PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is going on server?

Unregistered
02-25-11, 08:57 PM
I am so annoyed because of the server. Why did the server often shut down??????? Indeed, two times!!!!! Please fix the server quickly....

Unregistered
02-25-11, 09:02 PM
I am so annoyed because of the server. Why did the server often shut down??????? Indeed, two times!!!!! Please fix the server quickly....

In Bakery I got a message that the server is down for maintenance. That's 3 cakes and some other stuff I'm going to lose! Every day, several times a day, the server goes down and I lose food.
If they know they are going to be performing maintenance, why don't they at least announce it so we can hold off making stuff at that time! I play games by other companies and I never have this issue with them!

Unregistered
02-26-11, 02:22 AM
Had one server maintenance yesterday night, didn't suffer much lost. Anyone know what's the maintenance is for? Don't see anything different.....

Unregistered
02-26-11, 05:44 AM
Mine didn't say the server was down only that there wasn't Internet connection but I checked n there was. I just opened my door, left to check if BS was up, came back maybe ONE minute later n all my food was GONE !!! 22 counters with all different foods n most were in the thousands of quantities.....all lost in cyber space. . . .*cries in a corner in fetal position*

Unregistered
02-27-11, 03:42 PM
Why get my restaurant out of server everytime when i earn a lot of money?
Please answere.
My id post1984 and i am in level 49 tomorrow maby 50