PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Bonuses

monbohn
04-26-16, 08:35 AM
Is it correct that when people visit you it helps speed up your breeding and hatching times? And that you can occasionally get a rare animal randomly from visiting others? I am not a great visitor...it is very time consuming and I lag bad sometimes. But if this is true I will definitely make more of an effort to visit others when I can. I thought the bonus was maybe a few coins.

natxjkkggg
04-26-16, 10:17 AM
I think all You spoke over is not correct!! Perhaps You get some gems from a visitor next day.

monbohn
04-27-16, 12:30 AM
Yes, I wondered if it could be correct because I would think it's something that would be included in our game guides here in the forums. But I thought it could be something I just didn't happen to see. I read it somewhere else where it was one of ten tips given about the game. Found it accidentally when looking for info on the Treent of Life and Trick or Treent...apparently the Trick part triggered info on tricks, tips and strategies for the game.

kooky panda
04-27-16, 10:24 AM
I am not sure where you obtained this information, but it is false. Information posted on non storm8 web sites, may be false and misleading.

Closing thread to prevent any confusion.