PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tips on 177 can also help lower payers a lot

Simdiva
04-24-16, 07:24 AM
I have been working this level for a few days now and not even coming close with any pals I try. The current team I'm using is basically blue and white galaxy removers and blue and white bladders. I can't get yellow which I need as I am never able to get the yellow metal blockers off in time due to the green vortexexes. Using the green vortex remover which takes three at once is useless which is why I have been using the white and blue but that leaves me only two pals to attack for yellow. As you can see seriously stuck. I have lots to choose from so some help would be appreciated.

I have also logged a lot of my work much of which us now three star and willing to share with anyone who wants or needs it.

Tossa747
04-24-16, 12:53 PM
Could you provide us with a screenshot of the stage?

yorkeme
04-24-16, 01:46 PM
Here is the team I used for stage 177. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Simdiva
04-24-16, 06:12 PM
That helps loads thanks and is similar to attacks I've been doing except for the first pal which I do not have. I can't tell from looking at it what its ability is and maybe I have something similar? Thanks for the replays. The closest I have come do far is with using blue and green but only a couple times out of at least a hundred lol

Here is my current team;

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u429/karenkoldykSimdiva/image_zpszzyzl6tm.png (http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/karenkoldykSimdiva/media/image_zpszzyzl6tm.png.html)

Simdiva
04-25-16, 10:07 AM
Still cannot beat the darn thing but getting closer I guess I need that pall that has the vortex and shield remover lol I hate this game sometimes!

Simdiva
04-26-16, 01:53 AM
I finally cleared it just now, using the rainbow bomb instead of the green metal remover and it did the trick. Glad to be moving on from this monster round!

lpnpdn
05-03-16, 02:03 PM
I have been working this level for a few days now and not even coming close with any pals I try. The current team I'm using is basically blue and white galaxy removers and blue and white bladders. I can't get yellow which I need as I am never able to get the yellow metal blockers off in time due to the green vortexexes. Using the green vortex remover which takes three at once is useless which is why I have been using the white and blue but that leaves me only two pals to attack for yellow. As you can see seriously stuck. I have lots to choose from so some help would be appreciated.

I have also logged a lot of my work much of which us now three star and willing to share with anyone who wants or needs it.

I have been stuck on 99 for days. Any tips. It is the one where you need 45 green 45 pink and removed 14 pigs. Thanks!

Simdiva
05-04-16, 12:57 PM
Which level is it I am not aware of pink or pigs are you sure it's this game

Simdiva
05-04-16, 12:59 PM
Never mind I will review as I have two stars but not three

Simdiva
05-04-16, 01:24 PM
Ok I remember this level now, best I can suggest is use your strongest pig remover you can if you have one and focus first on getting rid of them. Remember that there are lots of ways to get rid of them. Bombs and line bladders work great. They are stunned when you hit near them and can no longer eat but the space is still occupied till they are ****ed. The only purple I had till about level 150 was Batsalot who drops a rainbow bomb after collecting 25 purple. He will solve the purple issue if you get lucky. Greens are easy enough if you use either a bomb and a blaster or a combo which had both. Another thing you can try is multiple pig removers if you have them but I never got two till recently.