PDA

View Full Version : Taurus Goal: April 29 2016

kooky panda
04-26-16, 01:10 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/b0b1c8d5a30f2a307c75bafb12e50e0a/tumblr_inline_o69alraMEg1qm7yoc_540.png
Characterized by its strong will and great perseverance, this animal will be sure to bring a sense of stability to your Forest. Adding this creature to your collection will be clear to your Forest friends; you are a rock they can rely on! Make sure to add this great defender of the stars to your Forest, the Taurus, only in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=MzM5MmNkOGFjMmQ2YmQzMTE3ZDdlNGQ4ODFkMjEzYTU0ZWU0 ZmZkOSxlVGtOcUc2Qg%3D%3D)!

1- Harvest Spell Melons x5 Skip 40 gems, Reward 3 XP
2- Hatch a Sea Lion (Dark x Water) Skip 50 gems, Reward 30 XP
3- Feed your Sea Lion x50 Skip 50 gems, Reward 30 XP
4- Collect Strongest Stars from Harvesting foods x175 Skip 200 gems

Reward Steer of the Stars, Taurus (Zodiac x Nature) 12 Hr Incubation time

Just got him now and placed him on the nest :) So excited to see him epic!

I have another question. How is everyone arranging their zodiac animals? By element in the habitats? Or by the symbols on the habitats?

Sandybellee
04-26-16, 01:13 PM
Lovely! Can hardly wait! :)

ninasidstorm8
04-26-16, 01:14 PM
Well I guess we are sticking with the 29th as the Zodiac release date. Looks like Nature is highlighted in the habitat, I wonder if that makes it Zodiac/Nature as well as the Green color.

GanleeKalinae
04-26-16, 01:26 PM
Well I guess we are sticking with the 29th as the Zodiac release date. Looks like Nature is highlighted in the habitat, I wonder if that makes it Zodiac/Nature as well as the Green color.

I think you are correct about it being a nature hybrid, all the other Zodiac animals have followed the highlighted element in the habitat so far. I wonder will the next round of Zodiac animals follow the same pattern.

Edit: Also forgot to say I love the design both as a baby and an adult, nice colouring and those purple eyes :D

JeffW60
04-26-16, 01:46 PM
Being a Taurus, I have to get this one. Whatever it takes.

MaribouMay
04-26-16, 02:02 PM
Very nice! I can't wait. I love all the bovine animals in this game.

I have gems saved for the habitat and I've kept a space open for it. It will be nice to see the zodiac habitats all together.

calvinxx
04-26-16, 04:39 PM
He looks a lot different than I expected but still so cool! I am a Taurus and my birthday is next Tuesday so I hope I get him and can make him epic as soon as possible!

FlatFoot
04-26-16, 04:49 PM
I love the Zodiac animals and habitats. Maybe I'll be able to show everyone the process it took to bring it all together (and continue to bring it for a YEAR)! Best of luck this Friday :D

Niire
04-26-16, 05:00 PM
Hey FlatFoot...every time the zodiacs are released, will the habitats be on sale? I don't have the room or money to get them now, but in the future i would love to get them, they're beautiful. :)

MelodicStars
04-26-16, 05:18 PM
Wow! This looks amazing :) well, all the zodiac animals look awesome but I like this one in particular.. Probably cause I'm a Taurus! Based on how it looks, I'd say it's zodiac and nature. Can't wait~

Edit: now that I look at it a bit more, I think it might also be zodiac and dark.. We'll have to wait and see

MaribouMay
04-26-16, 08:40 PM
I love the Zodiac animals and habitats. Maybe I'll be able to show everyone the process it took to bring it all together (and continue to bring it for a YEAR)! Best of luck this Friday :D

That would be awesome! I love to learn about creative processes. Bring it!

Drachenia
04-27-16, 01:18 PM
Ouch ouch is great, I am looking forward :p

Silverrain1
04-27-16, 01:33 PM
Love it! I am a Taurus and....it's my birthday today!

GanleeKalinae
04-27-16, 01:37 PM

Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a great day and being spoilt :D

There are quite a few Taurus' among us it seems!

Silverrain1
04-27-16, 01:39 PM
Thank you! Really hope I can get this one! Was working all day so not to relaxing! 😞

ninasidstorm8
04-27-16, 01:53 PM

Happy Birthday!!!

chickenladyx14
04-27-16, 02:28 PM
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Silverrain1 and many many more! :)

JeffW60
04-27-16, 03:17 PM

Happy Birthday!

Drachenia
04-27-16, 03:28 PM

Oh this is nice Silverrain :D

matiasabad94
04-27-16, 05:44 PM
love it! I am a taurus and....it's my birthday today!

happy birthday!

Silverrain1
04-28-16, 12:04 AM
Thanks for all the birthday replies guys! Really kind of you. I can't wait for Taurus to come out and really hope to be able to add to my collection!

ThynaSmith
04-28-16, 09:18 PM

I, for one, would love to see and know more about the process, FlatFoot!

catlicja
04-29-16, 01:11 AM
I can't wait for Taurus to come out! I really want all zodiac animals,and habitats, but I have only one, and still missing gems for second :(((

Oh and happy birthday to all Taurus here :)

Cdnfroglover
04-29-16, 05:06 AM
Happy Birthday to all Taurus'! I haven't been playing very long and therefore haven't been lucky enough to obtain a celestial. I am going to work hard for this one as I also need more good powerful Nature options for battle. What are the typical steps I can expect for the goal line? I recall from Aries you had to breed a specific animal... I was unable to breed the one they wanted and never completed the goal line... What comes after that? I'm guessing you have to feed it a ton of times? I have been saving up the fruit so I hope that's the case!

GanleeKalinae
04-29-16, 06:10 AM
Happy Birthday to all Taurus'! I haven't been playing very long and therefore haven't been lucky enough to obtain a celestial. I am going to work hard for this one as I also need more good powerful Nature options for battle. What are the typical steps I can expect for the goal line? I recall from Aries you had to breed a specific animal... I was unable to breed the one they wanted and never completed the goal line... What comes after that? I'm guessing you have to feed it a ton of times? I have been saving up the fruit so I hope that's the case!

Usually you have to collect tokens from harvesting crops and yes, also feed the animal you breed, I think it is usually 50 times.

jojopeanut
04-29-16, 09:33 AM
Have my rune prunes ready just in case.

monbohn
04-29-16, 10:08 AM
I have the Aquarius (my sign) and Aries zodiac animals so far. I missed Pisces, which is my cusp sign. I won't have the complete set so I'm not buying the habitats....can only buy gems once in a while and all 4 habitats add up, even on sale. I'm ok with that...they are beautiful but I can work on getting other ones just as beautiful. I'll give each animal a try but depending on the goal difficulty and what else we have going on I'm not going to sweat it if I have to miss a couple. I'll have to enjoy seeing complete sets in other people's forests. :) Good luck to all and Happy Birthday Taurus babies!! :D

chickenladyx14
04-29-16, 10:18 AM
I have very low food so I will be sitting it out. I am more interested in leveling up my Ornate Ocelot. Level 12 feedings are a whopping 4,400 each! Heaven only knows what it will take to get him up to epic. Yikes!!!

AuroraLava
04-29-16, 10:28 AM
I wonder when this will start and what the first task will be. I have an egg on the nest and a breed ready to move over to make space in case we need to breed. I also have rune prunes from yesterday that I could have harvested 4 hours ago...and I am itching to get stuff going. I got Aries and Aquaries but missed Pisces...by about 10 minutes since I was doing the last harvest <- that was annoying.

Silverrain1
04-29-16, 11:23 AM
Can't wait for this to start! Hope it's nothing to challenging to breed. Also hope the last habitat goes on sale so that I have all four. I luckily have got all celestial animals so far, long may my luck continue. Think I may get gave a melt down if I miss part of the set lol

Sandybellee
04-29-16, 12:06 PM
Belated birthday wishes, Silverrain! And happy birthday to all tauruses (or is it tauri?) on the forum! :) Now let's get started with the goal already!

Silverrain1
04-29-16, 12:11 PM
Belated birthday wishes, Silverrain! And happy birthday to all tauruses (or is it tauri?) on the forum! :) Now let's get started with the goal already!

Thank you! Yes, I'm itching to go

calvinxx
04-29-16, 12:32 PM
Step 1 Harvest 5 Spell Melons
Step 2 Hatch a Sea Lion
Step 3 Feed Sea Lion 50 times
Step 4 Collect 200 Strongest Stars from harvesting

ninasidstorm8
04-29-16, 12:34 PM
Step 2 Hatch a Sea Lion

Thanks for the information. You got that really quick.

Cdnfroglover
04-29-16, 12:35 PM
Drat! I have four plots of spell melons almost done! If only I'd planted them in all six instead of just four! *lol*

And Double Drat! My first attempt at the Sea Lion (thank you Calvinxx) is a Freezel... Nice because because I don't have one but DRAT because its an 18 hour breed!

RowanaFarrin
04-29-16, 12:38 PM
Step 2 Hatch a Sea Lion

Darn! Sea Lion is one of the few rares I don't have yet so I have no backup if I can't breed one. Thanks for the heads up! Going to get started on tries right away! (I sure won't say no to having one, they are cute! ;) )

Silverrain1
04-29-16, 12:38 PM
No no no no no! I sold a sea lion eh other day! I had a sea drake and sea lion and was selling duplicates but for some reason kept the drake! Sob

Sandybellee
04-29-16, 12:39 PM
Step 2 Hatch a Sea Lion

Thanks so much, Calvin! :)

Spell Melon harvesting was quite a curveball to start with! Thankfully I have a Sea Lion if I can't breed one.

ninasidstorm8
04-29-16, 12:42 PM
I was so prepared for this one, 6 crops of Rune Prunes ready to harvest. A 10 hour egg on the nest ready to hatch and another 10 hour animal in the Breeding Den ready to move to the nest. Then step 1 is to harvest Spell Melons to push everything back 5 hours.

Calvinxx saves the day by letting us know what is ahead of us. First try at the Sea Lion is 15 hours. I can't believe my luck.

Sandybellee
04-29-16, 12:46 PM
I was so prepared for this one, 6 crops of Rune Prunes ready to harvest. A 10 hour egg on the nest ready to hatch and another 10 hour animal in the Breeding Den ready to move to the nest. Then step 1 is to harvest Spell Melons to push everything back 5 hours.

Calvinxx saves the day by letting us know what is ahead of us. First try at the Sea Lion is 15 hours. I can't believe my luck.

Congrats!!! Yeah, I also had rune prunes ready to go. :p

First try at Sea Lion is an 11 hour Chromadile. But dark-water is a good combo for me as I'm missing three animals from it. Long fails though!

jojopeanut
04-29-16, 12:48 PM
Lol yea didn't need rune prunes..Spell Melons..

Silverrain1
04-29-16, 12:51 PM
My first try is 11 hours. Good thing I started breeding while waiting for melons to hatch.
Done a little speeding. 2 more 11 hours then 2 14 hours 😕

megsailor
04-29-16, 01:04 PM
19 hours for the first try. Looks like a aquafox, which is awesome since i don't have one, but its a long fail.

19sparkles96
04-29-16, 01:28 PM
1- Harvest Spell Melons x5 Skip 40 gems, Reward 3 XP
2- Hatch a Sea Lion (Dark x Water) Skip 50 gems, Reward 30 XP
3- Feed your Sea Lion x50 Skip 50 gems, Reward 30 XP
4- Collect Strongest Stars from Harvesting foods x175 Skip 200 gems

Reward Steer of the Stars, Taurus (Zodiac x Nature) 12 Hr Incubation time

"Hailing from the endless cosmos above, Taurus is an unwavering defender for individuals born between April 19th and May 20th. They do not believe in overcomplicating a situation and find the most direct path to a solution. Tauruses are both reliable and patient allies, with a semi-lazy nature and a stubbornness to change. They truly are an uncompromising rock in any relationship."

ninasidstorm8
04-29-16, 01:48 PM
This one looks like the most challenging task of the Zodiac animals so far.
Breeding Den - Sea Lion 15 hours
Time in Nest - Sea Lion 15 hours
Evolution Time - Sea Lion 12 hours

Feeding a baby 50 times will take two times in the Evolution Flower. Time to hatch and feed a new Sea Lion = 15 + 15 + 12 + 12 = 54 hours. That is more than 2 days of the 7 we have for the entire Goal. The we will need to Collect 200 Strongest Stars from harvesting. If we assume the typical 1.5 tokens per hour of harvesting, that is another 134 hours of harvesting. Fortunately if you plant some Rune Prunes when you first put the Sea Lion in he Evolution Flower you can use 6 x 20 = 120 hours of this time while feeding/evolving the Sea Lion. So you will only need an additional 14 / 6 = 3 hours of time for harvesting. If you plan things out well, we have about 5 1/2 days to breed the Sea Lion. That would be 12 fails if each of them are the Chromadile.

Good Luck everyone, it will be a tough one.

rasike
04-29-16, 01:57 PM
Step 2 Hatch a Sea Lion

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm so happy I looked at this thread! It's a late evening here, so I will plant Spell Melons before going to bed. Thanks to your post I put my Skyger and Castlewary to the breeding den and got 15 hours. I can not believe my luck! Probably it's a compensation for not being able to breed a Solar Simian and missing Pisces. BTW, I did not get a Solar Simian since then.

calvinxx
04-29-16, 02:25 PM
Im glad I could give the information out ahead of time! The late update today threw me off and almost made me late for work XD that's why I sped through everything so quickly lol I had a Sea Lion already at level 10 so I skipped the breed part and fed him to epic level which brought the cost of gems to skip the step down to 25

Silverrain1
04-29-16, 02:45 PM
Well I have no gems left because Iv spent about 250 of them and still no sea lion. I got the last animal I needed from this combo which was the monsoon marmot. Not looking good here but as Nina said with breeding times etc it will be close enough as it is

JeffW60
04-29-16, 03:09 PM
It looks like they threw us a curve. I was all ready to harvest rune prunes, and we have to harvest spell melons. First attempt at a sea lion is a mercat. Which is not altogether bad since it is a rare I do not have.

JeffW60
04-29-16, 03:54 PM
Am I correct on what I am seeing.....it would cost 50 gems to skip hatching a sea horse and another 50 to skip feeding it 50 times? If that is the case it would be cheaper to do that than to buy a sea horse for 170 gems. Am I missing some crucial piece of info? Lol

Drachenia
04-29-16, 03:56 PM
Class really great , I was afraid of it , and again a breeding task where I just Jade Kirin get . I wanted Onyx Direwolf get so again accelerate with gems . :(

Atlantis536
04-29-16, 04:09 PM
I wish the quests were in the same order as Aries: Harvest, collect, bred and feed. Not the other way around! ;(

Drachenia
04-29-16, 05:31 PM
So skip the breeding of Sea Lion costs 50 gems that also feed 50 gems . The last is collect from the farm back see screenshot

Drachenia
04-29-16, 05:33 PM
I wish the quests were in the same order as Aries: Harvest, collect, bred and feed. Not the other way around! ;(

I agree with you Atlantis :D

ninasidstorm8
04-29-16, 05:46 PM
Looks like I am set up perfect for this Goal Line. I just harvested the 5 sets of Spell Melons to complete the Step 1. I bred a new Sea Lion on the first try and it will be ready to move to the nest in just under 10 hours which will be early morning for me. I assume moving it to the nest will complete Step 2.

I already have 3 Sea Lions at Level 1, 4 and 10. I think I will feed the Level 1 Sea Lion 15 times, the Level 4 Sea Lion 30 times and the Level 10 Sea Lion 5 times to complete Step 3 to feed a Sea Lion 50 times. This way I can complete the feeding steps without waiting to evolve the Sea Lion.

This will let me start Step 4 first thing tomorrow morning. If I was interested in finishing as fast as possible, I would plant some 20 hour crops but since I have 7 days to complete the Goal Line, I will try to minimize the impact to my planting Harvesting Schedule instead. I will plant 6 crops of Nexus Nuts before bed as usual and then harvest them in the morning after completing Step 3. I think with normal planting throughout the day I will finish Step 4 near the end of the day.

After completing the feeding Step, I plan to evolve one Sea Lion to Level 4 and one to level 10. When the new Sea Lion is ready to leave the nest, I will sell the Level 11 Sea Lion to make room for it. So, at the end of all of this, I will end up with a Level 1, 4 and 10 Sea Lion just like I had when starting the goal. It will just cost me some food which I have plenty of.

I can then return to my fruitless quest to breed a Trick or Treent (66 fails and counting).

Good Luck to everyone trying to complete the goal.

ninasidstorm8
04-29-16, 05:48 PM
So skip the breeding of Sea Lion costs 50 gems that also feed 50 gems . The last is collect from the farm back see screenshot

Thanks for confirming that we only need 175 Strongest Stars from harvesting.

JeffW60
04-29-16, 05:53 PM
Looks like I am set up perfect for this Goal Line. I just harvested the 5 sets of Spell Melons to complete the Step 1. I bred a new Sea Lion on the first try and it will be ready to move to the nest in just under 10 hours which will be early morning for me. I assume moving it to the nest will complete Step 2.

I already have 3 Sea Lions at Level 1, 4 and 10. I think I will feed the Level 1 Sea Lion 15 times, the Level 4 Sea Lion 30 times and the Level 10 Sea Lion 5 times to complete Step 3 to feed a Sea Lion 50 times. This way I can complete the feeding steps without waiting to evolve the Sea Lion.

This will let me start Step 4 first thing tomorrow morning. If I was interested in finishing as fast as possible, I would plant some 20 hour crops but since I have 7 days to complete the Goal Line, I will try to minimize the impact to my planting Harvesting Schedule instead. I will plant 6 crops of Nexus Nuts before bed as usual and then harvest them in the morning after completing Step 3. I think with normal planting throughout the day I will finish Step 4 near the end of the day.

After completing the feeding Step, I plan to evolve one Sea Lion to Level 4 and one to level 10. When the new Sea Lion is ready to leave the nest, I will sell the Level 11 Sea Lion to make room for it. So, at the end of all of this, I will end up with a Level 1, 4 and 10 Sea Lion just like I had when starting the goal. It will just cost me some food which I have plenty of.

I can then return to my fruitless quest to breed a Trick or Treent (66 fails and counting)

You are in great shape. Congratulations!

I'm going to make a few attempts at the sea lion before I turn loose of gems to speed through it. I've decided to buy the money badger, so as soon as an egg fail hatches I will buy it. Then make two or three attempts on the sea lion.

MelodicStars
04-30-16, 12:10 AM
Here's the popup for the Taurus goal line for anyone who would like to see. It looks very nice :)

epinederose
04-30-16, 01:32 AM

I can then return to my fruitless quest to breed a Trick or Treent (66 fails and counting).

Good Luck to everyone trying to complete the goal.

Congratulations, nina

Chromadile from the Nile
Keep away from my isle
I beg you one million
Send me a sea lion

:o

Good luck everyone

Sandybellee
04-30-16, 02:28 AM
Might as well make a proper list. I've only ever bred one Sea Lion so let's see how this goes. :) Best of luck to all!

1. Chromadile
2. Chromadile
3. 15 hours!!! Yay! :)

calvinxx
04-30-16, 07:26 AM
Just got him now and placed him on the nest :) So excited to see him epic!

I have another question. How is everyone arranging their zodiac animals? By element in the habitats? Or by the symbols on the habitats?

ninasidstorm8
04-30-16, 07:46 AM
I fed my 3 existing Sea Lions as planned to complete Step 3 this morning and I am 33% complete with Step 4. The Sea Lion I bred for Step 2 is in the nest for another 11 hours. It will be a race to see if I can complete Step 4 before the Sea Lion leaves the nest.

A couple of pieces of information for everyone. Feeding a Sea Lion does reduce the number of Gems required to skip the feeding step. I didn't pay close attention but it seemed to go down 1 gem per feeding. It does look like we are getting about 1.5 Strongest Stars per hour of harvest time.

Good Luck everyone.

Sandybellee
04-30-16, 12:07 PM
Got the desired 15 hours on my third try! This was nice and easy for a change. Good luck everyone still breeding away! :)

Niire
04-30-16, 12:19 PM
Got the desired 15 hours on my third try! This was nice and easy for a change. Good luck everyone still breeding away! :)

Grats! What combo did you use? Chromadile won't leave me be, lol...

Sandybellee
04-30-16, 12:37 PM
Grats! What combo did you use? Chromadile won't leave me be, lol...

Thank you! I went with the basics: Skyger and Frostfang. Good luck!

natxjkkggg
04-30-16, 12:56 PM
5 hours and the taurus will be mine!!!!!

MaribouMay
04-30-16, 01:14 PM
Im glad I could give the information out ahead of time! The late update today threw me off and almost made me late for work XD that's why I sped through everything so quickly lol I had a Sea Lion already at level 10 so I skipped the breed part and fed him to epic level which brought the cost of gems to skip the step down to 25

I think I will do the same. I also have a level 10 Sea Lion and am happy to see that the gem cost decreases. Thank you very much for posting this.

My first breeding attempt for Sea Lion gave me this:

I so, so, so hope it is a Jade Kirin as I have Sapphire Cthulhu. #pleasebejade #prettyplease

matiasabad94
04-30-16, 01:41 PM
I think I will do the same. I also have a level 10 Sea Lion and am happy to see that the gem cost decreases. Thank you very much for posting this.

I so, so, so hope it is a Jade Kirin as I have Sapphire Cthulhu. #pleasebejade #prettyplease

Nice! *crosses fingers*

Niire
04-30-16, 02:37 PM
Sweet, I'll cross fingers and toes for you too! Grr, just got a aquafox, I don't have it, lol. But my issue is...ROOM!!! I only have one slot open right now, lol, and it's for the sea lion...

Edit...I love getting things I don't have, but room has constantly been an issue, as it is for everyone I'm sure. :p

JeffW60
04-30-16, 03:41 PM
I went ahead and spent 100 gems and skipped breeding and feeding the Sea Lion. I didn't want to do that but after buying a Money Badger and putting it on the nest I just decided to skip it. I figured I didn't need the stress of trying to breed one. 😉

Buttercup0001
04-30-16, 04:53 PM

fantastic......hope it's the Jade Kirin……fingers crossed ;)

ninasidstorm8
04-30-16, 05:55 PM

Congratulations!!!

ninasidstorm8
04-30-16, 05:57 PM

Congratulations!!! May your wish come true.

ninasidstorm8
04-30-16, 07:50 PM
It took all day to complete Step 4. The Sea Lion I bred for Step 2 left the nest a half hour ago to barely make it out of the nest before completing the goal ( I had 3 other Sea Lions to feed). Taurus is safely in storage. I decided to try to breed a Golden Retriever (although I doubt its possible)and ended up with a 17 hour fail. This will create a 7 hour gap in breeding, so I will probably put Taurus in the nest to hatch first thing in the morning. I feel pretty good about finishing this goal so quickly without using any gems. I seem to be pretty lucky breeding animals that I need if I already have one. It's breeding new animals that I am having trouble with.

I also purchased the Celestial South habitat to complete the set.

Good Luck to everyone participating in this Goal Line.

natxjkkggg
05-01-16, 01:11 AM
Me too endend up in a 17 hour fail by trying like You for a treasure animal!!

kasedoll8
05-01-16, 05:09 AM
Omg this is sooo not going my way!! I'm already a day off because my daughter was sick.. then I get an 11 hour fail breed, use some of my last gems speeding it to the nest so I can try again. And what happens? ANOTHER 11 HOUR FAIL!!! Geez according to y'alls calculations...I'm in a serious time crunch!!! So I know it's a stroke of luck basically when u breed exactly what u wanted...but is there maybe (just maybe) an almost sure fire way to make a frickin Sea Lion??? LoL I already tried a Sea Lion + Frostfang, as well as Frostfang + Skyger.

Niire
05-01-16, 06:54 AM
Omg this is sooo not going my way!! I'm already a day off because my daughter was sick.. then I get an 11 hour fail breed, use some of my last gems speeding it to the nest so I can try again. And what happens? ANOTHER 11 HOUR FAIL!!! Geez according to y'alls calculations...I'm in a serious time crunch!!! So I know it's a stroke of luck basically when u breed exactly what u wanted...but is there maybe (just maybe) an almost sure fire way to make a frickin Sea Lion??? LoL I already tried a Sea Lion + Frostfang, as well as Frostfang + Skyger.

I am in your boat. Every single breed I have done has been 11 hr except the 19 hr aquafox I have on the nest now...the breeding roost has yet ANOTHER 11 hour...I am not sure what to do because i definitely cannot afford to buy any extra gems right now...:(

Silverrain1
05-01-16, 07:29 AM
Still no sea lion. I have spent about 300 gems and got every other water and dark combo, including the last animal I need from this combo. I have no gems left so not looking very promising for me

olgatt
05-01-16, 09:15 AM
Unfortunately it's my third failed attempt to breed The Sea Kitty/lion/, hope in 17h. from now Storm8 Goddess will give my hope back again.
:)
Early next day I've got "Chameneon".
But I hpoe on That:

How to get:Sea Lion
[0] Chameneon + Chromadile
[0] Skyger + Frostfang

Chromadile is taking a nap right now, but later today I'll give him a chance to be a happy father of a Sea Lion along with his future wife Chameneon.

oo56
05-01-16, 10:43 AM
I still can't breed a Sea Lion, so far I've only gotten a Monsoon Marmot (new), Chromadile, and either a Chameneon or Mercat right now. I hope I can complete these goals. I've only managed to win a Pisces, not the Aquarius or Aries... My luck sucks. :(

Sandybellee
05-01-16, 01:18 PM
I have Taurus in storage! I had 6 farms ready with rune prunes when I finished feeding my Sea Lion and that was enough to gather all the needed 175 tokens. :)

Congrats to everyone who's finished or well on their way! And good luck to those breeding for a Sea Lion! Don't give up - you can do it! :)

ninasidstorm8
05-01-16, 01:33 PM
I have Taurus in storage! I had 6 farms ready with rune prunes when I finished feeding my Sea Lion and that was enough to gather all the needed 175 tokens. :)

Congrats to everyone who's finished or well on their way! And good luck to those breeding for a Sea Lion! Don't give up - you can do it! :)

Congratulations!!!

rbkj
05-01-16, 02:57 PM

Congrats!!! Still trying to breed sea lion for 2 days now....

kasedoll8
05-01-16, 03:00 PM
I am in your boat. Every single breed I have done has been 11 hr except the 19 hr aquafox I have on the nest now...the breeding roost has yet ANOTHER 11 hour...I am not sure what to do because i definitely cannot afford to buy any extra gems right now...:(

Hours later....I'm about to try for it again. If this doesn't do it, then I might as well give up due to time issues. Don't think I would have enough time to have it breed, hatch, go thru evolution twice...and THEN finish the rest of the challenge!! Plz cross all fingers n toes for me that a Sea Lion is in the stars for me LoL. Hope you finally bred yours as well! ;)

Silverrain1
05-01-16, 03:04 PM
Good luck to those still trying and congrats to those she gave got it. I still have not got the sea lion. So annoyed that I sold one the other day!

JeffW60
05-01-16, 03:28 PM
My Taurus is on the nest. I hated to pay gems to skip the Sea Lion but having bought a money badger, that set me back and I didn't want the stress of trying to breed it. Oh well.

Sandybellee
05-01-16, 03:37 PM

Congrats! Hopefully it is The Kirin! :)

Silverrain1
05-01-16, 04:30 PM
Stayed up late my end to wait for my last fail to end and to try again and got...11 hours 😓

ninasidstorm8
05-01-16, 06:08 PM
Just hatched Taurus and put him in the Evolution Flower for the it's first turn. The Evolution Time for Taurus is 17 hours.

RowanaFarrin
05-01-16, 06:28 PM
Still getting mostly Chromadiles here, but today a nice change. 16 hours for Mansoon Marmot which is one I don't have yet! ^_^ Still hoping for that Sea Lion though.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those who have gotten one so far!

skeexix
05-01-16, 06:32 PM
Countless Chromadiles and THREE super rares, but no Sea Lion. Tomorrow I'll just spend the 50 gems because I already have sea lions in my forest, and I finally bred the Aquafox today. Good luck to everyone!

Buttercup0001
05-01-16, 09:05 PM
I'm also having trouble breeding the Sea Lion. 2 x Monsoon Marmots (16hrs fails) and 2 Chromadiles. I have a Sea Lion at level 2, but I really don't want to use the 50gems to skip the step. I'm so undecided as speeding up the nest is costing me gems as well. I've got a Monsoon Marmot breeding and one on the nest :( and I'm not speeding these. I really hope I can breed one soon otherwise I will probably have to resort to spending the gems.

Cdnfroglover
05-01-16, 11:11 PM
After a frezel and two chromidiles I got the sea lion! Can't wait to get my first celestial in the nest! I tried hard for the Aries but just could not breed the fallaby and didn't have enough gems! Good luck to everyone still trying!

Niire
05-01-16, 11:29 PM
Yeah, it's crazy, but...um, so basically, you can have 6 20 hr crops ready when the sea lion is fed, and everything is done when you harvest yes? LOL sorry, I am very tired, and still trying for my lyin lion too...:(

Cdnfroglover
05-02-16, 01:37 AM
Yeah, it's crazy, but...um, so basically, you can have 6 20 hr crops ready when the sea lion is fed, and everything is done when you harvest yes? LOL sorry, I am very tired, and still trying for my lyin lion too...:(

Yes... six harvests of runes prunes does it. I just put my Taurus in the nest.

adbanaghan
05-02-16, 02:39 AM
On the second one my finger slipped I pressed skip by mistake to skip breeding a sea lion, lost a load of gems and 6 breeds later still cannot breed a sealion, which you then need to feed loads of times for number 3, aaahhhh!!!!! Anyone got any suggestions

HappyHeartBakery
05-02-16, 04:02 AM
Can someone tell me our drop dead time line for breeding the sea lion to make it. I've gotten everything But the sea lion. Currently have the sea drake in the nest & another 11 hr breeding. Such longer fails:(.

Silverrain1
05-02-16, 07:40 AM
Woo hoo! Sea lion finally on the nest. Was getting really worried! Iv got a really good food supply so that won't be a problem to feed and then just the harvesting

ninasidstorm8
05-02-16, 07:50 AM
Can someone tell me our drop dead time line for breeding the sea lion to make it. I've gotten everything But the sea lion. Currently have the sea drake in the nest & another 11 hr breeding. Such longer fails:(.

The situation you are in matters for the timing. If you have no Sea Lions to feed, it will take once you have bred a Sea Lion to move it to the nest to complete Step 2. Then you need 15 hours to hatch it so you can feed the Sea Lion for Step 3. After 15 feedings, you will need to put it into the Evolution Flower for 12 hours so you can feed it again. You can feed it another 30 times before you need to put it in the Evolution Flower for another 12 hours. Then you can feed it the last 5 times to complete Step 3. If you plant 6 20-hour crops that can be harvested when you finish Step 3, you should collect enough Strongest Stars to complete Step 4.

So at a bare minimum, you need to see the 15 hour timer in the Breeding Den 15 + 15 + 12 + 12 = 54 hours before the MAY 6 update(6 hours before the update time on Wednesday). You can save 12 hours by using 5 gems to skip the last 5 feedings and saving the time for the 2nd time in the Evolution Flower. If you have another Sea Lion, you can save some time as well.

I hope this lets you plan your approach and Good Luck.

Freesia_Rose
05-02-16, 09:11 AM
Is the Taurus supposed to automatically go to the nest when you click collect? The Aries and Pisces went to my storage.

ninasidstorm8
05-02-16, 09:51 AM
Is the Taurus supposed to automatically go to the nest when you click collect? The Aries and Pisces went to my storage.

It will go to your nest if the nest is empty. If the nest is full, then it will go into storage.

MaribouMay
05-02-16, 11:53 AM
Good luck to everyone still working on this cutie!

Just put mine in to evolve. The evolve time is 17 hours and nest time is 12 hours.

Silverrain1
05-02-16, 01:30 PM
Just spent the last of my gems to get the sea lion on the nest. It will be done at lunch time tomorrow. Cutting it close and now I have zero gems

HappyHeartBakery
05-02-16, 01:54 PM
The situation you are in matters for the timing. If you have no Sea Lions to feed, it will take once you have bred a Sea Lion to move it to the nest to complete Step 2. Then you need 15 hours to hatch it so you can feed the Sea Lion for Step 3. After 15 feedings, you will need to put it into the Evolution Flower for 12 hours so you can feed it again. You can feed it another 30 times before you need to put it in the Evolution Flower for another 12 hours. Then you can feed it the last 5 times to complete Step 3. If you plant 6 20-hour crops that can be harvested when you finish Step 3, you should collect enough Strongest Stars to complete Step 4.

So at a bare minimum, you need to see the 15 hour timer in the Breeding Den 15 + 15 + 12 + 12 = 54 hours before the MAY 6 update(6 hours before the update time on Wednesday). You can save 12 hours by using 5 gems to skip the last 5 feedings and saving the time for the 2nd time in the Evolution Flower. If you have another Sea Lion, you can save some time as well.

I hope this lets you plan your approach and Good Luck.

Thanks! One more attempt to bred & I'll be skipping. I have a sea lion in my forest. Hate these hard -to- bred goals

tink8709
05-02-16, 04:00 PM
Really beginning to lose interest in both this and dragon story game, can never complete any of the tournaments,storybook goals or collecting goals in time without blowing through a ton of gems(not to mention the endless events back to back) and now cant even complete the zodiac goals, i have the past ones which i had no problem getting but I am stuck on step 2 for this one cant get the sealion just keep getting chromadiles . With this short of time frame it should have been to breed a common not a rare, it just seems like they are constantly trying to nickle and dime us left and right and I am quickly losing interest.

poofyena
05-02-16, 06:03 PM
Just managed to complete this! Wouldn't have made it other than I luckily love the sea lion and had one baby already and managed to breed the other a day ago. Would have been seriously tough otherwise.
First astrology animal!

Buttercup0001
05-02-16, 08:25 PM
I'm also having trouble breeding the Sea Lion. 2 x Monsoon Marmots (16hrs fails) and 2 Chromadiles. I have a Sea Lion at level 2, but I really don't want to use the 50gems to skip the step. I'm so undecided as speeding up the nest is costing me gems as well. I've got a Monsoon Marmot breeding and one on the nest :( and I'm not speeding these. I really hope I can breed one soon otherwise I will probably have to resort to spending the gems.
Another attempt at breeding a Sea Lion and another 11 hr fail. :(

Silverrain1
05-02-16, 10:52 PM
I was so annoyed at myself when I sold the baby sea lion a few days before this quest started and then seriously struggling to get an other. So glad that I have it now and can feed it straight away as food is not an issue. Not looking forward to the two sets of evolutions it's gonna need, that's not gonna be helpful time wise! Plus I already have an epic sea lion

HappyHeartBakery
05-03-16, 06:03 AM
Thanks! One more attempt to bred & I'll be skipping. I have a sea lion in my forest. Hate these hard -to- bred goals

Update: after last attempt to bred the sea lion this am without success (got a variety of commons, rares, & super rares in my failured attempts - all of which are already in my forest:() , ended up skipping. I've currently got my sea lion that I already had in the flower and prunes growing. I should finish this out by the end of today

Also, I think I'm liking Nina idea of swapping out higher level rares already in my forest for baby ones just for quests like these. Money is no longer an issue for my forest. And we always seem to need to bred rares which are sometimes tricky to get. I forget when I read you were doing that - but I'm thinking its probably a pretty good idea in my forest at this point in my game as well:) So thank you for thinking of it - hopefully it will help sometime soon:)

NannaSherry
05-03-16, 06:18 AM
I think I made a BIG mistake. If someone could help clarify. I have not been able to breed the sea lion. (I couldn't do it when I've tried before just to collect it) Just chromodiles and an occasional Mercat. Regardless, I thought time was running out to achieve Taurus, so I purchased for 50 gems, the hatch a sea lion. I thought (bad one on my part) I would get an egg in storage. But I got nothing. 😔. So I guess I made a huge gaffe and now have spent 50 gems with nothing to feed. I see where it said "hatch" a sea lion not breed. So is that right? I paid to skip that step, but it doesn't help me as I have nothing to feed?

Niire
05-03-16, 06:37 AM
I think I made a BIG mistake. If someone could help clarify. I have not been able to breed the sea lion. (I couldn't do it when I've tried before just to collect it) Just chromodiles and an occasional Mercat. Regardless, I thought time was running out to achieve Taurus, so I purchased for 50 gems, the hatch a sea lion. I thought (bad one on my part) I would get an egg in storage. But I got nothing. ��. So I guess I made a huge gaffe and now have spent 50 gems with nothing to feed. I see where it said "hatch" a sea lion not breed. So is that right? I paid to skip that step, but it doesn't help me as I have nothing to feed?

Unfortunately, yes, you'll either need a sea lion to feed, or 50 more gems to skip the feed part. I broke down and did that myself, and have a taurus. :) Had a loving family member help me, lmao!

delimiah
05-03-16, 06:38 AM
Getting another Cromadile again! Guess I won't get Taurus just as I didn't get Aries previously due to this ridiculous breeding of a rare for a goal! Since its Zodiac, shouldn't they make it last a month instead of 7 days!

NannaSherry
05-03-16, 07:55 AM
Unfortunately, yes, you'll either need a sea lion to feed, or 50 more gems to skip the feed part. I broke down and did that myself, and have a taurus. :) Had a loving family member help me, lmao!

Thanks Niire. I figured as much and will probably end up doing the same thing. Much appreciated. Live and learn. Best of luck.

JeffW60
05-03-16, 08:06 AM
These things are getting harder. I thought the Aquarius was fairly easy, but after that they have gotten harder. Now that I have the first 4 I will want the rest to have a complete collection, so if the last 2 or 3 are an indication I will probably have to spend gems to get some of the other ones. Hopefully I'll be able to complete some without having to do that.

ninasidstorm8
05-03-16, 08:42 AM
These things are getting harder. I thought the Aquarius was fairly easy, but after that they have gotten harder. Now that I have the first 4 I will want the rest to have a complete collection, so if the last 2 or 3 are an indication I will probably have to spend gems to get some of the other ones. Hopefully I'll be able to complete some without having to do that.

This Goal Line was more difficult since the Dark/Water fails are longer but they also reduced the number of tokens from harvesting by quite a bit. The incubation time and Evolution time for the required animal was also longer. The Pisces Goal Line was the one most like this one. We had to hatch a Solar Simian (Nature/Fire) which had shorter fail times but we needed to collect 560 tokens for the last step.

The first step of harvesting Sell Melons could have caused a delay at the beginning for players that were ready to start breeding but Calvinxx sped through a couple steps and let us know what to breed. I agree that this was set up yo be the most difficult of the Zodiac Goal Lines although it turned out to be the easiest for me.

Good Luck to everyone still trying, you still have a few days to finish.

NannaSherry
05-03-16, 08:45 AM
Yes seems like this was an extremely tough animal to breed for. Where as no one has had much success. Which is too bad. And you'd think a rare would have "fair" odds since it's not a super rare or an ultra. I get I can't get a direwolf yet, it's an ultra, it takes a lot of time and patience with luck too. But after almost 10 breeds and no sea lion, they'd finagle something to increase its odd for at least this event.

Doompicnic
05-03-16, 09:20 AM
I hope I can make it in time. I have had no luck breeding a sea lion.
I never have any luck with these.

RowanaFarrin
05-03-16, 10:54 AM
Still trying to get a Sea Lion, but I think I'm going to have to spend the gems to skip. Thankfully I do have enough to do that, though it would be nice if I could still breed the Sea Lion so I could save myself some of the cost.

It was probably mentioned but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone tell me how many Strongest Stars per hour we get on the last step? I want to make sure I start harvesting in time. Thank you!

JeffW60
05-03-16, 11:00 AM
Still trying to get a Sea Lion, but I think I'm going to have to spend the gems to skip. Thankfully I do have enough to do that, though it would be nice if I could still breed the Sea Lion so I could save myself some of the cost.

It was probably mentioned but I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone tell me how many Strongest Stars per hour we get on the last step? I want to make sure I start harvesting in time. Thank you!

1.5 Strongest Stars per hour.

RowanaFarrin
05-03-16, 11:07 AM
1.5 Strongest Stars per hour.

Thank you very much! ^_^

Buttercup0001
05-03-16, 03:44 PM
Another attempt at breeding a Sea Lion and another 11 hr fail. :(

Attempt no. 7 resulted in a 17hr fail. Time is running out to feed and evolve the Sea Lion. Look like I'll HAVE to spend 50 gems in order to complete step 2 of the goal line. Not Happy about spending that many gems on skipping, you hear me S8. :rolleyes:

mrhammy48
05-03-16, 04:35 PM
What's the thought on the habitats? Do you think they will go on sale again the next go around (200 gems v 400)? I had planned to grab this zodiac one, celestial south, but I seriously love the new blue habitat glowing garden. I just don't have the gems for both.

LocalNews
05-03-16, 05:52 PM
Looks like I won't get the Taurus. I won't be spending gems as I have more important expenses this month. I had the other threes habitats so got them all at least. I had at least 7-8'chromadile fails in a row. Isn't this game fun?

RowanaFarrin
05-03-16, 07:41 PM
YES! Got 15 hours at last! :D I'll need to spend a few gems to speed things a little, but still a lot less than skipping everything. That means I should have enough for the new habitat now too!

I'm sorry to hear so many people having trouble with this one, though with the long fail times I'm not that surprised. I hope many of us are able to finish in the end!

JeffW60
05-03-16, 07:48 PM
YES! Got 15 hours at last! :D I'll need to spend a few gems to speed things a little, but still a lot less than skipping everything. That means I should have enough for the new habitat now too!

I'm sorry to hear so many people having trouble with this one, though with the long fail times I'm not that surprised. I hope many of us are able to finish in the end!

Congratulations!

Buttercup0001
05-03-16, 07:52 PM

CCongratulations.....please send some of your luck our way ;)

HappyHeartBakery
05-04-16, 04:40 AM
CCongratulations.....please send some of your luck our way ;)

Congrats all who were able to get the 15 hr timer. I was not only getting fails, but long super rare ones (go figure!!).
At least I had a sea lion in my forest and was able to skip with gems. Currently have the Taurus on the nest. Good luck everyone - shouldn't be so hard to bred a rare:(

NannaSherry
05-04-16, 06:46 AM
Any idea how long the Fields of Flowers glowing habitat will be on sale? Will it last through the world event? Thanks in advance.

tuffyjkitten
05-04-16, 08:23 AM
Well I got the sea lion on my 3rd breeding attempt but the evolving is ****ing me. The one I already had was level 15 so it was no help. I just put it in for the 2nd evolution, so it will be done tonight, then I can feed it the last 5 foods. No gems to skip anything as I spent them all on the celestial south habitat.

Wow this was a tough one time-wise with all the long fails and evolutions needed. Good luck to everyone still working on it and congrats to those who got their new baby!

woowoo69
05-04-16, 11:41 AM
Finally after several chromadiles I have a 15 hour timer. I have a level 10 sea lion so should manage to finish although I will not have access to my phone for about 16 hours tomorrow

larissa2k
05-04-16, 12:01 PM
This has been so hard I've tried at least 16 times and speed up once it got down to having 4 hours left on the bright side I now have every night water combo I already had a one but it was level 10 my sister got it her first try 😠 she was done with it by 2ND day in I'm trying 3 more time and giving up.

Buttercup0001
05-04-16, 07:08 PM
Attempt no. 7 resulted in a 17hr fail. Time is running out to feed and evolve the Sea Lion. Look like I'll HAVE to spend 50 gems in order to complete step 2 of the goal line. Not Happy about spending that many gems on skipping, you hear me S8. :rolleyes:

After numerous attempts to try to breed the Sea Lion and not succeeding, plus having one at level 2, I paid the 50 gems to skip the breeding a Sea Lion step. I was so undecided on whether to pay or not but I would like ALL the star sign animals in my forest.

LocalNews
05-05-16, 05:40 AM
I have gotten constant chromadile fails since this started. BORING!!! Looks like I won't get a Taurus zodiac this time. NO bull.

Update: my first non-chromadile fail was 16 hours so Iassume I got a monsoon marmot fail. Not too bad if Iwasn't going to get the Taurus.

tuffyjkitten
05-05-16, 08:32 AM
Working on the harvesting for stars part now. This was a tough one.

Sakrysta
05-05-16, 10:02 AM
I'm torn between trying a couple more times for the Sea Lion or focusing on the Mamaroo. Chromadiles or Armordillos? Ugh....

chickenladyx14
05-05-16, 10:13 AM
Magmacore and Flyer Fox so far. And I believe an Armordillo in the sin den.

Silverrain1
05-05-16, 01:23 PM
I'm torn between trying a couple more times for the Sea Lion or focusing on the Mamaroo. Chromadiles or Armordillos? Ugh....

I hope you can get the animal you want. The end of this post made me laugh tho as you are so right! Good luck

Buttercup0001
05-05-16, 06:31 PM
50 gems later and I'm all done ;)

ninasidstorm8
05-05-16, 07:01 PM
Congratulations!!!

Atlantis536
05-17-16, 03:17 PM
Have an image of the Storngest Stars token?

LocalNews
05-12-17, 03:24 AM
I have been waiting to get my last zodiac animal. Did I miss the opportunity to get Taurus? I believe the sign is April 21-May 21. I have been waiting for it to appear and hope I don't have to wait another year to get it.

supster50
05-12-17, 03:56 AM
I think you and I and a lot of others have been waiting too. I need five zodiacs all together. I have two baby SeaLions ready to feed if the original format is use and a fine stable of fighten critters t battle with if a tourney format is used. I've got a special spot in my forest for it too. Let's get it on already!

JustKay
05-16-17, 09:39 PM
I've been waiting too. Maybe the reason the Emerald pony tourney is 4 days is so that they can fit in the Taurus tourney in right after it, and still make it in the window. Seems like someone fell asleep at the wheel and forgot to put up the Taurus this year.

The goal line for the diamond zodiac hybrid is still there, so I feel like they won't not release the Taurus again. Or they might do a multiple year thing and have Taurus one year and not the next, and then have it again the year after that. it would be a real long term goal.