PDA

View Full Version : Gallery to view all hatched dragons

nyrrem
04-23-16, 02:58 AM
The thing I, and I'm sure most other players like is collecting dragons. However there is no way to view all of the dragons we have (on android anyway) and I think that a library or collection would be really nice to have. I sometimes just like looking at my dragons or keeep track of what we have.

Elspelsie
04-25-16, 01:08 PM
We do have that, it's called the album, but, like many other things, it's only available for IOS. I agree, it would be nice yo have it on Android as well.

nyrrem
04-27-16, 09:57 AM
So how about opening it for Android? It has been "coming soon" for ages.

Niire
04-27-16, 10:00 AM
So how about opening it for Android? It has been "coming soon" for ages.

AGREE! lol

Elspelsie
04-28-16, 12:22 AM
I used my friend iPhone to get the rewards from the album, but I agree, it's not fair. Not everyone has a friend who will let them play dragon story on their iPhone. Plus the IOS users get the cool rewards.....

Annica5
04-28-16, 03:31 AM
May I add to the wish list: please give us the option to sort the dragons in the album, alphabetically or after colors ( kinda like the Store works )
When u collected something like 500 dragons it's sometimes hard to remember if it's a new one hatching or not. It took me ages to determine if I had Gaia since last year.

DerrellRupe2
05-15-16, 06:47 PM
I agree, hate feeling like a second class citizen because I don't play on an apple don't get the frozen island either though I can visit them on my neighbors who have apple account what's the deal is apple paying money to exclude android and Kindle

missourijan
05-22-16, 04:35 AM
Please S8 album for Android!!! My money is the same my game should be too!!!!!

Kennedward
05-27-16, 08:10 PM
The album has been around for years for IOS, it's only the android users who don't have it

PKmonTCG
06-15-16, 05:05 AM
Gah! I thought all the important stuff was added to android already! The album is a must have, I can't keep looking through all my habitats to see if I have one dragon!

Niire
06-15-16, 05:17 AM
May I add to the wish list: please give us the option to sort the dragons in the album, alphabetically or after colors ( kinda like the Store works )
When u collected something like 500 dragons it's sometimes hard to remember if it's a new one hatching or not. It took me ages to determine if I had Gaia since last year.

You know, that'd be a good idea for other stuff too, like breeding especially, or the arena, lol. It takes me awhile sometimes to find what I am looking for. :p

Also, I know I posted before, but I'll do it again...CS is moving in the right direction, trying to make all platforms equal, please do this for us dragon lovers too! <3

oldblackmagic
07-12-16, 10:56 AM

I agree. There are so many dragons it's getting harder and harder to keep track of which ones I have already. The album is great, but if we can sort the dragons by type that would be so helpful! Thank you to dragon story people who recently added this feature in the breeding den! Now please add it in the album!

dbmck1953
07-12-16, 01:35 PM
I'm on Android also and I think it's unfair that we don't have same features at iOS. I'm new on forum but have played Dragon Story for a long time. I'm at level 133 so not a new player. Does anyone respond to this or are we just talking to ourselves. I'd love an answer explaining this inequity.

Kennedward
07-15-16, 06:12 PM
You know, that'd be a good idea for other stuff too, like breeding especially, or the arena, lol. It takes me awhile sometimes to find what I am looking for. :p

Also, I know I posted before, but I'll do it again...CS is moving in the right direction, trying to make all platforms equal, please do this for us dragon lovers too! <3

Nice suggestion! That option has been added, but for IOS only