PDA

View Full Version : March 2011 Event Preview

Norman
02-25-11, 04:34 PM
Event Ideas and Suggestions
Time: March 7th, 2011 - March 11th, 2011
Description: Submit your suggestions for events you would like for us to do in the future.
Prize: 50 Points will be credited to the TeamLava game of the player's choice who submitted an idea we will use for a future event.

Spring into Action
Time: March 21st, 2011 - March 25th, 2011
Description: TBA
Prize: TBA

Unregistered
02-25-11, 08:00 PM
I really liked the question of the day. It gave everyone a chance to get into the games and find the answers.
It was easy but still you had to search for the answers.

The only problem, was that a lot of people work and go to school and cannot watch the forum all the time.

Maybe this time, post the question, but have a random number picked out like on the farm, city, etc.. of the week.
Then have a set time for the contest to run- few hours??

I think more people would participate because it would be chance number of winning, and more time for people to get to the forum. It would be more exciting to come back and see if you won.

kooky panda

Unregistered
02-26-11, 02:55 PM
I really liked the question of the day. It gave everyone a chance to get into the games and find the answers.
It was easy but still you had to search for the answers.

The only problem, was that a lot of people work and go to school and cannot watch the forum all the time.

Maybe this time, post the question, but have a random number picked out like on the farm, city, etc.. of the week.
Then have a set time for the contest to run- few hours??

I think more people would participate because it would be chance number of winning, and more time for people to get to the forum. It would be more exciting to come back and see if you won.

kooky panda

post to bakery story---kooky panda

Unregistered
03-01-11, 03:48 PM
It would be great if there was a "select all neighbors" button for gifting. Most everyone has several hundred or in some cases up to 2,000 neighbors and gifting them all can be time consuming and tough on the fingers!!

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.

T.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 03:53 PM
It would be great if there was a "select all neighbors" button for gifting. Most everyone has several hundred or in some cases up to 2,000 neighbors and gifting them all can be time consuming and tough on the fingers!!

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.

T.

Get situated, this is a contest suggestion thread!!!