PDA

View Full Version : Level 42 goal

sjdonnell
04-26-16, 01:51 PM
I have been trying forever to beat the goal to get three keys. Beat the level popping all the ice bubbles. I pop them all. Changing there colors and I never get the reward. Do I need to pop all the ice babies too and not let them drop with the lighting bubbles?? Please help

Lincstrake
04-26-16, 03:46 PM
I have not attempted this goal, so cannot speak from experience, but would say, yes, you have to color ALL ice bubbles in the game, including those that contain babies. Dropping any ice bubbles before they are colored would violate the goal.

Lincstrake
04-27-16, 02:08 AM
I was able to achieve this goal. It does seem to be necessary to color all the ice bubbles before any of them drop, and I was able to do that.

This is a fairly tough goal to achieve, so if you are not yet a fairly experienced player, it may be better to gain experience playing higher levels before attempting this goal.

I can offer tips for this goal, if desired.

sjdonnell
04-27-16, 07:15 AM
Any tips would be appreciated. I have advanced to other levels and trying to go back to those goals in the beginning levels.

Lincstrake
04-27-16, 10:07 PM
There are barely enough bubbles to complete this goal, so you have to play very efficiently to do it.

My two main pieces of advice are as follows:

- In each place where there is a long row if ice bubbles at the bottom of a cluster, throw the three different colors of bubble in your queue to three different places: left side, middle, right side, to more quickly color all the bubbles and allow you to move on. On the side of the cluster which is attached to parts above, throw the color which matches the color already located there, so you can more quickly advance.

- Once all the ice bubbles in one of these cluster bottom rows have been colored, look to throw a bubble to drop only one half of the cluster, leaving the rest hanging on. Then precisely throw an angle shot (will require practice) that touches (and pops) both the exposed bubbles at the edge of the cluster and ice bubbles above. This way, you can more quickly convert ice bubbles by taking advantage of nearby bubbles already in place, rather than having to throw three individual bubbles of a single color to do that. In general, on any level in the game with ice bubbles, you always want to, as much as possible, take advantage of nearby bubbles to quickly color the ice bubbles in this way.

This won't be easy, and will require you to be good at angle shots, which comes with (lots of) practice.

Kross42372
06-21-16, 04:40 PM
Are they all ice bubbles that need popped? Clear and babies?

Lincstrake
06-21-16, 10:51 PM
Yes.