PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 4/21 Update - The Cherry Hive Event | EXPIRED

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

sreno7
04-23-16, 09:45 AM
Nuggets?! I just used all of mine on the stadium and it took weeks if not months for those to drop.

I guess I'll continue the main goals because this isn't happening. :-\

Months. I am waiting for gold nuggets for at least two other goals.
I won't be completing this one now.

VanaCatu
04-23-16, 09:54 AM
already several times seen it here - and feels like i've missed smth ((( i've tried to search, and didn't find any in castle story forums, only other games...
what is stadium (that needs golden nuggets) ???

olcastle
04-23-16, 09:54 AM
I believe the last goals I am working on are to do with the love shack do these goals still work?

They should work if you have Love Shack.

Sandybellee
04-23-16, 09:59 AM
already several times seen it here - and feels like i've missed smth ((( i've tried to search, and didn't find any in castle story forums, only other games...
what is stadium (that needs golden nuggets) ???

The real name is Jousting Arena. You need lots of gold nuggets to make gold piping to upgrade it. I have chosen not to do that for aesthetic reasons and because I want to stock my nuggets to over 90 before using such a significant amount (I think 25 is needed for it).

aiyoosha
04-23-16, 10:09 AM
The real name is Jousting Arena. You need lots of gold nuggets to make gold piping to upgrade it. I have chosen not to do that for aesthetic reasons and because I want to stock my nuggets to over 90 before using such a significant amount (I think 25 is needed for it).

at least that goal isnt timed

AinoDK
04-23-16, 10:10 AM
Same thing happened to me and I've learned from experience to click thru each step slowly. White petals, check. Thomas' house, check. Time warp zzaaaaappp!! White petals, none. Thomas' house, visit. :mad: uncool indeed

Same here. Wasted 6 energies on ponds before I realized it had glitched and then I had to use energies on collecting white petals. Had it been any other petal I was maxed out but used whites on a previous event

arikasi
04-23-16, 11:05 AM
Part 8:
* Celebrate with Everyone 0/1 (skip 20 gems)

For this you have to visit Ivy's house.

ecxtasy
04-23-16, 11:05 AM
They should work if you have Love Shack.

Thank you yh I'm just going to continue to work on my current goals and build up my storage resources so next time a timed goal comes around I should be ready.

VanaCatu
04-23-16, 11:21 AM
aaaah! it's arena!!! lol )))) i see now. well, i have it. useful for monsters hunts being level5, so i don't remember how long ago did i do it...
thank you! :)

Sandybellee
04-23-16, 11:54 AM
aaaah! it's arena!!! lol )))) i see now. well, i have it. useful for monsters hunts being level5, so i don't remember how long ago did i do it...
thank you! :)

Lol! :D Good for you having upgraded it already.

Sandybellee
04-23-16, 11:57 AM
I'm busily manufacturing the last pieces of living wood I need. All I can say is thank goodness for the Alis! This would take so much longer without any extra energy.

BTW, do the sawmills give more living wood upgraded to level 5? Neither of mine are there yet and I often don't get any living wood when collecting from them.

ladyperidot
04-23-16, 11:58 AM
i keep getting flippin monsters an they block my mushrooms grrrr i never had so many monsters come up ever! and when I do get rid of them n go for the mushrooms nothing nothing no cherry essence ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need living wood i need tooooo much cherry dust ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I parked troll in the sparring grind, that solved the monster problem. Cherry essence still an issue, harvested 20 mushrooms and got 1 is all!

ShibuyaCloth
04-23-16, 12:16 PM
Still waiting at part 4, Do we hold all craft ability during the next parts or does it comes back for the part to level to level 5?

Trying to have a souvenir of each item.

aiyoosha
04-23-16, 12:19 PM
I parked troll in the sparring grind, that solved the monster problem. Cherry essence still an issue, harvested 20 mushrooms and got 1 is all!

u kno, those red mushroom pactches give me nothing but glimerdust so i dont even try them anymore waste alot of energy on those for nothing

PrincessCupOButter
04-23-16, 12:27 PM
Still waiting at part 4, Do we hold all craft ability during the next parts or does it comes back for the part to level to level 5?

I am on level 8 and the ability to craft cherry crystal, cherry growth potion, and super cherry potion have all remained available. They scrying dish disappears so I'd recommend crafting both simultaneously.

I am skipping the crafted souvenirs this time, too resource intensive. Especially the living wood and cherry essence. (The mushrooms are not generous at all!)

*as for drops, the mushrooms stopped dropping faerie food for me as soon as I gave the 10 to Anthia
Although the scrying dish craft ended, the mermaid tears are still dropping from ponds.

VanaCatu
04-23-16, 12:32 PM
BTW, do the sawmills give more living wood upgraded to level 5? Neither of mine are there yet and I often don't get any living wood when collecting from them.
i'm not sure, i've upgraded them both even earlier than arena, but i can say that i'm for sure not getting lw each collecting time. even before this quest.

VanaCatu
04-23-16, 12:35 PM

i'm also still at 4, but the only thing i noted so far was about drops, not crafts.
it's faery food - mushrooms stopped to drop it as soon as i gave out required qtty...

rulerofjennyville
04-23-16, 12:48 PM
I had the glitch at level 4 as well where I clicked on level 5, visited Thomas' house and nothing happened. It first said I needed 40 white petals. When I forced closed that one was changed to mermaid tears. I still had to visit Thomas' house again, however. So for those who haven't hit level 5 yet before you click on anything you might want to force start your device.

Sandybellee
04-23-16, 12:59 PM
i'm not sure, i've upgraded them both even earlier than arena, but i can say that i'm for sure not getting lw each collecting time. even before this quest.

Ok, thanks! I think I won't be in any hurry to do that then.

Sheeba8188
04-23-16, 01:32 PM
So to solve glitch between level 4 and level 5 would it be recommended to have the 40 white petals and upgrade to level 3 cherry tree plus have an additional 10 petals on hand to rectify the loss of the 40 you spend on tree and still satisy the have 10 petals? So in other words harvest 50 in total, spending 40 and keeping 10 in storage?

arikasi
04-23-16, 01:42 PM
I normally get 1 out of the two sawmills at level 5 give a living wood each collection.

rulerofjennyville
04-23-16, 01:52 PM
So to solve glitch between level 4 and level 5 would it be recommended to have the 40 white petals and upgrade to level 3 cherry tree plus have an additional 10 petals on hand to rectify the loss of the 40 you spend on tree and still satisy the have 10 petals? So in other words harvest 50 in total, spending 40 and keeping 10 in storage?

I would recommend doing all they ask for for level 4. Upgrading to level 5. Then shut down your device and open it again before doing anything for level 5. I think that would have worked better for me.

Jinc4
04-23-16, 02:02 PM
Part 8 celebrating with everyone is visiting Ivys hut. Make sure not to collect from her or You'll have to wait.

ahhgggg!!! I had just collected from her when I read your post!!!

aiyoosha
04-23-16, 02:05 PM
I would recommend doing all they ask for for level 4. Upgrading to level 5. Then shut down your device and open it again before doing anything for level 5. I think that would have worked better for me.

thanks

ShibuyaCloth
04-23-16, 02:16 PM
I am on level 8 and the ability to craft cherry crystal, cherry growth potion, and super cherry potion have all remained available. They scrying dish disappears so I'd recommend crafting both simultaneously.

I am skipping the crafted souvenirs this time, too resource intensive. Especially the living wood and cherry essence. (The mushrooms are not generous at all!)

*as for drops, the mushrooms stopped dropping faerie food for me as soon as I gave the 10 to Anthia
Although the scrying dish craft ended, the mermaid tears are still dropping from ponds.

Thanks! For the food I know, I harvested bit more before giving. LW is OK on my side, can handle, the essence is a pain ATM. Smashing ali after ali on my mushrooms. Still far from the count. The 1 souvenir is an u-goal on its own!

moonchild1987
04-23-16, 02:16 PM
Still back here on 3. Praying I can find 1 more nugget before I have to move on. I have tried jewelers trade, troll vault, multiple collctions on mines, and chopped over a dozen diffrent types of rock formations. I have a feral land adventure that will be done in a few hours and if I don't get a nugget, I'll have to pay the 40 gems. So to stay on track, I went ahead and started building more cottages, raising pigs, preparing ingredients for the last super cherry potion we'll need at the end, and started cleaning up my neighbor list. Supplies are fine with the exception of living wood and supplies unique to this storyline, jewels and sap are running thin but should be ok. While visiting neighbors, I was surprised to see a lot of cherry hives still at level 1, guess a lot of us are in the same boat. Good Luck, everyone.

arikasi
04-23-16, 02:20 PM
Part 9:
* Gather glimmerdust (how many???)

This was gather 10 glimmerdust

ethan1brothers
04-23-16, 02:28 PM
cant get the fairy food from the mushrooms any tips ?

ShibuyaCloth
04-23-16, 03:15 PM
cant get the fairy food from the mushrooms any tips ?

You can only get once yo are requested. Once you have given 10 it is finished.

rulerofjennyville
04-23-16, 03:21 PM
Still back here on 3. Praying I can find 1 more nugget before I have to move on. I have tried jewelers trade, troll vault, multiple collctions on mines, and chopped over a dozen diffrent types of rock formations. I have a feral land adventure that will be done in a few hours and if I don't get a nugget, I'll have to pay the 40 gems. So I stayed on track, I went ahead and started building more cottages, raising pigs, preparing ingredients for the last super cherry potion we'll need at the end, and started cleaning up my neighbor list. Supplies are fine with the exception of living wood and supplies unique to this storyline, jewels and sap are running thin but should be ok. While visiting neighbors, I was surprised to see a lot of cherry hives still at level 1, guess a lot of us are in the same boat. Good Luck, everyone.

I had the same problem - but I moved quickly through two whole levels after I got past being stuck. I'm now more optimistic about finishing. So keep going!

ethan1brothers
04-23-16, 03:49 PM
You can only get once yo are requested. Once you have given 10 it is finished.

they did that's why I'm collecting it I have 2 in 4 hours of trying

jopik
04-23-16, 04:02 PM
Just saw the beautiful wingy faerie in my nebrs kingdom, she s flying around next other characters , she is so pretty!

aiyoosha
04-23-16, 04:03 PM
they did that's why I'm collecting it I have 2 in 4 hours of trying

ya its a pain in the butt i hate those mushroom things cuz they never give u alot, only 1 out 20 mushrooms will give you anything :rolleyes:

sophiensissi
04-23-16, 04:24 PM
Do mushroom circles work for the items too or just mushrooms? My circles haven't given me anything and I don't want to keep wasting energy if they don't drop the dust stuff.

rulerofjennyville
04-23-16, 05:01 PM
Do mushroom circles work for the items too or just mushrooms? My circles haven't given me anything and I don't want to keep wasting energy if they don't drop the dust stuff.

I got all my dust from the mushroom circles. Save up energy and click all at once rather than one mushroom at a time.

sophiensissi
04-23-16, 05:07 PM
I got all my dust from the mushroom circles. Save up energy and click all at once rather than one mushroom at a time.

Red mushroom circle seems to give the cherry essence, but I can't get it from any of my regular mushrooms or circles.

rulerofjennyville
04-23-16, 05:12 PM
I'm getting lots of living essence off my cows. Just plain cows - not the fancy gem ones I have.

redpenny
04-23-16, 05:54 PM
Same thing happened to me and I've learned from experience to click thru each step slowly. White petals, check. Thomas' house, check. Time warp zzaaaaappp!! White petals, none. Thomas' house, visit. :mad: uncool indeed

Same thing happened to me! And the goal is taking so much energy. Do we know what we get in the end??

SpiritWind00
04-23-16, 06:11 PM
Same thing happened to me! And the goal is taking so much energy. Do we know what we get in the end??

Looks like post 284 (just a few above) has the answer! :)

For all: Post 2 updated with little bits of missing info.

SpiritWind00
04-23-16, 06:56 PM
Off topic posts about the thank you gift of the energy crate have been removed. Leave feedback or questions in the Help Me thread or FAQ/Comments thread please.

riverly
04-23-16, 07:17 PM
Raising these little piggies is taking forever!! I'm having a little touch of deju vu. (From a previous quest) Someone at S8 really likes these little critters. Or has a wry sense of humor. Very funny hah hah. I even snuck in some play time at work and im still not done.
I am liking this update though.

newzealander
04-23-16, 07:37 PM
I can't believe how energy intensive this is!! I am trying to get cherry essence from mushrooms, and just cleared 30 mushrooms for one essence! I am incredibly thankful for my Alicorns, but have cleared them all on cutting trees. I've tried to work out the most effective mushrooms, but there seems to be no difference. Also I'm finding chickens more generous than cows for living essence. My Baron's Tents animals have not given a thing. Sir Piggy has dropped living essence.

How on earth people who don't have huge stocks of jewels and living wood are supposed to do this one, I have no idea. There's been some tough quests lately, but this one tops them all simply for energy use!

aiyoosha
04-23-16, 07:57 PM
i literally had 101 living wood b4 this quest and now i have 3 my petals were maxed as well now i only have 18 cuz i keep picking them too or else id have 0 good thing i was maxed on some things cuz sheeeeesh this takes way too much stuff and energy

Elen4070
04-23-16, 08:43 PM
Even with all my alicorns (now all used up and tired, from the monster hunt and now this quest) and the purple g alis.... The unthinkable has happened.... I've run out of energy.

So again, I really think that these energy intensive quests are how things will go now that there are more energy options available... They managed to have me run out of energy.... And tempt me with gem sales and this new "gift" of a certain amount of time of unlimited energy if I purchase certain amounts of gems...

GlvtenFree
04-23-16, 08:44 PM
Part 9 requires 60 peppers for anyone wondering

Niire
04-23-16, 09:09 PM
I have...one wizard school, and one wedding alicorn. If it weren't for the fact that I am on alot, there would be absolutely NO way I could get this done....

Oh and as for the gift crates, i am assuming those were IoS only?

Clark_Wayne
04-23-16, 09:09 PM
Raising these little piggies is taking forever!! I'm having a little touch of deju vu. (From a previous quest) Someone at S8 really likes these little critters. Or has a wry sense of humor. Very funny hah hah. I even snuck in some play time at work and im still not done.
I am liking this update though.

yes they love little piggies : see sir Pig-gle and sir Ham-let LOL

aiyoosha
04-23-16, 09:26 PM
Part 9 requires 60 peppers for anyone wondering
thx for this im all prepared for that step

udittara
04-23-16, 10:00 PM
I am still stuck on the golden nuggets I have smashed rocks went on quests eveything can some some show final prize don't even have gems to skip so bummed out may never finish

riverly
04-23-16, 10:29 PM
I am still stuck on the golden nuggets I have smashed rocks went on quests eveything can some some show final prize don't even have gems to skip so bummed out may never finishjust curious but how many do you have? I guess my thoughts is that in between collecting from your mines , search for the other rare drop from the mushrooms. Then you would be fairly set for upcoming goals I think we are going to need either a total of 18 ? or 24 ? cherry essences. And they are hard to come by. Good luck. I hope all can finish. Also don't forget living wood. This is a hard quest

riverly
04-23-16, 10:35 PM
It does seem that giving gold and having neighbor requests in timed goals are here to stay despite a lot of protests about those requirements in a timed quest.

CharmOfLea
04-23-16, 10:41 PM
The Cherry Hive
prepared by SpiritWind

Part 6: Living Essence can be found around living things! Let's raise some Pigs and see what we can find.
Part 6:
* Raise 10 pigs 0/10 (skip 40 gems)
* Collect Living Essence 0/10 (skip 50 gems)
* Upgrade the Cherry Hive to level 4 14 cherry dust, 40 sap, 20 living wood, 40 living essence
Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp
Tips:
* chickens cows and pigs are best sources. Sheep not so much. Horses, no.

Is raising the piglets a prerequisite for other animals to start dropping living essence?

SpiritWind00
04-23-16, 10:44 PM
No... ;) and the baby pigs don't drop essence, just XP.

CharmOfLea
04-23-16, 10:45 PM
No... ;) and the baby pigs don't drop essence, just XP.

Thank you so much. You're answering with the speed of light. :)

for you... Anything! :) well, that and I just happen to be here on my lazy Sunday afternoon! :) SW

udittara
04-23-16, 10:57 PM
I have four gold nuggets right now
But I have not been collecting from the mushroom
Hopefully I will get one more and be able to catch up

SpiritWind00
04-23-16, 11:06 PM
I have four gold nuggets right now
But I have not been collecting from the mushroom
Hopefully I will get one more and be able to catch up
There is still time; keep bashing rocks till your hands hurt! :) Make sure you are aware of what is coming up and prepare as much as you can. Like others have said, you need loads of living wood and money for pigs and more energy than we have ever needed before! This event is certainly not for the faint-hearted... and will be really hard for lower leveled players (but still not easy for us old-timers either!!!)

Good luck!

ToshiNoMiya
04-23-16, 11:13 PM
How many taps does it take for black piglets to become adults? ^^;

12 for black piggies.... info in post 2 at the top.... SW

ToshiNoMiya
04-23-16, 11:49 PM
How many taps does it take for black piglets to become adults? ^^;

12 for black piggies.... info in post 2 at the top.... SW

Thank you, SpiritWind, I completely overlooked the spoilers... 😅

SpiritWind00
04-24-16, 12:59 AM
:) that's ok Toshi!

I wonder whether this is a good way to display info to keep the amount of info in a goal a bit shorter. I might ask for feedback after the event to see if showing info is better or is too easily missed. I guess if I continue to use the spoiler feature then we will get used to seeing it...

for all:
I added some more notes for part 7 about water and visiting community members, so I hope that helps too :)

Sandybellee
04-24-16, 01:19 AM
The second day's sealant is in. Thank you, dear neighbors! I sent out a request to all my neighbors yesterday and only to Stormie today (because that one should go over the daily limit). It seems to be working very well with just the one round of requests.

Jinc4
04-24-16, 01:34 AM
I'm finding cows and chickens good for essence - maybe 3/10 hit rate - but pigs...all those pigs I spent so much time rearing...essence seems to be a rare drop for them. They are in storage now!!

Sheeba8188
04-24-16, 02:06 AM
I have...one wizard school, and one wedding alicorn. If it weren't for the fact that I am on alot, there would be absolutely NO way I could get this done....

Oh and as for the gift crates, i am assuming those were IoS only?

I assume so I'm in android too and never got unfortunately :(

Awesome that's what I will do thanks :)

blackpearl9
04-24-16, 02:55 AM
There's no way I could get 5 golden nuggets in any of my castles in such a short time. Or enough gems to skip it. I'm out.

nessa005
04-24-16, 05:01 AM
I upgraded the hive to level 5 and had 53 responses from neighbours. Then welcomed Anthia to the kingdom. The game glitches and all of a sudden there was only 3 responses from my neighbours!
I force closed but nothing returned.

Any one else have this happen? I've sent out new requests but it's frustrating.

EsmeW2
04-24-16, 05:01 AM
There's no way I could get 5 golden nuggets in any of my castles in such a short time. Or enough gems to skip it. I'm out.
Yes, I recently started a new game on an iPad and it has been impossible to get the gold nuggets. In the parts of the game where you need more gold nuggets than you have I'Ve always just got them by chopping up rock piles on my other game versions and doing this has always worked. But in this challenge the rocks just aren't doing it any more. I've chopped my way through 5 big rock piles and and gem purchased glimmer rock pile and got nothing yesterday or today. Impossible. Might as well give up on this version.

aurora171
04-24-16, 05:33 AM
Yes, I recently started a new game on an iPad and it has been impossible to get the gold nuggets. In the parts of the game where you need more gold nuggets than you have I'Ve always just got them by chopping up rock piles on my other game versions and doing this has always worked. But in this challenge the rocks just aren't doing it any more. I've chopped my way through 5 big rock piles and and gem purchased glimmer rock pile and got nothing yesterday or today. Impossible. Might as well give up on this version.

ditto, recently started a new game as well and going from finding loads of nuggets on my previous game to none now :( chopped rocks, upgraded mines etc so think I'm just gonna carry on with the other goals in a little hope that once I stop trying to find them they'll suddenly appear lol

Sheeba8188
04-24-16, 05:37 AM
Advancing from level 4 to 5 still glitching even after a force close was reverted back to 4 and had no choice but to collect 10 white petals again. It seems to be that you need to retain 10 in your inventory before you can get to level 5 regardless if you have completed the collect 10 beforehand was lucky I had not collected from Thomas's house before it glitched. My advice gather 50 petals use 40 for upgrade and keep 10 in inventory before proceeding to level 5 and you shouldn't get glitch.

zier_29
04-24-16, 05:57 AM
too much living wood needed, too much energy needed... mission impossible to complete the goals.

kolakid
04-24-16, 06:29 AM
IS THIS A GLITCH???
Had collected the 50 Sealing Dust & upgraded Cherry Hive Level 5
Finished Goal 10 (or so I thought)& have Anthia floating in Kingdom
Said "Hi"/Spoke to Baron etc.
BUT
Goal 10 is still there ... needing Sealing Dust???!
Have to collect more Sealing Dust??? making it 100 to ACTUALLY finish Goal????!

HOPING THIS IS A GLITCH !!!

Betsy0923
04-24-16, 06:31 AM
According to this post, it takes 12 feedings

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025446&viewfull=1#post1025446

I've put my 10 pigs out with Icelandic poppies nearby. As I feed, I remove a flower. This gives me an idea how many more feedings are required.
Thanks for the great idea - I was afraid to start early and end up over feeding my piglets!

Sheeba8188
04-24-16, 06:39 AM
Does the 12 feedings of 10 pigs have to take place during the level or can final feeding happen once level has been reached and goal will complete? What I mean is feed 11 times during level 5 and don't perform final feed till level 6 or does all feeding have to take place once you have registered as starting level 6?

CharmOfLea
04-24-16, 06:41 AM
Advancing from level 4 to 5 still glitching even after a force close was reverted back to 4 and had no choice but to collect 10 white petals again. It seems to be that you need to retain 10 in your inventory before you can get to level 5 regardless if you have completed the collect 10 beforehand was lucky I had not collected from Thomas's house before it glitched. My advice gather 50 petals use 40 for upgrade and keep 10 in inventory before proceeding to level 5 and you shouldn't get glitch.
I can confirm this works.
I had 50 white petals when upgrading the cherry hive from L2 to L3 and moved on to Part 5 of the goal without glitches.

kolakid
04-24-16, 06:42 AM
Did force close etc.
Anthia still there & Cherry Hive at Level 5
BUT
is this a second Part to Goal 10?

jbfps116
04-24-16, 06:49 AM
this goal-forgetting thing needs to be fixed! I had a lesser problem: finished the goal to get white petals and upgrade to level 3 and the game refreshed and said I only had a few petals! not cool.

nessa005
04-24-16, 06:52 AM
Did force close etc.
Anthia still there & Cherry Hive at Level 5
BUT
is this a second Part to Goal 10?
Anthia disappeared from my level 5 so I'm working on new requests for dust. I obviously need a cleaning lady.

kolakid
04-24-16, 07:05 AM
Anthia disappeared from my level 5 so I'm working on new requests for dust. I obviously need a cleaning lady.

Anthia did disappear but after another force close... appeared again
BUT Goal 10 still there asking for Sealing Dust
so also requesting was once again(sorry nbrs) just in case not a Glitch
but will be really hard to finish as will mean 5/6 days for requesting Dust:mad:

kolakid
04-24-16, 07:13 AM
AAARRRGGGH
ANTHIA DISAPPEARED AGAIN!
What is this????!
Cherry Hive L5

DOES THIS REALLY MEAN WE NEED 100 SEALING DUST TO COMPLETE GOAL 10????

kolakid
04-24-16, 07:19 AM

Proof she was there !!!

NOW DISAPPEARED & Goal 10 asking for SEALING DUST & reward Anthia???!

CharmOfLea
04-24-16, 07:25 AM

Proof she was there !!!

NOW DISAPPEARED & Goal 10 asking for SEALING DUST & reward Anthia???!
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling? The game seems to be glitching.

jbfps116
04-24-16, 07:26 AM
is it just me or does anthia look way uglier than the pictures of her in the storyline???

kolakid
04-24-16, 07:37 AM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling? The game seems to be glitching.

Have Force Closed/ restarted iPad completely etc.
No Luck
Cherry Hive Level 5
but no Anthia

1whitty
04-24-16, 07:39 AM
AAARRRGGGH
ANTHIA DISAPPEARED AGAIN!
What is this????!
Cherry Hive L5

DOES THIS REALLY MEAN WE NEED 100 SEALING DUST TO COMPLETE GOAL 10????

This happened to me too.

kolakid
04-24-16, 07:39 AM
Saw in Bugs Issues
Someone else with same Problem
so hoping a Glitch
but requesting Sealing Dust just in case :(

ladlasse
04-24-16, 07:55 AM
I wish the game designers would realize that people have jobs and lives and can't work on these timed quests 24/7. Some of their timings need to be longer to accommodate that often we can only do a little before work and then during the evening. I notice this especially when the goals involve the chapters and you can't start one before the 24 hour period. For the cherry hive task, it hasn't been too bad, since it's the weekend, but please give this consideration when designing the tasks.

And 10 more pigs to purchase? Really. That's a bit crazy since a previous task needed to raise 10 pigs. Lots of coins and time required.

kolakid
04-24-16, 08:31 AM
:) Well ANTHIA FLOATING AROUND IN KINGDOM AGAIN :) Hope this means Glitch fixed and she wants to stay in my kingdom!
BUT
Goal still there?!

Can i make 2 Anthia's then:D... maybe needs a twin for her to stay :rolleyes: ... probably not but happy she's back
*fingers crossed*
still requested Sealing Dust though just in case ;)

nessa005
04-24-16, 08:39 AM
:) Well ANTHIA FLOATING AROUND IN KINGDOM AGAIN :) Hope this means Glitch fixed and she wants to stay in my kingdom!
BUT
Goal still there?!

Can i make 2 Anthia's then:D... maybe needs a twin for her to stay :rolleyes: ... probably not but happy she's back
*fingers crossed*
still requested Sealing Dust though just in case ;)

I have Anthia Back as well but still need 42 dusts. sent new requests to everyone!

Not accepting any new neighbours now.

andrelutza
04-24-16, 08:51 AM
Where can I get Mermaid Tears? :)
Thanks!

RevdKathy
04-24-16, 08:54 AM
I wish the game designers would realize that people have jobs and lives and can't work on these timed quests 24/7. Some of their timings need to be longer to accommodate that often we can only do a little before work and then during the evening. I notice this especially when the goals involve the chapters and you can't start one before the 24 hour period. For the cherry hive task, it hasn't been too bad, since it's the weekend, but please give this consideration when designing the tasks.

And 10 more pigs to purchase? Really. That's a bit crazy since a previous task needed to raise 10 pigs. Lots of coins and time required.

Having read through the thread, I'm going to pack up my mushrooms and white flowers. I still have plenty of main story goals, and there's no way I'll complete this. I think S8 should make a design practice of testing their extra goals on games at different levels and when working around a job and a life.

tvangstanke
04-24-16, 08:56 AM
is it just me or does anthia look way uglier than the pictures of her in the storyline???

Not just you jbfps116.

Did we disturb something bigger than Anthia from its slumber?
Some old, evil curse?

Sweet fairy child Anthia:

Red priestess Melisandre:

That's it. I'm locking my doors tonight :rolleyes:

QueenCarolyn
04-24-16, 09:01 AM
too much living wood needed, too much energy needed... mission impossible to complete the goals.

I wish they would change the way they do timed quests entirely. They could have a special benefit for people who complete goals in time, but make all goals available for others to complete later. For example, if you complete the cherry hive quest in time, you get a hive decorated with tons of cherry blossoms, and if you complete it later, you get a hive with fewer blossoms. They should do this for all timed quests.

CharmOfLea
04-24-16, 09:02 AM
Not just you jbfps116.

Did we disturb something bigger than Anthia from its slumber?
Some old, evil curse?

Sweet fairy child Anthia:

Red priestess Melisandre:

That's it. I'm locking my doors tonight :rolleyes:

This. ;)

rulerofjennyville
04-24-16, 09:03 AM
Cool! I just got my free energy from Storm8. Enough to collect from my pigs!

Jinc4
04-24-16, 09:06 AM
I wish they would change the way they do timed quests entirely. They could have a special benefit for people who complete goals in time, but make all goals available for others to complete later. For example, if you complete the cherry hive quest in time, you get a hive decorated with tons of cherry blossoms, and if you complete it later, you get a hive with fewer blossoms. They should do this for all timed quests.

I think that would be a really good idea.

I was lucky, I got a few alicorns from the last monster hunt (I had been saving for the cooking camp) and I had a lot of free time this weekend, so I have made enough progress to finish it soon...but I go back to work tomorrow and can't play all week except first thing and last thing. Without those alis there is NO way I would have been able to finish this.

1whitty
04-24-16, 09:08 AM
I have Anthia Back as well but still need 42 dusts. sent new requests to everyone!

Not accepting any new neighbours now.

I reset my game again, but Anthia still isn't back.

danzplace
04-24-16, 09:09 AM
You get mermaid tears from ponds. More tips on page 1.

RevdKathy
04-24-16, 09:15 AM

That's a great idea. Or repeat them like they do beast season. This is a lovely bit of story, and I'd love to have the fairy in my Kingdom. But I just know I'd be wasting resources on an impossible target. Going to keep my precious 5 gold nuggets and use them to upgrade my jousting arena.

aiyoosha
04-24-16, 09:39 AM
every dang time i get from animals a stupid monster comes on board argh! i never had so many monsters in my life on this game never! where were they when i needed u during that monster hunt! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rulerofjennyville
04-24-16, 09:45 AM

It needs to either be a timed goal with no rare items needed or an untimed goal. They also need to stop with having to ask neighbors for something. If your neighbor is at work and the timer runs out you're out of luck.

kolakid
04-24-16, 09:47 AM

force closed at least 6 times / restarted iPad 3 times

Anthia floats around sometimes hidden by items...
hope u get back soon!

1whitty
04-24-16, 10:00 AM

hope u get back soon!

Oh, I thought she hovered over the hive. I'll check again. Thank you

1whitty
04-24-16, 10:22 AM

hope u get back soon!

Yay!! Anthia is back

ClaireEdwolf
04-24-16, 10:25 AM
I've collected 7 Living Essence from animals since part VI started, but somehow now it has stopped dropping! Lost over 70 energy constantly collecting from my pigs and cows and chicks but no LE...? Not one-single-LE has dropped!! Reinstalled the game twice, but still nothing changed!

---------------

It starts dropping living essence again ��. I guess I was just unlucky.

kolakid
04-24-16, 10:28 AM
Yay!! Anthia is back
😊👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😊
Is Goal 10 still there? mine hasnt disappeared!

ShibuyaCloth
04-24-16, 11:03 AM
I've collected 7 Living Essence from animals since part VI started, but somehow now it has stopped dropping! Lost over 70 energy constantly collecting from my pigs and cows and chicks but no LE...? Not one-single-LE has dropped!! Reinstalled the game twice, but still nothing changed!

Are you sure you are on the right goal? I have glitches where I sometimes go back one step. Mainly when you need to have a certain amount of a given resource.

Sheeba8188
04-24-16, 11:18 AM
Is there any glitches level 6 to 7 when you collect the 40 LE and spend it only to have to recollect 10 LE again just so I know not there yet and hopefully will be glitch free

sophiensissi
04-24-16, 11:21 AM
40 mushrooms and only 1 cherry essence and 35 animals and only 1 living essence. This is impossible!!!!

tvangstanke
04-24-16, 11:23 AM
I love this storyline. I love the tasks. And I'm completely in love the Cherry hive. Wish we had more time, but I'm having fun. Thank you CS <3

1whitty
04-24-16, 11:25 AM
����������������
Is Goal 10 still there? mine hasnt disappeared!

Yes, I still have goal 10

nebulousju
04-24-16, 11:32 AM
Spent 40 energy for mushrooms to get cherry dust and managed to receive only 2.. But when I looked at my cherry tree materials, I see that they didn't count at all in the part needed... Does this happened to someone else? I can't believe I had to use 40 energy for only 2 cherry dust and that it's for nothing!

Niire
04-24-16, 11:40 AM
Be sure that you're not confusing the essence and dust, dust comes from chopping trees, and essence from mushrooms...

Sandybellee
04-24-16, 11:41 AM
Spent 40 energy for mushrooms to get cherry dust and managed to receive only 2.. But when I looked at my cherry tree materials, I see that they didn't count at all in the part needed... Does this happened to someone else? I can't believe I had to use 40 energy for only 2 cherry dust and that it's for nothing!

You get cherry dust from trees. Mushrooms give cherry essence.

Sandybellee
04-24-16, 11:42 AM
Be sure that you're not confusing the essence and dust, dust comes from chopping trees, and essence from mushrooms...

Lol! You beat me to it! ;)

ClaireEdwolf
04-24-16, 11:56 AM
Are you sure you are on the right goal? I have glitches where I sometimes go back one step. Mainly when you need to have a certain amount of a given resource.

Thank you for the info. I was on the right goal (part VI). Folks have mentioned it and I had to careful with every steps I made! Thanks goodness now essence starts dropping again, so I guess I was just unlucky.

kdmusgrove
04-24-16, 12:09 PM
every dang time i get from animals a stupid monster comes on board argh! i never had so many monsters in my life on this game never! where were they when i needed u during that monster hunt! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find its best to "park" one somewhere. Keep a few animals away from anything important and collect from them first until they produce a monster. Then leave the monster there until the next monster hunt or until you need his resources or whatever...

nebulousju
04-24-16, 12:17 PM
Omg yes!! Such a shame I did't get it before! Big waste of energy for this :-P

nessa005
04-24-16, 12:40 PM

Vanished again. I presumed she would hover around the hive but she seems to have a mind of her own. She's a free range faerie!

Sandybellee
04-24-16, 12:45 PM
Vanished again. I presumed she would hover around the hive but she seems to have a mind of her own. She's a free range faerie!

I'm so nervous about this glitch! I'll be finishing goal 10 tomorrow. Need to take lots of screen captures just in case.

Is there anyone who's been able to complete without Anthia vanishing?

aiyoosha
04-24-16, 12:49 PM
I find its best to "park" one somewhere. Keep a few animals away from anything important and collect from them first until they produce a monster. Then leave the monster there until the next monster hunt or until you need his resources or whatever...

i would but the only things im using energy on is the animals and trees and theyre all surrounding each other so the monsters only come on top of the stuff i have to get.

now if i had more energy id use it on the buildings to get some monster out of me way

qaszwde
04-24-16, 12:56 PM
Do we have to raise baby pigs only? Can we get living essence from adult pigs or other baby animals?

rulerofjennyville
04-24-16, 12:58 PM
Do we have to raise baby pigs only? Can we get living essence from adult pigs or other baby animals?

You get living essence off pigs, cows and chickens. Raising the baby pigs is a separate goal but you get some off of doing that. I haven't noticed any living essence dropping off my gem animals (I have two cupid cows).

LilliDee
04-24-16, 01:05 PM
I just broke down and bought the starter pack for the two nuggets. I need three and have enough gems to buy one. But I haven't had the purchase applied to my account. I've restarted the game, my phone, sent an email. I don't know what's going on at storm 8 but beware if you do this. I'm hoping they work it out soon as I'd like to move off of level 3 before I run out of time. So annoying!

rulerofjennyville
04-24-16, 01:14 PM
On part 9 - do you have to gather glimerdust or can you use glimerdust you already have?

Jagger5173
04-24-16, 01:16 PM
I've put my 10 pigs out with Icelandic poppies nearby. As I feed, I remove a flower. This gives me an idea how many more feedings are required.

OMG that is absolutely brilliant!!!

Sandybellee
04-24-16, 01:27 PM
On part 9 - do you have to gather glimerdust or can you use glimerdust you already have?

You have to gather it. I was maxed on it and still had to gather.

Clark_Wayne
04-24-16, 01:38 PM
getting cherry essence is worse than getting cherry dust or living essence ! :eek: got 1 for 15-20 mushrooms ! (sigh)
had better rate with cherry dust or living essence !

Sheeba8188
04-24-16, 01:43 PM

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025446&viewfull=1#post1025446

This is by far the best method of keeping a record of feedings I have ever seen I think we are all doing this now, meme1098 you deserve a medal in forward thinking :)

meme1098
04-24-16, 01:47 PM
Thank you so much:D.
Just be sure to start with 12 flowers since that's the # of required feedings.
I set all this up on 1 day, feed them 3 times & then got to the goal for the pigs the next day...lol ... but it's still nice to see how many more to go until they're grown.

LilliDee
04-24-16, 02:05 PM
I planted two trees by my pigs. I just water one tree each feeding. It takes five waterings for the tree to grow. So after ten feedings I'll have two trees to chop down and one more pig feeding to get them to 11.

CharmOfLea
04-24-16, 02:16 PM
getting cherry essence is worse than getting cherry dust or living essence ! :eek: got 1 for 15-20 mushrooms ! (sigh)
had better rate with cherry dust or living essence !

Agreed. The cherry essence drains all my extra energy trying for souvenirs. I also ran out of coal making jewels, really have to dig deep if I want a complete set this time.

lindtball
04-24-16, 02:27 PM

Nope. I'm considering stopping at level 4 as I find her a bit too creepy, cross eyed and annoying the way they have her bobbing around.

dizzy7373
04-24-16, 02:45 PM

OMG that is absolutely brilliant!!!

I opted to place 11 pigs, takes more energy but as the feedings seemed to be off the last time, I figured that when the first one grows, then I stop feeding and I have 10 ready for when I need them

QueenCarolyn
04-24-16, 02:49 PM

Actually, there are 3 parts to this section, which I think is #9. If you are maxed on glimmer dust, you can do the second part first and craft the Waking Potion. Then you can gather the glimmer dust.

kidsby4
04-24-16, 02:54 PM
How long did it take to get mermaid tears? I have collected from my ponds numerous times and gotten none.

I don't mind 'chance' drops but this event is getting a bit ridiculous with its chances...

rulerofjennyville
04-24-16, 03:08 PM
How long did it take to get mermaid tears? I have collected from my ponds numerous times and gotten none.

I don't mind 'chance' drops but this event is getting a bit ridiculous with its chances...

I'm hung up on the last 4 of my living essence. It is irritating.

Steffihilson
04-24-16, 03:11 PM
I just got living essence from purple cow, so she is also worth giving a try :)

aiyoosha
04-24-16, 03:29 PM
i need living wood, im making it collecting it and i only have 13 of them an i need 40 :rolleyes: this quest sucks

fish63
04-24-16, 03:43 PM
I have had Nine neighbors respond to my last request. None are showing in my book. Is this another one where we can only get a certain number each day?

scotslassuk
04-24-16, 04:01 PM
Any tips for cherry essence I am collecting from every mushroom still only got 4! If the drops don't increase S8 I will NEVER complete this quest!! I've demolished at least 4forrests and your lucky if you get one cherry drop per tree!! I am really getting frustrated with this!! Any help would be appreciated and I can't afford to gem skip like others have😔plz help

GlvtenFree
04-24-16, 04:03 PM
my uh neighbors request has stopped counting at 34 even tho i sent them out for two days in a row and my inbox has said ive received more than that

Jennerwein1
04-24-16, 04:10 PM
No living wood, and I am cutting down a forest. What is up with that? This quest sucks! As mentioned before. Oh well.

rulerofjennyville
04-24-16, 04:13 PM
my uh neighbors request has stopped counting at 34 even tho i sent them out for two days in a row and my inbox has said ive received more than that

Try shutting down your device and turning it back on again.

aiyoosha
04-24-16, 04:15 PM
No living wood, and I am cutting down a forest. What is up with that? This quest sucks! As mentioned before. Oh well.

me too! i dunno why theyre asking so much from us and not only that but of all the money we have to spend planting babying i dont think i can do this til the end and i spent so much money on it too

snowyhillz
04-24-16, 04:17 PM
Finally crafting my super cherry potion! Phew, this takes a long time

I got some living wood from my neighbours, send it as gifts and you will get some back

DeeDeeBird70
04-24-16, 04:28 PM
Someone asked, but I can't find the question to quote. Living essence does drop from Valentine cows and chickens.

GlvtenFree
04-24-16, 04:31 PM
ive tried that and force closing multiple times, thanks tho :)

Try shutting down your device and turning it back on again.

rulerofjennyville
04-24-16, 04:34 PM

I had to make living wood. And beg from neighbors.

rulerofjennyville
04-24-16, 04:35 PM
Someone asked, but I can't find the question to quote. Living essence does drop from Valentine cows and chickens.
I didn't get any from cupid cows or turkey animals.

DeeDeeBird70
04-24-16, 04:57 PM
I didn't get any from cupid cows or turkey animals.

Difference might be that my two pink cows were drops from Love quest from the castle but my pink chickens that were coin purchases during the 2nd Valentine event have dropped the essence as did my Valentine chickens that were castle drops.

roguebee
04-24-16, 05:04 PM

Since I had the ponds from a previous Event, I put all 9 out and collected 22 mermaid tears in 5 rounds of collecting.

ClaireEdwolf
04-24-16, 05:09 PM
Nope. I'm considering stopping at level 4 as I find her a bit too creepy, cross eyed and annoying the way they have her bobbing around.

Yes, yes! Way too creepy and ugly, ugh! Why can't she live up a bit to her beautiful bigger picture design S8!? 😔

matrixkitten
04-24-16, 05:15 PM
I opted to place 11 pigs, takes more energy but as the feedings seemed to be off the last time, I figured that when the first one grows, then I stop feeding and I have 10 ready for when I need them

That's what I did last time we had to do this and I'm doing it again this time.

I placed a row of 10 pigs and 1 extra in front of them. I always feed the lone piglet first. Once it grows, I no longer feed the row of 10. It's a very easy method that only costs one extra energy per round.

PrincessCupOButter
04-24-16, 05:19 PM
Difference might be that my two pink cows were drops from Love quest from the castle but my pink chickens that were coin purchases during the 2nd Valentine event have dropped the essence as did my Valentine chickens that were castle drops.

I have one pink chicken and one Cupid cow, both purchased, no love shack :( , and I don't think I've gotten essence from the chicken, but I'm pretty sure the cow has dropped some. The turkey cow has been a very good source for me. The royal pigs have been pretty good too, and the regular cows.

Even though this quest has required a tremendous amount of energy and time, I like this so much better than the story book quests. It's much nicer to be able to move ahead as soon as each part is done, instead of having the waiting period.

My biggest request is to ask again, can we please use materials other than gold nuggets and living wood for some of these quests?

sophiensissi
04-24-16, 05:26 PM
Finally crafting my super cherry potion! Phew, this takes a long time

I got some living wood from my neighbours, send it as gifts and you will get some back

Worst part is after you finally get all the stuff to craft a super cherry potion, you will need to do it all over again on chapter 10!!!!! Yikes!!!! I can't keep up with the living wood demands. It's hundreds needed for this thing!

transberry
04-24-16, 05:52 PM
Mermaid tears from where

SpiritWind00
04-24-16, 05:54 PM
Mermaid tears from where

ponds only.... :)

scotslassuk
04-24-16, 06:00 PM
I have resigned mysel to the fact I will NEVER complete this quest!! It's impossible!! Unless you have gems to skip, which I don't the drops are a joke!! S8 give us a break at least increase the mushroom drops!! I've cleared acres and found 4!! 2days of constant collections for that!! This is no longer a fun game it's becoming a source of frustration. We all want to finish the quest but we do have lives outside of the game and the time constraint is too little!! Give us something increase the drops please!!!! I have played non stop since this began and I can't even upgrade to level3!! Come on ppl this is sooooooooooo unfair!!!

moonchild1987
04-24-16, 07:02 PM
I just chopped a red acer and I got 6 cherry essence, then a crab apple put out 8...it was epic. I did have to dish out 40 gems for a nugget after 3 days of searching, but if that's all I have to use, I won't feel bad about it. Everthing else seems to be progressing just fine. I'm still excited to have a faerie joining my kingdom. :)

DeeDeeBird70
04-24-16, 08:01 PM
I have resigned mysel to the fact I will NEVER complete this quest!! It's impossible!! Unless you have gems to skip, which I don't the drops are a joke!! S8 give us a break at least increase the mushroom drops!! I've cleared acres and found 4!! 2days of constant collections for that!! This is no longer a fun game it's becoming a source of frustration. We all want to finish the quest but we do have lives outside of the game and the time constraint is too little!! Give us something increase the drops please!!!! I have played non stop since this began and I can't even upgrade to level3!! Come on ppl this is sooooooooooo unfair!!!

Only you know how much time and resources you have to commit to this event but we are only some 2 days and not quite 7 hours into this with about 7 and 3/4 days left.

pieandcream
04-24-16, 08:17 PM
arrrgh, these living essences dont seem to dop a lot more often than that cherry essence from mushrooms did >.<

aiyoosha
04-24-16, 08:19 PM
i just need 3 living wood and i can upgrade my hive to level 4! yay :D

yummy_bistro
04-24-16, 08:21 PM
I am only on goal 4.... chopping lots of trees and overflow mushrooms

hmm long way to go...

with only one workshop and lv 26 just made it.. lol

cyndora
04-24-16, 08:43 PM
ok , i completed the goals, got the tree to level 5, got the neighbor requests, and shes flying around my kingdom......but.....

i think she is drunk! she flies backwards and sideways.

and the last goal , the one to ask neighbors for requests went back to zero....

even though everything is done, and shes drunk flying, it is asking me to ask all my neighbors for 50 requests again????

is something going to go wrong with this quest ?

seems like a pattern with releases now...

cyndora
04-24-16, 08:46 PM
i have to say something here, i took out my ponds and before they were ready , i just thought to click my wells..... and they counted towards the goal. and i am finished.... is this why shes flying around like a drunk mad fairy?

riverly
04-24-16, 08:52 PM
i have to say something here, i took out my ponds and before they were ready , i just thought to click my wells..... and they counted towards the goal. and i am finished.... is this why shes flying around like a drunk mad fairy?maybe too much caffeine??

cyndora
04-24-16, 08:56 PM
maybe too much caffeine??

lol i wish she had some caffeine... maybe she would look perky instead of depressing . all this work and i am not happy with the way she looks , i want to raise her taxes , and if she can not pay then shes booted out of my kingdom.

i do love the tree though! its gorgeous.

xtinem070672
04-24-16, 09:01 PM
i do love the tree though! its gorgeous.

I agree the tree is beautiful and definitely worth all the hard work. The fairy though...not so much lol:rolleyes:

cyndora
04-24-16, 09:12 PM
I agree the tree is beautiful and definitely worth all the hard work. The fairy though...not so much lol:rolleyes:

lol, i am sitting here looking at her in bewilderment....why does she fly backwards??

i am requesting that she be turned into a item, so i can store her lmao

no really.....thats a true request lol, or the next event be a flight school quest for all flying creatures:)

samillian
04-24-16, 10:57 PM
If for nothing else reading the forum is a hoot...ha ha ha ����

carove
04-24-16, 11:08 PM

I,m having the same issue this is a very greedy challenge. Sick of chopping and growing trees.

aiyoosha
04-24-16, 11:15 PM
make sure u guys have like 10 cottages cuz i only got 2 and i need to collect from 10 of them so this ones gonna take a while

SpiritWind00
04-24-16, 11:29 PM
My approach to Part 10...
* send out your requests to ALL neighbours
* start work on the super cherry potion.
* focus on one thing at a time. I did mushies first, then worked on trees.
Once your potion is crafting, start on the other parts. Of couse you can do things in any order you like, but a systematic approach to this goal may work better.
* the last thing is the living essence. You need to collect 10, but you need way more for the upgrade.
* Make sure everything is ticked before you upgrade your tree to avoid/minimise current glitches

[Force close after completing each part to avoid errors.]

* This way I am not chopping any more trees than is necessary. Energy is a premium commodity!

:) I'm also glad this is not a storybook event, as it could very well have been. Remember, there is plenty of time left. Try and work and finish at least 1 part each day and leave at least 3 days for the last Part. Good luck all!

katbtodd
04-25-16, 12:48 AM
Spirt ..there is a glitch , on part 10 , I made my 50 asking neighbors,,, and I level up my cherry hive and now it's starting over on the asking 50 neighbors ,yes I forced closed and it's still starting over,,.30451

icydove
04-25-16, 01:20 AM
Once your potion is crafting, start on the other parts. Of couse you can do things in any order you like, but a systematic approach to this goal may work better.
* the last thing is the living essence. You need to collect 10, but you need way more for the upgrade.
* Make sure everything is ticked before you upgrade your tree to avoid/minimise current glitches

I followed your steps, and it still blew up. It reset at the greeting part and shows my tree as upgraded but wiped out my neighbor requests.

samillian
04-25-16, 01:27 AM
Same for me

Sandybellee
04-25-16, 01:33 AM
Yep! I got the same glitch. Tree is level five and the neighbor requests vanished.

There is a thread in bugs and issues about this I think. Everyone who got the glitch should post there as well. I'll head there right now.

DrP4ever
04-25-16, 01:34 AM
40 energy spent, not one living wood. Doubt I will finish. No fun having limited time quests that for so many are completely unachievable.

kolakid
04-25-16, 01:38 AM
Had this all yesterday (page 33)& mentioned in Bugs/Issues
Anthia floats around & Cherry Hive L5
BUT Goal remains
so continuing to request Sealing Dust till Glitch fixed
OR
DO WE REALLY HAVE TO COLLECT ANOTHER 50 SEALING DUST???

Sandybellee
04-25-16, 01:41 AM
Had this all yesterday (page 33)& mentioned in Bugs/Issues
Anthia floats around & Cherry Hive L5
BUT Goal remains
so continuing to request Sealing Dust till Glitch fixed
OR
DO WE REALLY HAVE TO COLLECT ANOTHER 50 SEALING DUST???

I'm sure we don't. Yesterday was Sunday so they don't know about the glitch yet. I'm sure they'll sort it out when they come to work today.

katbtodd
04-25-16, 01:41 AM
The Glitch is we have to start over... On collecting from 50 neighbors but we got little miss cherry her self , flying around our kingdoms 30455

storiadelcastello
04-25-16, 01:54 AM
I have had Nine neighbors respond to my last request. None are showing in my book. Is this another one where we can only get a certain number each day?
That happened to me too. I closed out of the game and reopened and the requests showed up :)

rulerofjennyville
04-25-16, 02:03 AM
OK - so I hit all the cottages and moved on to level 8. When the level 8 screen appeared it told me to check ivy's hut so I did. Then it said to check 10 cottages with 7 already checked. I clicked 3 more - and the &%$# level started over. You guessed it - ivy's hut registered as unchecked only now I have to wait 11 hours to check it again. I'd better get this fairy - this is the second time this sort of thing has happened ( the first with the cottages).

yummy_bistro
04-25-16, 02:06 AM
is there any specific pond to collect the mermaid tear?

I only have one pond and another rustic well nothing so far

VanaCatu
04-25-16, 02:14 AM
for ms. spirit:

Part 9: text from top of screen:

Anthia ate too much food and it put her to sleep! We'll have to use a Waking Charm to wake her.

VanaCatu
04-25-16, 02:16 AM

wells don't work. only usual ponds and mermaid ponds.

moizad
04-25-16, 02:19 AM
Ok, so, I want to add a little bit of hope to all my fellow android players, those without energie cratfs, those who like me don't have alicorns, gifts from baron's tent and so on. This quest, as energy drainer as it is, is still doable !!! Don't give up yet !!

I did be*** at release, and played all weekend long (plus friday and today too lol :rolleyes:) but I'm at PART IX already !!! presently crafting waking charm, so I now "only" need :

- 37 Cherry dust (which I'm ****ing loooots of crab forest already :'( )
- 16 living wood (I'll beg neighbours, craft et dig until I found the last ones !!!)
- 3 Cherry Crystals (already have the 18 cherry essence for those, waiting for the dust to begin crafting !)
- 47 living essence (well, I think this is going to be a big challenge ! :'( so much energy needed for so few rewards :'( )
- And of course the 50 sealing dusts, but I bet my awesome neighbours'll be up to the task !

So let's keep this up people !!

rulerofjennyville
04-25-16, 03:09 AM

It would be worth your investment to build more ponds - you'll need them for later quests. I have 10.

hannsoph
04-25-16, 03:31 AM
Where do you get mermaid tears?

only ponds drop mermaid tears. Please read post 2 of this thread. It has all of the information about the goal. Thanks! SW :)

SpiritWind00
04-25-16, 03:31 AM
Oh, what a bother more of you experienced errors. I've reported this to the team. They should be online in about another 6 hours. I thought this may help, sorry it didn't. I haven't had any errors in my game... Maybe bc I'm sitting about 3 metres from my modem.

For those with issues, try this (good list which was written by rynetory2)
Force shut game
Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app and click [Clear History and Website Data]
Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
Switch off device
Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins
Switch on device and connect back cellular/wifi settings
Start game

Niire
04-25-16, 03:36 AM
Ok, so, I want to add a little bit of hope to all my fellow android players, those without energie cratfs, those who like me don't have alicorns, gifts from baron's tent and so on. This quest, as energy drainer as it is, is still doable !!! Don't give up yet !!

I did be*** at release, and played all weekend long (plus friday and today too lol :rolleyes:) but I'm at PART IX already !!! presently crafting waking charm, so I now "only" need :

- 37 Cherry dust (which I'm ****ing loooots of crab forest already :'( )
- 16 living wood (I'll beg neighbours, craft et dig until I found the last ones !!!)
- 3 Cherry Crystals (already have the 18 cherry essence for those, waiting for the dust to begin crafting !)
- 47 living essence (well, I think this is going to be a big challenge ! :'( so much energy needed for so few rewards :'( )
- And of course the 50 sealing dusts, but I bet my awesome neighbours'll be up to the task !

So let's keep this up people !!

I am also on part 9, android with very little energy sources (1 wiz school, wedding ali)...I am gathering the cherry dust now to make the waking charm and that's all I need for part 9. :) I already have like 10 or so living essences too (got behind on truffles, so got some there)...

kdgulle
04-25-16, 03:55 AM

* This way I am not chopping any more trees than is necessary. Energy is a premium commodity!

:) I'm also glad this is not a storybook event, as it could very well have been. Remember, there is plenty of time left. Try and work and finish at least 1 part each day and leave at least 3 days for the last Part. Good luck all!

I have the request part again and I did force close before upgrading the tree. the issue is the Baron go figure, when he speaks, the kingdom revolts and the 50 requests are back. In the middle of him demanding more taxes it syncs and the only way this might be avoided is skipping the dialogue with the king.

Sandybellee
04-25-16, 04:12 AM
I have the request part again and I did force close before upgrading the tree. the issue is the Baron go figure, when he speaks, the kingdom revolts and the 50 requests are back. In the middle of him demanding more taxes it syncs and the only way this might be avoided is skipping the dialogue with the king.

Someone mentioned (can't find it now) before that the goal must be programmed to demand that you HAVE 50 sealing dust. When you upgrade and use those 50, you no longer meet the request and it reloads and unticks the box. They will need to change the programming.

SpiritWind00
04-25-16, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the extra info... I'll pass this on too. ;)

katbtodd
04-25-16, 04:29 AM
Oh, what a bother more of you experienced errors. I've reported this to the team. They should be online in about another 6 hours. I thought this may help, sorry it didn't. I haven't had any errors in my game... Maybe bc I'm sitting about 3 metres from my modem.

For those with issues, try this (good list which was written by rynetory2)
Force shut game
Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app and click [Clear History and Website Data]
Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
Switch off device
Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins
Switch on device and connect back cellular/wifi settings
Start game

Done all these and it still wants me to collect from neighbors ..we will have to wait for the team to come in ,and fix it

dragongold1
04-25-16, 04:45 AM
I have same problem took me back to 12 sealing dust which is my extra after the 50. The cherry hive still level 5 though.

dyl625
04-25-16, 05:05 AM
I took a few months off from the game and came back a few weeks ago. It didn't take me long to remind myself why I deleted the game in the past. I'm trying to acquire gold nuggets for the latest quest but am unable to. I use all of my energy on chopping rocks and collecting from my mines but to no avail. I feel the frustration sinking in again and don't know how much more patience I have to have. Games are supposed to be relaxing and fun. Am I missing something? At this point I won't be able to finish this quest.

katbtodd
04-25-16, 05:06 AM
I have same problem took me back to 12 sealing dust which is my extra after the 50. The cherry hive still level 5 though.

Took me back to 15 sealing dust, and yes I have level 5 cherry hive, I have my little cherry farie too , it's basically it stayed in our book.. I will send out requests again tomorrow , and Tuesday ,if it's not fixed

aberaman
04-25-16, 05:10 AM
I am having a problem with using the cherry growth potion to get cherry hive to level 2. I have the potion but I can't use it on cherry hive

Niire
04-25-16, 05:28 AM
I am having a problem with using the cherry growth potion to get cherry hive to level 2. I have the potion but I can't use it on cherry hive

It's part of the upgrade, so you have to look at the list of things you need by clicking on it, and then clicking gather materials.

ClaireEdwolf
04-25-16, 05:43 AM
Will the Waking Charm be disappeared from the MF when part IX is done?

moizad
04-25-16, 05:49 AM
I am also on part 9, android with very little energy sources (1 wiz school, wedding ali)...I am gathering the cherry dust now to make the waking charm and that's all I need for part 9. :) I already have like 10 or so living essences too (got behind on truffles, so got some there)...

Yeah !! let's keep it up ! We'll manage it, despise the unfairness of S8 :cool::p

PART X ON now !
28 cherry dust to go
11 living wood
and 39 living essence :(
Neighbours already sent 19 sealing dust ! :cool:

moizad
04-25-16, 05:50 AM
Will the Walking Charm be disappeared from the MF when part IX is done?
Yes ! :/

katbtodd
04-25-16, 06:13 AM
To Oakville see I found her 30462

kajohn345
04-25-16, 06:15 AM
When does the event end? I checked the first few posts and don't see it and didn't even read the pages of posts between...it took forever for me to get the nuggets required and I am highly unlikely to finish this quest...which is extra frustrating after not being able to get the mythic research center with the last quest either...:(

ClaireEdwolf
04-25-16, 06:21 AM
Yes ! :/

Thanks! I'm on android and part IX too. Was literally having my phone attached to my hand all the time since the event started (even at work lol) to get to this point, hm! This event has way shorter time than the previous ones since we lose 3 days waiting for request fulfilling!

roguebee
04-25-16, 06:31 AM
Collecting for souvenirs is ****ing me.

katbtodd
04-25-16, 06:37 AM
When does the event end? I checked the first few posts and don't see it and didn't even read the pages of posts between...it took forever for me to get the nuggets required and I am highly unlikely to finish this quest...which is extra frustrating after not being able to get the mythic research center with the last quest either...:(

[==Update requires Level 17+, and is live from 4/21 until 5/2 @ 4pm

meme1098
04-25-16, 07:13 AM

I have many questions about this so-called faerie. :rolleyes: Is she really a faerie since she's human sized, where are her feet & what's that red thing below her skirt. ;) She doesn't resemble the faerie we conversed with during the goal & who was the one that actually fell asleep in the hive. So who did we wake up?
And she can fly backwards? (So I've read.)
I think she may be a spy for the Baron. :rolleyes: Since I'm pretty sure he's behind all the neighbors requests reverting back to zero.

jbfps116
04-25-16, 07:14 AM
same glitch happened to me with sealing dust being set to 0. no worry, the goal will disappear in a few days unless they fix it before then! I got the rewards so that's fine with me!

Any report of what the level 5 tree drops besides wood? ??

ktorewqas
04-25-16, 07:20 AM
No exception here, got the task 10 again with 13 sealing dusts left lol

katbtodd
04-25-16, 07:22 AM
I have many questions about this so-called faerie. :rolleyes: Is she really a faerie since she's human sized, where are her feet & what's that red thing below her skirt. ;) She doesn't resemble the faerie we conversed with during the goal & who was the one that actually fell asleep in the hive. So who did we wake up?
I think she may be a spy for the Baron. :rolleyes: Since I'm pretty sure he's behind all the neighbors requests reverting back to zero.
Thinking you figured it all out.. Sounds right to me.. I don't know where her feet are,,

ktorewqas
04-25-16, 07:22 AM
I think she may be a spy for the Baron. :rolleyes: Since I'm pretty sure he's behind all the neighbors requests reverting back to zero.she is sleep floating. As for the size, bloated while sleeping ;)

katbtodd
04-25-16, 07:23 AM
same glitch happened to me with sealing dust being set to 0. no worry, the goal will disappear in a few days unless they fix it before then! I got the rewards so that's fine with me!

Any report of what the level 5 tree drops besides wood? ??

Still wood for me level5 here

katbtodd
04-25-16, 07:28 AM

I found her feet she has green sleepers on that tie up

happyhoppa
04-25-16, 07:46 AM
Is there any limit to the number of requests per day that you can send out? I just sent out 20 (like on Dragon Story)
I'm an Android player and have just reached step 10.
Where is this sealing dust going? I've had responses from 5 neighbours, but this isn't showing up on the count; it's still 0/50.

plby
04-25-16, 07:55 AM
Is there any limit to the number of requests per day that you can send out?
I'm an Android player and have just reached step 10.

No limit on how many we can send, just send to all your neighbours :) You'll just get 20-22 back a day tho.

plby
04-25-16, 07:56 AM

That's one creepy looking fairy :/

aiyoosha
04-25-16, 08:09 AM

ya im with her, this "fairy" looks evil as heck.

wheres the real fairy? the one we talked throughout the game? why this one looks so sinister like shes gonna **** us in our sleep?!

happyhoppa
04-25-16, 08:13 AM
No limit on how many we can send, just send to all your neighbours :) You'll just get 20-22 back a day tho.

I think I'll stick to sending to 20 per day to those that I know are active.
But what's the point if it's not being counted?

sparklequeen24
04-25-16, 08:27 AM
Thanks so much to everyone for the great info on the forum! Because I can plan ahead, I am able to relax and gather prime rib and chop trees in between cow hits. I'm getting lots of essence from the cows so I'll be ready for the next phases. I don't think this game is possible without the forums. But I do need a week off from these energy intensive events to pay attention to real life!

ktorewqas
04-25-16, 08:51 AM
I got a seperate task for this faery. It asked me to say hi to the faery but it did not go away after I pressed the "hi" button. Possible that's where it went wrong. Wish I made a screenshot.

trailbean
04-25-16, 08:52 AM
Does Cherry Dust drop when you are on a goal which does not call for it? I am almost done with goal 5.

1whitty
04-25-16, 08:59 AM
I haven't seen Anthia since yesterday. I don't know if she's hiding or gone again. Maybe she's programmed to appear only ever so often. I would just like to know how it's supposed to work so I can quit searching for her. (It's like an Easter egg hunt) ��

1whitty
04-25-16, 09:04 AM
Still wood for me level5 here

This collection I got 1 wood, 1 sap & 1 cherry dust. Usually I only get 1 wood

xtinem070672
04-25-16, 09:15 AM

I found her feet she has green sleepers on that tie up

Well that's a relief! :D I thought she morphed from cherry faerie to red tube faerie :rolleyes:

riverly
04-25-16, 09:16 AM
Does Cherry Dust drop when you are on a goal which does not call for it? I am almost done with goal 5.yes it does. Chop til you drop.

I hope I'm right about this. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I do not want to post misinformation.

sparklequeen24
04-25-16, 09:47 AM
Does Cherry Dust drop when you are on a goal which does not call for it? I am almost done with goal 5.

I've been collecting on level 8 when none is required.

purrdue5
04-25-16, 09:54 AM
I am now working on part 10, when do we get the faerie? Thanks to all on the forum for your great help!

Sandybellee
04-25-16, 10:05 AM
I haven't seen Anthia since yesterday. I don't know if she's hiding or gone again. Maybe she's programmed to appear only ever so often. I would just like to know how it's supposed to work so I can quit searching for her. (It's like an Easter egg hunt) ��

I visited you and see Anthia flying around in your realm. Hope you see her soon!

katbtodd
04-25-16, 10:07 AM

Always find mine around my path ways .hope that helps

PrincessCupOButter
04-25-16, 10:13 AM
yes it does. Chop til you drop.

I hope I'm right about this. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I do not want to post misinformation.

You are correct, cherry dust drops in all parts. In fact, I have the sealing dust glitch, so I have the fairy and can still collect cherry dust, and living essence. As well as more sealing dust. lol

I am now working on part 10, when do we get the faerie? Thanks to all on the forum for your great help!

You get the fairy after you complete all the tasks and upgrade the cherry hive to level 5.

About the glitch.... I got the horse and rider reset as soon as Anthia's dialog started. I'm pretty sure that's when the imposter fairy showed up and kidnapped Anthia! I am blaming her for the glitch! :rolleyes:
So I'm still getting drops and can still craft cherry potions and such. Also still have the task to request sealing dust.

S8, when the skunkuelf looked totally different from the one pictured in the barons tent, we asked if he could be changed and you listened and fixed him. Same with the New Years horse (except for the glasses).
Can we please have the Anthia fairy pictured in the dialog??? I totally appreciate the new character. And the cherry hive is beautiful!! But I must agree with the other players, the imposter Anthia is creepy looking. And why is she wearing half a pair of pants? :confused:

Ps. I also wanted to say thanks again for NOT making this a storybook! I much prefer quests that allow us to move ahead as we complete tasks.
And as always, a huge shout out to those players who get ahead faster and share their knowledge with everyone!!

riverly
04-25-16, 10:20 AM
I also hope that she gets a makeover. To me she looks like she's in a trance. Maybe she needs a different potion to make her perkier.

riverly
04-25-16, 10:25 AM
I wonder if cherry is under an evil spell???

PrincessCupOButter
04-25-16, 10:35 AM
I wonder if cherry is under an evil spell???

Maybe the zombie orphans have kidnapped Anthia and sent the dazed looking imposter in her place? We can have a quest to free her! Ivy can make a banishing potion and we can use the extra 50 sealing dust to make sure the imposter can never escape again?

***Disclaimer**** Not a complaint! I truly enjoyed this event, and as I posted a few minutes ago, I do appreciate the new character, and the beautiful cherry tree/hive. (I'm actually hoping that the cherry dust will become a permanent resource that we can use in the future)
I'm just enjoying a little humor while expressing my disappointment at the difference in the pictures and the actual character's appearance.

fish63
04-25-16, 11:43 AM
Noooo! Just saw the fairy! That's not what we want in our Kingdom after all the energy we have used. Please tell us how to fix her? The one we were talking with is beautiful! Tell us there is hope to get her!

Sandybellee
04-25-16, 12:48 PM
I hope we hear something from S8 about the sealing dust glitch soon and hopefully they can solve the problem for everyone who has already upgraded their hive.

xtinem070672
04-25-16, 01:01 PM
S8, when the skunkuelf looked totally different from the one pictured in the barons tent, we asked if he could be changed and you listened and fixed him. Same with the New Years horse (except for the glasses).
Can we please have the Anthia fairy pictured in the dialog??? I totally appreciate the new character. And the cherry hive is beautiful!! But I must agree with the other players, the imposter Anthia is creepy looking.

I really do hope someone passes along to S8 the players disappointment with how the faeries differ! Bit of a bait and switch unfortunately after all the hard work, time, resources, etc put into the quest. :(

Rockylandia
04-25-16, 01:05 PM
I enjoy this event and like the cherry hive, but am I the only one who thinks the new fairy has dead eyes like a zombie?

DrP4ever
04-25-16, 01:20 PM
Another 40 energy used and not one living wood. This is really not fun for me sadly.

rere123412345
04-25-16, 01:38 PM
Boooo. I finished upgrade of cherry hive to level 5 after getting the 50 neighbors request complete. I went through dialog with fairy and I was done. Then all of a sudden it goes back in time. My hive is still level 5 and I need another 50 dealing dust.
To make it worse - I accidentally clicked an alicorn and lost 584 gems. Very sad.

Sandybellee
04-25-16, 01:44 PM
Boooo. I finished upgrade of cherry hive to level 5 after getting the 50 neighbors request complete. I went through dialog with fairy and I was done. Then all of a sudden it goes back in time. My hive is still level 5 and I need another 50 dealing dust.

That happens to everyone. We're waiting for them to fix it. Sorry you lost the gems. :(

fish63
04-25-16, 02:20 PM
Please let us know why we have the strange fairy? The glitch with the upgrade, has it been fixed?

katbtodd
04-25-16, 02:39 PM
Please let us know why we have the strange fairy? The glitch with the upgrade, has it been fixed?

Not that I can see yet

transberry
04-25-16, 03:08 PM
Haven't gotten any dust whatever it's called in 2 days

Is there a max? I only have like 10

Nothing from trees, nothing from mushrooms

Saturday they dropped every 3-4 chops or mushrooms

DrP4ever
04-25-16, 03:09 PM
And another 25 energy not one living wood. This is ridiculous. Over 100 energy today used chopping various trees and not a single living wood. ����

sheepishjaina
04-25-16, 03:11 PM
Living Wood has become the bane of my existence. :mad:

mreames
04-25-16, 03:20 PM
Just wondering if there have been any issues with upgrading cherry hive to level 4 before the pigs are raised?
I haven't tried yet, thought I'd ask first. I didn't see anything... Just making sure. Lol other account already had to wait two more hours for old Thomas after upgrading hive, collecting from OT, only to have it disappear into my inventory and back to previous goal to visit OT. :p

jaymieb2
04-25-16, 03:36 PM
It might just be coincidence, but it seems like I get fewer cherry dust and living wood drops if I am maxed on wood, fewer cherry essence drops if I am maxed,on mushrooms, and fewer living essence drops if I am maxed on milk. Something to consider, though...

mreames
04-25-16, 03:42 PM
I think it's just coincidence. I just got 7 living essence from 20 regular cows even though I'm maxed on milk.

It might just be coincidence, but it seems like I get fewer cherry dust and living wood drops if I am maxed on wood, fewer cherry essence drops if I am maxed,on mushrooms, and fewer living essence drops if I am maxed on milk. Something to consider, though...

snowyhillz
04-25-16, 03:45 PM
Haven't gotten any dust whatever it's called in 2 days

Is there a max? I only have like 10

Nothing from trees, nothing from mushrooms

Saturday they dropped every 3-4 chops or mushrooms
Cherry dust comes from trees, cherry Essence comes from mushroom, Max for both is 99

aiyoosha
04-25-16, 04:44 PM
ok guys im now on the part where u give steaks truffles and visiting ivy, what should i? does it glitch? do i have to do something special?