PDA

View Full Version : Value pack April 15 2016

Silverrain1
04-15-16, 11:48 AM
I love the value packs my secondary account is being offered. I really wish I was getting them on my main account. Animals, gems and food for a really cheap amount. Unfortunately Iv made a deal with myself that I won't spend gems on my secondary one so I'll miss out. Why are my packs so different tho, I thought it was based on level but I'm level 75 on both accounts and have been for a while.

chickenladyx14
04-15-16, 12:08 PM
Do all players get the same Value Pack? Mine includes the "Rumblebee". I love the bees and this one will look so awesome in the new habitat! He can keep sweet little "Bee Mine" company. :)

Silverrain1
04-15-16, 12:25 PM
As far as I know there are 2 different value packs. Lower level players are normally offered more in terms of food, coins and perhaps an animal or gems. Where as higher level players are offered something different. Or at least I thought it was a level thing but I'm the same level on both accounts my secondary account is being offered 40 gems 5000 food Pygmy for ?1.49! Whereas my main account is being offered 500000 coins 15000 food and the rumble bee for ?10.49

chickenladyx14
04-15-16, 12:58 PM
My offer for 500000 coins, 15,000 food, and the Rumblebee is $14.99. I wonder why the difference? I'm beginning to think that they don't like me 'cause they never give me a gem sale either. Just when the therapist almost had my persecution complex under control. :D
BTW - what is a Pygmy? A goat? TY

Holey Moley! $1.49 for one of your offers? And it includes gems?

catlicja
04-15-16, 10:20 PM
I have value pack offer with Pigmy for 1.99 lol

ogreve
04-15-16, 11:31 PM
I think those really cheap offers like the $1.99 ones only appear if you've never purchased anything with that account. Probably a cheap teaser. I think that once you do buy something, the price will go to the normal level for subsequent offers.
Not 100% sure though...

Silverrain1
04-15-16, 11:54 PM
That's what I had been starting to think ogreve, that maybe it's just an introductory offer they will shoot up once I have made a first purchase.
Chickenlady14 the Pygmy is a flying pig lol

chickenladyx14
04-16-16, 06:06 AM
After getting my credit card statement from last month's gem/value pack charges, there will be no more gem buying for me until they decide to spread the value and give all players a gem sale. Fair is fair.
Yeah, I won't hold my breath. :D

ekat1985
04-23-16, 12:51 PM
YESSSSS!!!! I was about to say the exact same thing. i havent spoken up yet since ive been hoping that the $1.99 value packs being offered on my secondary account (also level 75 like my primary) would pop up on my primary account and ive been ok with waiting, but i just saw the chocolate bunny for $1.99 with food and coins on my other account and im soooo upset. Ive wanted that animal forever and ive failed breeding it every time its been available to breed! I would $14.99 for this guy if it showed up on my primary account but i have the land shark on that one. For the record ive never gotten a $1.99 value pack on my primary account and thats all ive been getting on my secondary. I would purchase soooo many of these $1.99 packs if it showed up on my most used account!!! Please!! And the chocolate rabbit!! Ahhhh! I want him so bad!

chickenladyx14
04-23-16, 01:28 PM
I can't believe that they won't offer the same sales/value packs to all players. It sure wouldn't break them and it might even garner them more sales. It would also most certainly go a long ways in the feel good department.

Silverrain1
04-23-16, 03:43 PM
My secondary account is being offered the chocolate rabbit, coins and food for ?1.99. I would have loved that on my main account.

ekat1985
05-02-16, 10:43 PM
I think you're right! This should be a sticky! It looks like $1.99 value packs are only for first time buyers. I think it's just the price that's different, the contents rotate pretty fairly, at least that what it seems like comparing my two accounts. All of my primary account (which I've already purchased on) value packs are always $14.99 while my secondary account (which I've never bought anything on) are always $1.99. I might test this theory out at some point and purchase a $1.99 pack to see if i ever see if the value packs go up in price afterwards, but not right now ... I spent way to much money on castle story gems these past few weeks.