PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Money

jordanc2009
04-20-16, 10:20 AM
There needs to be a way to convert coins to gems, or for very rare items to be able for purchase in the market. I have over 16 million coins and there's nothing else available for me to purchase.

Sheeba8188
04-20-16, 01:39 PM
Firstly having millions of coins is not a bad thing its common day to day for most players if you really want to spend them have you tried:

A)Have you paid for all the expansions even if you don't have the permits and lanterns to expand yet? This uses 12 million+ coins to fully expand.

B)Try the unofficial goals something like sooo sticky you will spend a lot of your coins on 4000 coin sap trees which you need a lot of if your ever going to finish this goal. I think something like 27,500 sap is required.

Hope this helps :)

ShibuyaCloth
04-20-16, 02:20 PM
You can buy 100 obelisks to fill the greed of dear Baron:p

jordanc2009
04-21-16, 09:14 PM
I've paid for all expansions and used the lanterns needed, now working on the permits.

I'm completely caught up on all the goals as well. It just seems like a lot of money to be sitting on.

Sheeba8188
04-21-16, 11:53 PM
I've paid for all expansions and used the lanterns needed, now working on the permits.

I'm completely caught up on all the goals as well. It just seems like a lot of money to be sitting on.

Try some of these goals you will soon be in need of coins again.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68847-Castle-Story-Unofficial-Goals-(for-experienced-players)