PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update April 20 2016

twospoons
04-19-16, 02:46 PM
didn't see a thread yet, so here goes:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/40539ac87d5ae3c2c1173e724b0328ed/tumblr_inline_o5weo7XrKk1qm7yoc_540.png

Next stop on our culinary adventures around the world is Spain! While you dine on Empanadas and Patatas Bravas, make sure to polish your dancing shoes with the Flamenco. Clap the Castanets and strum the Guitar while your Customers dance around the newly added Spanish Fountain decoration, only in Restaurant Story!

Make your Restaurant the liveliest Pena in town with these new items:

Flamenco Dancers decoration
Wrought Iron Dividers decoration
Wrought Iron Sconce wall decoration

twospoons
04-19-16, 02:48 PM
I don't think it's the best ever, but it's not bad. I do like other cultures as themes, and I think the floor and fountain are pretty, but not really "wow."

planetpeace12
04-19-16, 02:54 PM
Nice one S8. Thank you for adding more world variety. Finally a new theme. :)

pipipooh1977
04-19-16, 03:00 PM
Liking the different destination themes, gives variety....just wish the decor was thought out better...they are cheezy, the only good one in this update is the fountain....don't care for the dividers or dancers.

dianeupside
04-19-16, 03:03 PM
Like the drink machine, tables/chair kinda dark... Would work well with a Halloween theme.. Maybe. LOVE the fountain.

my607
04-19-16, 04:04 PM
This is better than the BS goals for sure. I agree not the best goal update.

LadyEna
04-19-16, 04:27 PM
Oh I am really loving this.
I like the dark tables and chairs. They will fit in well with other themes!
I also love the wall sconces.
Wallpaper and flooring are good as well!
I have never really been fan of gold, so the fountain is just okay to me.

Overall I believe S8 did a great job!

jmterao
04-19-16, 05:54 PM
didn't see a thread yet, so here goes:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/40539ac87d5ae3c2c1173e724b0328ed/tumblr_inline_o5weo7XrKk1qm7yoc_540.png

Next stop on our culinary adventures around the world is Spain! While you dine on Empanadas and Patatas Bravas, make sure to polish your dancing shoes with the Flamenco. Clap the Castanets and strum the Guitar while your Customers dance around the newly added Spanish Fountain decoration, only in Restaurant Story!

Make your Restaurant the liveliest Pena in town with these new items:

Flamenco Dancers decoration
Wrought Iron Dividers decoration
Wrought Iron Sconce wall decoration

I like the table and chairs. Perfect for Halloween. The fountain and floor is nice as well.

I hope it's goals and not gems.

IsisGarden
04-19-16, 06:01 PM
I like it, but the wallpaper seems a little busy for me.

DragonWished
04-19-16, 07:56 PM
I like this theme... this is goal week, right? Definitely will enjoy working toward that fountain. :-)

DragonWished
04-19-16, 07:58 PM
Um, is there a scale issue with the dancers? They look tiny compared to the shop customer at the register.

deekathleen
04-19-16, 08:04 PM
Um, is there a scale issue with the dancers? They look tiny compared to the shop customer at the register.

Better question would be when is there not a scale issue.....:D

I really don't like this theme so this is going to be a rough goal to complete. :(

CassieJo84
04-19-16, 08:33 PM
The recipes aren't very pretty, but I love the decor! Looks like fall stuff, but still pretty :)

LalaSmooth
04-20-16, 01:01 AM
I like this theme... this is goal week, right? Definitely will enjoy working toward that fountain. :-)

Yes I see two appliances

GeorgieMutt
04-20-16, 06:01 AM
Love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a matter of what you like and I love it! Did I mention that I really hope the fountain is a goal cause I love it!

Natasha_07
04-20-16, 07:36 AM
I'm not feeling this, anyways I always do goals so it's okay. :)

Mair74
04-20-16, 08:03 AM
Great update new and refreshing ! Something not done before thank you storm8 !

planetpeace12
04-20-16, 08:21 AM
Great update new and refreshing ! Something not done before thank you storm8 !

I agree. I'm so happy we have more international recipes! :)

Natasha_07
04-20-16, 08:35 AM
BTW since earth day is this Friday 22nd, I wonder if we'd be getting any big sale...! :confused:

It would be a plus for this week's update.

xxxe
04-20-16, 09:39 AM
BTW since earth day is this Friday 22nd, I wonder if we'd be getting any big sale...! :confused:

It would be a plus for this week's update.

If not a sale I hope they do another box for 12 gems. I love when they have box sales.

VanaCatu
04-20-16, 10:15 AM
as these 2 appliances looks like goals coming, reserving separate thread for goals guide :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90925-RESTAURANT-GOALS-2016-Apr-20-Fiesta-Flamenca

pixiegamer
04-20-16, 10:16 AM
Love the Spanish theme, but I'm disappointed that once again the food is being "served" in cookware :(

I hope the dancers are also to scale, and that we get more floor decorations than are in the picture.

dianeupside
04-20-16, 10:49 AM
I wish they would give more decorations to go with the goals besides the locked up ones. Actually loving the rich colors... Nice. But more decor to go with the theme.. Thanks

spydre1
04-20-16, 10:56 AM
I like the flooring - I'll probably replace my current flooring with it.

Natasha_07
04-20-16, 11:37 AM
Limited time castle playhouse, currently at 52 gems.

Viva 'Espana' goals...! :rolleyes:

tealathome
04-20-16, 12:43 PM
Why can I never collect the free oven when I complete a goal?It always says collect, I click o.k., then when I go to retreve the ven, it's NEVER there in storage!!

twospoons
04-20-16, 02:19 PM
Why can I never collect the free oven when I complete a goal?It always says collect, I click o.k., then when I go to retreve the ven, it's NEVER there in storage!!

there's generally not a free first oven to collect at all. finishing the "buy wallpaper & tiles" goal only unlocks the oven, it doesn't give you one--that's why the 2nd goal is to build one of the ovens. but sometimes whatever goal unlocks the second oven does give you a free one, so you might mean that?

castle playhouse…hmm. they released that one before, and i didn't get it, but then i saw it at someone else's place and liked it, but maybe not 52 gems worth. i hate decisions. maybe i'll only get it on a secondary restaurant, since i have more gems there anyway.

deekathleen
04-20-16, 04:03 PM
What does the castle playhouses look like please? Thanks

3squares
04-20-16, 07:38 PM
Love the theme. The floor tile is very attractive. The wallpaper, table and chair go very well with the Australian theme we got last week.

The Flamenco Dancers: please separate the guitar player from the dancers! The dancers are practically stomping on the guitar player 's toes. We can barely see him! I would love to be able to purchase each individually - I would buy multiples of both!

deekathleen
04-22-16, 11:04 AM
Omg its taking forever just to build the ovens because there are two parts in each one I don't have a stock of. :(
I'm not liking this goal at all.

Sb1957
04-22-16, 02:10 PM
i lived in Spain and I know that 2 of the more popular meals of that country are PAELLA (rice with a mixture of sea products) and TORTILLA (fried potatoes mixed with eggs and fried onions). I don't understand why you didn't include these meals.

planetpeace12
04-23-16, 09:05 PM
i lived in Spain and I know that 2 of the more popular meals of that country are PAELLA (rice with a mixture of sea products) and TORTILLA (fried potatoes mixed with eggs and fried onions). I don't understand why you didn't include these meals.

There is a Seafood Paella recipe on the basic stove. :)