PDA

View Full Version : March 2011 Event Preview

Norman
02-25-11, 04:34 PM
Event Ideas and Suggestions
Time: March 7th, 2011 - March 11th, 2011
Description: Submit your suggestions for events you would like for us to do in the future.
Prize: 50 Points will be credited to the TeamLava game of the player's choice who submitted an idea we will use for a future event.

Spring into Action
Time: March 21st, 2011 - March 25th, 2011
Description: TBA
Prize: TBA

Unregistered
02-25-11, 08:47 PM
It's my birthday<3

Unregistered
02-25-11, 09:28 PM
I would like to see a contest for most creative which could be anything from art on the farm or way the rest or bakery looks n either team lava pic or us as a community pick like a poll like a presidential poll I understand once a week maybe too much but once a month we could have like farm of the week post our pics n then have a time n date where we can't post anymore pics n votes n someone add them up of course may say the first 25. Or 50 farms so there is nt so much to go through n maybe every now n then Norman or one of us pic a them like haunted manor scariest farm or most colorful or most trees etc... I think this is a good idea hope you like it , I feel it will get the community together n maybe us to knw one another more thank s for listening

Unregistered
02-25-11, 11:13 PM
*best restaurant design that represents St Patricks Day; tables placed in shapes of shamrocks, pots of gold, Etc.
*"luck of the Irish" restaurant award- choose winner randomly like in past contests, but require entries to include green decor somewhere in their restaurant

- ID is canacanacana

Unregistered
02-26-11, 11:05 PM
Sorry norm most creative that's my thread n it was mostly ment for farm story but all applies Ty

Unregistered
02-27-11, 11:57 AM
if one of your neibours want to celebrate his birthday in your restaurant and he invites ppl, u make the food and the decorations and earn a lot of money for this...

id:geobby

Unregistered
02-27-11, 02:52 PM
Need to have a St Patricks day theme like the valentines day upgrade. Add corned beef and such.

Unregistered
02-28-11, 03:21 PM
Does the contest has to involve all the games???
is a one time event to happen 21-25 march??

Unregistered
02-28-11, 03:22 PM
Does the contest has to involve all the games???
is a one time event to happen 21-25 march??

aah... and does it has to have relationed with spring or is free content???

Unregistered
02-28-11, 03:53 PM
I wold like a place where I could imput my top ten or twenty neighbor to tip daily!
I have a ton of neighbors and I would like to just automatic tip my top ten or twenty neighbor because they are the one's that tip back.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 06:19 PM
An easy and fun event in restaurant, bakery, farm,etc. Story would be to put up events where each user can post their usernames in a box in the Social tab and, whoever has tipped the most people that day or has the most neighbors can win some gems. I would also like to see a contest for the best restaurant, but instead of posting pictures here, you can put your ID and random people can vote up to five stars. The winner every 24 hours will get 10-20 gems. One more activity. For every 50 people you tip, you can spin a wheel to get easy coons, like 10,000, Or every 100 you tip you can EITHER spin the wheel again, or get 1 free gem. Hope you like my ideas!!!! ID:leporter

Unregistered
03-01-11, 08:51 PM
I'd like to see a centralize wall where neightbors can chit chat while playing. It's very redundent and have to keep clicking to your own wall to see others's post and go to your neighbor's wall to leave post.

ID: steven472

Unregistered
03-06-11, 03:05 AM
I'd like to see a centralize wall where neightbors can chit chat while playing. It's very redundent and have to keep clicking to your own wall to see others's post and go to your neighbor's wall to leave post.

ID: steven472
That's more of a feature than an event though. But I like your way of thinking.

Gutalupe
03-06-11, 10:40 AM
How about best placement of host and funniest. Or even a best bar set up or sushi set up... Something new and stuff we don't need to buy gems to try to win the event.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 10:45 PM
Hello Norman I am number 3 I forgot my id sorry it is kimmie07 n I would like to have it in farm Sorry again