PDA

View Full Version : Game locked up lost 42 dice.

Mommaof6kiddos
04-12-16, 08:33 PM
Started a new game in the Ballroom 6 cards = 42 dice. The game came up and began running. I could not click on the cards and the screen was distorted. Support ID UC9A7VB.

SpiritWind00
04-12-16, 09:02 PM
Force close your game and reopen. That usually fixes most sync issues. If it doesn't, please email support so an agent can check your game. Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

cbehboliao
05-05-16, 06:17 AM
I got the same problem with distorted screen, lost 56 dice this way...

Rynetory2
05-05-16, 07:07 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

beeronyy
06-13-16, 10:10 AM
This has happened to me twice, losing 48 dice altogether. It's really frustrating as it takes ages to recharge dice. I have restarted the game both times but no change.

ashleequinnn
08-19-16, 05:09 AM
This frequently happens to me!! I'll choose my cards, and click to ignore the auto-daub and it'll come up with an error message saying I can't access the game, or connection was lost, or it'll just plain crash. I've lost 60 dice this morning, and many more over the last few months.

Vickilia
01-03-17, 03:47 PM
I lost dice only clue and Monopoly I got my cards and then the game cut off

tweeps
05-28-17, 02:47 PM
GAME KEEPS GLITCHING.
Just when I'm on a winning bingo card, or if I make a purchase.

Yes, iOS is uptodate. Yes, Internet is fine.

THREE TIMES, I've made purchases, entered my password, then clicked 'buy' not received items but been charged for it.

I've requested refunds for them, but that's not the point....suspiciously when I try to make a repeat purchase it's successful.

I also keep losing dice as the damned thing glitches, just when I've got a 'bingo' on some cards. (But oddly, never when I've a poor set of cards).

SORT IT OUT STORM8! 😡😡😡

Rynetory2
05-28-17, 09:50 PM
Sorry about that. Please continue to work with Support on your case and the Agent can check your game. Thanks.

Skubler
03-26-18, 07:24 PM
The same thing has happened to me countless times in both Clue and Monopoly Bingo, only my screen just goes "poof" and I am back at the screen that the game loads from. I have contacted the support team multiple times and have never been reimbursed. Very disappointed as these are the most fun games of bingo that I have found, but I'm about ready to just delete them.