PDA

View Full Version : Complaints because things are getting aggravating!

Cats4Ever59
04-16-16, 02:38 AM
I think we should be able to buy crops and gold with coins or at least have more opportunities to get gold. The gold dragons are nice but 1 gold a day is ridiculous especially when it seems to get anything you have to use gold. Also being limited to receiving or gifting gold to only 3 a day seems unfair! I should be able to gift to ALL that give to me.
One more thing, I'm sick of all the wait time for, i.e. Hours for expansion or habitats after spending coins to get them. If I buy groceries in the real world I don't have to pay for them then come back to get them hours later.
Finally, breeding & evolution times are ridiculously long especially when trying to complete tasks in an event, 12+ hours is just too much.
In all seriousness I have more complaints but they have to do with breeding results, diamond dragon bred with diamond dragon, 10+ hours later produced an island dragon, REALLY! I waited all that time and bred 2 ultra rare for a common dragon! What a HUGE disappointment not to mention waste of time! One of the most fun parts of this game is getting the dragons. So if a dragon in the market shows a rainbow and diamond symbol such as the diamond prism dragon then if a rainbow and a diamond are bred you should get the diamond prism dragon at least one out of 3 times. I can't remember how many times I've tried for a music dragon, topaz dragon or tiger eye dragon and gotten genie, island, mist or luck dragons! Bred dame of darkness to Siamese and got another island, imagine how disappointed I was especially after having to wait well over 10 hours.
Has anyone else noticed that the best deal on crops is the 30 sec deals? You get the most crops per coins in the least amount of time. just for instance if you choose the 30 sec deal you get 36 crops in 3 min vs 20 in the same time if you chose the 3 min deal and both cost 120 coins total for the 3 minute time frame. If my math is off let me know otherwise it seems skewed to me.
Guess that's it for now.
I should probably quit playing since I have so many complaints but I am hopeful that the creators of this game not only want to make money but also want to produce a fun and rewarding game for their customers, a game that current players will talk about and get their friends to play!
Happy customers=referrals=more money!

Hepatu
04-16-16, 03:22 AM
You can't breed topaz and tigers eye. They are crafted dragons

DeeDe99
04-16-16, 03:30 AM
You can't breed topaz and tigers eye. They are crafted dragons

Hepatu, in July 2013 all those gemstone craftables became breedable. I crafted mine, but have bred a Gemstone as a fail.

dizzy7373
04-16-16, 04:46 AM
I think we should be able to buy crops and gold with coins or at least have more opportunities to get gold. The gold dragons are nice but 1 gold a day is ridiculous especially when it seems to get anything you have to use gold. !
Grow your gold dragon, they can do up to 5 gold a day at level 10

Kennedward
04-16-16, 06:19 AM
Hepatu, in July 2013 all those gemstone craftables became breedable. I crafted mine, but have bred a Gemstone as a fail.

That's correct, most of my gemstones were crafted, but managed to get a few I didn't have from breeding when that rule was changed, and never saw the need to craft again lol

harobeda
04-16-16, 09:20 AM
I've been trying for diamond prism for about 8 months (minus about 1 months times for breaks of trying for past/present/future, and tales requirements). Getting a diamond hybrid at least 1 out of three times as you stated isn't reasonable. But after 3 months it should show up in my opinion - well that'd be nice anyways.

D_Raho
04-16-16, 10:50 AM
This game requires a lot of time and patience. It simply just may not be your cup of tea, and that's quite alright.

Cats4Ever59
04-16-16, 11:14 AM
Really? Cool, thanks or the info dizzy7373!

kooky panda
04-16-16, 01:29 PM
There is currently a similar thread running. You can add your constructive comments to this thread:
What is going to make you stop playing? (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?88748-What-is-going-to-make-you-stop-playing)