PDA

View Full Version : Help me, please... I lost all my pink trees after I stored them in my inventory!!!

saruccia1963
04-22-16, 02:48 AM
Hi ALL!
I stored all my items in my inventory for rearrange my kingdom. Today I found that all my pink trees that I bought in February 2016, are disappeared!!!
What I have to do? Does this happen only to me or there are other people who had this lost?
Thank you in advance
Sara

SpiritWind00
04-22-16, 05:55 AM
Which pink ones? Valentine's ones? Have you checked in the "All" tab? Go slow and check again... It's more likely they're in the deco tab though. I'm surprised they can be stored given we have an issue with pink Blythewood trees still.

Edit: I've removed your other 2 duplicate threads as we can work in just this one till it's sorted out. (And we will so don't worry ok!):):):)

Sandybellee
04-22-16, 06:20 AM
I just checked my Valentine trees and I can only sell them, they cannot be stored. Are you sure you didn't accidentally sell them?

SparklyOctopus
04-22-16, 11:10 AM
Hi ALL!
I stored all my items in my inventory for rearrange my kingdom. Today I found that all my pink trees that I bought in February 2016, are disappeared!!!
What I have to do? Does this happen only to me or there are other people who had this lost?
Thank you in advance
Sara

Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com with the name of the trees that you are missing and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

saruccia1963
04-23-16, 04:12 AM
Thank you all So much!!!
I will write to support... It's possible I accidentally sold them...
Silly silly me I don't remember the name of the trees but I coul have a look in other kingdom... And yes they were on sell for a limited time this February.
Thanks again SW and sorry for the double posts.