PDA

View Full Version : being bullied on restaruant story

lolascout
04-17-16, 02:20 PM
im being bullied on restaunt story i told her to leave me alone she didnt and shes trying to turn people against me on the restuarnt story game she posted her on wall to unfriend me i didnt know where to post the problem at

kooky panda
04-17-16, 02:30 PM
I am sorry you are having problems in the the game. Discussing in game harassment is not forum appropriate.

Too report a player, please send an email to support@storm8.com along with a screenshot of your wall.

Thanks

lolascout
04-18-16, 07:39 PM
does team lava have a phone? i message them the picture of messages of me getting bulllied but for some reason the messages keep coming back i hope team lava has a number do they?

Rynetory2
04-18-16, 07:45 PM
Did you send the email to support@storm8.com as Kooky suggested? Are you saying your email bounced back or are you referring to the automatic reply containing your ticket number that you received?

To add:
The automated reply is the respnse that you will receive after sending the email. It contains your ticket number and list of information that Support will need. An agent will respond to you usually between 3 to 8 business days.

lolascout
04-18-16, 07:47 PM
yes bounced back

Rynetory2
04-18-16, 07:52 PM
Did you receive an email stateing the reason for bouncing back? You may want to recheck that you have sent to the correct email address. You can send them an email by clicking on this link - support@storm8.com

lolascout
04-18-16, 07:55 PM
yes the email said this is automated response.your support request does not contain any information in the body of your message

Rynetory2
04-18-16, 08:05 PM
Oh good, you found that auto reply email. :o That's an acknowledgement email from Storm8 that they have received your email. Inside, you'll find your support ticket number. If you have more information to add to your case, you can reply back using that email. Otherwise, please wait for a Support Agent to revert to you. Thank you. Once again, I'm sorry about your in-game issues.

I'm merging this thread to your other closed thread.

Rynetory2
04-18-16, 08:17 PM
Merged threads - related issue by same member.