PDA

View Full Version : Game shuts down

Allstar22522
04-08-16, 06:33 PM
Numerous times I'll be in the middle of a game and it will just shut down. There's been numerous times where I click on the amount of cards I want, it takes the dice then shuts down
Or even at the end as I'm about to get my rewards it shuts down. I've lost so many dice and cash to this issue. How do I get it all back ?

kooky panda
04-09-16, 02:53 PM
I am sorry you are having issues. Please be sure and force close out any applications running in the background of your device.
Make sure you have strong wifi connection when playing.

If you still have issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com for more assistance.

Thanks!

DizzyDevil71
09-01-16, 08:48 AM
I'm having the same problem, game keeps crashing and I keep losing tickets and gems that I paid for

kooky panda
09-01-16, 09:55 AM
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

DizzyDevil71
09-01-16, 12:22 PM
I guess that means that I just lose all the gems and tickets from each time it crashed

kooky panda
09-01-16, 02:07 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game .
If you play on an older device try closing out any applications running in the background. This will some times help with the crashing.

Mickif13
05-20-17, 12:30 PM
I am having the same problem on all three of the storm 8 bingos I play. I have a newer android device, a strong WiFi connection and nothing running in the background. I have lost lots of tickets, gems and winnings.

kooky panda
05-20-17, 12:36 PM
I am having the same problem on all three of the storm 8 bingos I play. I have a newer android device, a strong WiFi connection and nothing running in the background. I have lost lots of tickets, gems and winnings.

Check and make sure your have the most current software update for your device.
If you still have issues, please contact support to check compatibility of your device.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)
How to submit Support Request (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95181-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)

ExcalS8
05-22-17, 05:53 PM
We're currently investigating an issue reported by some Samsung users running Android 7.0+ (Nougat). We're testing a fix internally and will roll it out if it's successful.

cherrycastleorchard
06-24-17, 04:35 AM

Not happy at all with these glitches in bingo, going up a level in game makes it worse. So far this bingo has cost me 3 x10 boosts, coins and gems. It has also cost me first place as it kept dropping out and stopping me competing. Hopefully I can still catch up. I spend a lot of money on this game and it is very frustrating. Force closing etc does not help. Please storm 8 is there anything you can do. This happened on my baby game. Before I went up 2 levels my baby game did not glitch at all. I am plying on iPhone 7 and it has not been a problem until the last couple of days.

jillpoll83
07-26-17, 08:01 AM
I have had this happen numerous times and have reported it and all they say is that they are working on it and please be patient and make sure that I have my automatic updates on. That is NO help when I have lost all of these dice and boosts and coins in all 3 games. Grrrrr!!!!

ExcalS8
07-26-17, 06:47 PM
Hi jillpoll! Internally we've been chasing this issue for a while, and we've narrowed it down to some kind of a conflict affecting Galaxy S6/S6 Edge (and some S8 and Note5) devices running Android 7.0. I've been able to successfully reproduce it on our in-house Galaxy S6 and S8+, but it's quite rare in addition to being quite random. In addition, our debug logs don't show any concrete reason for the game to close. It just sort of... does. Curiously, it doesn't occur on the S7 at all, nor the S6 Edge+.

We definitely haven't exhausted all possible avenues of research, so we're not giving up, but we definitely need some firm and reliable repro steps to isolate the problem. If you've noticed any solid patterns that can help us narrow it down, we would greatly appreciate it. In the meantime, our Support agents have been working to assist affected players, and naturally we apologize for the inconvenience as we work toward a solution.

One thing I would like to know is the Build Number of your Samsung OS. This can be found in Settings -> About Device -> Software Info -> Build Number. The one I'm using is running NRD90M.G920FXXS5EQFD, for example. Thank you for the report and your patience!