PDA

View Full Version : we need to go orders and the secret club like we have in baking story 2

ethan1brothers
04-22-16, 03:34 PM
that way you always have something on the counters for customers .........I mean I have piles of food to sell in BS2 because you have to go orders (in which you get upgrade parts) and "the secret baking club" which you get these keys to unlock things faster and special ingredients

But the bonus is because of them my stock is never empty unlike RS2 where to make a dish longer than 5 minutes I have to spam eggs the entire time ......

And just so people know ... No you don't have to worry about the 2 boxes and goals because if one or more needs the same dish it counts for all of them

What yall think?

littledarc3
04-25-16, 03:45 PM
No. I like that the games are similar. If I wanted to play the same game with the same mechanics it wouldn't be fun. If like them to open the carnival, hot dog stand, or the elusive import store instead

ethan1brothers
04-25-16, 11:35 PM
No. I like that the games are similar. If I wanted to play the same game with the same mechanics it wouldn't be fun. If like them to open the carnival, hot dog stand, or the elusive import store instead

well only reason I asked for the boxes is so I don't have to grind 50 eggs because I'm trying to fill a goal or something and ya always have food on the table ......

Xialio
06-13-16, 08:12 AM

I agree :)

Carbuck
06-17-16, 11:20 AM
I don't do the Secret Bakery Club because I already have issues with BS2 not working correctly all the time for me. I get various glitches which causes me to not play it often. But besides that the games should have some differences so that people can enjoy them. I like the way RS2 currently works. I don't experience any glitches with the RS2 game as it's currently designed.

Carbuck
06-17-16, 11:23 AM

Opening those stands that are sitting there under construction is a great idea! ;)