PDA

View Full Version : Stable staples

kajohn345
04-23-16, 06:33 PM
I have a quest to trade for 50 oven mitts but I have traded three times now and they are not registering :(

SpiritWind00
04-23-16, 06:51 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-Castle-Story-Story-Outline-Guide&p=1154601&viewfull=1#post1154601

This is a link to the Castle Story Outline Guide which has links to the main thread. The previous goal was a timed goal, so this goal depends on what you did in the previous one (food for groom).

however, for the mits, here is the extract which should help:
7. Stable Staples
Note: If you finish Food for Groom in 24 hours, you get 20 Grooming Mitts and have to craft 30 more Mitts
Note: If you don't finish Food for Groom in 24 hours, you get 0 Grooming Mitts and will have to craft all 50 Mitts

These are the goal notes:
Note: You get 1 trade ticket from every trade.
Note: You get 1 grooming mitt from every trade.
Note: If you finish Food for Groom in 24 hours, you get 20 Grooming Mitts and have to craft 30 more mits.
Note: If you don't finish Food for Groom in 24 hours, you get 0 Grooming Mitts and will have to craft all 50 mitts.

If they are not showing up, force close your game first. You may need to give me a bit more info about how you went in the previous goal. Hope this helps... :)

kajohn345
04-23-16, 09:03 PM
I did the first I'm 24 hours...I must be misreading when it finishes. I thought it said 3 mitts when collecting, next time I will watch more closely...if it's only 1 mitt each time they probably a re registering correctly :)