Dragon Capacity: 3
Coin Capacity: 7,200Coin
Cost: 200Gold - {On Sale for 100 Gold}
Sells for: 5,200 Coin
Build Time: none
Exp Gained: 2,000Exp

Niire
04-25-16, 12:20 PM
I managed to breed Mr. Earth Day, been trying for Equinox, which I'd really love...but...same as last time he popped up, I am getting islands out the wazoo, lol. As the Resident Older Hippy...this update has made me very happy! <3 (I want Resident Old Hippy as my title for the boards, haha!!)

amerirish
04-25-16, 01:46 PM
I managed to breed Mr. Earth Day, been trying for Equinox, which I'd really love...but...same as last time he popped up, I am getting islands out the wazoo, lol. As the Resident Older Hippy...this update has made me very happy! <3 (I want Resident Old Hippy as my title for the boards, haha!!)

LOL - you should put that title in your signature :D

I am hoping I have Earth Day breeding with Air/Forest - got 5 hours but could be a stupid Parakeet. Thankfully I already have Equinox.

Good luck to you Mr./Ms. ROH :p

amerirish
04-25-16, 01:49 PM
Niire:

Niire
04-25-16, 01:56 PM
Haha, thanks amerirish! Make that dude a chick, and put some mousy blonde hair on her, and that's totally me! :D Ms. ROH!!!!

yea I thought at first i had a parakeet, till I saw the egg...which looks really cool btw hehe.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-25-16, 02:19 PM

Were you trying for Equinox and got Earth Day instead? If so what breeding combo were you using?

Niire
04-25-16, 05:30 PM
I decided to try for earth day first on its own, I used air and forest and got it. I did get a couple of you-know-what fails though lol!

Trying celestial and quetzal now...i managed to get a wizard from that combo, which is different than the other combos I tried and got islands from, lol. Might try a green and magic next with mercury to see what i get, since I got yet another 20 hr on the nest with the previous combo...i can't seem to escape 10 bazillion islands. ><

amerirish
04-26-16, 05:46 AM
30480 Niire :p

I've been using Forest & Air trying for Earth Day but so far all Parakeet & Fruitful fails :(

Niire
04-26-16, 06:18 AM
30480 Niire :p

I've been using Forest & Air trying for Earth Day but so far all Parakeet & Fruitful fails :(

That is totally me, haha! Glasses and all! <3 Yea I got a few fruitful fails as well. ><

joelynjellybean
04-26-16, 08:04 AM
Already had equinox and spring meadow so been trying to breed for earth day all week. Lots of Fruitful fails but got my first Tropic and my first Fairytale Dragons out of it so not a complete failure. Then this morning, the fail was (wait for it) FAIRY. I thought that dragon was supposed to be retired and I've got the egg on my nest right now. Probably won't end up with Earth Day after all. :(

amerirish
04-26-16, 10:10 AM
Uggh, I can't believe I missed Earth Day AGAIN!!! So bummed :mad:

meoconlunar
04-26-16, 10:39 AM
BUT WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: