PDA

View Full Version : Retired animals list?

catsneezes
04-15-16, 03:43 PM
EDIT: Solved with first reply. The shop displays animals that are currently available through breeding -- except for the two current treasure animals, whose descriptions indicates they're not available through breeding.

Does anyone have a list of animals for the game that are currently unavailable through breeding? I just spent the last while trying to breed a treasure toucan, because it was unclear whether or not they were still possible to get, but I saw something today that suggested they're available only through the shop.

I'm also trying for some crystal fusions (ie a darkness-crystal animal) but now I'm paranoid that they're retired too

ninasidstorm8
04-15-16, 03:48 PM
Does anyone have a list of animals for the game that are currently unavailable through breeding? I just spent the last while trying to breed a treasure toucan, because it was unclear whether or not they were still possible to get, but I saw something today that suggested they're available only through the shop.

I'm also trying for some crystal fusions (ie a darkness-crystal animal) but now I'm paranoid that they're retired too

The only currently breedable animals are available in the Shop. Occasionally there will be an animal in the Shop that is not breedable, like a prize for the Battle Arena. In these cases, the animal description in the shop will indicate it's not breedable. Only the two Treasure animals are permanently in the Shop and not breedable. The Ornate Ocelot and Goldscale.

catsneezes
04-15-16, 03:53 PM
The only currently breedable animals are available in the Shop. Occasionally there will be an animal in the Shop that is not breedable, like a prize for the Battle Arena. In these cases, the animal description in the shop will indicate it's not breedable. Only the two Treasure animals are permanently in the Shop and not breedable. The Ornate Ocelot and Goldscale.

Ooooh, okay, so the fact that the treasure toucan isn't listed in the shop indicates it isn't currently breedable. I didn't realize this, thank you!