PDA

View Full Version : Monsters appearing more after monster season.

Lize07
04-18-16, 10:19 PM
During the last monster hunt I had to scramble to get monsters. I didn't manage to finish he novice trade in one day. The monster season ended and now I have monsters popping up like there us no tomorrow. I played 10 minutes and had 5 monsters. Is this common?

meme1098
04-19-16, 05:45 AM
I had to park a troll at the sparring pit because every few taps now spawn a beast. Of course, during the hunt all monsters were rather rare. This happens every monster season even though S8 claims the spawn rate is not adjusted...lol

ladyperidot
04-19-16, 10:23 AM
I know. My training beast didn't spawn any fang beasts during the hunt, but now that it's over, I got one out of it!

snowyhillz
04-19-16, 04:29 PM
Yes, there are more monsters out of season but that is just how it goes ......

yummy_bistro
05-05-16, 01:19 AM
I beat 3 monsters in 5 mins lol

very therapeutic

is there anyway I can trigger trolls? I need 5 troll essence, gave all the one I had in inventory for the armour

ShibuyaCloth
05-05-16, 01:27 AM
The good point during monster hunt is that you don't need to park a monster.
1) less spawn, can harvest in peace
2) need to frag them for the goals
3) need to hammer on them for the tokens

yummy_bistro
05-05-16, 01:40 AM
The good point during monster hunt is that you don't need to park a monster.
1) less spawn, can harvest in peace
2) need to frag them for the goals
3) need to hammer on them for the tokens

park as in move monster to another place?

ShibuyaCloth
05-05-16, 02:53 AM
park as in move monster to another place?

Park a Monster = Place a monster on the edge of your board and leave it there for days/weeks/eons...

Thorgal
05-05-16, 03:30 AM
I had a left over daily mission that I cleared today, got 5 fangbeasts with only 40 energy. I think u might be on to something :)

ladyperidot
05-05-16, 05:00 AM
I had to park a troll at the sparring pit because every few taps now spawn a beast. Of course, during the hunt all monsters were rather rare. This happens every monster season even though S8 claims the spawn rate is not adjusted...lol

I too have a troll parked. Although, depending upon if there is an update or note, I'll have to let him take a break. I have 31 mystic feasts, but no tusks to make the clubs and horns to go adventuring