PDA

View Full Version : March 2011 Event Preview

Norman
02-25-11, 04:33 PM
Event Ideas and Suggestions
Time: March 7th, 2011 - March 11th, 2011
Description: Submit your suggestions for events you would like for us to do in the future.
Prize: 50 Points will be credited to the TeamLava game of the player's choice who submitted an idea we will use for a future event.

Spring into Action
Time: March 21st, 2011 - March 25th, 2011
Description: TBA
Prize: TBA

Unregistered
02-25-11, 08:06 PM
You can't be serious. You think this makes up for the lack of updates and all the other issues? What, we're going to be distracted and happy with stupid contests? How about some honest answers for a change!

Unregistered
02-25-11, 10:24 PM
Hmm... what about there will be a contest in who can cook the most of a specified recipe? Like if they say "Red Velvet Cake", whoever has the most servings of it will win! But checking it might be difficult though... So maybe they can take a picture of it, and post it here for proof!

Or you can put an update on the app that lists down how many times you have cooked a recipe, and whoever cooked it the most wins! Eh... I don't know. Just randomly suggesting stuff.

my id is fattytissue :)

Unregistered
02-25-11, 10:36 PM
A day when the items that u pay for with gems becomes available for you to purchase with coins.

Unregistered
02-25-11, 11:26 PM
A day when the items that u pay for with gems becomes available for you to purchase with coins.

lol i thought ur comment was funnny i couldnt type just lol msg was too short

Unregistered
02-25-11, 11:38 PM
well hi i have a few suggestions

1. maybe a faithful neighbor contest..meaning like the state farm commerical "like a good neighbor ______ (neighbor name here) there"..so it will be like a good neighbor appreciate day or week for neighbor who play the game regularly and tip/gift faithfully

2. a seasonal box..meaning a different box/chest with the season necessities like for example spring is approaching so i guess we will need flowers to decorate..wallpaper w/trees blooming and maybe somethg w/picnic idea

3. birthday wish..whose bday get a rationally reasonal wish such as 10 gems..10,000 coins..a free 1 day pass of nonspoiling food..1 free level up

4. ok last one cookoff or bakeoff Norman gives the time of event and we as players must cook once on the list provided in a timely matter...lol i dont know how we will determine who finish 1st..2nd..last guess we can figure that out together....hope u liked my ideas

ps can the creaters of the game invent a button or item to buy that will restore food using coins instead of gems...coins r easier to collect gems r not thx

Unregistered
02-25-11, 11:48 PM

1. maybe a faithful neighbor contest..meaning like the state farm commerical "like a good neighbor ______ (neighbor name here) there"..so it will be like a good neighbor appreciate day or week for neighbor who play the game regularly and tip/gift faithfully

2. a seasonal box..meaning a different box/chest with the season necessities like for example spring is approaching so i guess we will need flowers to decorate..wallpaper w/trees blooming and maybe somethg w/picnic idea

3. birthday wish..whose bday get a rationally reasonal wish such as 10 gems..10,000 coins..a free 1 day pass of nonspoiling food..1 free level up

4. ok last one cookoff or bakeoff Norman gives the time of event and we as players must cook once on the list provided in a timely matter...lol i dont know how we will determine who finish 1st..2nd..last guess we can figure that out together....hope u liked my ideas

ps can the creaters of the game invent a button or item to buy that will restore food using coins instead of gems...coins r easier to collect gems r not thx

i forgot 1 more idea how about green day 4 st. patrick day tables green food green (green eggs/ham) everythg green and the person with the most creative restaurant wins and my id is hotchick922

Unregistered
02-26-11, 03:09 AM
That would be great if gems were available easier or you could buy more space with coins instead of gems. Id really appreciate that!

Unregistered
02-26-11, 03:11 AM

very great ideas!

Unregistered
02-26-11, 03:20 AM
find some new recipes for the spring n the most unusual wins gems or something like that as need new stuff to cook

Unregistered
02-26-11, 11:23 AM
Do we have to submit ideas and suggestions between march 7th-11th?

Unregistered
02-26-11, 04:30 PM
Maybe post a picture of your bakery showing your money then in 24 hours show your bakery again showing your money. Whoever made the most money in 24hours wins?

Id: lindsayy19

Mattdiner
02-26-11, 05:20 PM
Do we have to submit ideas and suggestions between march 7th-11th?

Exactly. Posting the ideas here does not do anything.

Morenn
02-27-11, 03:44 AM
Submit your suggestions for events you would like for us to do in the future.
At the moment, competitions are mainly depend on speed and luck. Therefore, I suggest to try something really new - creative contests! So, there are several ideas:

1. A contest for the best promotional flyer that would introduce our bakery. Competitors could show the advantages of their bakeries in colorful flyer, why people, for example, should come and buy a cup of coffee and a piece of cake.
2. Literary contest with specific topic. You can independently assign a topic for essay. For example: "What is the story of your bakery?" or "Why cappuccino in your bakery smells so good?". Well, competitors should write a very short topic and decorate the text with the picture(-s) from their bakery. Brevity is the soul of wit - do you agree with me?))
3. Contest of the best logo and slogan of our bakery. Contestants will be asked to draw a (unique) logo for a bakery, as well as come up with an interesting slogan.

Dear Norman, I hope my ideas are interesting.

P.S. English is not my native language, sorry about mistakes. http://forums.teamlava.com/images/icons/icon11.png

id: Morenn

Unregistered
02-27-11, 08:42 AM
How about we have a list of items that we have to find in OTHER players' bakeries and the first person to find all of them wins. These would have to be rather rare, such as things that come out of gift boxes, or a combination of things, such as a bakery that has 4 different types of windows or 8 different colors of tiles. It would encourage socialization. We could simply list the bakery name with the items, and have a photo for backup verification.

Unregistered
03-07-11, 09:44 AM
how about we hv to gather the ingredient by ourselve?
for example i need butter and bread for bread n butter pudding. then i hv to finish a task in order to get the butter, task like add five neighbour...
id ailca

Unregistered
03-07-11, 06:56 PM
I would like to be able to purchase gems with coins.

Unregistered
03-10-11, 07:12 AM
I am sick of old food~! Hopefully we will have new recipe coming up something that tastes like spring~

ID: yjang2

Diverdestiny
03-10-11, 01:59 PM
You can have a Spring Cleaning event where we can pick items to purchase out of the magic, shell, and holiday boxes. In other words, we see and choose what we are getting. Second, each gem item featured in the Design section can be purchased with tokens. For one week you can make alot of players very happy and excited.
storm I'd: diverdestiny