PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Update 4-12-2016

IsisGarden
04-12-16, 08:51 AM
Update day

simoneneal62
04-12-16, 12:16 PM
Did anyone notice that on the new catalog cover, there is no star rating on any of the items, it just has thirteen hours. Is this intentional?

rita6834
04-12-16, 01:02 PM
Did anyone notice that on the new catalog cover, there is no star rating on any of the items, it just has thirteen hours. Is this intentional?

That's happened before, I'm sure they'll fix it, thx for noticing

DragonWished
04-12-16, 04:58 PM
Interesting theme for catalog. Cute dress. Long (13 hrs) stocking time, low xp. Profit decent on shoes and bangles, low for dress and headphones.

Under the design tab, full size counter for coins, wall record shelf for coins, floor record player (on a stand) for gems, and album aisle for coins. No display or mannequin.

Update ultralite. Not feeling it for this theme.

Zee_Zatara
04-12-16, 06:28 PM
Long (13 hrs) stocking time, low xp.

Low XP has been the norm on all new catalogs for many months now. Storm8 must be trying to slow down our level advancement. The stingy XP of newer catalogs has changed my ordering priority to older catalogs that yield far more XP. I want to reach level 100, but it's going to take me twice as long if I prioritize the newer catalogs.

fashionideal
04-12-16, 09:36 PM
This would have been the perfect occasion to bring back the record racks that have been removed for no apparent reason.

DragonWished
04-13-16, 08:19 AM
Low XP has been the norm on all new catalogs for many months now. Storm8 must be trying to slow down our level advancement. The stingy XP of newer catalogs has changed my ordering priority to older catalogs that yield far more XP. I want to reach level 100, but it's going to take me twice as long if I prioritize the newer catalogs.

Totally agree. I'm doing the same thing.

IsisGarden
04-13-16, 09:26 AM

I sent a note asking them to change this. Fingers crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed, that they listen.

Zee_Zatara
04-13-16, 11:22 AM
I sent a note asking them to change this. Fingers crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed, that they listen.

Thanks IsisGarden! Yes a change is long overdue. They were probably hoping players just wouldn't notice the pitiful amount of XP in the new catalogs, but we have.

CuteTali
04-14-16, 04:41 AM
It's been several days and the new catalogue still has no mastery levels. Is this a mistake or by design?

ONeal28
04-14-16, 05:10 AM
Has anyone ask why they are no bars across catalog?

IsisGarden
04-14-16, 08:24 AM
It's been several days and the new catalogue still has no mastery levels. Is this a mistake or by design?

I apologize. I haven't even looked at the catalog. Not to my liking. I'll look at it today, and ask the team about it.

Zee_Zatara
04-15-16, 09:47 AM
I apologize. I haven't even looked at the catalog. Not to my liking. I'll look at it today, and ask the team about it.

Any update on this? With no bars or visible mastery levels I feel like I'm ordering blind from this catalog. It's a very strange glitch, if that's what it is.

koselig
04-15-16, 03:08 PM
Any update on this? With no bars or visible mastery levels I feel like I'm ordering blind from this catalog. It's a very strange glitch, if that's what it is.

It has been fixed now but all previous orders don't count towards mastery. Mine are all at 0 - very annoying.

Zee_Zatara
04-15-16, 06:27 PM
It has been fixed now but all previous orders don't count towards mastery. Mine are all at 0 - very annoying.

What a crock! I knew I shouldn't have ordered from this stupid catalog until they got their act together. Just wasted a lot of hours that could have gone towards mastering other catalogs. :mad:

kooky panda
04-18-16, 12:27 PM
I am sorry guys but the fix was not retroactive so you will need to master again. :(

Sorry about that! For additional questions on your account, please contact support@storm8.com.