PDA

View Full Version : Norm... I am Proposing a garage sale option on all story games...

Unregistered
02-25-11, 07:14 PM
My friend and I were thinking how awesome it would be to be able to have an area where other players can view items you have chosen to sell or possibly barter or even give away. I think that this would create a great way for players to interact more as well as satisfy people by getting items at a discounted rate. Please, please take this into serious consideration, I feel pretty good saying that all players would appreciate something like this. Please Norm give me some kind of response. Thanks for the time and great job with everything!

Unregistered
02-25-11, 09:12 PM
It's a nice idea, but I don't know how they could possibly implement it. They seem to have a problem with the simplest things. They can't even announce when they are going to do maintenance. Where on the site would this take place? And how would items be transferred...I can just imagine the pigs breakfast TL would make out of it. Items going to the wrong Id's...etc, etc.

Unregistered
02-27-11, 08:20 AM
I've had this idea too. A couple days ago i finally broke down n bought a mystery box. I expected tht i might not like the item but i didnt think tht it wouldnt even b worth the 24 gems! Nw thts not fair or right, the item should b worth the price! Anyway i hva butt-ugly thing in storage tht i wish i could trade or gv away. But teamlava wont wnt to do this...would cut down on us buying stuff.