PDA

View Full Version : Toucan's disappearance and other negative changes to game

Solstice14
04-09-16, 12:48 PM
What happened to the Toucan? It is no longer available - it gives gems and one could breed it. The new gem givers can not be bred and cost 1500 to 2000 gems. While I'm on a rant about game becoming money hungry, it has become almost impossible to breed different animals - I get the same animals over and over again - how many turstiles or planthers does one need? Do you really think that we are able to spend 100s of dollars on virtual animals? I spend money when I am having fun not when a game is trying to squeeze every dollar it can get by making achieving goals so difficult, it is no longer fun. This applies to the mini games and battle tournaments, which I no longer play. I am glad I started the game on another device when I could actually get neat animals and achieve the goals.

ogreve
04-11-16, 02:27 AM
The breedability of the previous set of Treasure animals (i.e. Treasure Toucan, Money Badger, Golden Retriever and Prize Pony) was terminated with a 1-day notice and a 600-gem sale price on Cyber Monday.
New Treasure animals seem to have become buy-only, with a 1-week 600 gem sale price.
The above change has "not exactly" been perceived by me as a positive thing either.
But.... there are always people who do buy these animals. They can do so, of course, I'm not judging them, and they will have their valid reasons for doing so. As for me, I have simply gotten off the Treasure train, as I don't like where it is going to nowadays.

[S8] Elsa
04-12-16, 01:19 PM
We may make changes to features over time to balance the game's economy. A healthy game economy is important for the continued growth and long-term lifespan of the game. Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Treasure animals. We'll share your feedback with our development team. :)

chickenladyx14
04-12-16, 01:49 PM
My 9 year old Granddaughter and I enjoy playing the game but it does seem to have taken a sharp turn towards Billgatesville.

[S8] Elsa
04-12-16, 01:52 PM
My 9 year old Granddaughter and I enjoy playing the game but it does seem to have taken a sharp turn towards Billgatesville.

Please note that you must be 13 years of age to access and play our games. You can review our Terms of Service here (http://www.storm8.com/terms-of-service/).