PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Globe Event!

Pages : [1] 2

FlatFoot
04-22-16, 10:29 AM
Happy Earth Day! To celebrate our beautiful planet, work as a community to win the Earth, Sea, and Sky Dragons plus all new decorations! Best of luck everybody! Make sure to check out the awesome new Wondrous World habitat as well!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/QV6NZvRoyEo6rCV/announcement_Gorgeous_Globe_.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/EqmUVnn2eF7lxJS/Wondrous%20World.png

FlatFoot
04-22-16, 10:29 AM
*Placeholder*

Earth Dragon: Stone / Green
Sea Dragon: Tropic / Blue
Sky Dragon: White / Blue

KP(EDIT)

OMG!!!! what a GORGEOUS dragons!!!
Sea and Sky dragnos are fantastic,ahhh I can't wait to have them!! I'm all over it!!

Individual Prizes
---------------------------------
Dragon Spring - 25 globes
Dragon Flower - 320 globes
Water Walkway - 800 globes
Sea Dragon - 1500 globes
Sky Dragon - 2000 globes

Community Prizes
--------------------------------
Dragon Perch
Misty Mountain
Earth Dragon

Sea Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Tropic Blue
Habitat: Tropic Strand, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Sky Dragon
Type: White Blue
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Incubation: 21 hours

Earth Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Stone Green
Habitat: Stone Quarry, Green Grove
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 60 Exp

freshfunin2008
04-22-16, 10:30 AM
Oh good another event......

Good luck everyone and lets hope there are no issues with collecting the rewards.

lenasdinner
04-22-16, 10:39 AM
Sea and Sky dragnos are fantastic,ahhh I can't wait to have them!! I'm all over it!!

Individual Prizes
Sea Dragon - 1500 globes
Sky Dragon - 2000 globes

Community Prizes
Dragon Perch
Misty Mountain
Earth Dragon

Sea Dragon
Type: Tropic Blue
Habitat: Tropic Strand, Blue Lagoon
Incubation: 19 hours

Sky Dragon
Type: White Blue
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Incubation: 21 hours

Earth Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Stone Green
Habitat: Stone Quarry, Green Grove
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 60 Exp

saghaven
04-22-16, 10:40 AM
I had just harvested my diamond dates and planted new ones right before this event! Wish I'd waited a few more minutes lol

lnztrekfan
04-22-16, 10:51 AM

Yes!!! I so agree! I need them!! Good luck everyone!!:):):)

Xyn25
04-22-16, 11:00 AM
Yay!! I love world events and these dragons look amazing!! :D Good luck everyone!

DragonPhoenix6
04-22-16, 11:01 AM
OMG These dragons are absolutely stunning!!!
Great work FlatFoot Thank you :D

DragonPhoenix6
04-22-16, 11:03 AM
Does anyone knows what colour elements are in all these fabulous dragons?

FlatFoot
04-22-16, 11:07 AM

fhjigfrf
04-22-16, 11:23 AM
Gorgeous dragons and habitat!

sleepygs
04-22-16, 11:43 AM
I'm completely exhausted from the last tales, but world events are so worth doing... Ug! I don't have a tropical dragon type, so I guess there is no rest for the dragon addicted! LOL Can't wait to see the prizes!

Niire
04-22-16, 11:45 AM

TROPIC!!! Ohh wow, I am in LOOOVE with these dragons. FlatFoot, I would adore to see your spin on the 4th element of fire. Being an old hippy and pagan I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!!!

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-22-16, 11:46 AM
Sort of related question...

Have any of the events ever awarded a habitat as a prize? I love the dragons, but a habitat would be a cool prize too.

moonchild1987
04-22-16, 11:47 AM
This treehugger absolutely adores the Earth dragon!!! Good Luck and Happy Earth Day!

DragonPhoenix6
04-22-16, 11:53 AM

Wow marvellous! Great work! Love the fact that stone and tropic are included :D

freshfunin2008
04-22-16, 12:08 PM

Have any of the events ever awarded a habitat as a prize? I love the dragons, but a habitat would be a cool prize too.

Way back in the day before your time I suppose

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-22-16, 12:11 PM
Way back in the day before your time I suppose

Must have been as you stated, because I have never seen them. What kinds were they?

JCG812
04-22-16, 12:13 PM
Love the dragons, and really liking the design of this new habitat. I am curious if the rich colors of this habitat would make my existing greens looked washed out. Will have to stalk, err obsessively shadow my neighbors to find this one on an island before I commit.

Great job again Flatfoot!

FieldsLikeB
04-22-16, 12:18 PM
It says go to storage for Spring Dragon statue nothing there. In the market? Voila! Well guess what being a senior, I'm not able to buy that statue until the very day this ends.

Am I angry? It's the lie that had me pleased. It did not say "yes now you're eligible to buy it."

I may not be here through the event I'm going to sleep on deciding to delete. But I didn't need this disappointment,thanks.

lenasdinner
04-22-16, 12:21 PM

yes when world events started..maybe 5 or 6 first of events.there was habitat and 5 dragons as prize.......good old days. :(

Niire
04-22-16, 12:24 PM
It says go to storage for Spring Dragon statue nothing there. In the market? Voila! Well guess what being a senior, I'm not able to buy that statue until the very day this ends.

Am I angry? It's the lie that had me pleased. It did not say "yes now you're eligible to buy it."

I may not be here through the event I'm going to sleep on deciding to delete. But I didn't need this disappointment,thanks.

Hey! :) Those statues do not show up under "decor"...you have to look under the "all" tab for some reason, but you should have one in there. If not, then you might have to email support.

Annica5
04-22-16, 12:28 PM

It's in the storage, but only under "All" tab, not decoration. Made that mistake myself several events ago. And of course sometimes the old shut-down-game-and-open-again we all love so much does the trick.

lnztrekfan
04-22-16, 12:29 PM
Hey! :) Those statues do not show up under "decor"...you have to look under the "all" tab for some reason, but you should have one in there. If not, then you might have to email support.

Mine didn't show up on one of my accounts and I had to force close app and power off device after I rebooted and went back in and it was in under the all tab like Niire said. Good Luck!!

lenasdinner
04-22-16, 12:31 PM
I hope we will get more than 1 of this Dragon flower after we collect 320 globes......I think we usualy do

saghaven
04-22-16, 12:48 PM
Must have been as you stated, because I have never seen them. What kinds were they?
Yeah, when they first started doing these world events they used to give a habitat with it. Some events even had 5 dragons. If you have high level neighbors, check their islands. You might see an Egyptian habitat, a circus habitat, a Japanese habitat, and a soccer habitat. I believe there were a couple more but I can't remember. They were given within the event, not to buy separately.

I started playing on an iPad (played on a Kindle before) just when they phased out the summonings (think I caught the last one with White Rose). Because the first world event they did was the Egypt one. That gave 4 dragons which were a new type and a habitat. That's where the Pyramid dragon comes from.

random59
04-22-16, 01:03 PM

5. The first was pyramid which we got a habitat, 2nd was Easter Hunt - no habitat, 3rd Circus habitat, 4th Olympus 2 dragon habitat, 5th was a Japanese inspired event and we got the Tea Graden habitat, 6th was the Starship habitat and that was the last habitat as a prize. We are now up to the 20th event so the last 14 we have had to buy! But I missed out on the slumber habitat as was going to buy on the last day and I went to bed early and forgot about buying it, truly devasted the next day.

Hawk1
04-22-16, 01:41 PM
For people who don't usually battle you get 2 globes for every win, a little incentive to try out some of your dragons that you wouldn't during tournaments.

debrasbistro
04-22-16, 02:31 PM
Yes, also don't forget the quests!

I love the Earth Day theme.

freshfunin2008
04-22-16, 02:42 PM

I remember 3 ring circus and hidden oasis and there were a few others but you can search for Dragon Story World Events Wiki you will see all events listed there. I will not include the link because it will disappear like other messages do when you do that.

Sandybellee
04-22-16, 02:42 PM
Yes, also don't forget the quests!

I love the Earth Day theme.

Oh shoot! Completely forgot about the quests! Thanks for the reminder!

Natasha_07
04-22-16, 02:45 PM
OMG!!! Another event, after the last 2 events in which I missed out a couple of dragons, not this time. I'm getting all the prizes, period! LOL! :p

The habitat is like a mini floating island.

BTW I can't check my game because it's on my tab and that's home... Can anyone confirm if the habitat is part of the event or on sale, if so what's the tag price. Thanks! :)

random59
04-22-16, 02:48 PM
OMG!!! Another event, after the last 2 events in which I missed out a couple of dragons, not this time. I'm getting all the prizes, period! LOL! :p

BTW I can't check my game because it's on my tab and that's home... Can anyone confirm if the habitat is part of the event or on sale, if so what's the tag price. Thanks! :)
Habitat is on sale for 250 gold not technically with the event as we have to buy it. We have not had a habitat with events since event 6, this is event 20.:(

twospoons
04-22-16, 02:56 PM
i'm actually really happy that my favorite dragon (sea) is the midway one, cause i'm feeling really lazy right now and don't want to collect like mad to reach for the sky. :D

but overall it's a really pretty event. congrats, designers!

debrasbistro
04-22-16, 03:14 PM
Oh shoot! Completely forgot about the quests! Thanks for the reminder!

You're very welcome.

whitewineglass
04-22-16, 04:17 PM
Woah I love both dragons, but I doubt I could reach the sky dragon without buying the world fountain..
Does hatching in the arctic isles give you globes too?

ericrypt
04-22-16, 04:21 PM
That Sea Dragon is the BOMB!

Clark_Wayne
04-22-16, 04:33 PM
Woah I love both dragons, but I doubt I could reach the sky dragon without buying the world fountain..
Does hatching in the arctic isles give you globes too?

no , arctic isles doesn't give globes

GingerGlines
04-22-16, 04:40 PM
How to collect glossy globes? I'm a newbie. Please help.

debrasbistro
04-22-16, 05:02 PM
How to collect glossy globes? I'm a newbie. Please help.

I don't see a post with all the info, so I'll try:

Collect globes from farms, one per hour. Planting 20 hour crops helps while you're sleeping.
When you have 25, you'll get a free Dragon Spring statue. Place it on your island and collect from it every four hours.
Send your fire Dragon out on a quest every three hours. It's the last of the quests.
You will also get globes when you hatch an egg
for the amount of hours that the egg was on the nest.
You can buy air or water eggs, etc. to fill in time.
Also, if you battle, each battle win gives 2 globes.

Good luck and have fun!

When you get to 700 globes, you are eligible for community prizes that we all contribute towards. Feel free to ask questions here as everyone is very helpful!
:)

Atlantis536
04-22-16, 05:33 PM
FlatFoot is the Sea dragon Mist-style or Valentine-style?

Clark_Wayne
04-22-16, 06:19 PM
FlatFoot is the Sea dragon Mist-style or Valentine-style?

looks more like Valentine style than mist. mist is more like a chinese dragon style ;) (like Jade or forbidden)

mimbiville2
04-22-16, 06:19 PM
If you have a vacant nest, buy a dragon egg for it to earn extra Glossy Globes instead of just letting it sit there empty.
Air=2 hours, 2500 coins
Olympus=7 hours, 300,000 coins
Light=9 hours, 150,000 coins
Water=12 hours, 10,000 coins

tuffyjkitten
04-22-16, 09:11 PM
OMG the Sky dragon is soooo gorgeous!! I love the double set of wings!

Clark_Wayne
04-22-16, 09:33 PM
OMG the Sky dragon is soooo gorgeous!! I love the double set of wings!

yes sky dragon is beautiful (based on skylord design)

DeeDeeBird70
04-22-16, 11:29 PM
5. The first was pyramid which we got a habitat, 2nd was Easter Hunt - no habitat, 3rd Circus habitat, 4th Olympus 2 dragon habitat, 5th was a Japanese inspired event and we got the Tea Graden habitat, 6th was the Starship habitat and that was the last habitat as a prize. We are now up to the 20th event so the last 14 we have had to buy! But I missed out on the slumber habitat as was going to buy on the last day and I went to bed early and forgot about buying it, truly devasted the next day.

4th event was the Soccer event with a soccer field habitat.
This is a legal link to all the events http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information
I have all 6 of the habitats that were given. My 2 dragon Olympus was upgraded to a 3 dragon and I bought 3 more.

random59
04-22-16, 11:43 PM
This is a legal link to all the events http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80305-Dragon-Story-World-Events-every-information
I have all 6 of the habitats that were given. My 2 dragon Olympus was upgraded to a 3 dragon and I bought 3 more.

Going blind, I do have that, sorry, my bad. I actually upgraded my also X 4.

Kennedward
04-23-16, 12:20 AM
88 right now

jjblueyes
04-23-16, 12:43 AM

Thanks for this. I have them all as well. I sure miss getting a habitat in the events. Getting a custom habitat for the events was the best part for me, it pulled everything together and made it special. I don't enjoy having to buy them now. We also had more dragons back in the day. There were 4 or 5 for the longest time. We now are pretty much getting 3 each event.
I don't remember getting more then 3 in awhile.
I do think these dragons are nice, I especially love the 2nd one!
Good luck everyone!

Jen

DeeDe99
04-23-16, 01:19 AM
Stunning dragons! Like the habitat too! I like World/Community Events because I can keep raising some of my babies and grow food to save.

Good luck to all for collecting.

bakerystoe
04-23-16, 04:11 AM
Oh I love them so much:) I wonder if TL work with Apple and WWF to be the apps for Earth!:) Anyway In the another event next time, I just only want habitat as the prize:) Thnks

bakerystoe
04-23-16, 04:13 AM
I got 200:) The only thing I want in this event is a habitat as the design of the Earth:( But sadly we have to buy:( A little bit unfair for low-gold players

DeeDe99
04-23-16, 04:57 AM
88 right now

182 a day average is needed to get all the individual prizes. I'll finish day 1 on 186 I think, so cutting it fine. I was at school all day, makes a dent in collecting from quests, arena and the fountain.

Simdiva
04-23-16, 05:20 AM
Ty flatfoot stunning work and nice elements

Simdiva
04-23-16, 05:23 AM
I got 200:) The only thing I want in this event is a habitat as the design of the Earth:( But sadly we have to buy:( A little bit unfair for low-gold players

Hardly see how that's unfair, everything costs something. Just buy from a gold sale or buy a gold dragon when you can, we have all done it. The developers have to make money too, not everything comes free. This is freemium, not free.

grassprawn
04-23-16, 05:35 AM
Has anyone got problem of getting dragon spring statute in the storage? Thought first you have to buy, but one should be rewarded when you get over 75. What the heck... How come I am always getting issues with these types of events?

Niire
04-23-16, 05:42 AM
Has anyone got problem of getting dragon spring statute in the storage? Thought first you have to buy, but one should be rewarded when you get over 75. What the heck... How come I am always getting issues with these types of events?

Check under the "all" tab in your storage, not the "Deco" tab. For some odd reason, it doesn't show up under the "Deco" tab. If that doesn't work, try to force close or restart your device. Barring those 2 things, you'd have to contact support...but usually those above things work most of the time. :)

Sandybellee
04-23-16, 05:47 AM
The habitat is beautiful! I've been wanting a mountain habitat like that. Too bad I can't get it now. Maybe it will be on sale again someday.

Sky is my favorite of the dragons! So lovely! Can't wait to get her! :)

grassprawn
04-23-16, 06:38 AM
Check under the "all" tab in your storage, not the "Deco" tab. For some odd reason, it doesn't show up under the "Deco" tab. If that doesn't work, try to force close or restart your device. Barring those 2 things, you'd have to contact support...but usually those above things work most of the time. :)

Thx Niire. Yeh you're right. It doesnt show under deco tab but it appears in All tab. Now I have to work out how come no score is added when quests get completed??!

Sandybellee
04-23-16, 06:50 AM
Thx Niire. Yeh you're right. It doesnt show under deco tab but it appears in All tab. Now I have to work out how come no score is added when quests get completed??!

It's the same with farms. Since the latest update there's been a delay. It's added but you only see it after about 30 seconds or so.

roguebee
04-23-16, 07:37 AM

As mentioned, the counter above the icon seems to run a bit slow for updating totals. However, if you press the icon, the total globes in the pop-up box is correct.

Niire
04-23-16, 07:45 AM
It's the same with farms. Since the latest update there's been a delay. It's added but you only see it after about 30 seconds or so.

If you click and open the page for the event on the right hand side of the screen (where your points are), you will see the correct amount. :)

Edit...LOL, roguebee beat me to it. :p

FieldsLikeB
04-23-16, 08:50 AM

OK Dorm 8 had my Spring Dragon to me while I was sleeping. So very happy now. Even brought out that best movie statue because they make a lovely pair.

FieldsLikeB
04-23-16, 08:55 AM

I had the same problem send a email. I had it by this .morning.

Kennedward
04-23-16, 09:17 AM
182 a day average is needed to get all the individual prizes. I'll finish day 1 on 186 I think, so cutting it fine. I was at school all day, makes a dent in collecting from quests, arena and the fountain.

I don't play much, but I have many dragons, wouldn't bother to finish just for the sake of more dragons

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-23-16, 02:13 PM
You can buy air or water eggs, etc. to fill in time.

That's a great idea. I hadn't thought of that or seen it before. That's a nice easy (cheap) way to pick up a few more globes when I've got a long breeding time and some empty nests. Thanks!

Kennedward
04-23-16, 05:32 PM
182 now

DeeDe99
04-23-16, 05:37 PM
I don't play much, but I have many dragons, wouldn't bother to finish just for the sake of more dragons

I do it for the achievement of finishing, even if there were no dragons at all. As it happens, I really like this theme and the dragons. I just wish we could space everything out so the whole thing was more aesthetically pleasing!

Kennedward
04-23-16, 06:43 PM
I do it for the achievement of finishing, even if there were no dragons at all. As it happens, I really like this theme and the dragons. I just wish we could space everything out so the whole thing was more aesthetically pleasing!

I used to do that, but I just don't have the time to do it because of real life events. Good luck though, but I'll only play occasionally when I have spare time

bakerystoe
04-23-16, 07:19 PM
Me too but we need to fix it and change it!:) I often gets all the prizes in the Event because I always plant 20hr crop, have two nests, Incase the nest is empty, I put the water dragon in..etc! this how TL make the game so we need to get used to it:) Unless they change the habits of this game though

bakerystoe
04-23-16, 07:20 PM
Got 285, Got my screen thong dragon in( 30hrs)

bakerystoe
04-23-16, 07:24 PM
I really want to accepted my request about this: Why don't you bring back some dragons like in the tales, tournament to the events? Some players can't get the last prize in the tales!

DeeDe99
04-23-16, 09:04 PM
I really want to accepted my request about this: Why don't you bring back some dragons like in the tales, tournament to the events? Some players can't get the last prize in the tales!

In my view, doing so would devalue the achievment of those who did complete the original event. If the dragons were just recycled later in an easier event, why bother doing the harder event?

Hepatu
04-23-16, 11:10 PM
452 globes after harvesting my morning crops ☺

belarica
04-24-16, 06:51 AM
I wish we could buy more of the decorations for coins. 5 dragon flowers aren't enough!

AuroraLava
04-24-16, 08:26 AM
I wish we could buy more of the decorations for coins. 5 dragon flowers aren't enough!

You should have 8 flowers, not 5 I think. They are pretty and I wish we could buy or craft more as well. This is actually the first decoration I would like to display. :D

Grizzy91810
04-24-16, 10:41 PM
OK, couldn't get on the game Fri-Sun afternoon so I am behind on points. How many total to we need to get all dragons? I tried to find the info, but didn't see it.

whitewineglass
04-24-16, 11:12 PM
OK, couldn't get on the game Fri-Sun afternoon so I am behind on points. How many total to we need to get all dragons? I tried to find the info, but didn't see it.

I know you need 320( or 360, I may have remembered wrong) for the flowers, then 800 to get the water walkway tiles so probably 1000- 2000 points for the dragons?

pernmagic
04-25-16, 03:33 AM
So far 561 ......

pernmagic
04-25-16, 03:37 AM
In my view, doing so would devalue the achievment of those who did complete the original event. If the dragons were just recycled later in an easier event, why bother doing the harder event?
Quite agree..... Working for them isn't easy so not acceptable to be given free, some champ dragons are available on the offers sometimes but paying for them equals the effort needed originally to win them mainly ....

roguebee
04-25-16, 06:44 AM

(snip)
Individual Prizes
Sea Dragon - 1500 globes
Sky Dragon - 2000 globes

Community Prizes
(snip)

Post 4 has your answer and more info...

hiabarara
04-25-16, 07:42 AM
I only just now read that this event has a Stone and a Tropic type. I'm so amazed. This is great! I was actually thinking about not spending too much time on this event because I'm sure we'll have another Dragon Tales pretty soon and I only have 150k food right now, so I wanted to prioritize my food income, but two special types? I need to get them :D I'm at 647 snow globes right now, so I should be fine :)

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-25-16, 07:54 AM
726 globes ATM

Grizzy91810
04-25-16, 09:09 AM
Thank you for reposting the info roguebee!

Bastiaan0
04-25-16, 09:45 AM
World event, yay :) Just sit back and relax :D
And buy some Air/Light/Olympus/Water dragons. But that's all. Planting and harvesting like normal, no battling because I already have Supersonic. Questing occasionally, rather go for apples ;)
Currently at 661 globes.

AnglChk507
04-25-16, 09:48 AM
Im lacking bad may get the fountain barely at500

ericrypt
04-25-16, 11:41 AM
Tropic Blue and Sky are two of the coolest dragon TL has come up with in awhile!

pernmagic
04-25-16, 01:05 PM
664 so far ....

Hepatu
04-25-16, 01:44 PM
900 globes and I'm off to bed. Good night world ☺

9krm
04-25-16, 03:46 PM
Currently at 778 globes.
Finally, my weird looking tropic dragon will have a habitat mate. :) Well, at least I think I'm on target to get the prize dragons.

Clark_Wayne
04-25-16, 04:06 PM
1030 globes :) (but i have 4 nests XD )

DeeDe99
04-25-16, 04:13 PM
764 - I don't have 4 nests!

PinkBubbles75
04-25-16, 06:59 PM
I have 780 globes right now. I can't wait to get the 2 individual prize dragons, they look very nice :) I'll definitely be hatching those (gonna have to buy another water habitat when I just bought one last week but it's full now... lol)

lnztrekfan
04-25-16, 06:59 PM
Is the second community prize , The Misty Mountain a habitat? Idk if this has already been asked.

Niire
04-25-16, 07:19 PM
Is the second community prize , The Misty Mountain a habitat? Idk if this has already been asked.

My guess is no, as i have not seen a habitat rewarded in one of these world events yet. Perhaps a long time ago they did that, but yeah...:(

lnztrekfan
04-25-16, 07:32 PM
My guess is no, as i have not seen a habitat rewarded in one of these world events yet. Perhaps a long time ago they did that, but yeah...:(

Thanks Niire! I also haven't seen one but only been playing a little over a year. It so small and dark I couldn't see it really well on my game. :) And I saw its title on the first page and thought it might've been a habitat! Must be decoration I guess.

grandmatina
04-25-16, 11:06 PM
Thanks for that very useful information. Us newbies are in the dark as the game doesn't give us any info on how to play. Now I know to battle and quest and get my dragon statue out of storage. Many thanks.

pernmagic
04-26-16, 12:33 AM
763 todays total ..... Slowly creeping .....plenty of coins so buying water dragons to keep nest full :)

bakerystoe
04-26-16, 04:32 AM
Got 777:) Put some of my water in!

DeeDe99
04-26-16, 04:40 AM
913 for me to date. So on track but nothing astounding!

amerirish
04-26-16, 05:51 AM
899 globes for me :)

roguebee
04-26-16, 07:36 AM
1045 globes for me. Running about a day and a half ahead of minimum requirements.

lenasdinner
04-26-16, 09:24 AM
World event, yay :) Just sit back and relax :D
And buy some Air/Light/Olympus/Water dragons. But that's all. Planting and harvesting like normal, no battling because I already have Supersonic. Questing occasionally, rather go for apples ;)
Currently at 661 globes.

hey Bas,I can see you don't battle,maybe you don't even have to and still collect enough globes(it's possible I think) but batteling you can get 2 globes per win.this is info if you diden't try at all.because before in events we only got like one per win.but at the end maybe we get tonight new turnament,so......will see

currently at 1143 globes.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-26-16, 09:50 AM
1021 right now. Averaging about 300 per day. Regular planting of food for me. Only extra thing I'm doing out of my normal routine is filling empty nests with Air/Light/Water/Olympus dragons.

Bastiaan0
04-26-16, 10:04 AM
hey Bas,I can see you don't battle,maybe you don't even have to and still collect enough globes(it's possible I think) but batteling you can get 2 globes per win.this is info if you diden't try at all.because before in events we only got like one per win.but at the end maybe we get tonight new turnament,so......will see

currently at 1143 globes.

No, I didn't know about the two globes per win, but yes, I know I can do without. I always managed to get the individual prizes, even in the days I had only two nests (I now have three).
Keeping farms and nests busy and collecting from the small decoration has always been enough. As usual I don't worry about the community prizes. We always got there, I'm convinced this time as well.
Currently at 824 globes.

You're probably right about the tournament, I would actually be surprised if we didn't get one. Guess we'll find out in less than half an hour ;)

belarica
04-26-16, 10:28 AM
1180 globes here :)

MaribouMay
04-26-16, 02:17 PM
I notice that the items awarded for various tasks have been changed for this event. We now get 8 for a 3 hour quest, 2 for a regular battle (same for tournament battle), and 5 for the Dragon Spring. I am finding it much easier to get items and my daily average is significantly up. I used to average 190 to 200 items per day. This event I am getting more than 220 per day and I'm not playing differently. Has anyone else noticed that it is easier this time?

moonchild1987
04-26-16, 02:27 PM
I notice that the items awarded for various tasks have been changed for this event. We now get 8 for a 3 hour quest and 2 for a regular battle (same for tournament battle). I am finding it much easier to get items and my daily average is significantly up. I used to average 190 to 200 items per day. This event I am getting more than 220 per day and I'm not playing differently. Has anyone else noticed that it is easier this time?

Shhhhh, we don't want them to change it back. Lol ;) My daily totals have been higher, too. Currently have 1120 with only one nest. Should only take 3-4 more days to get all individual prizes. That's like 4 days before the event ends and I don't usually finish til the day of or a day before.

EvieandIzzie
04-26-16, 07:40 PM
Can someone confirm that the final individual prize is at 2000?
I find it strange being lower than previous events and the gap between the prizes reduces for the last prize.

random59
04-26-16, 08:21 PM
I find it strange being lower than previous events and the gap between the prizes reduces for the last prize.

Just put Sea on the nest and have 1505 globes and it says in my event log 2000 globes for Sky.

Grizzy91810
04-26-16, 08:52 PM
I'm worried I won't get the last individual Dragon! :'( 617 right now, still posts of time left for the day but not sure I can get the total needed to stay on track. Here's hoping!

MaribouMay
04-26-16, 09:06 PM

This event is following the pattern for an 11 day event pretty closely except for the numbers being a bit higher. I keep a spreadsheet with a tab for each world event that I copy and revise for the current event. I haven't had to adjust much more than numbers for the individual prizes. The community prizes are shifted back a bit. Last year we got the first community prize toward the end of day four; now we are mid way through day five and will get the first prize momentarily.

Shhhhh, we don't want them to change it back. Lol ;) My daily totals have been higher, too. Currently have 1120 with only one nest. Should only take 3-4 more days to get all individual prizes. That's like 4 days before the event ends and I don't usually finish til the day of or a day before.

I'm pretty sure they know. ;-)
My guess is that it is any easy way to build moral with players that are disgruntled after debacles like the leader event.

MaribouMay
04-26-16, 09:12 PM
I'm worried I won't get the last individual Dragon! :'( 617 right now, still posts of time left for the day but not sure I can get the total needed to stay on track. Here's hoping!

Do you keep your nest(s) filled with eggs? Use Air and Water eggs, they can be bought for coins fairly inexpensively. You can also buy Olympus and Light eggs though they cost a good bit more. Make sure your farms are always working. I get almost half my items from farming. The quests are great this round giving 8 item every 3 hours. You can do it!

pernmagic
04-27-16, 05:23 AM
1243 globes so far .... Thanks to plenty of coins and buying water dragons .... :)

DeeDe99
04-27-16, 06:07 AM
1243 globes so far .... Thanks to plenty of coins and buying water dragons .... :)

WOW! You are streaking ahead! 1,197 here!

amerirish
04-27-16, 07:26 AM
Congrats to everyone for getting the first community prize :D

1180 globes for me as of right now :)

belarica
04-27-16, 07:41 AM
1454 now :)

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-27-16, 08:06 AM
1322 now, just starting my day. Pretty sure I will get to at least 1500 today and get my Sea Dragon egg. :cool:

lnztrekfan
04-27-16, 09:30 AM

You can! I did the math and I'm hoping I'm correct. I'm assuming you have 7 large farms.
There are 6 days left plus 1 hr right now. In 6 days there are 144 hrs. In those hrs you can plant 20 hr crops 7 times with 4 hrs to spare.
If you keep planted the whole time and set an alarm to replant. You can get:
20 globes x 7 farms = 140 globes each planting x 7 times planted = 980 globes
4 hrs left over do 1 hr plantings 4hrs x 7 farms = 28 globes
So with planting you would get 1,008 globes.

Questing gives 8 globes every 3 hrs (plant before you go to bed & right when you wake up)
If you can send 4 quests a day over the 6 days you will get 192 globes. (32globes a day x 6 days)
If you can send 5 you will get 240 globes. (40 globes x 6)

Collecting from dragon spring gives 5 every 3 hrs (collect before bed & in the morning)
If you can collect 4 times a day over 6 days you will get 120 globes. (4 x 5= 20 globes a day x 6 days)
If you can collect 5 times a day you will get 150. (5 x 5= 25 g/day x 6 days)

If you keep an egg on nest the whole time. Let's just say water egg. You can purchase in the market. They take 12 hrs to hatch. Over the course of 6 days you can hatch a water dragon 12 times. 12 globes x 12 hatches = 144 globes

You currently as of post time have 617 globes.
617 globes + 1,008 globes from planting = 1625
1625 + 192 questing globes = 1817
1817 + 120 collection globes = 1937
1937 + 144 hatching globes = 2081

You only need 2000 for grand prize. You will have more than needed. Hope this helps! And please feel free anyone to check my math!! :)
This doesn't take into consideration any you can get battling. That's 2 per win. Also doesn't count on wheel spins.

Kami365
04-27-16, 09:36 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new for many players,I'd missed the forum and Old buddies! I wish have time to come often. So far I have 1286 Globes and by the end of the day pretty sure closed to 1500 Globes. Good luck everyone for Gorgeous Globe event.

Niire
04-27-16, 09:48 AM
You too, and hey I got my sea egg on the nest now, wheee!

Kami365
04-27-16, 09:52 AM

Big Congrats! Niire.

Hawk1
04-27-16, 10:24 AM

Lol you sure are speedy for someone on meds, congrats! Hoping to have mine tonight or first thing tomorrow morning..

Hepatu
04-27-16, 11:06 AM

grts ☺
I'm just a little bit behind you, 1400 now, so I'll have sea tmrw (8pm here so I'm off to bed in 2-3 hrs ☺)

sleepygs
04-27-16, 11:36 AM
Wow, I'm always amazed at how fast some of you are! I'm at 9xx and I've been planting and hatching the best I can. I didn't know about the water/inexpensive dragon "trick" until this event and I may have to try it. I've been working off my list of stored dragons and their hatch times. Spring cleaning of eggs? :)

Can I just say this community is so awesome! You are polite, even when you don't like the way something in the game works, and you all are full of wonderful hints and tips. You also all seem to support each other, especially through bundles of breeding fails! It's just so different than other games and it probably helps to have these world events. I just came from checking out s forum of the other game I play and it was like whiplash today. You guys are great!

belarica
04-27-16, 12:00 PM
1522 now, hatching sea :)

Hepatu
04-27-16, 12:09 PM
Wow, I'm always amazed at how fast some of you are! I'm at 9xx and I've been planting and hatching the best I can. I didn't know about the water/inexpensive dragon "trick" until this event and I may have to try it. I've been working off my list of stored dragons and their hatch times. Spring cleaning of eggs? :)

Can I just say this community is so awesome! You are polite, even when you don't like the way something in the game works, and you all are full of wonderful hints and tips. You also all seem to support each other, especially through bundles of breeding fails! It's just so different than other games and it probably helps to have these world events. I just came from checking out s forum of the other game I play and it was like whiplash today. You guys are great!

Well, that's just how we are here ☺
the more time I spend in this forum the more I feel everyone is a kinda 2nd family. We all help and support each other as much as we can, we cheer together and feel the pain together ☺

amerirish
04-27-16, 12:25 PM
Well, that's just how we are here ☺
the more time I spend in this forum the more I feel everyone is a kinda 2nd family. We all help and support each other as much as we can, we cheer together and feel the pain together ☺

OMG, so true! Like I just hatched a Leo fail and thought 'wish I could give it to someone on the forum who doesn't have one yet' :p

I think this is why that stupid leader board event caused such an uproar here. We don't want to compete against each other. It's so much more uplifting to have community events that bring us closer together. <end sappy speech>

lnztrekfan
04-27-16, 12:32 PM
I'm going to chime in here too! I love how everyone is so helpful! With hints and tips on how to do something. Everyone starts as a beginner and knows how it feels not to be able to complete events, but with the higher levels and vets helping and giving their experience it teaches them how to finish. And I hope when the beginners get more familiar they then also help out newbies! :) I play in other games as well and I get more enjoyment out of helping others complete goals than getting mine done. And it seems this forum has more activity than the other ones I use but idk it could be I'm just here all the time! ;)

Natasha_07
04-27-16, 12:36 PM
So far 1,140 for me !!! I think I'm okay! :)

Clark_Wayne
04-27-16, 07:22 PM
1700 globes :)

Niire
04-27-16, 07:40 PM
Lol you sure are speedy for someone on meds, congrats! Hoping to have mine tonight or first thing tomorrow morning..

LOL! Well, off my feet alot, so it's easier to stay on top of. :) That, and I broke down and got a third nest. :)

monbohn
04-27-16, 10:31 PM
I have 1084 globes so far. Hope to have time to get on a little more often for the quest and collecting from the statue...As well as battling. As it stands right now though I think I'd still be ok if I can't get on more often. I prefer to feel a little more secure in my numbers though. :p

I do have a question maybe someone can advise me on...I have a failed breeding that might be a Leo Dragon. It would be my first dragon of that type so I don't have that type of habitat yet. I did finally purchase a second nest and keep water eggs in it if nothing else is in it or going to be shortly. With a possible Leo fail and only 2 nests I'm worrying about falling behind on globes so I'm wondering if I should go ahead and build the habitat just in case so I'm not tying up a nest while it's building. I'm not even sure of the build time for that habitat. I figure if it's not a Leo sooner or later I'm bound to breed something that can go in it, right? Or do I wait to find out and just use 1 nest in the meantime? Grateful for any suggestions or advice. Ty! :)

random59
04-27-16, 10:46 PM
I have 1084 globes so far. Hope to have time to get on a little more often for the quest and collecting from the statue...As well as battling. As it stands right now though I think I'd still be ok if I can't get on more often. I prefer to feel a little more secure in my numbers though. :p

I do have a question maybe someone can advise me on...I have a failed breeding that might be a Leo Dragon. It would be my first dragon of that type so I don't have that type of habitat yet. I did finally purchase a second nest and keep water eggs in it if nothing else is in it or going to be shortly. With a possible Leo fail and only 2 nests I'm worrying about falling behind on globes so I'm wondering if I should go ahead and build the habitat just in case so I'm not tying up a nest while it's building. I'm not even sure of the build time for that habitat. I figure if it's not a Leo sooner or later I'm bound to breed something that can go in it, right? Or do I wait to find out and just use 1 nest in the meantime? Grateful for any suggestions or advice. Ty! :)

You would want to be sure that you have Leo 1st as both it and Social are 21 hours and I think the Zodiac habitat is 23 or 24 hours. EVen if you continue to put Water on spare nest the globe outcome would be roughly the same.

MaribouMay
04-27-16, 10:47 PM

Assuming you have the space and coins, I would go ahead and get a Zodiac Zone habitat. It costs 1,000,000 coins and takes 24 hours to build. As you said, you will have zodiac dragons at some point.

edited to add: I see random59 gives the opposite advice. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. Do what you want to do. Based on rarity, Leo (rare) is more likely than Social (super rare).

random59
04-27-16, 11:03 PM
Assuming you have the space and coins, I would go ahead and get a Zodiac Zone habitat. It costs 1,000,000 coins and takes 24 hours to build. As you said, you will have zodiac dragons at some point.

edited to add: I see random59 gives the opposite advice. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. Do what you want to do. Based on rarity, Leo (rare) is more likely than Social (super rare).

The reason I posted differently to you was if it were Social and they were tight on habitats re limits etc there was only a short time frame of 3 hours difference but I totally agree with you if they have ample room, go for it and buy the habitat. My sons game is lvl 134 and has yet to breed a Zodiac.

monbohn
04-27-16, 11:25 PM
Thank you both. You both have good points. I don't have tons of space, but during the last Tales I gained a lot of new neighbors and find I'm now collecting maps quickly instead of sometimes waiting and waiting to collect enough from the few active neighbors I had. So in the meantime I've built up an ok amount of coins too. So I should be able to expand quicker now. I keep going back and forth....at this rate the egg will be ready before I ever decide, lol. Since the habitat doesn't take days or anything....just about the same amount of time as whatever I'm hatching I suppose I'd be ok to wait and if it's Leo I can build the habitat while he's in the nest. Either way, Leo or Social, it's a good fail for me since I don't have either of those yet. :D

hungryres
04-28-16, 02:42 AM
off topic a bit: recently i am seeing quite a number of social... don't know why (and i only bred one zodiac, leo, as of today)

back to topic

i was on vacation recently, and just returned to normal life today. so my playing time had been greatly reduced, only at 10xx today!
a bit worried if i can collect the final individual prize...

Grizzy91810
04-28-16, 07:16 AM
You can! I did the math and I'm hoping I'm correct. I'm assuming you have 7 large farms.
There are 6 days left plus 1 hr right now. In 6 days there are 144 hrs. In those hrs you can plant 20 hr crops 7 times with 4 hrs to spare.
If you keep planted the whole time and set an alarm to replant. You can get:
20 globes x 7 farms = 140 globes each planting x 7 times planted = 980 globes
4 hrs left over do 1 hr plantings 4hrs x 7 farms = 28 globes
So with planting you would get 1,008 globes.

Questing gives 8 globes every 3 hrs (plant before you go to bed & right when you wake up)
If you can send 4 quests a day over the 6 days you will get 192 globes. (32globes a day x 6 days)
If you can send 5 you will get 240 globes. (40 globes x 6)

Collecting from dragon spring gives 5 every 3 hrs (collect before bed & in the morning)
If you can collect 4 times a day over 6 days you will get 120 globes. (4 x 5= 20 globes a day x 6 days)
If you can collect 5 times a day you will get 150. (5 x 5= 25 g/day x 6 days)

If you keep an egg on nest the whole time. Let's just say water egg. You can purchase in the market. They take 12 hrs to hatch. Over the course of 6 days you can hatch a water dragon 12 times. 12 globes x 12 hatches = 144 globes

You currently as of post time have 617 globes.
617 globes + 1,008 globes from planting = 1625
1625 + 192 questing globes = 1817
1817 + 120 collection globes = 1937
1937 + 144 hatching globes = 2081

You only need 2000 for grand prize. You will have more than needed. Hope this helps! And please feel free anyone to check my math!! :)
This doesn't take into consideration any you can get battling. That's 2 per win. Also doesn't count on wheel spins.

Wow! I've never even spread my collecting out like to see how much I get a day, per type of collecting just a guesstimate of roughly what I think I'll get daily.

I will end today with 1,005 globes. If I at least manage 200 globes a day, I can do this! Yay! I really want the Sky Dragon.

DeeDe99
04-28-16, 07:23 AM
Wow! I've never even spread my collecting out like to see how much I get a day, per type of collecting just a guesstimate of roughly what I think I'll get daily.

I will end today with 1,005 globes. If I at least manage 200 globes a day, I can do this! Yay! I really want the Sky Dragon.

You need an average of 182 per day each day of the event, so you can work out where you should be by now and how much you need to catch up, then with lnztrekfan's great analysis, you can plan your path. You can do it!

I never plant 20 hour crops because the pay off is too meagre for my liking, but you may have to, depends how many times a day you can harvest. I plant 5 hour crops four times with some rushrooms thrown in if I can.

Kennedward
04-28-16, 07:49 AM
Wow I feel so behind, only 1102 right now

Natasha_07
04-28-16, 08:03 AM
1,370 now...! :)

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-28-16, 08:05 AM
1604 now. Hit my 1500 and got my dragon 1st thing this morning. Was hoping to get him last night, but needed to get some early sleep in.

roguebee
04-28-16, 08:17 AM

200 a day should not be too hard if you have 7 farms and 2 nests. Assume you have keep them busy at least 20 hrs a day, add in a few quests, collections, and tournament wins and you'll easily have your 200+ per day

jaymieb2
04-28-16, 12:55 PM
I am about a hundred globes short of what I need to be on target. Guess I had too much time between collections.

Plan to get back on track by doing the quest for globes every time instead of alternating between globe and food quests. Oh! And I will keep my second nest full as much as possible.

Good luck everyone! :-)

jaymieb2
04-28-16, 01:10 PM
OMG, so true! Like I just hatched a Leo fail>...

Just FYI, Leo gives you a small black gem in the trading portal. :-)

amerirish
04-28-16, 01:18 PM

Just FYI, Leo gives you a small black gem in the trading portal. :-)

Dang, wish I knew that before I sold a Leo off the nest today :( Thanks for the info.

jaymieb2
04-28-16, 01:37 PM
Dang, wish I knew that before I sold a Leo off the nest today :( Thanks for the info.

Right??? But you are not alone. I bred Leo x Leo = Leo and sold it. Aarrgghh!!! I have only ever accumulated 1 large and ~5 small black gems. *sigh* But NEXT time! :-)

DeeDe99
04-28-16, 05:01 PM
Sea is on the nest.

Bastiaan0
04-29-16, 01:49 AM
Sea is in storage, going to strategically hatch it next week.

random59
04-29-16, 02:08 AM
Sky in storage and Lost Bones soon to finish crafting, so excited, can't wait to put it on the nest!

luckyaa7
04-29-16, 04:22 AM
It looks like we are very far behind on the community prize....

belarica
04-29-16, 05:58 AM
2033, sky on the nest :)

Kami365
04-29-16, 06:10 AM
Hello Everyone and hope you all have a wonderful TGIF. So far I got 1712 Globes, And seems to me this time that last community prize will be quite challenging tho. Anyway Good Luck to all of us.

amerirish
04-29-16, 06:15 AM
1,856 currently - almost at Sky :D

We can do this people, just keep harvesting/hatching/collecting!!!

Kennedward
04-29-16, 06:33 AM
1382 now, doubting whether or not I'll get the final prize

lenasdinner
04-29-16, 06:43 AM
I need 30 more globes to get Sky,and that's gonna happen in about 1h when I harvest my 5h diamondates, yeeesssss I can't wait......

JCG812
04-29-16, 08:20 AM
Sea is in storage, going to strategically hatch it next week.

Will do that with Sky, and if we are lucky enough to get Earth.

As of today, looks like the lowest community total to date.

Niire
04-29-16, 08:24 AM
I have my sky baby hatching now. :) Because, quite frankly lol, I care about the milestones, but the leaderboard? Pfffttttt.

I am still gathering, hatching, harvesting etc just as I was when I was earning. We'll get the earth baby, we can do it!!! <3

Bastiaan0
04-29-16, 08:38 AM
Don't worry about Earth, we'll get there. We always got there ;)

monbohn
04-29-16, 09:11 AM
At 1409 atm with 8 hour crops ready in an hour and a half plus Leo to hatch as soon as habitat finishes (might speed it...4 hours left), water dragon on nest halfway done and forget what's in breeding den but it's ready as soon as nest frees up. Trying to quest and collect from statue as often as I can. I shouldn't have too much trouble with individual prizes but trying to contribute as much as I can to community prizes as well. Good luck to all. :)

Edit: Almost forgot...Also battling as much as possible for both globes and tournament. :)

lnztrekfan
04-29-16, 10:10 AM
Just got the first dragon on all three of my islands today! So a little over 1500 on each but I'll keep pushing and should get the final dragon on all three.
Yikes it does look like we are behind on community but it could be just to make us play longer and push harder. Seems we always get the final community prize but never until the event is over, I think. We can do this! Good luck!!

I think these are wonderful looking dragons! And I want them all!:)

pernmagic
04-29-16, 10:48 AM
Just reached 1800 so should complete individual section:)

saghaven
04-29-16, 12:39 PM
Currently at 1662 with long breeding eggs on both nests and my Scaleypears growing steadily. Should reach 2000 for the Sky dragon over the weekend. But we're way behind for the Earth dragon. We've got barely 4 days left and we're not even halfway through for the second community prize.

Hepatu
04-29-16, 03:44 PM
2016 globes and off to bed. Gn folks

Kennedward
04-29-16, 09:20 PM
1508 now, really doubt I'll get my last prize but i don't mind

AnglChk507
04-30-16, 12:35 AM
I'm kinda depressed i doubt we will make it to final prize and i actually really wanted that one...

Sandybellee
04-30-16, 01:46 AM
Thanks to scalypears, Sky is on the nest! :) Good luck collecting, everyone!

lenasdinner
04-30-16, 05:29 AM
got my Sky playing around he is so cute as a baby,but will evolve him as soon my temple is free.
have to say that Sea dragon is so qute jumping around on his habitat on lvl 6. will evolve this two at epic as soon is possible.
we are really far away for last comunity prize.hope we will get that at the end.still collecting globes like I just started,so push it hard people.those who just got first dragon,just keep collecting,I've got my 500 for last in a little bit more that two days...so good luck to everyone,you don't want to miss Sky he really looks amazing!

pernmagic
04-30-16, 05:47 AM
2000 so Sky is on the nest :)

Kennedward
04-30-16, 06:57 AM
1602 now

jaymieb2
04-30-16, 07:13 AM
Woo Hoo! Was almost 100 globes short of where I needed to be to stay on target, but now I am only 14 globes short - have made progress! :-) Shamrock dragon hatching now - keeping those nests filled with dragons from storage and purchasing air or water dragons...

Good luck, everybody! :-)

roguebee
04-30-16, 07:43 AM
Collected from my farms this morning and have Sky waiting for a nest to come free.

lnztrekfan
04-30-16, 08:08 AM
Don't give up! If you just got your first dragon it is still totally do able to get 500 in 3 days! You can get that in food alone if planted the complete time & have 7 large farms. Just set an alarm on phone to harvest and replant. Questing and collecting, hatching and battling will def give you a boost too! Check out page 12 post 119 for some helpful tips :) We can do this! Good luck! And congrats to all those that have gotten their dragons!

nyrrem
04-30-16, 08:56 AM
Has the community ever not got the final prize? It always seems that no matter how far behind, the community get it in the last hour.

Niire
04-30-16, 09:31 AM
I personally have seen some close calls, but we always pull through. Lots of folks get it done, and then keep going gathering. :) Well, I know I do, lol...

Hepatu
04-30-16, 09:54 AM
Closest one I have seen was in the area of 4.5-5 mins before time ran out. We had a 6 mins too a while ago

divanightclub
04-30-16, 10:28 AM
I'm hours away from getting the final individual prize(around 1965 or so) still questing, taking a few dragons out of storage to hatch, farming, battling, even though I finished the tournament 2 days ago, as well as buying water and light dragons to fill in the empty nests for extra points.

I really hope we can get the final community dragons, even though we've NEVER missed out on it before. But I've noticed that some people I visited as well as some nbrs, have one or both nest empty..and even though I write on their wall to fill them with certain dragons you can buy, I check back on their island, the nests are still empty. That could be (1)reason it seems like we're behind with the community points, not everyone is working AS HARD to get there..

But I know we can do it... WE ALWAYS DO!!!

random59
04-30-16, 02:30 PM
I personally have seen some close calls, but we always pull through. Lots of folks get it done, and then keep going gathering. :) Well, I know I do, lol...

Don't know if it will be done this time though, 3 days to go and we haven't even got to 100,000,000 with still over 110,000,000 to go!

Maybe players are getting frustrated with the amount of events we are having thrown at us, this one finishes and then crash bang we get another one.

I really want the Earth dragon as I cannot seem to breed anything these days or spin one up from the wheel.

Saying a little prayer to the powers that be that maybe they increase the quest amount of globes or something cause I'm sure not using gold to speed breed just so I can get a community event dragon!

9krm
04-30-16, 02:31 PM

Same here!
I have 2050 but will keep collecting (except in the battle arena...grrrr.)

DeeDe99
04-30-16, 04:16 PM
Sky Dragon waiting for a nest. Yes, we do seem to be a bit slow on the final prize. Oh well, collecting continues! I want that third dragon too!

Kennedward
04-30-16, 05:37 PM
1768 now

JCG812
04-30-16, 06:12 PM
It has happened before, I cannot remember which event, iOS and android player totals were not added together until the very end. Hopefully this is this case.

DeeDe99
04-30-16, 07:34 PM
It has happened before, I cannot remember which event, iOS and android player totals were not added together until the very end. Hopefully this is this case.

Why would they need to be added together at all? It is the same database, just different apps, as far as I can determine. So many of us play on both platforms too. Am I an Android or an iOS player? The same totals display on both my devices.

Certainly the numbers will jump as everyone hatches their new eggs, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Looking a bit better even now than it was 12 hours ago.

Kennedward
04-30-16, 08:36 PM
1802 now

lenasdinner
05-01-16, 01:34 AM
1802 now

See you will get it .....from yesterday you collected 300 globes.you are going right that way,Sky dragon will be yours.

AnglChk507
05-01-16, 04:34 AM
Has the community ever not got the final prize? It always seems that no matter how far behind, the community get it in the last hour.

Either way I'm pretty sure we won't have this one =( it was my fav outta the three lol believe it or not lol

Kennedward
05-01-16, 06:30 AM
See you will get it .....from yesterday you collected 300 globes.you are going right that way,Sky dragon will be yours.

Yup! I was worried at first but then I started breeding again so it's fine now lol

lenasdinner
05-01-16, 06:39 AM
Either way I'm pretty sure we won't have this one =( it was my fav outta the three lol believe it or not lol

well we never know until the last moment.we actully need double of globs that we collected by now... 210,000,000 (we have 102.5..,..right now) is it possible to do in just little bit over 2 days ?

monbohn
05-01-16, 08:04 AM
I am still plugging away, close to 3rd individual prize now and hoping we can somehow make the 3rd community prize. It looks pretty grim but I hear it's been pretty grim before and somehow in the last few minutes it all worked out. I will not give up and try to contribute as much as I can to the very end. We can do it!! :D

belarica
05-01-16, 08:10 AM
I wonder if the slow progress for community prizes has anything to do with people quitting during the last leaderboard event?

Niire
05-01-16, 08:21 AM
Gah yea I am working it as much as possible...I love the earth dragon and am crossing everything I have and can cross, lol...

Kennedward
05-01-16, 09:01 AM
Should get the last individual prize when I play again tomorrow morning, not sure about the last community prize though, since I have limited playing time, I just managed to get a little more than 2000 by tomorrow when I play for the last time before going to work

PinkBubbles75
05-01-16, 09:22 AM
I got my sky dragon yesterday but I plan on hatching it during the leaderboard event thing. I'm still collecting globes from hatching and farming for the community. We usually have the 2nd community prize and are working towards the last one by now. What's going on?

cocauina
05-01-16, 09:24 AM
I wonder if the slow progress for community prizes has anything to do with people quitting during the last leaderboard event?

We had a World Event going on along with the Leaderboard Event, and we were able to receive all the Community Prizes, so I don't put that as an option for the slow progress..

hiabarara
05-01-16, 09:46 AM
I just got my Sky Dragon :) I was actually a bit more behind and had to remind myself to battle a couple times. But now I can relax and grow more food for the next Dragon Tales Event :D

lnztrekfan
05-01-16, 09:56 AM
I've gotten Sky on my main island :) 2104 and still earning more. Will have sky on my other two today! 1947 and 1876! I will keep getting more until the end to contribute. :)

sleepygs
05-01-16, 10:56 AM
I was wondering if the fact that the update tells you about the leaderboard event, even without coming here, that might turn people off and that's why we're seemingly behind... I don't know, I've been playing less than a year, so I'm just guessing. As soon as I collect my scaly pears in a few hours, I should have Sky. I'll stop questing, but not planting and hatching for globes and keeping my fingers crossed!

jjblueyes
05-01-16, 11:09 AM
My individual final dragon is in storage. Working on community prize now. Kids won't get any individual dragons this event. With school and family stuff they have little time to do this. I've been busy as well so I've not had the extra time to help supplement their play time. We both got the dizzy dragon however and the little stinkers got starry night second try so I'm not feeling too bad for them! I haven't been able to with much trying.
Good luck all. Let's get that last dragon!

rheina
05-01-16, 03:26 PM
I really don't see how we are gonna get the Earth dragon, since we are far behind for the Misty mountain and there is only one day left.

ozigal
05-01-16, 04:20 PM

Well it dented my enthusiasm for the game, tho I am continuing to gather globes for the community.

divanightclub
05-01-16, 04:25 PM
It will definitely take a miracle now to get the earth dragon, and it's alittle disappointing since we've NEVER been this behind in the community points. Usually we would have already received the second prize and at least at half way mark in getting the last prize. Sooo many of us have worked so hard to get the individual prizes as well as still trying to accumulate more points towards the community prize.

But it's obvious that quite a few players for whatever reason,did not put forth much effort THIS time, or simply burned out with the game itself...(With back to back tournaments,dragon tales, world events, leadership board events coming up etc..would be a little overwhelming). But I'm currently at 2305 points, and will keep going till the bitter end!!!!!

Miracles can happen, and we definitely need one now!!!!

Kennedward
05-01-16, 04:44 PM
Got my final individual prize, at 2028 right now, but won't be able to play again until much later tonight.

Really doubt we can get the last community prize but we'll see

belbar22
05-01-16, 05:00 PM
At the rate we are going we will be lucky to get the second one. Wonder why we are making such slow progress. Maybe it's to show that getting the final prize is not a given.

nicsdragonisle
05-01-16, 05:03 PM
I wonder if the slow progress for community prizes has anything to do with people quitting during the last leaderboard event?The leaderboard event was an unmitigated disaster for me in both of my games, as well as for my kids 3 games. It was decidedly the most UNfun thing ever. Not looking forward to another one and wish we could opt out. Tournaments are no fun either but we continue to play (and lose them.)
Despite this, it hasn't impacted this event at all. I always love them!
Sky is either hatched or on the nest on all 5 of our games and we are continuing to collect. Am really disappointed that the final dragon may not be ours. My kids have worked pretty diligently, they usually don't finish until the veeeery end (if at all).
Still holding out hope...

DeeDe99
05-01-16, 05:30 PM
I'm on 2,300 (well, I will be in 30 minutes) which I am sure is the lowest I've been at this stage in a World Event for a while. I'm not sure why, I don't think I've done anything differently this time. But if we are all similarly impacted, that could explain the shortfall. It is puzzling. I'm busy feeding up Warrior Prince, so I'm growing food like crazy. My nests are full. I'm battling in the arena and questing etc etc. It is just odd.

The coming of summer in the northern hemisphere - is that likely to reduce people's playing time, perhaps?

Kennedward
05-01-16, 05:36 PM
At the rate we are going we will be lucky to get the second one. Wonder why we are making such slow progress. Maybe it's to show that getting the final prize is not a given.

Agreed, well as I've said, we'll see, sometimes it doesn't look like we'll get the final prize but we always end up getting them anyways

Kami365
05-01-16, 06:13 PM
I'm agreed what DeeDe99 stated, I feel too this time my world events points lower than before events, I'd played regularly have 3 nests always full with water dragon eggs, but now I only can manage 2256 or closed to 2300! Usually I was 2800~2900 tho. Every time I finished with 3200 at least. Perhaps I was wrong and hope we're going to have last community prize.Keep it up guys!!

belarica
05-01-16, 06:24 PM
I actually put more effort into this world event, having collected the sky dragon on hopefully all my islands but the smallest that only has 6 small farms. Normally I just play events on my main but this set of dragons were too pretty to pass up for my other islands.

DeeDe99
05-01-16, 06:28 PM
I'm wondering if the bug that delays the count update on the main screen has wider related issues.......

Kennedward
05-01-16, 06:38 PM
Ah well, if we don't get it then we don't get it, nothing can be done about it since it's the community prize

retseho
05-01-16, 06:40 PM
I'm on 2,300 (well, I will be in 30 minutes) which I am sure is the lowest I've been at this stage in a World Event for a while. I'm not sure why, I don't think I've done anything differently this time. But if we are all similarly impacted, that could explain the shortfall. It is puzzling. I'm busy feeding up Warrior Prince, so I'm growing food like crazy. My nests are full. I'm battling in the arena and questing etc etc. It is just odd.

The coming of summer in the northern hemisphere - is that likely to reduce people's playing time, perhaps?

I have 2543 globes with 1day 16hr on the countdiwn timer. Strange that the community total is less as Questing gives 8 globes per 3hr & Dragon Spring=5 globes/4hr which are more than previous W.E. Some of us got stuck battling the level 20 champions but it should not have such an impact. I think many are not playing as intensively as before. As noted by a previous post, there are empty nests/breeding dens at some neighbors.
I am pessimistic on getting the 3rd dragon & even the 2nd community prize may not be reached.

moonchild1987
05-01-16, 06:47 PM
I will be very sad. Earth is my favorite of the three, maybe even my favorite of all time. All that hard work creating a gorgeous dragon and no one will even have it. :(

OzFamily
05-01-16, 06:50 PM
Why would they need to be added together at all? It is the same database, just different apps, as far as I can determine. So many of us play on both platforms too. Am I an Android or an iOS player? The same totals display on both my devices.

Certainly the numbers will jump as everyone hatches their new eggs, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Looking a bit better even now than it was 12 hours ago.

It happened during the first world event Android could participate. I think we assumed that the Android numbers weren't added until the last day (or close to that day), though...

I'm only Droid, and saw the same numbers as everyone else during that event.

Kennedward
05-01-16, 07:51 PM
I will be very sad. Earth is my favorite of the three, maybe even my favorite of all time. All that hard work creating a gorgeous dragon and no one will even have it. :(

Agreed, but if it happens it happens, unless TL does something to let us all have it

lenasdinner
05-01-16, 08:06 PM
Don't know whats happenning,but as the things going right now we are so not geting the last prize.and I'm really sad about it,it's so unbeliveble.
After reeding fue last posts,I had to check my globe number again even I know what was it.I'm made to collect 2,718 globes.
We all know that numburs dident work well this time,maybe there is a glich.
There is some day and a half for this event to finish,I really doubt that we can collect 100 milion of globes in a that time. I mean in 10 days we made to collect less than 110 mil.how is possible to do it one day and half.
We are allway so shure that we are getting the last prize at the last moment,this time it dosent look lije at all.lets just hope......that Earth will be ouers.

belarica
05-01-16, 08:15 PM
Watch it be on sale for gold after the event ends :rolleyes:

TwiWoods
05-01-16, 08:30 PM
Maybe it will be in the leaderboard event to get us to want to play it

mmdweecas
05-01-16, 09:10 PM
I think all the current crashes and freezes are actually affecting the numbers and we are getting robbed for all our good work earning these precious rewards for our globes earned. I completed all the top rewards early and noticed I had to earn several times repeatedly because the crashes and freezes stole my globe numbers. We got ripped off due to game issues that were out of our hands. The worldwide numbers were affected by issues also. I'm livid. I worked hard like everyone to earn these special rewards and this isn't fair. I want the rewards that I earned!!!

mmdweecas
05-01-16, 09:12 PM
It isn't our fault that the game malfunctioned and robbed our rewards. I want my last reward that I worked so hard for.

DeeDe99
05-01-16, 09:23 PM
I think all the current crashes and freezes are actually affecting the numbers and we are getting robbed for all our good work earning these precious rewards for our globes earned. I completed all the top rewards early and noticed I had to earn several times repeatedly because the crashes and freezes stole my globe numbers. We got ripped off due to game issues that were out of our hands. The worldwide numbers were affected by issues also. I'm livid. I worked hard like everyone to earn these special rewards and this isn't fair. I want the rewards that I earned!!!

In all fairness, most crashes and freezes are the result of devices not up to scratch for the reqirements of the game and less than stable internet connections. S8 can't be held responsible for those things.

Having said that, this is definitely odd compared to all the previous world events I have participated in.

random59
05-01-16, 09:42 PM
In all fairness, most crashes and freezes are the result of devices not up to scratch for the reqirements of the game and less than stable internet connections. S8 can't be held responsible for those things.

Having said that, this is definitely odd compared to all the previous world events I have participated in.

One of my very good neighbours got an IPhone 6s which was the latest model and I presumed that was the device the update was devised for, yes and you can imagine her annoyance when she started getting the crash happies, lol! SHe was mortified, and was told it was her device crashing the game even though it was the latest.
I have actually reverted to my Android today, it is slower but I haven't crashed yet touch wood. I can not afford to update my device every year so will now play the game but so be it. The crashing started happening after an update I think it was a Halloween version a couple of years ago and has never been the same since.
But I do honestly believe the counter has a major fault with it and hopefully we will get Earth and I hope all the flaws of the last leaderboard have been fixed.

groovyedwin
05-01-16, 09:44 PM
Anyone think the community will get to 210,000,000 in order to get the last community prize (earth dragon)?

chuckyt888
05-01-16, 09:50 PM
So now the community totals are finally getting mucked with. Who in the world would have seen that coming?

random59
05-01-16, 10:08 PM
So now the community totals are finally getting mucked with. Who in the world would have seen that coming?

Honestly can't see it. They need to fix it now before the leaderboard event!

Niire
05-01-16, 10:36 PM
I barely saw the numbers move on mine today. Haven't checked it in the past hour or so though...the community numbers I mean. I'm nearing 1k over the last individual prize.

grandmatina
05-01-16, 10:59 PM
I read some of you gets eggs out of storage. How do you put an egg into storage? I have a royal dragon ready to hatch and no habitat for it and can't afford 500 000 coins to buy one. Can I put the egg in storage?

random59
05-01-16, 11:07 PM
I barely saw the numbers move on mine today. Haven't checked it in the past hour or so though...the community numbers I mean. I'm nearing 1k over the last individual prize.

NO Niire, it is almost dormant, it's at 110,000 give or take I think it may have added maybe 4 mill in a day. Unless the work out what is wrong we probably won't get the mountain! It will be interesting to see how much the counter changes just before the finish of this event!

Niire
05-01-16, 11:15 PM
I read some of you gets eggs out of storage. How do you put an egg into storage? I have a royal dragon ready to hatch and no habitat for it and can't afford 500 000 coins to buy one. Can I put the egg in storage?

Unfortunately, no...eggs appear in storage when you get them as an event prize (tourney prize, tales prizes, spin to win prizes, etc).

Niire
05-01-16, 11:20 PM
NO Niire, it is almost dormant, it's at 110,000 give or take I think it may have added maybe 4 mill in a day. Unless the work out what is wrong we probably won't get the mountain! It will be interesting to see how much the counter changes just before the finish of this event!

That can't be right, yea...

Hepatu
05-01-16, 11:33 PM
I'm on 2624 now, and I have never been so low after so many days before.
Very strange since I play as I always play and with quest dropping more and a shorter timer...

Jackiesq
05-01-16, 11:36 PM

There are other things that give the crashes (too).
My 4 years old very slow tablet (2nd account on it) don't crash for buying habitats and decor on all versions, new (10 months old tablet) does, but it started exactly buying 100th habitat and I have less at 2nd. No problems in Halloweenversion with this, but we can't play the leaderboard on this, and we missing some other things/habitats there.
Visiting neighbors don't give crashes if you delete that Islands that does... Always the same Islands for me, I got the problem back because of the many new neighbors last Tales. All the craching Islands are IOS (with the Artics, I saw after 3 or 4 crashes trying to visit all) with 0 eggs on socialscale and all level 100+. If I see a high level with 0 eggs, I already know it will crash on both accounts. I guess the Androidversions on all my 4 devices (2 tablets, 2 phones) and for both accounts seems to have problems with the bigger Islands. But why I don't have the problem with neighbors with higher socialscale??? And yes if 1 of my neighbors in that group goes down to 0 eggs it starts and yes if it starts visiting again it is over again...

DeeDe99
05-01-16, 11:55 PM
Jackiesq, I exclude the visiting crashes when I think about crashes. In my mind, and I may be wrong, that is to do with graphics handling and is probably a combination of lack of device graphic grunt and less than proficient coding. With me it is neighbours over level 100, on both devices (Android and iOS). I have no crashes any other time on either device. All versions have been the same for me. There was an improvement to the crashing on visiting in the version before this latest one, but it seems to have reverted to old behaviours again.

I've not noticed a social scale pattern, but I'll keep my eye out now you have highlighted it.

We are now WAY off topic, but it does beg the question whether people have played less due to crashing, whatever the root cause.

Off to school, we'll see how the last 24 hours goes I suppose. This is the first time I've felt doubt about getting the last dragon.

Elspelsie
05-02-16, 12:09 AM
I'm really bad at this.... Currently at 642 globes :(
Does anyone have any tips on how to effectively collect for world events?

random59
05-02-16, 12:18 AM
Total less than a minute ago was 111,523,234 or something similar.

lenasdinner
05-02-16, 12:53 AM
Sorry but now I belive there is something wrong at storm8....something dosent work right.there is no way in hell that we only collected 10 mil since yesterday.if it goes like that until the end we wount get even second prize.and that is not possible!!!!!!we can maybe miss last prize for some mil,but not for almoust 100.
I would like a respond from storm8 to tell us what is going on?????

jagarjag
05-02-16, 01:06 AM
This is truely very very strange: with less than 33 hours remaining, the community total has'nt even reached halfway mark! The quests gives 8 points this time, and I have played as I always do, yet I have far fewer points (2432) than I usually have.

Now, I am not much into conspiracy theories, but what if....this is TL's way of responding to the vast hatred towards the leaderboard events??

I am trying to think rational from a corporate strategists pov. If I had 2 products/services and one is hugely popular but essentially gives no profit and the other is hugely unpopular but a great moneymaker. It is not impossible that I would try to make my cash-cow less unpopular by making the other product less attractive as I don't win anything, anyway from that product. Ofcourse, from a long-times perspective, I should keep the popular product unchanged for the sake of reputation and customer base AND try to improve the other product by listening to customer feedback. But as has been proven many times before, TL does'nt seem to be very far-sighted...

Lol.....am I just becoming paranoid? ?

Jackiesq
05-02-16, 01:39 AM
This is truely very very strange: with less than 33 hours remaining, the community total has'nt even reached halfway mark! The quests gives 8 points this time, and I have played as I always do, yet I have far fewer points (2432) than I usually have.

Now, I am not much into conspiracy theories, but what if....this is TL's way of responding to the vast hatred towards the leaderboard events??

I am trying to think rational from a corporate strategists pov. If I had 2 products/services and one is hugely popular but essentially gives no profit and the other is hugely impopular but a great moneymaker. It is not impossible that I would try to make my cash-cow less impopular by making the other product less attractive as I don't win anything, anyway from that product.

Lol.....am I becoming just paranoid? ?

I think a little bit paranoid with you I'm afraid...
I was also thinking about that we always say "We'll get it, so no worries!" Maybe S8 have to make a point about that by not always giving everything...
I hoped it was another dragon, because I like Earth so much...

I got the same points as always, didn't do anything else too. But it was easier this time! We needed the same points a day for Sky. Quest gives more points this time. And we get 2 points iso 1 from the battles not only during tournament this time... So why is something "wrong" about the community points? And why are people getting less points or doing less?

chuckyt888
05-02-16, 02:04 AM
Oh don't worry... they'll make the last community dragon available for purchase I'm sure. This is a new low...

And we can respond by closing our pocketbooks for good.

Sandybellee
05-02-16, 02:28 AM
I don't even care about the Earth dragon, I just want the misty mountain! We should be able to get there at least!

Jennerwein1
05-02-16, 02:33 AM
At 2114 points I also have never been this low. Questing continuously and eggs on 2 nests (lots of water dragons). I noticed that there was frequently a delay with globes registering after collecting food. Only registered if I clicked on the event icon.
Hopefully S8 will fix whatever is wrong after this weekend.

raygill1
05-02-16, 03:31 AM
Hi, just thought I'd agree, only on level 67, but this is my third World Event, I got all my dragons yesterday, 48 hours before close of event and 24 hours quicker than last time! Last time I read that the community prize was ALWAYS given out...... Maybe this time Storm8 is gonna prove a point?

Kennedward
05-02-16, 03:50 AM
Doesn't look like we'll get the last community prize, we'll be lucky if we even get the second one, which I think it's still possible

jensterjen1
05-02-16, 05:03 AM
I'm really bad at this.... Currently at 642 globes :(
Does anyone have any tips on how to effectively collect for world events?

Well, the easiest way to collect is to plant Scalypears.
You generally get 20 'points' per 20-hr crop, so if you have all 7 Enchanted Farms you can collect 7x20x10 (assuming event runs 10 days for simplicity) = 1,400
The only problem with this strategy is that you don't produce a lot of food for your dragons, but might be worth it.

In this event, you get 8 points for quests, so if you do 2 a day, you get 160 points over 10 days. You also collect 5 points from your Dragon Spring, so that's 100 points if collected twice a day. (This is unusually generous though - as I recall, we usually get less points for quests, but I might be wrong).

Total now is 1,660. You should be able to gather the remaining 450 points on hatching, fighting, and maybe throw in one or two 1-hr crop for all farms per day (before you replant your Scalypears, so 70-140 points right there, which makes your total 1,730 - 1,800).

Note that strategy is highly dependent on how your day looks; if you have a lot of free time your strategy can be set up so that you collect points as well as plenty of food. Or you can collect a lot of food in the beginning and then switch to Scalypears, which is what I'm doing right now (the last 2 days), since I'm on the verge of not making it to my last private dragon.

Hope this helps for the next event! :-)

Oh, and hope that it's all right to post this in this thread. :o

olgatt
05-02-16, 05:10 AM
My contribution 1413 points so far. A little bit over 24 hours to go. Hope is still there.
LV 39, "Dragon Story".
Cheers :)

Community Total
116, 816, 559
Time left: 0 days, 23:39:00 hours
Mine so for 1, 452.
Final score: 1603 Globes, we got it anyway.
Cheers :)
03/05/2016 20:58PM

DeeDe99
05-02-16, 05:22 AM
I just checked the last event thread. I posted 2,425 was my last total before bed (these always finish when I'm asleep) and right now I'm on 2,442. So I actually have a higher total this event. Assuming (BIG assumption) such (i.e. we are each individually about the same as last event) holds true for the majority of players, the community total at this point in this event makes no sense at all.

ladymakay
05-02-16, 05:40 AM
I just checked the last event thread. I posted 2,425 was my last total before bed (these always finish when I'm asleep) and right now I'm on 2,442. So I actually have a higher total this event. Assuming (BIG assumption) such (i.e. we are each individually about the same as last event) holds true for the majority of players, the community total at this point in this event makes no sense at all.
Same here! My total is by far the highest I've had yet and still climbing however the community total is extremely low, I'm a bit confused by this as well

DeeDe99
05-02-16, 05:46 AM
Same here! My total is by far the highest I've had yet and still climbing however the community total is extremely low, I'm a bit confused by this as well

I thought I was lower, but looking back refreshed my memory - the last event wasn't as high as previous events, so this event and last for me roughly same ball park, depending on tomorrow's activity.

And you are higher - wonder how many others are higher than the last event?

ladymakay
05-02-16, 05:51 AM
I thought I was lower, but looking back refreshed my memory - the last event wasn't as high as previous events, so this event and last for me roughly same ball park.

Several of my neighbors definitely are, the last event they missed the goal for the last dragon but with this one they had Sky in the nest days ago!

lenasdinner
05-02-16, 06:20 AM
I thought I was lower, but looking back refreshed my memory - the last event wasn't as high as previous events, so this event and last for me roughly same ball park.

I think my total is highest than ever too.I allways got at least 500 more for the individual prize,in previous events.now I have even more 2,872.until the end there is 27h I think and I will pass 3,000 for shure ..