PDA

View Full Version : Norm... I am proposing a garage sale option for all story games..

Unregistered
02-25-11, 07:17 PM
My friend and I were thinking how awesome it would be to be able to have an area where other players can view items you have chosen to sell or possibly barter or even give away. I think that this would create a great way for players to interact more as well as satisfy people by getting items at a discounted rate. Please, please take this into serious consideration, I feel pretty good saying that all players would appreciate something like this. Please Norm give me some kind of response. Thanks for the time and great job with everything!

Donnahh
03-04-11, 01:29 AM
My friend and I were thinking how awesome it would be to be able to have an area where other players can view items you have chosen to sell or possibly barter or even give away. I think that this would create a great way for players to interact more as well as satisfy people by getting items at a discounted rate. Please, please take this into serious consideration, I feel pretty good saying that all players would appreciate something like this. Please Norm give me some kind of response. Thanks for the time and great job with everything!

I think that's a fantastic idea!
That way people with multiple items from boxes etc can trade for the items they want :)