PDA

View Full Version : I haven't a clue!!

Cesar49
04-11-16, 07:38 AM
Rex has challenged me to reach level 15 in Clue Bingo. I assume he means Cluedo Bingo but, if he does, I reached level 36 in that game long ago. I know I could just ignore the challenge, but I'm wondering if Storm8 have released a new version or some such thing. I'd like to do the challenge if possible (I only deleted the game 'cos I spent way too long playing it!) so I searched the App Store, but could only find the game I've already played. It's all very puzzling! :confused:

Kennedward
04-11-16, 07:58 AM
I got the same thing yesterday, maybe it was a bug or something? Cause I'm also at Lv40 or so in that game

PikaSquirrel
04-11-16, 11:41 AM
To avoid seeing these Goals for games that are not available in your country:

If you are playing on an iOS device, please make sure your device region and App Store region matches.
If you are playing on an Android device, if possible, please change your device language so that it matches the country you are playing from.

Rex has challenged me to reach level 15 in Clue Bingo. I assume he means Cluedo Bingo but, if he does, I reached level 36 in that game long ago. I know I could just ignore the challenge, but I'm wondering if Storm8 have released a new version or some such thing. I'd like to do the challenge if possible (I only deleted the game 'cos I spent way too long playing it!) so I searched the App Store, but could only find the game I've already played. It's all very puzzling! :confused:

We haven't released any new seasonal versions of this game recently since the Valentine's Day version.