PDA

View Full Version : Level 5 cottages reset when stored

tvangstanke
04-24-16, 01:46 AM
Why do I need to rebuild my epic buildings after storage?
I stored all my lvl 5 cottages some hours ago and - like so many times before - they disappear. :(
I don't remember how many lvl 1 cottages I had in storage, so they either reset to lvl 1 or they disappear all together. A bit annoying that this instability can't be fixed.

And: of course I've checked the whole inventory, and I do know the difference between storing and selling, etc. :rolleyes:

SpiritWind00
04-24-16, 03:10 AM
If you stored them they would be the first in the building tab list. Do a force close first. You may need to reinstall your game. If they aren't there, I hate to suggest you may have sold them..... But it is a possibility. If you cannot see them after doing these 2 things, if you want to know what happened, you need to contact Support and get them to check your game.

Thanks.

tvangstanke
04-24-16, 04:09 AM
Thank you for you answer, SW. I'm absolutely positive I didn't sell them. This is not the first time it happens so I was very cautious when storing them. The thought of deleting my dear CS (even for reinstalling the game) freaks me out, so I guess I'll rebuild them once more ;)
But still annoying to have this bug in the storage :confused:

SpiritWind00
04-24-16, 04:46 AM
It is scary to delete, but I've done it and it's fine. :) it does tend to fix a lot of problems, so don't be scared :)

I've not heard of other problems like this one of yours though... A reinstall may fix it. Are you iOS or android?

Force close your game first and you will be perfectly fine :):):):):)

tvangstanke
04-24-16, 05:00 AM
I'm iOS. The bug's been around for some time in my game. So reinstalling is the cure. Oh, this feels too much like going to the dentist.... :eek:

tvangstanke
05-21-16, 06:26 AM
It happened again, with both epic level Cottages and Markets. I finally found the time (and courage) to delete and reinstall. Now the bug is gone. Thank you, SW <3

tvangstanke
05-29-16, 02:02 AM
Sorry, but the problem is not fixed after reinstalling. It happened again with lvl 5 jeweller and lvl 5 market. They reset to level 1 once placed in storage. Considering how we are always limited on space, this bug makes it just about impossible to complete goals that require more than 1 lvl 5 buildings of a certain kind. If they don't fit on my gaming board on an every day basis, I'm effectively out of the race.

May be that the cap on buildings of a certain kind are lower in storage than on the board?