PDA

View Full Version : Bakery reset back to level 1- not happy

neoreef
04-25-16, 12:16 PM
Both bakery story original and bakery story 2 from this afternoon on 25th April have reset themselves again from level 1, I am currently level 99 on bakery after playing for 5 years, and level 34 on bakery story 2 having played since launch.

[S8] Regina
04-25-16, 01:12 PM
Both bakery story original and bakery story 2 from this afternoon on 25th April have reset themselves again from level 1, I am currently level 99 on bakery after playing for 5 years, and level 34 on bakery story 2 having played since launch.

Sorry about that!

You reported an issue earlier, so the team was taking a look. It looks like your accounts are back. If it's not, please PM me for further assistance. Thank you!

neoreef
04-26-16, 01:49 AM
Hello, I have managed to reload game again - still cannot play on bakery 2 (original) as keeps crashing, the bakery 2 love works however does not have the images showing in the storage, which is full and I cannot delete items out? To upgrade storage it requires hundreds of diamonds which I don't have and I am no longer happy to pay for. Please advise

Rynetory2
04-26-16, 02:42 AM
Please ensure that your connection is good, clear cache, restart device, game and try again. Do check that your device has plenty of space as well.

neoreef
04-26-16, 05:25 AM
I am quite familiar with technology etc.. It does not work, I have tried this over the weekend on two independent iPads and both do not show the storage items visually (bakery 2 love version) so now the game cannot be played as is stuck at full storage without the facility to remove overstocked items. Again tried to load and play on original bakery story 2 and crashes constantly once anything is clicked.

neoreef
04-26-16, 05:40 AM
Please see attached image
Regards

Rynetory2
04-26-16, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the picture, I can see what your issue is now. Haha a picture speaks a thousand words.

There is something wrong with your game app or account. I would try to reinstall Love and Cupcakes again if I were you. And if it still does not work, please send Regina a private message. The Support Agent will be able to assist you further.

neoreef
04-26-16, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the picture, I can see what your issue is now. Haha a picture speaks a thousand words.

There is something wrong with your game app or account. I would try to reinstall Love and Cupcakes again if I were you. And if it still does not work, please send Regina a private message. The Support Agent will be able to assist you further.

Hello, I deleted game, downloaded agin etc.. And this has not changed anything, I will send a message through a you advised.

[S8] Regina
04-26-16, 10:35 AM
Hello, I have managed to reload game again - still cannot play on bakery 2 (original) as keeps crashing, the bakery 2 love works however does not have the images showing in the storage, which is full and I cannot delete items out? To upgrade storage it requires hundreds of diamonds which I don't have and I am no longer happy to pay for. Please advise

The team is aware of the issue with crashing on the original. Thank you for your patience!

snowflakecity2000
06-29-16, 04:44 PM
I went to play a bit of Bakery Story 2 and I've gone from level 23 or 24 to level 1!! Has this happened to anyone else? And how do I get back to my previous game? If I can't, it means I'll be saying bye to the game coz I'm not going to start again 😱 TIA for any help

kooky panda
06-29-16, 05:27 PM
For some players logging back into the game center has recovered their game.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Bakery 2 game.

tippysug
07-05-16, 07:00 AM
I went to play a bit of Bakery Story 2 and I've gone from level 23 or 24 to level 1!! Has this happened to anyone else? And how do I get back to my previous game? If I can't, it means I'll be saying bye to the game coz I'm not going to start again  TIA for any help

The exact same thing is happening to me. I had already played been in the game today and just tried to go back in to check on items and I am back to level 1! I was at level 38. I tried the steps panda suggested and game is still acting like I've never played. Any other suggestions?

Rynetory2
07-05-16, 07:51 AM
The exact same thing is happening to me. I had already played been in the game today and just tried to go back in to check on items and I am back to level 1! I was at level 38. I tried the steps panda suggested and game is still acting like I've never played. Any other suggestions?

Finish the tutorial, force shut game. Log into your game Centre and/or FB account and start game. Please try the suggestions in Bakery reset to level 1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91468-Bakery-reset-to-level-1-and-store-levels-decreased). If you're still having issues after trying, you will need to send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to assist you further.

beelah89
07-10-16, 06:08 AM
Mine too, got resetted to level 1 a while ago. So frustating. Currently on level 27. Please help me?

Rynetory2
07-10-16, 06:17 AM
Mine too, got resetted to level 1 a while ago. So frustating. Currently on level 27. Please help me?

Players who were signed into Game Center, need to sign in again to access your game.
(if you are using multiple accounts make sure when you login into your game on the device, to restart your device, then log into the game center to make sure you are pulling up the correct game)

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Bakery 2 story

If you were Facebook Connected, you may need to connect to Facebook again.

For multiple accounts or cross-platform assistance, you need to contact support@storm8.com

Rynetory2
07-10-16, 06:18 AM
Please see Bakery reset to level 1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91468-Bakery-reset-to-level-1-and-store-levels-decreased) if anyone else is having issues.

Closing duplicate thread.