PDA

View Full Version : Did they change the "no energy" popup back? I think so!

Elen4070
04-20-16, 05:32 PM
Remember how in the last update whenever we ran out of energy there was a new huge popup "gem trap"? I just ran out of energy and did not get that popup, I got the old and non-intrusive little popup at the bottom of the screen that was not a gem trap!! If this is correct, then S8 listened to us and got rid of the big gem trap! And I am extremely happy!

I'll post a pic in a second.

Is anyone else getting this too?

SpiritWind00
04-20-16, 05:58 PM
Yes it has been reverted. :)

This is a huge positive change.... I've already passed on appreciation for this. ;););););)

ReinierMamaWouter
04-20-16, 09:38 PM
Oh, That's what happend! Too bad it came one click to late for me :-) Got caught just a couple of days ago and lost (another) 30 gems. Glad to know that's over.

cavegirl1
04-20-16, 09:43 PM
Woohoo!!!

Castloninian
04-20-16, 09:49 PM
I am glad to hear that. Too bad I was finally caught out yesterday, spending 50! gems on 30 energy I didn't need as I had just collected from an alicorn.

janddolphins
04-20-16, 10:45 PM
Although it was at the expense of nearly 100 gems taken from me it is refreshing to see their listening to their player so quick over a trap like item which I am sure was making them money $$$$

I have an opportunity at my school even though I'm in the hospital because it is over the phone to participate in a survey for an Amazon gift card and I may go to one of those reputable swaps where people exchange cards to put more money on my iTunes account as right now I only have $7 and while currently there is nothing to buy for me as I am determined to get hut through hard work of gold collections although im having second thoughts depending what's available next hunt.

I too am one who does not spend recreational money being in the hospital more than not and believe in paying a game I enjoy. This is my "cup of coffee a day and probably less than that lol. I hope more events with useful items come out and call me in. Otherwise I will hold onto this for next hunt. Once again thank you for listening to your players!!!!!

janddolphins
04-21-16, 01:56 AM
I write such a positive review on how quickly post event the trap was removed and it's back today ...what a bummer . At least I didn't get my card and exchanged it yet! Lets see how the game progresses first

Side note I realized I keep my word and it had been an uneeed 2 years since my last purchase. This one was due to recent changes over the months I enjoyed and I hope I can continue to make them and help support a wonderful game!

Elen4070
04-21-16, 04:18 AM
I write such a positive review on how quickly post event the trap was removed and it's back today ...what a bummer . At least I didn't get my card and exchanged it yet! Lets see how the game progresses first

Side note I realized I keep my word and it had been an uneeed 2 years since my last purchase. This one was due to recent changes over the months I enjoyed and I hope I can continue to make them and help support a wonderful game!

What? The energy trap is not back for me today, I've just been there tapping too much as usual, still got the bottom small popup...

sweerfarmer
04-21-16, 06:02 AM
Thanx for listening us����

freesiawoods
04-21-16, 05:27 PM
Such a relief. Though I've already lost too many gems.

PikaSquirrel
04-21-16, 05:53 PM
Thank you guys so much for your feedback on this feature change. We have changed this feature so the pop up appears at the bottom of the game. Please visit your game for a small surprise from us as a token of our appreciation. :)

Elen4070
04-22-16, 09:51 PM
Thank you guys so much for your feedback on this feature change. We have changed this feature so the pop up appears at the bottom of the game. Please visit your game for a small surprise from us as a token of our appreciation. :)

Thank you to all the CS S8 staff for listening to your player base. I know we can sometimes be a bit whiny, but you're doing things near perfect, at least in my opinion. (And when you don't and we complain, you try to accommodate us!) I have been playing since second half of 2012, and I regularly spend real money to enhance my play heehee, so at least in me you don't have a client. A happy client of over three years. Keep up the good work!

farmdrone
04-26-16, 09:47 AM
Omg thank you ! I stopped playing because of that trap .

55lee55
04-28-16, 12:19 PM
Thank you so much for removing the new gem trap!

DarkestSlayer
04-29-16, 05:59 PM
I am so happy it's back to the little pop up and the gem trap is gone!!!