PDA

View Full Version : Iron Chef?

ToshiNoMiya
04-25-16, 01:00 PM
I just got a lock screen notification that an Iron Chef event is coming up? (On iOS)

Which, when I checked on Notifications, suddenly wasn't there anymore.

As this is something that has happened to me with another S8 game, that is, notification on lock screen, then not in notification list, then a few hours later official, I thought I'd ask...

And while I'm Japanese and loved Ryouri No Tetsujin, I seriously hope this will not be the third in back to back event row.

Seriously.

Actually, for ANY possible new event, NOT back to back again, please!

mhughes161113
04-25-16, 01:27 PM
I received the same. Said something about winter coming....

mhughes161113
04-25-16, 01:28 PM
However, I like the cruises and the tasks.... Been bored the last couple of days since I finished the Last task

ToshiNoMiya
04-25-16, 01:44 PM
In principle, I like both.

But even the most fun game becomes a pain when the demands for attention become too high.

I really think one cruise and one other event per month would be enough.

And before someone says that one can choose, yes, one can, but that's not the issue at question.

catfoodie
04-25-16, 01:53 PM
I think that's the event that coming after cruise (possibly today?). Probably refers to game of thrones. I saw the notification on my screen but didn't really read what it said. Does anyone have screenshots?

tuffyjkitten
04-25-16, 02:07 PM
I saw it as well but it disappeared. The cruise doesn't officially end for another 3 days (mine auto started and that's the time left) so if it happens I'm saying Thursday.

I agree that the stacked events are too much. I sat out the Elvis cruise and I still don't really want an event again so soon.

Vaasth
04-25-16, 02:11 PM
Here's what appeared in my notifications:

catfoodie
04-25-16, 02:28 PM
Yeah I guess it would start as soon as cruise is ends. I just hope it wouldn't be the iron throne style for chairs because they did it last year!

jewelie121
04-25-16, 02:40 PM
It's here. I have it and I'm not even finished the cruise yet.

littledarc3
04-25-16, 02:45 PM
Yes!!!! This is an event from last year that I missed the plaque on! I'm only missing two and blood orange scones is one of them! The event has started off where I left off too! Thanks for listening and letting be me get a second chance at this event!

littledarc3
04-25-16, 02:49 PM
The event is called game of scones. It's a spoof game of thrones event with the prize being a chair with cutlery as the backing. Please look up in the forums "game of scones" and there is a guide for it. I ASSUME that if you finished it before you can't do it again, as like I said it kept my progress in the event from last time (I'm on 6/7 step).

kooky panda
04-25-16, 03:08 PM
See relisted goal thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91048-Game-of-Scones-(2016))