PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You...

fertycatz
04-11-16, 10:02 AM
..to the Storm 8 crew for offering the new white chick as a pet. Hurray! It's a little pricey IMHO, but bah - at least it's been added! Very cool!
Another thank you for again offering the koi pond! I LOVE this thing after having admiried it on other farms and was dying to have one. Hurray!
I sincerely hope you continue to re-offer past items for folks who missed them!. This is a wonderful way to appease the masses, please we grumpoids who feel that we've missed out, and spread a little love. There are a few other things I'd love to have: any of the Chinese decor, for one thing. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Secondly, a question. Are you ever going to offer the home for the blue ribbon prize piggy again? I won it back when I was new to the game & had no idea its habitat had to be purchased separately. I hate having a poor baby suffocating in the dark, dank cellar. :)
Thanks for the additions, guys.

Rynetory2
04-11-16, 07:37 PM
Glad that you like the new items! :o Sorry that you didnt purchase the piggy paradise for your piglet. Please send an email to support@storm8.com and see if Support can help you with this purchase. Thank you for your feedback.