PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a picture of the hard at work decoration

kristin5399
04-15-16, 11:52 AM
Can anyone direct me to a picture of the decoration called "hard at work"?

deekathleen
04-15-16, 01:33 PM
Another ios only offer? :mad:

kooky panda
04-15-16, 02:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1ZnhK2Y.jpg

It's an item from a bundle pack, iOS only.

deekathleen
04-15-16, 06:17 PM
Is there a reason only ios gets these offers?

kristin5399
04-15-16, 11:05 PM
Thanks so much Kooky :)

monstertop
04-17-16, 05:24 PM
Is there a reason only ios gets these offers?

Probably because different platforms always got different deals. Androids used to get 6 gems per new game that they were promoting from what I know when iOS didn't.

geordieprogman
04-17-16, 07:01 PM
I bought the hard at work for my bakery and everything is fine. My wife uses an android tablet though so I bought it for her using my iPad. Everything looks fine for me but when my wife logged in with her android there was just an empty space. It's not showing at all for her. She's emailed S8 about it. It was the same way with the gem dispenser. I bought the st Patrick's display for her a few weeks ago and that works fine for her so I can't understand why this one isn't showing.

So this is just a heads up to any android users that are thinking of doing the same.

deekathleen
04-17-16, 07:07 PM
Probably because different platforms always got different deals. Androids used to get 6 gems per new game that they were promoting from what I know when iOS didn't.

That is not really a legit reason to give one platform something that is worth far more than six gems and not the other. Also kindle users don't get download gems or special offer deals of any kind. It would be nice instead of users speculating if someone who actually is an employee at the company would give a reason for it.

monstertop
04-17-16, 08:33 PM
That is not really a legit reason to give one platform something that is worth far more than six gems and not the other. Also kindle users don't get download gems or special offer deals of any kind. It would be nice instead of users speculating if someone who actually is an employee at the company would give a reason for it.

I didn't give that example as a fair trade. I was merely giving an example of what some of the differences were to point out that it's not just iOS that gets different things. It just depends on what each player values more. I'd rather get 6 free gems than pay $5. You should email them about it since they don't seem to answer these questions on this forum.

LalaSmooth
04-18-16, 03:28 AM
Please can you let us android users have the special offer? I really wanted that hard at work decoration

LalaSmooth
04-18-16, 03:30 AM

I think it was because back in 2011 or something, android users got gummy items for logging into their bakery everyday for a week and iOS users didn't get a thing.

kooky panda
04-18-16, 08:40 AM
Original question has been answered . Closing thread since it has now gone off topic.

For more comments or questions about android parity, please start a thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)

Thanks!