PDA

View Full Version : Relisted quests and storm8

littledarc3
04-25-16, 03:24 PM
Hey there s8.

I noticed you relisted a quest and that is awesome. I have an idea that may provide completionists a second chance, while also sort of reducing the amount of quests so everything isn't so event smashed together.

My idea is this: Week 1 NEW event week 2 cruise week 3 repeated event week 4 NEW event.

Just a thought?
What do other members of the community think? Would you like to see repeated events once a month? Maybe less maybe more often?

patayita
04-26-16, 09:41 AM
I don't think that we should repeat quests. Then there is simply no idea to even bother to complete a quest because you will know that it will come back again. And it's boring for those who already finished, because maybe they've spent gems on it.
Events in RS2 do often require much time and "babysitting" to the game, but I think it's important that we have to fight for the end prize. If you think it's hard to keep up or you don't find an event interesting, just skip it. There is no one who is forcing you to complete the events :)

ethan1brothers
04-28-16, 12:47 AM
well at let us pay some gems to give us a few more days to finish it I mean I don't like wasting my time to get to part 6 and have to quit because I missed a day or two when it started (basically what happened ot me in the "game of scones" event) and never get a chance ....... I mean sure thell sell it at the end for gems at a horrendously inflated price

And theres other s8 games where you don't get the event if you have finished it .........

Edit: just realized maybe you could continue it like I stated above it if you say get to a certain checkpoint in the quest line if there worried about people lazing around .....

CoolBreezeIsle
05-06-16, 03:09 PM
Repeat quests would be awesome! I have recipes on bbq grill or appliances in storage that I didn't get a chance to open because I fell short of completing quests. Also, some of these quests could use more days to complete. In bakery story & restaurant story, we get 30 days to complete the goals. Just a thought. Most of us do have lives outside of these games.

Belluriel
05-11-16, 11:39 PM
I don't think that we should repeat quests. Then there is simply no idea to even bother to complete a quest because you will know that it will come back again. And it's boring for those who already finished, because maybe they've spent gems on it.
Events in RS2 do often require much time and "babysitting" to the game, but I think it's important that we have to fight for the end prize. If you think it's hard to keep up or you don't find an event interesting, just skip it. There is no one who is forcing you to complete the events :)

Not allowing newer players a chance to win stoves and recipes they weren't high enough to do at the time so higher players who managed it won't get bored? I'd like to think I'm not that selfish and I'd hope other players aren't either.

Malabie
06-08-16, 09:14 AM
I love the idea of repeat quests! :D Even if I already have the prize, I'd be happy to do the quests again, and get the chance to complete quests I missed or was unable to finish. For players who have already completed the repeat quests, SOME reward could be offered as an incentive, like a bunch of coins or quick serves, or a piece of decoration. I've been playing RS2 for over a year, I've spent hours on this game and more than a few hard earned gems to complete some quests, and wouldn't mind at all if they came back.