PDA

View Full Version : Feedback, or: Why I am Uninstalling FFS

PcktFox
04-14-16, 02:11 AM
A little context: I have been playing (another game) for going on four years now. I absolutely adore the game. However, when you play that long, you find yourself running out of things to do, since you already have all the animals, space, special decorations, etc. So I set out to look for another animal-collecting style game. I tried both Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story, and while Dragon Story didn't really catch me, FFS really did. It was the one I decided to stick with.

It wasn't without its... drawbacks. I wasn't impressed by the seemingly random nature of the battlegrounds (a level 2 Nature animal wiping the floor with a level 10 Fire animal, despite Fire supposedly being strong against Nature?). I didn't like being spammed with "buy this from the store!" "buy that from the store!" "hey look, this other thing to buy from the store!" every time I opened the game. Little things. Mostly I enjoyed the game immensely.

I wanted to love FFS, I really did.

SpiritWind00
04-14-16, 02:45 AM
Thank you for your feedback. I have passed it on to S8 for you as you wrote it.

I am sorry you are leaving the game!

Since your games are saved on the servers, your progress will be there if you change your mind. All the best.