PDA

View Full Version : What animals would you most like to see back

Silverrain1
04-10-16, 11:58 AM
Either through a tournament, spin to win or limited breeding time what animals would you most like to see back? I would love the ghostrich, Zeus moose, scarecrow, winter wonderlamb and menoram. (You can only pick 5 max or I would have a few more!)

GanleeKalinae
04-10-16, 01:31 PM
That's a tough question you're asking there :p I think mine would be Bastet, Deadwing, Unicornucopia, Peony Pony and Halloweasel :D

Niire
04-10-16, 02:19 PM
All of the music and egypt animals for me. I HATE I missed the egyptian ones especially.

Edit..Umm, I'd love to see the spring animals too. I broke the rules, and I am not picky about which animals in the groups are picked, except I prefer the kitties. because I am a crazy cat lady. I totally admit to it. :p

GanleeKalinae
04-10-16, 03:20 PM
All of the music and egypt animals for me. I HATE I missed the egyptian ones especially.

Edit..Umm, I'd love to see the spring animals too. I broke the rules, and I am not picky about which animals in the groups are picked, except I prefer the kitties. because I am a crazy cat lady. I totally admit to it. :p

Hello fellow crazy cat lady!! I struggled to choose between the horse and cat types so went with a bit of both :p
All the Egyptian animals were so beautiful though, sad to have missed out on them.

Silverrain1
04-10-16, 03:27 PM
Interesting to see how different everyone's ideas are! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

chickenladyx14
04-10-16, 04:22 PM
I would like any animal that is dressed as a human. I have seen some really cute ones in other people's forests.
I wasn't playing back then, but I hope to get a shot at some in the future. They are adorable! :)

Silverrain1
04-10-16, 05:14 PM
Eeek! Can I break my own rule???? Was so sure I had a frostrich and I don't, really liked the look of that one! But would give me 6 animals I want lol

ninasidstorm8
04-10-16, 05:35 PM
The 5 I would most like to see return are the following. but only if they can be bred, or maybe the Spin to Win wheel.

Money Badger
Party Penguin
Prize Pony
Treasure Toucan
Winter Equifox

GanleeKalinae
04-10-16, 06:14 PM
The 5 I would most like to see return are the following. but only if they can be bred, or maybe the Spin to Win wheel.

Money Badger
Party Penguin
Prize Pony
Treasure Toucan
Winter Equifox

Winter Equifox is so beautiful, that was my sixth choice that I had to leave out but since silverrain1 is breaking the rules then so am I, how very bold of us :p

Silverrain1
04-10-16, 10:54 PM
I agree winter equifox is gorgeous

ogreve
04-11-16, 02:20 AM
The ones I'm sad to have missed are:
-Nightmare
-Skeletal Dragon
-Money Badger
-Treasure Toucan
-Ornate Ocelot (would have to be made breedable then)
-Goldscale (would have to be made breedable then)

I would like to see those breedable (even if for a limited time) again. Other than the above short list there's nothing that comes to mind. I think all the other ones I've missed are "expendable" to me.

As for the Treasure animals: my stance still stands: until/unless they become breedable, or get significantly better gem-giving rates, or have good sale prices (like 200 gems), I shall stand down on them.

Sandybellee
04-11-16, 03:40 AM
Great thread but so hard to choose! :D

For me it would have to be:

- Pluma
- Giving Treent
- Caturn
- Deadwing
- Cactus Kitsune

Silverrain1
04-11-16, 11:01 AM
I love the cactus kitsune. Was so happy to get that one. I only got the plutopus in the space trio and I really liked that theme but it wasn't a top priority for me (on this list) Although if I got them again I wld love an excuse to get the space place habitat

chickenladyx14
04-22-16, 07:15 PM
The Rocking Horse! I'd really love to have one in my forest.

Silverrain1
04-23-16, 08:31 AM
The Rocking Horse! I'd really love to have one in my forest.

That's an other nice one. I was luckily able to get that one.

LocalNews
04-28-16, 02:10 PM
I would love to actually breed the Treasure Toucan. It took me forever to get an ocean owl and by the time I got it the toucan was not able to be bred. It would be nice to get to breed at least a couple of treasure animals at least. I finally got a Zapra on the nest after playing over two years. I still have a bunch of ultras I need too. Thanks.

Buttercup0001
04-28-16, 06:59 PM
The animals I would like to see back are:

Cactus Kitsune
Festive Firefly (never spun it on the spin to win wheel)
Robber Raccoon
Deadwing (no matter how many times i tried to breed it)
Xo Ox (see above)
Matripony (see above)
Saintly Bernard
Treasure Toucan
Golden Retriever
Money Badger
Prize Pony

Apologies for naming more than 5, there were more, but had to stop myself. :)

JeffW60
04-29-16, 05:21 AM
Great thread but so hard to choose! :D

For me it would have to be:

- Pluma
- Giving Treent
- Caturn
- Deadwing
- Cactus Kitsune

I would love to have a Deadwing. I've seen them in forests I've visited and love them. This animal was available before I started playing so I didn't have a chance. How was it available? Was it a limited animal or from a storybook or world event?

BNM11013
04-29-16, 05:29 AM
Nice to see everyones ideas on what they should bring back....here's my list of five:

1. ANY of the Service Animals... I was so upset that I missed out on that one.
2. Any of the Egyptian animals..
3. Deadwing and Skeletal Steed...I was only lucky enough to get the Sugar Skull Glider...
4. Treasure Toucan or any of the treasure animals....missed out on that one too....:(
5. I know I broke the rules by naming groups of animals... but The music animals,Spring, and Autumn animals would be welcomed additions too..

Silverrain1
04-29-16, 10:59 AM
I would love to have a Deadwing. I've seen them in forests I've visited and love them. This animal was available before I started playing so I didn't have a chance. How was it available? Was it a limited animal or from a storybook or world event?

It was a breeding trio. You breed two animals together to get the first animal then an other two animals together to get the second animal. Those two can then be bread to get the third animal. You can get the first two animals in any order but can not get the third without those two. They last three weeks so u get approx a week to breed each animal

jim23cash
04-29-16, 11:56 AM
The Robber Raccoon and the Cranbeary are the ones i missed. I hope to get another chance at those. ;D Annie

JeffW60
04-29-16, 06:04 PM
I am so jealous of you guys who have a Deadwing. That may be the coolest animal I've seen.

Please give us an opportunity to acquire that animal in the future.

Feenfunke
07-28-16, 02:04 AM
One of my most wished animals has returned in the last valuepack: the Dusk Bunny. I purchased it as soon as i noticed this valuepack - even if i don't like to purchase valuepacks. Better would be to make them breedable again.

There are a lot more of the old animals on my wishlist to return:

French Hen
Rocking Horse
Nightmare
Winter Equifox
Deadwing
Frostrich
Swanprince and Swanprincess
Unicornucopia
Barn Owl

Feenfunke
08-13-16, 03:48 AM
Two of my wishes came true yesterday. They brought back Swan Prince and Swan Princess + the beauftiful swansea habitat in the new value pack - and i couldn't resist to this great offer and purchased it shortly after release yesterday. Thank you S8!

honoroll321
05-08-18, 03:33 PM
I would love to see the unicornicopia, Shrubunny, fey foal, Earl greyhound, and wendiglow

Destiel0918
05-08-18, 03:38 PM
Skull animals - only ones I'm still missing.

miadoubled
05-08-18, 03:58 PM
Skulls
Icecream
Birthstone
Zodiac
Fey foal
Shadow kirin
Cheshire cat

Equinox14
05-17-18, 09:45 AM
Make gem animals more available please and put them on sale with a reasonable sale price. They are by far the most creative and beautiful animals. Thank you

llullukka
05-08-20, 05:30 AM
olimpyan pegasus!!!!!!!!!!