PDA

View Full Version : Deli, Alpacas or Beehive?

AllyPally215
04-10-16, 03:54 AM
Hello, I have now come to a stage in which I have to choose which of these three (Deli, Alpacas or Beehive) I unlock first. Does anyone have an advise? Which one is most relevant and adds most value to the game?

Thanks! 💐

ciarjen
04-10-16, 05:09 AM
The beehive will add most value as it produces resources every 3 hours and doesn't need you giving it resources to get them.

transberry
05-04-16, 11:22 PM
Honey sells cheap go for deli if you already have juicer

My neighbors told me juicer and deli before alpacas, alpacas costs more than juicer

syncler78
05-05-16, 08:37 AM
I would go with either the beehive or the deli. I waited a LONG time before getting the alpacas because there's almost nothing to use their wool for (and each alpaca is expensive). The honey and wax from the beehive you can use for candles and jams, and most of those crafts don't take nearly as long as the crafts from alpaca wool. With the beehive though, if you haven't gotten the herb garden yet it will only be partially useful. You need herbs for half of the jams that require honey. The products you make in the deli sell easily (in my experience) and will allow you to earn some coin for your next purchase.