PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update: April 27 2016

kooky panda
04-26-16, 11:09 AM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/3e14fddb292fa40883e132a1957c9b4d/tumblr_inline_o69at11aNu1qm7yoc_540.png
With a reputation as the hardest material known to man, Diamonds are not only a girl’s best friend. Fill up some ice in your cup and get ready to get some beautiful Diamonds dancing on your Customers! Show how precious your Customers are to you with the Diamond Fountain decoration in Bakery Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbakery story&t=ZTEyMjhjYzM5ODM5ZjFjZmVlM2QzMmY2ZWEyYjMyZDcwNGY0 MmJkMCxlVGtOcUc2Qg%3D%3D)!
Get your Bakery to shine bright with these new items:

Diamond Floor Lamp decoration
Diamond Ivy wall decoration
Diamond Chair

http://i.imgur.com/c1hTher.png?1

Spring Gift Box

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Squirrel Topiary
Butterfly Statue
Picnic Basket
Bird Topiary

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Daffodils
Young Gardener

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Garden Pavillion
Miniture Golf Course

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
Forest Band

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/mingboo/2bf4c7c8.jpg
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/band-1.jpg[/Q

LalaSmooth
04-26-16, 12:36 PM
Please please a new appliance

dianeupside
04-26-16, 01:07 PM
Don't know how to post pic, update out.. Disappointing is all that can be said, and no appliances.

ruskpaels
04-26-16, 01:14 PM
It would have been so cool with some diamond inspired recipes.

LalaSmooth
04-26-16, 01:19 PM
Looks like it's a monthly appliance only.

geordieprogman
04-26-16, 01:27 PM
Another very strange update. Is the big thing a fountain? Whatever it is it's horrible! Nothing for me this week. Hopefully at least a new appliance next week. Fingers crossed that there's at least a nice lto on sale this week.

sleepygs
04-26-16, 01:43 PM
I'm surprised the tables aren't gemstone like. They would have gone perfectly with the citrine, peridot, and purple am's we already have. A missed opportunity for sure. I have my "eating" section of my bakery set up to have 4 sets of tables. I had previously used the ice tables when doing a complete gemstone theme, but I would have spent a few gems to have diamond gemstone tables to complete the look. Bummer.

NatalieO85
04-26-16, 01:45 PM
I like the new updates. Even when Storm8 repeats themes in updates, it's nice to have a broader range of items to pick from in any given theme. I admit, I don't like every update, as they don't all apply to my collective style. However, It's imperative to realize there will be another update next week, with a chance for a theme that pleases those who don't favor the current update. I believe we are lucky that they update this game with new items weekly, as it is just a phone game. People who strive for a premium experience with a game, should probably branch out, and play an mmo as well as phone games. Bakery Story and Restaurant Story may not be the best option to play twelve hours a day. Mastering all recipes on new stoves within the first five days they are released is probably a little zealous compared to the developers intent. I know the community expects a lot because some players pay money for certain items, but there is a choice not to pay as well. Keep your heads up.

Bakerling
04-26-16, 01:46 PM
I love that Diamond Fountain and the Diamond Chair.

my607
04-26-16, 01:48 PM
The fountain looks odd to me. I will be saving my gems this week.

twospoons
04-26-16, 01:52 PM
I too think they should have had some tables to match other gem tables! But I do like the floor. The rest of it doesn't interest me.

And well said, NatalieO85!

Bakerling
04-26-16, 01:53 PM
It would have been so cool with some diamond inspired recipes.

I agree with you. I love that idea too. I think that Goal come next month that why no new appliance.

NatalieO85
04-26-16, 01:56 PM
I too think they should have had some tables to match other gem tables! But I do like the floor. The rest of it doesn't interest me.

And well said, NatalieO85!

I would love other colors of gem style tables! I totally agree! I am very interested in pink or red gem tables! :)

Sebsmommy15
04-26-16, 02:10 PM
Tiles and chairs are cute! The rest not so much. We have next week.

pipipooh1977
04-26-16, 02:21 PM
No new appliance, and next week is probably a crate, so two weeks with no new recipes....how freaking BORING! This company is going downhill fast! There will be a day when they just stop with new recipes all together, that's the day I uninstall the games. Once I finish the last of the recipes on the goal appliance, I'm closing shop till we get a new recipe or oven.

WAKE UP S8....PLAYERS WANT NEW RECIPES MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH!!!!! OR YOU WILL LOOSE THEM!

DragonWished
04-26-16, 02:37 PM
There's something in the lower right hand corner of the teaser pic that I can't see very well... a table, maybe?

Love the chairs. Not wild about the rest. If the fountain is for coins, I will get it. If gems, then I'll pass.

The rest of the items don't fit my taste which is okay. I love, love, love the update in RS. Can't win them all.

monstertop
04-26-16, 03:11 PM
Not my type of update haha. The fountain kind of looks stupid with a huge gem on top :P

LalaSmooth
04-26-16, 03:33 PM
I agree with you. I love that idea too. I think that Goal come next month that why no new appliance.

Next week is crate week

pipipooh1977
04-26-16, 03:36 PM
Here is the exact description for Bakery Story in the Playstore..."FREE updates with new pastries, decorations, themes and more EVERY WEEK!"

Yah right....new pastries EVERY WEEK....HA! What a joke!

LadyEna
04-26-16, 05:55 PM
Love the chairs and lamp. I as well wish there were tables.
So we could have a consistent gem look.

Wallpaper looks like bubbles instead of gems.
Which would go well with an underwater theme.
Wall deco needs more shine.
Flooring is ok. (Don't we have this in RS?)
Not a fan of the fountain, looks tacky.

So is that a diamond cube between the counters?
Looks like a sofa table in there as well. Just wish it matched the chairs.

mytsa
04-26-16, 06:06 PM
Like the chairs, is this the first time we have chair without table? Hope they're not for gems.
The fountain is just.....interesting..
Have expectation to the thing at bottom right corner.....hope it is a fancy, classy decoration.

deekathleen
04-26-16, 07:56 PM
This update seems kind of wintery.

Natasha_07
04-27-16, 08:06 AM
I'm a April month and diamond is my favorite stone, however I don't really like this update. Perhaps some raining theme with a cup of Joe & pastries would be nicer...! LOL! :)

pixiegamer
04-27-16, 11:12 AM
Spring Gift is on sale :)

http://i.imgur.com/c1hTher.png?1

Spring Gift Box

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Squirrel Topiary
Butterfly Statue
Picnic Basket
Bird Topiary

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Daffodils
Young Gardener

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Garden Pavillion
Miniture Golf Course

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
Forest Band

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/mingboo/2bf4c7c8.jpg
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/band-1.jpg

deekathleen
04-27-16, 11:17 AM
Spring Gift is on sale :)

Thanks for posting the contents. :)

LalaSmooth
04-27-16, 11:20 AM
Wasted 12 gems on that green squirrel thing......

ojapple96
04-27-16, 11:33 AM
no new appliance, no tables, I like the tile, not because it looks like diamonds but may go with other things - but what a yawner of an update! :eek:

Natasha_07
04-27-16, 11:50 AM
The only item I like is the golf miniature course, already have the forest band so with my luck I'll probably end up with a tiny statue... Passing on this box! :)

DragonWished
04-27-16, 01:08 PM
From the box, I got the young gardner statue and the pot of daffodils. Okay for 12 gems each but I'm done.

From the update, I got the display table and diamond flowers. Kind of pretty together. Not sure why there are two vases of flowers but wharever. The blue floor tile is going to be useful in the future but not something I want now. Passing on all the gemmy stuff.

Looking forward to next week.

ruskpaels
04-27-16, 02:10 PM
I bought the diamond flowers and the wallpapers but won't display them yet. This update looks wintery.

Bakerling
04-27-16, 07:26 PM
I wasted 12 gems for this tiny Bird Topiary. Is not worth it. :(

monstertop
04-28-16, 03:07 PM
Tried it once because I couldn't help myself and got the Garden Pavillion. I haven't been this lucky with all the boxes that were on sale until now :P Always got multiple repeats of 3rd/4th place prizes and ended up giving up.

pieandcream
04-29-16, 05:57 AM
No new appliance, and next week is probably a crate, so two weeks with no new recipes....how freaking BORING!

this is why i commented on how a 20% discount wasn't was it used to be. 1) reduced gem earnings from downloads by 33% and 2) potential lack of recipes (someone would need to check though).
so yeah, atm, a 20% discount in my eyes is like paying full price a year ago...

Bakerling
04-29-16, 11:44 PM
this is why i commented on how a 20% discount wasn't was it used to be. 1) reduced gem earnings from downloads by 33% and 2) potential lack of recipes (someone would need to check though).
so yeah, atm, a 20% discount in my eyes is like paying full price a year ago...

I agree too. I used to get 6 gems for downloading game but now I only get 4 gems for Downloading. That is 2 gems lesser. I need to master 1 recipe just to get 2 gems.

pieandcream
04-30-16, 12:00 PM
I agree too. I used to get 6 gems for downloading game but now I only get 4 gems for Downloading. That is 2 gems lesser. I need to master 1 recipe just to get 2 gems.

bit longer ago i used to get 8 per download.