PDA

View Full Version : Quest for food returns coins instead

m545cli
04-13-16, 09:42 AM
Is anyone else having this problem? I will send my magic out on a quest for food and when it's done, he has coins. Thoughts anyone??

[S8] Regina
04-13-16, 10:22 AM
Oh no! We tested this and got Food back with the quest & Magic Dragon. This is for the Mainland Magic Show right? If you are still getting Coins, please take a screenshot so that we can investigate this further. Thank you!

tammybfarm
04-13-16, 12:18 PM
Regina;1279213']Oh no! We tested this and got Food back with the quest & Magic Dragon. This is for the Mainland Magic Show right? If you are still getting Coins, please take a screenshot so that we can investigate this further. Thank you!

I also get 3,000 in coins sometimes when questing for food.

m545cli
04-13-16, 03:14 PM
Regina;1279213']Oh no! We tested this and got Food back with the quest & Magic Dragon. This is for the Mainland Magic Show right? If you are still getting Coins, please take a screenshot so that we can investigate this further. Thank you!

Earlier today I got coins. It just finished and I got food....Just sent out Magic again, so we'll see what it comes back with! Thanks!!

[S8] Regina
04-14-16, 10:50 AM
Okay, thanks! It appears there is a chance to get the main item from these quests, a random chance. The most popular prize will be Coins.

m545cli
04-18-16, 10:31 AM
Regina;1279688']Okay, thanks! It appears there is a chance to get the main item from these quests, a random chance. The most popular prize will be Coins.

So, I quested again for food...and I got coins. So, is this going to be the norm now? That when we quest, it is just a random chance that we will get the item we are questing for and there is more of a chance that we will get coins??? REALLY?

[S8] Regina
04-18-16, 11:05 AM
For these Quests, there is a chance to get the main prize that you are questing for.

Cats4Ever59
05-04-16, 11:47 PM
I just had the same issue, sent the magic dragon for crops and got coins. This just started recently I used to get what I quested for it was just the amount that would differ.

Clov2you
05-09-16, 12:56 AM
I also get coins. Frustrating that I spend more coins than I get back, particularly when I want food and coins are precious.

ladymakay
05-09-16, 06:48 AM
Regina;1281556']For these Quests, there is a chance to get the main prize that you are questing for.

A few questions, if you're more likely to receive coins than the advertised prize, what's the point of having the Quest for Coins? And why isn't it posted in the Quest description that you have a CHANCE to receive quest prize?

Kz750girl
05-24-16, 12:33 AM
I am having same issue. Coins instead of crops & I sometimes spend more coins than I get on the quest for coins

nanas0766
06-13-16, 02:54 PM
this is still happening to me...I will take a screen shot next time it happens...I have completed the quest for the food and am working on the island mapping...so am only using my island dragon...its weird.
thought I was posting on the food/coins thread and realized it was not so sorry...
Also I feel real dumb now after reading that there is a "chance" drop if other items...sorry for my stupidness LOl

Vivicia
10-03-16, 10:33 AM
How can this be the expected behaviour? I don't think I have received coins if I send a dragon out for gems. If you send a dragon out for coins you wouldn't expect to have a chance to receive apples. So why would it be normal if you pay 5000 coins for apples and in return you get back 3000 coins? You've now lost 6 hours of questing time and on top of that you have lost coins too!

This is notwithstanding the fact that some of the times you only get 75 apples from quests. There's no chance for us to harvest enough apples between your events if this is the case! I'm already over level 100 and still can't keep up with apple productions for the events which is ridiculous!!

Edit: I'm writing here because I've been questing for apples non stop since the last event and I'm getting more coins than apples!!