PDA

View Full Version : Questions & Suggestions

Unregistered
08-15-10, 03:40 AM
Suggestions! Most of them I think have been said, but I really want them too!
1. (more of a bug) but fix push notifications please!!
2. Add little people and/or cars! But if it'll make it too laggy the nvm.
3. Maybe let us order from cafe/boutique buildings
4. Larger land grid! Or buildings take up less space.
5. More ways to get city bucks.
Questions:
1. How do you customize you display picture? Besides the little girl or boy.
2. I don't get ANY push notifications.. Is it my iPod or a game bug??
3. *is anxious* anyone know when the next update is? Or what it's containing?

I think that's it ^^ add me if you'd like! I play often. Ayako_

I think that's it ^^ thx & add me if you want! Ayako_

Unregistered
08-15-10, 03:42 AM
Lol oops! I messed up at the bottom, I couldn't scroll down when I had to edit & didn't realize it was still there.... My bad!

Unregistered
08-17-10, 07:41 PM
Allow sorting by neighbors you can "gift"
Since I want to clean them and the scrolling gets annoying.

Hawk 8
08-17-10, 07:44 PM
I want a baseball park

Land of Oz
08-22-10, 08:25 PM
How about a Sydney Harbour Bridge or Opera House for all the Aussies playing City Story?

Unregistered
08-23-10, 04:00 AM
I want a baseball park

Well, you got your wish but is it ever expensive. More so than the other sports fields even. :(

Unregistered
08-24-10, 01:47 AM
I'd like to add a synagogue and a mosque. My city excels in bringing together people from all walks of life........ Thanks!

Unregistered
08-24-10, 03:40 AM
I'd like to add a synagogue and a mosque. My city excels in bringing together people from all walks of life........ Thanks!

Cool idea, there are some wonderful buildings used across many faiths that would really make out cities look distinct.

Lesleypsg1
08-24-10, 07:12 PM
I'd like to see a hospital, or at the very least a medical centre.
Also, there is the Eiffel tower and statue of liberty, but how about the cn tower or saddle dome or even a lighthouse for us canadians? Something distinctive so if u want to show ur patriotic spirit u can. I love my American neighbours, but I have no urge to have lady liberty in my city.

And my apologies to team lava. I said before I didn't think the game was worth buying city cash. Hope my contribution made up for the dis. :)

Unregistered
08-25-10, 04:07 AM
I'd like to see a hospital, or at the very least a medical centre.
Also, there is the Eiffel tower and statue of liberty, but how about the cn tower or saddle dome or even a lighthouse for us canadians? Something distinctive so if u want to show ur patriotic spirit u can. I love my American neighbours, but I have no urge to have lady liberty in my city.

And my apologies to team lava. I said before I didn't think the game was worth buying city cash. Hope my contribution made up for the dis. :)

A pity that you are not French Canadian really as you could get Lady Liberty in the meantime to honour the the generosity of the French in presenting to the US. in the first place. :)

Lesleypsg1
08-25-10, 07:16 AM
A pity that you are not French Canadian really as you could get Lady Liberty in the meantime to honour the the generosity of the French in presenting to the US. in the first place. :)

No, I'm English Canadian. Not sure if quebecors would relate, but some may I imagine. The separtist thing has died down some:). And it was a gift from France, not us. Still I like to think we offer something to our American neighbours....at least we do to Florida in the winter lol

Spillage
08-25-10, 09:35 AM
A). Some 1/2 square and/or 1/4 square artwork. Like grasses, plants, bike paths, etc. Something that will allow a little more creative placement without leaving uncovered area.
B). Better matching on grass colors.

Unregistered
08-25-10, 11:13 AM
I have over 200 neighbors. It's difficult to clean them all when after I've cleaned one neighbor, I have to scroll all the way down to the next neighbor. Neighbors ending in x, y, and z I may never get to. Lol Is there a way you guys can make it to where when I've cleaned one neighbor to get back to where I left off? That would be great. Sometimes it does that but far and few between. ThNks guys. You've created a wonderful game for all of us to enjoy!

Unregistered
08-26-10, 12:16 AM
I see some people have there pictures in their profile can u tell me how to do this?

Unregistered
08-26-10, 06:46 AM
here are some of the things that i think would help gameplay.

1. make use of the happiness vs population (tax?)
2. instead of it being soley level based how about making items (residences/businesses) population based?
3. multi purpose stadiums would be nice (MSG FTW)
4. please add a new orientation to the factory
5. add a harbor? (that works like a factory)
6. more office buildings are always a welcome addition
7. as are building-based residences
8. classier looking/styled retaurants
9. multilevel mall to pair with that awesome multilevel parking lot