06:00 PM
A Starter Pack (5 of 9)

Give 8 Garden Headbands
Give 4 Beginners Garden Kits

$280. 4 blue flowers. 45 experience points

I guess I'm gemming thru
*can't gem past giving the beginners kits

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 06:01 PM
That didn't work lol. Only on goal 2 but yes the same goals on both so far

This was what was posted. You should be seeing the same. :)

Goals pic

30577 30578 30579

Tulip bouquet - 7 tulips (30 mins)

sgr1953
04-29-16, 06:02 PM
You can find rocks in the mine. Just got 2.

bss0226
04-29-16, 06:10 PM
Question about wild life den. It says it can accommodate up to 3 wild life pets. Any chance that can include our fox so we can save some space?

Meiji293
04-29-16, 06:23 PM
No worries, you have been great help. :) can you let us know what is needed to make those? I see some members asking about rocks moss etc so it may help. Thank you.

To add: what's the name of goal 4 please? Trying to see if there's 2 series or only 1.

Many thanks LuvsHorror, much appreciated. :)
Many thanks to Judy for her continuous effort to keep event info updated for the community in post 1 & 2. :)

goal 3

give 5 tulip bouquets
plant 8 white daisies
make 6 flower feed
reward 280 coins 4 water cans 45 stars

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 06:46 PM
Just wanted to say thank you Rynestory! :) idk what happened there, but all fixed and now on to goal 2. I apologize for my mini freak out! I think that may show I'm in need of a 12 step program for these games;) not sure if it's been said but there are 18 days left to do this goal. So people who weren't able to start it yet still have time to level up and get in on the event. Good luck every one!

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 06:50 PM
Yes you can buy and sell flowers, moss, gloves etc

Thank you :) that's good then, I like to help out by putting extras out after I complete.

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 07:10 PM
Little advice, use the flower food on your cows and chickens only since you can harvest faster with these animals.

justmine2
04-29-16, 07:27 PM
Thank you Rynestory!

Level 1,000????

pinkpanther1208
04-29-16, 07:46 PM
What does the hummingbird feeder do?

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 07:48 PM
Skipping Stones (6 of 9)

Plant 18 pink lilies.
Catch fish in the pond (6)
Gather 3 garden moss

$280. 11 water cans. 45 experience points

PookieBear50
04-29-16, 07:53 PM
What does the hummingbird feeder do?

Most likely it is just a special decoration.

PookieBear50
04-29-16, 07:58 PM
Is it safe to assume that the gloves, watering cans, and shovels will be dropping with deliveries, or do we need to find them via activities on the farm?

alish00
04-29-16, 07:59 PM
Stormie had a watering can in the shop.!

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 08:19 PM
Most likely it is just a special decoration.

It drops stuff every six hours

LuvsHorror
04-29-16, 08:19 PM
Is it safe to assume that the gloves, watering cans, and shovels will be dropping with deliveries, or do we need to find them via activities on the farm?

With deliveries and hummingbird feeder.

caron7
04-29-16, 08:28 PM
With deliveries and hummingbird feeder.
I have been doing deliveries all evening and received no event parts for hours. I reached step four and finally deliveries are bringing shovels. Perhaps you need to wait until step four for deliveries to be productive

caron7
04-29-16, 08:28 PM
What does the hummingbird feeder do?look at back of the picture in shop. Says it drops event parts30590. An Earlier post says every 6 hours

caron7
04-29-16, 08:38 PM
Little advice, use the flower food on your cows and chickens only since you can harvest faster with these animals.

Good advice. I tried pigs too, hoping they would give different flowers, but so far all animals give same wildflowers.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 08:39 PM
Just wanted to say thank you Rynestory! :) idk what happened there, but all fixed and now on to goal 2. I apologize for my mini freak out! I think that may show I'm in need of a 12 step program for these games;) not sure if it's been said but there are 18 days left to do this goal. So people who weren't able to start it yet still have time to level up and get in on the event. Good luck every one!

Great that you managed to get your farm back! :) sign me up for the program too lol.

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 08:40 PM

I have been doing deliveries all evening and received no event parts for hours. I reached step four and finally deliveries are bringing shovels. Perhaps you need to wait until step four for deliveries to be productive

Very helpful tips! Thanks for sharing.

caron7
04-29-16, 08:40 PM
Stormie had a watering can in the shop.!. My Stormie shop has a blue orchid for sale :). The flowers for this this event are quite lovely!

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 08:44 PM

So far from deliveries and hummingbird feeder for me, same as LuvsHorror.

bss0226
04-29-16, 08:50 PM
Be aware only make required items in the flower shop. You can sell your crafts but no one but Stormie will buy them. They require level 1000 to buy. Perhaps this will change after the event. Else, no reason to make crafts in the flower shop. No one will buy

Windracer321
04-29-16, 09:28 PM
Does anyone know if different animals give different numbers of wildflowers or if it is always one each time?

lester1a
04-29-16, 10:18 PM
Does anyone know if different animals give different numbers of wildflowers or if it is always one each time?

Not yet same flowers but what does the special food do?

Windracer321
04-29-16, 10:26 PM
You need them for step four for sure (see page 1), maybe more later but no one knows yet.

Not yet same flowers but what does the special food do?

tuffyjkitten
04-29-16, 11:33 PM

I was about to ask since I have not had any event drops from deliveries. But then I didn't buy the flower shop....I was just hoping to help others. Maybe I dont get them since I didn't start the event?

But I did get moss from the fishing pond....5 out of 6 attempts! Really?!?! If I needed it all I would have got was anchovies...and I really needed the anchovies today! :)

hazydaisy88
04-29-16, 11:33 PM
Does anyone have the gilded plant pots and if so, what advantage is there to purchasing them? Many thanks

caron7
04-30-16, 12:47 AM
Does anyone have the gilded plant pots and if so, what advantage is there to purchasing them? Many thanks. As far as I can see, the only advantage is you can grow more flowers. They seem to have same growing time.

caron7
04-30-16, 12:50 AM
Does anyone know if different animals give different numbers of wildflowers or if it is always one each time?. I got just one each, even from sheep.

caron7
04-30-16, 12:52 AM
You need them for step four for sure (see page 1), maybe more later but no one knows yet.. You need to feed the special food to your animals to get the wildflowers . As Luv suggested earlier, feed to cows and chickens as they will give you flowers fastest. I've tried pigs and sheep, but they give the same 1 flower each but take longer than cows.

hazydaisy88
04-30-16, 12:54 AM
. As far as I can see, the only advantage is you can grow more flowers. They seem to have same growing time.

Yes, that's what I thought but they appear to be producing the same amount of flowers as the normal pots... so no advantages so far ��

segelj
04-30-16, 12:58 AM
Anyone else having technical problems? I earned 14 gold for downloading/playing new game and gold showed up in fs2. Then I planted tulips and did some other things around the farm. Then went back in 1 1/2 hours later to collect tulips and it showed none were planted. My newly earned 14 gold are gone, and everything else I did around the farm is undone. Sad. How can I get gold back?

kirkydayo
04-30-16, 02:35 AM
I am confused!!! How do you plant flowers in the May flower beds ? Do u need seeds ? If so how do I get them ? Cheers :rolleyes::confused:

ciarjen
04-30-16, 02:37 AM
I am confused!!! How do you plant flowers in the May flower beds ? Do u need seeds ? If so how do I get them ? Cheers :rolleyes::confused:

Like any other plot. Tap on the plot and then select tulips by tapping on the tulip icon.

kirkydayo
04-30-16, 02:51 AM
I have done that but it doesn't seem to be working ??? :confused:

Rynetory2
04-30-16, 03:27 AM
Are you on android? Please read post 1 of event thread. Restart your game.

Btw you have posted in Farm Story 1 forum.

Merged with Farm Story 2: May Flowers Event thread.

Rynetory2
04-30-16, 03:32 AM
Anyone else having technical problems? I earned 14 gold for downloading/playing new game and gold showed up in fs2. Then I planted tulips and did some other things around the farm. Then went back in 1 1/2 hours later to collect tulips and it showed none were planted. My newly earned 14 gold are gone, and everything else I did around the farm is undone. Sad. How can I get gold back?

You shouldn't be getting gold for games download. If you are referring to gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

You seem to be having a sync issue, read the Sync Issues section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1280824&viewfull=1#post1280824).

aliciaflorick
04-30-16, 03:34 AM
Be aware only make required items in the flower shop. You can sell your crafts but no one but Stormie will buy them. They require level 1000 to buy. Perhaps this will change after the event. Else, no reason to make crafts in the flower shop. No one will buy

Can we sell tulips?

Rynetory2
04-30-16, 03:38 AM
Yes you can sell the flowers.

lester1a
04-30-16, 05:16 AM
Yes you can sell the flowers.

Nothing from deliveries anybody else?

AllyPally215
04-30-16, 05:46 AM
Do I have to complete 'Tools of the Glade' before I use the tools for starting kit (into the wildflowers)?

sgr1953
04-30-16, 07:03 AM
Have any droids received "Tools of the Glade" quest yet? I'm finishing up "Feeding Miss Daisy" and hoping the parts will start dropping when I'm done.

Rynetory2
04-30-16, 07:31 AM
Goals 3 to 5 (pics)

Side Goal with Goal 5

Rynetory2
04-30-16, 07:34 AM
Do I have to complete 'Tools of the Glade' before I use the tools for starting kit (into the wildflowers)?

This is a side goal so it doesn't affect your other goal series. You can do each independently.

LuvsHorror
04-30-16, 07:39 AM
Rule of Green Thumb (7 of 9)

Give Garden Hats. (12) 30 minutes
Give Advanced Garden Kits (5)

$280. 4 rocks. 45 experience points

*Hats- 12 pink lily flowers. 6 white flowers. 10 wildflowers 2 moss
*Kits- 11 Gloves. 8 spades. 4 watercans.

mbosch0516
04-30-16, 08:28 AM
Here is my 2 cents. ( no need for change). First, you have to be at level 23. Second, it will cost 45,000 coins to get started. That's not easy to do. This is a game. It's supposed to be fun, not work. Anyway, have fun everyone!

judyandthecat
04-30-16, 09:01 AM
Rule of Green Thumb (7 of 9)

Give Garden Hats. (12) 30 minutes
Give Advanced Garden Kits (5)

$280. 4 rocks. 45 experience points

*Hats- 12 pink lily flowers. 6 white flowers. 10 wildflowers
*Kits- 11 Gloves. 8 spades. 4 watercans.

Could you check the recipe for garden hats to see if there is garden moss in it?
Thanks!

lydiahin
04-30-16, 09:06 AM
What do you do with the gardening tools and bouquets you get from the animals after feeding them the special feed?

LuvsHorror
04-30-16, 09:11 AM
Could you check the recipe for garden hats to see if there is garden moss in it?
Thanks!

There is, oops! 2 each.

bss0226
04-30-16, 10:05 AM
Tools of the Glade

A proper Garden Kit has all the tools to make gardening easy and fun!
Gloves, Shovels and Cans will turn that dirt into a bed of roses!

Collect Gardening Gloves from deliveries - 4
Collect Gardening Shovels from deliveries - 4
Have 5 Gardening Cans in the barn

Rewards: 280 coins, 45 experience and 6 watering cans

When you receive this goal items start dropping from plane deliveries

After getting this goal, if you buy any of these items from the marketplace/newspapers/side stores, they count as if you received them from deliveries. Same goes for finding moss from fish pond or stones from mine.

caron7
04-30-16, 11:00 AM
Yes, that's what I thought but they appear to be producing the same amount of flowers as the normal pots... so no advantages so far ��
Each plot grows 2 flowers. But for coins you can only have six plots . If you buy extra with gems, you have more than six plots, therefore more flowers. This is my understanding.

aroara
04-30-16, 12:53 PM
Why are the tulip bouquets locked ? Lv 1000 ?

bss0226
04-30-16, 12:54 PM
Why are the tulip bouquets locked ? Lv 1000 ?
So we can't help each other

GramGram2
04-30-16, 01:17 PM
After getting this goal, if you buy any of these items from the marketplace/newspapers/side stores, they count as if you received them from deliveries. Same goes for finding moss from fish pond or stones from mine.

Does this mean all the moss and stones received before step four, if any, are worthless?

kindefarm1890
04-30-16, 02:36 PM
luvshorror stated that the hummingbird feeder takes 6 hours but mine always shows a 7 hour time frame. Can anyone confirm the actual time on the bird feeds? So far only gloves from the bird feeder but it has only been a day. I hope the drop rate increases on the spades.

segelj
04-30-16, 02:45 PM
luvshorror stated that the hummingbird feeder takes 6 hours but mine always shows a 7 hour time frame. Can anyone confirm the actual time on the bird feeds? So far only gloves from the bird feeder but it has only been a day. I hope the drop rate increases on the spades. Mine is 7 hours.

bss0226
04-30-16, 02:51 PM
Does this mean all the moss and stones received before step four, if any, are worthless?

Not worthless just doesn't count to goal.

LuvsHorror
04-30-16, 03:20 PM
luvshorror stated that the hummingbird feeder takes 6 hours but mine always shows a 7 hour time frame. Can anyone confirm the actual time on the bird feeds? So far only gloves from the bird feeder but it has only been a day. I hope the drop rate increases on the spades.

My bad, It's probably 7 hours.

FunkyJM
04-30-16, 04:52 PM

Hi :)
I play on IPad & Android. Android has some game issues, comparing to iPad.
On Android, when you are done doin your things on your farm, visit another farm (so what you did on your farm is being saved) and go back to your farm and then close your game. Works for me;) Hopefully for you too.

ghjvcucjb
04-30-16, 05:00 PM
Nothing from deliveries anybody else?

Have done over 30 deliveries since yesterday and nothing here either. Maybe we have to wait for something to pop up first?

LuvsHorror
04-30-16, 05:07 PM
Have done over 30 deliveries since yesterday and nothing here either. Maybe we have to wait for something to pop up first?

That's odd, because I'm getting stuff with every delivery. Gloves, spades, and watercans. Along with the usual stuff.

Niire
04-30-16, 05:08 PM
Okay, I am on the quest to make the beginner's kit, but um, when will that Tools of the Glade quest pop up so I can get the parts for the kit? :p

Niire
04-30-16, 05:17 PM
Blah, nevermind, lol. When you get the goal Into the Wildflowers is when I was able to get delivery stuff. I was totally confused on that, sorry! LOL

PookieBear50
04-30-16, 06:17 PM
A bit frustrating and time consuming, and from what I can see, it's not going to get any better. Goal 4 of 9 (Into the Wildflowers) is problematic enough.

Collect Fresh Wildflowers (6): not a problem.
Make Garden Headebands (8): a big problem! Each headband requires 6 wildflowers, which means crafting 48 Flower Feed...which wouldn't be too bad, except that it requires 1 hour and only produces enough to feed one animal. Assuming a total of 4 Feed Mills, that's 6 hours to complete this alone...and probably longer, since most of us will be needing to produce feed for our livestock and pets so we can craft for deliveries. It wouldn't be so bad if 1 hour = feed for 2 animals, like all the rest...but it doesn't.

Then, there's the flower requirements. Each headband requires 10 Tulips and 12 Daisies. Assuming 6 Flower Plots, with each flower taking 1:30 per, and needing 80 Tulips and 96 Daisies, that's 176 flowers, requiring 45 hours for each Flower Plot.

Make a Beginner's Garden Kit (1): maybe a problem, depending on the drop rates. Some players seem to be getting a lot, others not so much.

I'm dreading how much time the next goals require. I'm glad we have nearly 3 weeks to complete them...but will that be long enough?

caron7
04-30-16, 07:28 PM

I got nothing from deliveries til I reached step 4

kellanrevere
04-30-16, 09:03 PM
Each plot grows 2 flowers. But for coins you can only have six plots . If you buy extra with gems, you have more than six plots, therefore more flowers. This is my understanding.

Are you sure it is 2 flowers from each plot ? I am getting one. I have 6 regular and 2 golden flower pots.

elsie0104
04-30-16, 09:03 PM
I need gold for train deliveries, but keep getting moss instead of gold, i think i better stop mining .. thanks

lester1a
04-30-16, 09:07 PM
So far I have done over 20 deliveries with nothing, just the usual stuff. Im a droid user and nothing, level 47 , bought hummingbird feeders but only gloves no hand shovel. Plus no where do I see the goals....is this a limitation of droid?

elsie0104
04-30-16, 09:09 PM
A bit frustrating and time consuming, and from what I can see, it's not going to get any better. Goal 4 of 9 (Into the Wildflowers) is problematic enough.

Collect Fresh Wildflowers (6): not a problem.
Make Garden Headebands (8): a big problem! Each headband requires 6 wildflowers, which means crafting 48 Flower Feed...which wouldn't be too bad, except that it requires 1 hour and only produces enough to feed one animal. Assuming a total of 4 Feed Mills, that's 6 hours to complete this alone...and probably longer, since most of us will be needing to produce feed for our livestock and pets so we can craft for deliveries. It wouldn't be so bad if 1 hour = feed for 2 animals, like all the rest...but it doesn't.

Then, there's the flower requirements. Each headband requires 10 Tulips and 12 Daisies. Assuming 6 Flower Plots, with each flower taking 1:30 per, and needing 80 Tulips and 96 Daisies, that's 176 flowers, requiring 45 hours for each Flower Plot.

Make a Beginner's Garden Kit (1): maybe a problem, depending on the drop rates. Some players seem to be getting a lot, others not so much.

I'm dreading how much time the next goals require. I'm glad we have nearly 3 weeks to complete them...but will that be long enough?
totally agreed!! it is really time consuming..

segelj
04-30-16, 09:12 PM
You shouldn't be getting gold for games download. If you are referring to gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

You seem to be having a sync issue, read the Sync Issues section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1280824&viewfull=1#post1280824).
Oops, yes ...meant gems...not gold. I will try customer service. Thank you.

lester1a
04-30-16, 09:13 PM
So far I have done over 20 deliveries with nothing, just the usual stuff. Im a droid user and nothing, level 47 , bought hummingbird feeders but only gloves no hand shovel. Plus no where do I see the goals....is this a limitation of droid?

Found the goals but still nothing from deliveries

kellanrevere
04-30-16, 09:31 PM
Are you sure it is 2 flowers from each plot ? I am getting one. I have 6 regular and 2 golden flower pots.

Sorry, you are correct. I just harvested again, don't know what I was thinking .

mothernature15
04-30-16, 11:11 PM
Hope there will be some discount on humming bird feeder.....may be in end of the event like deluxe bird feeder....������....would like to see some of the previous event paths for sale....

mothernature15
04-30-16, 11:28 PM
Hope there will be some discount on humming bird feeder.....may be in end of the event like deluxe bird feeder....😋😋😋....would like to see some of the previous event paths for sale....

...and some fences ...preferably with coin buying....💐💐

ethan1brothers
05-01-16, 12:26 AM
I wonder how long its gonna take us to find out whats in 8 or 9 we just bought the feeder and shop today

Droptilushop2
05-01-16, 02:43 AM
Hope there will be some discount on humming bird feeder.....may be in end of the event like deluxe bird feeder........would like to see some of the previous event paths for sale....Hi mothernature, I bought the hummingbird feeder for 25 gems & was rewarded with 25 gems....what a bargain!!! ☺☺

PookieBear50
05-01-16, 02:53 AM
Hi mothernature, I bought the hummingbird feeder for 25 gems & was rewarded with 25 gems....what a bargain!!! ☺☺

If that's true, then that makes me very angry...not with you, but with S8/TL. WHY, again, with the different prices? On my game, it's selling at 90 gems. Why can't they just set the price at one thing for everyone?

mothernature15
05-01-16, 03:46 AM
since another crafting building is added to the game in the event......pots and the building will be available even after the event....now my doubt is will there be any difference in the cost of building, pots........my interest is glided pots vs humming bird feeder.....

mothernature15
05-01-16, 03:51 AM
Hi mothernature, I bought the hummingbird feeder for 25 gems & was rewarded with 25 gems....what a bargain!!! ☺☺
very lucky...hope this not a glitch or android vs iOS ��������, anyway have fun ��������������

Droptilushop2
05-01-16, 04:06 AM
If that's true, then that makes me very angry...not with you, but with S8/TL. WHY, again, with the different prices? On my game, it's selling at 90 gems. Why can't they just set the price at one thing for everyone?
I'm so sorry Mothernature....I confused the hummingbird feeder with the gilded plots. My feeder was indeed 90 gems. Sorry again for that. Goodluck with the event ☺

Niire
05-01-16, 04:41 AM
I don't know if it's the same for IoS, since I use droid, but the Into the Wildflowers unlocked getting kit items from plane deliveries, not Tools of the Glade. Hopefully that will help someone else out who got as confuzzled as I did! LOL

Also, this time I had 58 gems saved. Decided it would be better in the long run to get a couple extra plots. Thank you s8 for making those semi affordable! <3

mothernature15
05-01-16, 05:31 AM
I'm so sorry Mothernature....I confused the hummingbird feeder with the gilded plots. My feeder was indeed 90 gems. Sorry again for that. Goodluck with the event ☺

never mind, we all are anxious during the events......lets just enjoy the event...beautiful May flowers blooming...🌸🌸🌷🌷😊😊

Mitzi111
05-01-16, 05:51 AM
I'm coming into this event a few days late, so I might be asking a question that has been answered, but..... Can someone explain the green bag of feed? How do I make it? How do I use it?

mothernature15
05-01-16, 06:07 AM
I'm coming into this event a few days late, so I might be asking a question that has been answered, but..... Can someone explain the green bag of feed? How do I make it? How do I use it?

It's made in feed mill with chilli, wheat, takes 1hr, gives 1 feed, use it to feed cow/hen/sheep/pig/alpaca/goat....
..in turn you get wild flowers.....you have an option of feeding either regular feed or event...which produce you want...
Hope I am clear😊😊

Mitzi111
05-01-16, 06:13 AM
It's made in feed mill with chilli, wheat, takes 1hr, gives 1 feed, use it to feed cow/hen/sheep/pig/alpaca/goat....
..in turn you get wild flowers.....you have an option of feeding either regular feed or event...which produce you want...
Hope I am clear����
OH COOL! ok. thanks.. and yes, you were very clear! Thx mothernature15. : )

JustKay
05-01-16, 06:33 AM

Are you on the latest version? A quick upgrade might be a good idea every time they do a new type of event or add features.

JustKay
05-01-16, 06:37 AM
I just came across a farm with the bouquet for sale, but it was locked saying "level 1000"! Looks like the crafts from the flower store won't be buyable from the newspapers. You might be able to put them up for sale, but others won't be able to buy them. At least the drops and flowers are still buyable :)

They are definitely learning from last year's event where you could finish it on the first day with just lots of frantic shopping. Looks like I'll have to do some real work this time around >_<

JustKay
05-01-16, 06:41 AM

Droid definitely has some glitches. I noticed that the last plot wouldn't always plant properly so I'd come back and would only be able to harvest 5. The secondary goal of getting part drops also isn't showing on Android, which is sad since that goal's prize is several watering cans.

Rynetory2
05-01-16, 07:10 AM
Droid definitely has some glitches. I noticed that the last plot wouldn't always plant properly so I'd come back and would only be able to harvest 5. The secondary goal of getting part drops also isn't showing on Android, which is sad since that goal's prize is several watering cans.

Just to check, have you reached Goal 4? This side goal only popped up when I got to Goal 4 or 5. As for your plot, can you reset your game as mentioned in post 1.

Niire
05-01-16, 07:52 AM

You have to get to the 5th goal to get the Tools of the Glade quest for droid I think...I am able to get items from deliveries working on the fourth goal though, Into the Wildflowers. I am android as well. :) Maybe a difference in platforms?

bss0226
05-01-16, 09:46 AM
Goal 9 message in a bottle

Make 15 terrariums
Give 15 terrariums
Give 5 master kits

Terrariums use 30 blue orchids, 9 wild flowers, 2 stones, 2 moss. 20 hours to craft
Master garden kits use 15 gloves, 12 garden shovels, 3 watering cans. Takes 1 hour to craft

Reward. 1 skunk, 90 XP

Sandybellee
05-01-16, 10:11 AM

Make 15 terrariums
Give 15 terrariums
Give 5 master kits

Terrariums use 30 blue orchids, 9 wild flowers, 2 stones, 2 moss. 20 hours to craft
Master garden kits use 15 gloves, 12 garden shovels, 3 watering cans. Takes 1 hour to craft

Reward. 1 skunk, 90 XP

15 x 20 hours for the terrariums! Oh no! This seems impossible. I'm still making headbands...

summit777
05-01-16, 10:13 AM

20 hours EACH?????
That means nearly 13 days nostop crafting, only for goal 9. I think the most won't be able to get the skunk. not much fun imo.

judyandthecat
05-01-16, 10:14 AM

Make 15 terrariums
Give 15 terrariums
Give 5 master kits

Reward. 1 skunk, 90 XP

Thanks bss0226

Used your numbers did some calculations and came up with my game plan.

Put in post one.

emud17
05-01-16, 10:17 AM

Make 15 terrariums
Give 15 terrariums
Give 5 master kits

Reward. 1 skunk, 90 XP

Oh no! 20 hours? There's not enough time to complete 15 if it takes 20 hours to make. We are already down to only 17 days left and I'm only on goal 4. Darn....

judyandthecat
05-01-16, 10:18 AM
Did some math with your numbers bss0226

Make 15 terrariums skip for 280 gems
Give 15 terrariums skip for 27 gems
Give 5 master garden kits NO GEM SKIP

Reward: 90 experience points and THE PET SKUNK

Terrariums Recipe:
20 hours----TWENTY HOURS
30 blue orchids
2 garden moss
2 rocks

To make 15 terrariums you will need:
450 blue orchids
135 wild flowers(135 bags of flower seed for animals)
30 garden moss (start making bait)
30 rocks(going to need at least 30 shovels or PICKAXES)

Master Garden Kit Recipe:
1 hour
15 gardening gloves
12 gardening shovels
3 watering cans

MAKE the Kits BEFORE you make the terrariums
To make 5 Master Gardening Kits you will need:
75 Gardening Gloves
60 Gardening Shovels
15 Watering Cans

Attention players here is my advice for step nine---due to it taking twenty hours to make one terrarium and you need fifteen of them or three hundred hours.
I strongly advise YOU make the five master garden kits first and give them. They only take one hour each to make so do them first.

Then make your terrariums because each one takes 20 hours and if you have 27 gems you will be able to skip the give 15 terrariums step! In case you run out of time.

The amount of gems needed to skip will decrease as you give terrariums!

We are able to help each other in the buy/sell thread with flowers, Wildflowers, garden moss, plant feed and rocks but we CANNOT buy and sell any of the event items crafted in the floral shop.

generalmadness
05-01-16, 10:35 AM
Hmmm. I really want the skunk, but I bankrupted myself trying to upgrade the meadow on the last marathon event. I am doing newspaper sales and deliveries non-stop, trying to make the cash to buy the flower shop. Deliveries have brought NO event items, probably because I don't have the shop yet, but OF COURSE if I mine or fish I get moss/rocks at least 50% of the time. Oh, Storm8! *shakes head*

Now I am reading the final goal which time literally will not allow me to finish. As cute as the skunk is, I think I have no choice but to sit this one out. Bummed.

anne202b
05-01-16, 10:42 AM
After Goal 4 is complete, is it safe to sell off all our tulips? It looks like they're not needed...unless I missed something. I need silo room. ;)

judyandthecat
05-01-16, 10:50 AM
Hmmm. I really want the skunk, but I bankrupted myself trying to upgrade the meadow on the last marathon event. I am doing newspaper sales and deliveries non-stop, trying to make the cash to buy the flower shop. Deliveries have brought NO event items, probably because I don't have the shop yet, but OF COURSE if I mine or fish I get moss/rocks at least 50% of the time. Oh, Storm8! *shakes head*

Now I am reading the final goal which time literally will not allow me to finish. As cute as the skunk is, I think I have no choice but to sit this one out. Bummed.

Exactly twenty hours...I am speechless and I hope that storm8 says this is an error and that they lower the time to like five hours.

judyandthecat
05-01-16, 10:50 AM
After Goal 4 is complete, is it safe to sell off all our tulips? It looks like they're not needed...unless I missed something. I need silo room. ;)

Yes you can.

bss0226
05-01-16, 10:51 AM

You won't need your tulips unless asked for in a plane or train delivery.

Keep 1 tulip so you can grow more later

summit777
05-01-16, 10:53 AM
Exactly twenty hours...I am speechless and I hope that storm8 says this is an error and that they lower the time to like five hours.
I am speechless too. Well, I understand that it shouldn't be easy. And I understand they need money to run business. But really? 13 days crafting for last goal? Seems not to be fair, nor fun or anything else.

LuvsHorror
05-01-16, 11:03 AM
I am on step nine and I have started one terrarium, and didn't notice until checking here 20 HOURS! That has to be an error, maybe its supposed to be 2 hours? How can there be enough time if someone does the whole thing without using gems, working around the clock? I have obviously been breezing through using gems, and will probably use more. I have have deduced what I need to finish, and will be selling excess flowers and tools as I get them. Good luck everyone.

anne202b
05-01-16, 11:11 AM
You won't need your tulips unless asked for in a plane or train delivery.

Keep 1 tulip so you can grow more later

Thank you, JudyandtheCat and bss0226! :) <3