PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

jim23cash
04-18-16, 02:46 AM
My invites got stuck at 14/15 at about noon... I ended up waiting until 11:30 pm, then paid the 75 gold. I'm not happy about it. At the very least, S8 should have reduced the amount owed by each invite received. :mad:
I think it was a glitch since I've been having problems with asks and gifting for the past year. I have not asked for maps since I finished expanding a couple of weeks ago. It still tells me I've already asked some neighbors every time, when I couldn't have. It also still tells me I can only gift 3 "more" neighbors, when I've only selected 3 total.
Also, it is kind of stinky to ask for 15 replies on the last day of a timed challenge, especially when some of us have had problems with the asking and gifting. :(
I also had my finished cake and all the ingredients to make it disappear out of the shop. I had to make a second one, and then the game wouldn't count it! I had to shut down my device finally to get it to accept the cake was made. This was all after I paid the 75 gold at 11:30 pm, collected runes from harvesting food, and fought four speeded up battles! I came close to not getting the prize because of the cake not being accepted.
I am unhappy with the event, and feel bad for all the people who might not get the prize due to glitches. Not the greatest birthday celebration. I wish everyone luck in finishing if you are still at it. Annie

Carbuck
04-18-16, 02:52 AM
Question? I'm on Chapter 9, all organised and will finish easily , my chapter 10 is due to start 8 am tomorrow morning, I'm am as organised for that as I can be , my question is .......... If I decided to start the last chapter early during today will that extend the 24 hour limit to complete the last chapter OR will I be limited to completing that last chapter 24 hours from initialising it today ......

Appreciate some advice please

Interpreting Flatfoot's post #2 you will have the extra time up until the end. Good luck!

pernmagic
04-18-16, 02:53 AM
My invites got stuck at 14/15 at about noon... I ended up waiting until 11:30 pm, then paid the 75 gold. I'm not happy about it. At the very least, S8 should have reduced the amount owed by each invite received. :mad:
I think it was a glitch since I've been having problems with asks and gifting for the past year. I have not asked for maps since I finished expanding a couple of weeks ago. It still tells me I've already asked some neighbors every time, when I couldn't have. It also still tells me I can only gift 3 "more" neighbors, when I've only selected 3 total.
Also, it is kind of stinky to ask for 15 replies on the last day of a timed challenge, especially when some of us have had problems with the asking and gifting. :(
I also had my finished cake and all the ingredients to make it disappear out of the shop. I had to make a second one, and then the game wouldn't count it! I had to shut down my device finally to get it to accept the cake was made. This was all after I paid the 75 gold at 11:30 pm, collected runes from harvesting food, and fought four speeded up battles! I came close to not getting the prize because of the cake not being accepted.
I am unhappy with the event, and feel bad for all the people who might not get the prize due to glitches. Not the greatest birthday celebration. I wish everyone luck in finishing if you are still at it. Annie
Ouch that's very tough Annie, that's why I asked my question on the previous page because of the invite problem, I have the gold spare to skip the invite section if necessary and 75 gold for the end dragon is worth it to me ....... But hate having to play into S8 hands because of the uncertainty of the invites section at the last section ..... But enjoy your dragon prize :)

jim23cash
04-18-16, 02:54 AM
Question? I'm on Chapter 9, all organised and will finish easily , my chapter 10 is due to start 8 am tomorrow morning, I'm am as organised for that as I can be , my question is .......... If I decided to start the last chapter early during today will that extend the 24 hour limit to complete the last chapter OR will I be limited to completing that last chapter 24 hours from initialising it today ......

Appreciate some advice please

If you start it early, it will still end at same time, so you will have longer to finish it.
If you pay to start it earlier, you have an extra "day" to ask for invites, if you have not asked for anything today. (since you can ask for 20 now, and again at reset). If you don't get all the invites, it is 75 gold to skip. I guess you should weigh how much it costs to skip ahead, and how certain you are you can get the invites. Some have gotten them easily, others have had issues. It is a long chapter, you need invites, runes from harvesting, four wins in arena, and a cake baked in addition to having leveled your surprise up to 12.
Good Luck! :D Annie

jim23cash
04-18-16, 02:57 AM
Ouch that's very tough Annie, that's why I asked my question on the previous page because of the invite problem, I have the gold spare to skip the invite section if necessary and 75 gold for the end dragon is worth it to me ....... But hate having to play into S8 hands because of the uncertainty of the invites section at the last section ..... But enjoy your dragon prize :)

I would probably wait and hope to get the invites, and then pay the 75 if you have to... :D
Send me a request, I'll let you know when I get it and when I respond. :D Annie

Carbuck
04-18-16, 02:58 AM
It took me two days to get 8 birthday invites. So while I waited for the last invites, I prepared for the next chapter. And this is where it all went a total mess. I forgot that I still had to collect runestones before I harvested the pumpwings, and after I had collected the runestones, I noticed I had forgot to send out Playful on Finding Friends, and somewhere in the middle I accidentally picked up the Birthday Candles I had crafted for the next chapter. That happens way too often, I do something else nearby, and suddenly it's picked up. Anyway, not excatly going as planned, but at least it's not the last day ...

Yikes! I made a couple of those mistakes myself. Luckily I was able to redo those things quickly and still finish the chapter in good time. I am currently on Ch 10 awaiting responses to my B-day invites. Hopefully you will finish without many problems. Good luck!

Congratulations on getting the prize! So sorry to hear you had to fork out gold because of glitches. Enjoy your new dragon!

pernmagic
04-18-16, 03:07 AM
Thanks buddy's for advice ..... Much appreciated ....... Thinking cap on before making decision :(

Carbuck
04-18-16, 03:41 AM
Thanks buddy's for advice ..... Much appreciated ....... Thinking cap on before making decision :(

Decisions decisions. LOL! Whatever you decide good luck!

luckyaa7
04-18-16, 03:58 AM
Lucky, now I've got your request for neighbour. A bit odd as I sent to you 8 hrs ago and you accepted it

Must be related to the glitch.. That's so weird..

Niire
04-18-16, 04:32 AM
Thanks to you amazing people, my neighbors, I just got my 8 invites withing 30 minutes! Thank you all, I love you! <3 This gives me high hopes for the last day. :)

cazile81
04-18-16, 04:44 AM

Congratulations on getting the dragon. I also waited to 11:30pm in hopes that my 13/15 invites fix itself and it didn't so I paid 75 gold as well. Then totally forget to plant the runestones during the frustration so I skipped that too. Finally, I had to speed through the four normal battles....I already had the cake on my island so I did manage to get my dragon. I agree with you that this was not the greatest birthday celebration and I'm still disappointed that I had to pay gold to finish because of a glitch.

cazile81
04-18-16, 04:46 AM
Must be related to the glitch.. That's so weird..

I didn't receive your request for the birthday invite until 12am.

jim23cash
04-18-16, 04:49 AM
Congratulations on getting the dragon. I also waited to 11:30pm in hopes that my 13/15 invites fix itself and it didn't so I paid 75 gold as well. Then totally forget to plant the runestones during the frustration so I skipped that too. Finally, I had to speed through the four normal battles....I already had the cake on my island so I did manage to get my dragon. I agree with you that this was not the greatest birthday celebration and I'm still disappointed that I had to pay gold to finish because of a glitch.
Ouch, sorry you got glitches, too. Congratulations on getting the Dragon, it is a nice one! Ultra rare, rainbow, gemstone plus some colors, I think. :confused: :) I don't mind spending gold, I just don't like it when I'm forced to, especially when it seems like it could have been planned better! Hope it goes smoother for everyone else! annie

Sandybellee
04-18-16, 05:00 AM
Yay!!! Supreme is on the nest! :)

Total gold spent: 3 (2 to speed up one set of Firapples and 1 to speed up the arena by 15 minutes).

Very happy I was able to complete this one! Good luck to everyone still on the way! :)

Carbuck
04-18-16, 05:02 AM
Miracles do happen. I was fortunate to get all 15 invites within 3 hours. I initially sent 12 invites to neighbors I was pretty sure would respond. Then as I got an invite request I sent that person my Bday request. In total I sent 19 requests. My awesome neighbors really came through for me. This strategy worked well for me. Now I'm waiting for my farms to finish in about 16 minutes to have all of my runestones.

Good luck everyone!

Carbuck
04-18-16, 05:03 AM
Yay!!! Supreme is on the nest! :)

Total gold spent: 3 (2 to speed up one set of Firapples and 1 to speed up the arena by 15 minutes).

Very happy I was able to complete this one! Good luck to everyone still on the way! :)

Congrats! Enjoy your new dragon.

Sandybellee
04-18-16, 05:05 AM
Congrats! Awesome looking egg. Enjoy your new dragon.

Thank you! I'm glad you got all your invites! You're on the home stretch now! :)

luckyaa7
04-18-16, 05:05 AM
I didn't receive your request for the birthday invite until 12am.

It must have beem stuck in the system before it got sent finally. Thank you for trying!! I did pay 75 golds to skip. I already had plants ready to harvest and cake made. Also tourney was done already so was able to finish even though i waited 7 hours before it ends to see whether invite will work..... Thanks again for trying!!!

Carbuck
04-18-16, 05:09 AM
Thank you! I'm glad you got all your invites! You're on the home stretch now! :)

Yep! ;)

It must have beem stuck in the system before it got sent finally. Thank you for trying!! I did pay 75 golds to skip. I already had plants ready to harvest and cake made. Also tourney was done already so was able to finish even though i waited 7 hours before it ends to see whether invite will work..... Thanks again for trying!!!

So you made it! Yaay! Congratulations!

luckyaa7
04-18-16, 05:22 AM
So you made it! Yaay! Congratulations![/QUOTE]

Thanks!! Annoyed that I had to use gold for the system glitch... Maybe tl will give me a refund lol thanks for the help yesterday!

Carbuck
04-18-16, 05:31 AM
So you made it! Yaay! Congratulations

Thanks!! Annoyed that I had to use gold for the system glitch... Maybe tl will give me a refund lol thanks for the help yesterday!

I would be annoyed too about forking out gold for something outside of your control. Don't hold your breathe on getting a refund. :(. But do take pleasure in having that gorgeous dragon on your isle. :cool:

roguebee
04-18-16, 06:45 AM
Reading about the delay in receiving responses to invites... woke up this morning and after waiting on the coffee to brew, checked my game. Had about a dozen invites waiting for my response, most between 10 minutes and 2 hours old. However, one was from 22 hours ago. I know we have a limit on neighbor responses on our requests, I wonder if there is a limit on my responses to neighbor requests? Normal play, I don't think that is a very common occurrence to get more than 20 material requests in a day.

I've noticed several people talking about their strategy of sending out xx requests and then saving the last few to send to people who sent them requests. There is no limit on sending. The only limit is on receiving.

roguebee
04-18-16, 06:46 AM
And to all that have completed the Tales, Congratulations!

Carbuck
04-18-16, 07:00 AM
Reading about the delay in receiving responses to invites... woke up this morning and after waiting on the coffee to brew, checked my game. Had about a dozen invites waiting for my response, most between 10 minutes and 2 hours old. However, one was from 22 hours ago. I know we have a limit on neighbor responses on our requests, I wonder if there is a limit on my responses to neighbor requests? Normal play, I don't think that is a very common occurrence to get more than 20 material requests in a day.

I've noticed several people talking about their strategy of sending out xx requests and then saving the last few to send to people who sent them requests. There is no limit on sending. The only limit is on receiving.

About sending invites. I went to check post #2 and you are right that it doesn't say there is a limit on sending. However while it says there is a limit of 20 that can be received what explanation can be derived from people falling short of the 15 invites required? That part has me scratching my head. LOL!

I was also wondering if I reply to more than 20 requests would the folks sending them get them in the same day. Hmmm

Donnasadoptables
04-18-16, 07:48 AM
Totally sucks. Made it through the first 9 days. Working on part 2 of Day 10 which is win 4 Arena Matches. Got first win, and it registered. Just got my second win, and it didn't register. Closed the game and reopened, still doesn't show my second win. Hope the next win registers, otherwise, I'm completely SCREWED!!!!

Carbuck
04-18-16, 07:59 AM
Totally sucks. Made it through the first 9 days. Working on part 2 of Day 10 which is win 4 Arena Matches. Got first win, and it registered. Just got my second win, and it didn't register. Closed the game and reopened, still doesn't show my second win. Hope the next win registers, otherwise, I'm completely SCREWED!!!!

Now that you've said that I better go check my game to see if my two wins registered. Did you try going to Artic Isle or powering off your device?

Donnasadoptables
04-18-16, 08:03 AM
Now that you've said that I better go check my game to see if my two wins registered. Did you try going to Artic Isle or powering off your device?

I'm Android, so no Artic Isles to visit. I'll try restarting my phone. After this I still have invites and runestones to collect, so time is precious.

Carbuck
04-18-16, 08:07 AM
I'm Android, so no Artic Isles to visit. I'll try restarting my phone. After this I still have invites and runestones to collect, so time is precious.

Ohh. I hope restarting works. Good luck with the remaining battles!

Donnasadoptables
04-18-16, 08:10 AM
Ohh. I hope restarting works. Good luck with the remaining battles!

Nope, restarting my phone did not work. I'm praying the next win counts.

Donnasadoptables
04-18-16, 08:36 AM
Nope, restarting my phone did not work. I'm praying the next win counts.

I did do the speed up for the remaining battles and all the remaining ones counted. Firapples harvested, and invites sent out. Currently have 2 20 hour crops, and 5 1 hour crops planted on my farm, so I should be able to pull this off still.

Carbuck
04-18-16, 08:43 AM
I did do the speed up for the remaining battles and all the remaining ones counted. Firapples harvested, and invites sent out. Currently have 2 20 hour crops, and 5 1 hour crops planted on my farm, so I should be able to pull this off still.

Excellent! Glad all of your battles counted. I still have to win 2 more. I already have my cake ready.

Donnasadoptables
04-18-16, 09:44 AM
Excellent! Glad all of your battles counted. I still have to win 2 more. I already have my cake ready.

All done! Supreme is on the nest!

Hepatu
04-18-16, 09:48 AM
Grts donna ☺

nyrrem
04-18-16, 10:15 AM
Beyond annoyed at this stupid glitch. Id have easily completed it as everything else was in place. I think we should be given the dragon if we got this far. On the up note though I won the tournament dragon first once. 😄

Carbuck
04-18-16, 10:29 AM
All done! Supreme is on the nest!

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!

yeelela
04-18-16, 10:41 AM
How many hrs? I have a diamond breeding (44hrs) and don't want to block the other nest for too many hours.

kimandamelia
04-18-16, 10:41 AM
Where is the add me thread since we aren't allowed to say that on this one?

Bastiaan0
04-18-16, 10:43 AM
How many hrs? I have a diamond breeding (44hrs) and don't want to block the other nest for too many hours.

23 hours. But you can keep Supreme in storage as long as you want ;)

kooky panda
04-18-16, 10:43 AM
Where is the add me thread since we aren't allowed to say that on this one?

Guys this is a second reminder to not post personal invites to each other on this thread.

You can also use the monthly add me thread. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90374-Dragon-Story-April-2016)

(invites posts have been removed).

You can also private message each other.

FlatFoot
04-18-16, 10:47 AM
Congratulations to everyone who finished the event so far. For everyone else, keep going! This has been a great birthday party so far! The Supreme Dragon is waiting for you!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/6HTZWIZ9rlelTFY/Supreme_Dragon_STG04.png

pernmagic
04-18-16, 10:47 AM
Finished Supreme egg on nest :) :) a combination colour dragon I really wanted

Thank you for all the info this morning, decided to start last chapter early before lunch, had pre prepared as much as possible .....
Big thank you to my neighbours who replied to invites in 2 1/2 hours , then sped runestones and arena by 50% only, no trouble in arena and just finished. ( have a busy day tomorrow so spent 50 gold to start early and some ones and twos to speed, so am happy )

nyrrem
04-18-16, 11:00 AM
Congratulations to everyone who finished the event so far. For everyone else, keep going! This has been a great birthday party so far! The Supreme Dragon is waiting for you!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/6HTZWIZ9rlelTFY/Supreme_Dragon_STG04.png

Rub it is with a giant image of the beautiful dragon that is out of my grasp. 😢😢😢

Boo to this event. My husband managed to do it as he got his invites before the glitch hit. but I'm not pleased with this event. Not a happy birthday party Well done to those who managed to avoid the glitch and I feel sorry if you had to spend gold. Can you tell I'm a little bitter about it?
Okay that was my last gripe. I'll get over it now🤗

Carbuck
04-18-16, 11:25 AM

I just won Supreme. Thank you Flatfoot.

Finished Supreme egg on nest :) :) a combination colour dragon I really wanted

Thank you for all the info this morning, decided to start last chapter early before lunch, had pre prepared as much as possible .....
Big thank you to my neighbours who replied to invites in 2 1/2 hours , then sped runestones and arena by 50% only, no trouble in arena and just finished. ( have a busy day tomorrow so spent 50 gold to start early and some ones and twos to speed, so am happy )

What a fantastic job!! Impressive of you to finish in record time. A big congratulations to you. ;)

JCG812
04-18-16, 11:45 AM

Beautiful!

Supreme egg is on the nest. I cannot wait till this beauty is raised to epic!!

GL all.

yeelela
04-18-16, 11:53 AM
23 hours. But you can keep Supreme in storage as long as you want ;)
Thank you. I will leave it in storage until I hatched my diamond.

Borawski
04-18-16, 11:57 AM
Oh no I'm so sad..I didn't make it to the end, yet did get through Ch 7 & at least got the Surprise Dragon..or so I thought..
It is not in my storage! Moments before the deadline, I spent gold to speed up farms for runestones, planted buffbeets and bred Forest.
I know I got to the next chapter because I hatched the Genie egg I had been saving. Then 'turnover' happened: odd problems during update then poof no Surprise Dragon. Did anyone else have similar problem?

debrasbistro
04-18-16, 11:58 AM
I finished yesterday morning and after that fell asleep lol. That was a long day of challenges starting at 3 am. Congrats to those who have finished and the very best of luck to all who are still in the process!

Carbuck
04-18-16, 12:10 PM
Congratulations to all who have made it!

Good luck to all who are still trying to win the DT.

lenasdinner
04-18-16, 12:38 PM

thank you thank you thank you !!! this is a great prize! mine Supreme is playin still as a baby until my E temple gets free, he will be on it!!! I am really happy to have this one!! Thank you FlatFoot !!

kooky panda
04-18-16, 12:44 PM
Oh no I'm so sad..I didn't make it to the end, yet did get through Ch 7 & at least got the Surprise Dragon..or so I thought..
It is not in my storage! Moments before the deadline, I spent gold to speed up farms for runestones, planted buffbeets and bred Forest.
I know I got to the next chapter because I hatched the Genie egg I had been saving. Then 'turnover' happened: odd problems during update then poof no Surprise Dragon. Did anyone else have similar problem?

Please try force closing out your game, then check your inventory again. If he is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

pernmagic
04-18-16, 12:45 PM
Congratulations to all who have made it!

Good luck to all who are still trying to win the DT.
Congrats to you too and thanks for help this morning :)
I was so lucky in the arena ..... Next one was ultra rare ice queen so relieved it was after my four were done ....

Hepatu
04-18-16, 01:34 PM
I have to say that he look awesome next to the hidden gems on the habitat ☺

snowyhillz
04-18-16, 01:42 PM
So you made it! Yaay! Congratulations!

Thanks!! Annoyed that I had to use gold for the system glitch... Maybe tl will give me a refund lol thanks for the help yesterday![/QUOTE]

If I were you I would follow up in the bugs thread about the gold spent on the glitch if you don't hear anything in the next few days

patisserieforever
04-18-16, 02:10 PM
I'm a bit surprised, "Hatch a genie dragon" means in fact "Put a genie dragon egg on your nest" I just sped my breeding before sleeping and the act was completed !
It's always like this ? I didn't pay attention before !

LocalNews
04-18-16, 02:20 PM
I only have 9/15 invites with less than 10 hours to go. I tried resending my request to everybody on my list and it said I already requested for today. I don't see any policy about this. Maybe I missed it. I am really angry with this requirement on the last day and I did everything that was asked and now I don't get a dragon unless I pay the 75 gem ransom. What a birthday celebration for Dragon Story...all the way to the bank!

debrasbistro
04-18-16, 02:25 PM
I'm a bit surprised, "Hatch a genie dragon" means in fact "Put a genie dragon egg on your nest" I just sped my breeding before sleeping and the act was completed !
It's always like this ? I didn't pay attention before !

Yes.:)

Kevin0908
04-18-16, 02:25 PM
My news roster clearly shows that ive received 10 birthday invites today. Yet my party event board only registers half of them. I dont think its delaying receiving the invites. I think its missing every other one. Force closing, restarting & travelling wont update anything for me... Ridiculous glitch. Its embarassing that the game is going to run an event like this without properly testing it first.

patisserieforever
04-18-16, 02:29 PM
Yes.:)
Thanks ! Count on you dear neighbour on the last day ! :D
Three invits, it should be okay !

Congrats to those who are already done !

jaymieb2
04-18-16, 02:36 PM
Thanks to you amazing people, my neighbors, I just got my 8 invites withing 30 minutes! Thank you all, I love you! <3 This gives me high hopes for the last day. :)

I was really worried about the 15 invitations because the 8 invites took so long. Last night, I went to the Add Me page of the forum, and put in the last two pages of people looking for neighbors. Between the new requests and my current people. I was covered in about two hours. Have 9 hours left and two battles to go! Fingers crossed that nothing bad happens!

BTW, I tried the Tournament, but spent a day and a half on opponent #12. Was doing great before that... lost a day of the Tale because of the Tournament, though. Caught up and am back on track. Bummer there were no gold bars during the Tourney.

Good luck to those who are still trying, and congrats to those that finished! :-)

divanightclub
04-18-16, 03:20 PM
I JUST completed the tale, thx to the layout of each chapter, which made planning ahead much easier. I wanna send a special THANK YOU to all my nbrs that responded VERY QUICKLY for all the invites I needed. As for the last 4 battles...the first 3 were easy, lost a few dragons to the final battle, but Dame of Darkness came thru for me against origami.. Overall, they were much better than the battles I had to face in the mini tournament (VERY difficult one for me in awhile, even though I still managed to get immovable dragon).

Sincere congratulations to all who manage to get the final prize and good luck to those still trying to complete the tale, hopefully we ALL can get the final prize for all our hard work!

Now back to healing the remaining dragons from the tournament..ugh!!!!

6footer
04-18-16, 04:18 PM
Please try force closing out your game, then check your inventory again. If he is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Hi! Same thing happened to me today. Already tried rebooting game, restarting device, etc but still no Surprise Dragon. Emailed Storm8 but still waiting for their reply. I'm worried how to go on with the Tales without the 2nd dragon!!!

CoodieBug
04-18-16, 07:44 PM
Looks like I'll be short for rune collection(depends on how many we get per hour)-? I harvest my 5 hour crops 1/2 hour before the end (at 2:30 in the morning) -does anyone know ?!

dragongrands
04-18-16, 07:45 PM
I am 2 invites short of finishing. Can't ask again. Don't want to spend 75 gold to skip. I have plenty if friends and I asked middle of last night. They should be enough. I've restarted the game a couple times. Anyone have suggestions? I'm really trying to save my gold!

lnztrekfan
04-18-16, 07:51 PM
I am 2 invites short of finishing. Can't ask again. Don't want to spend 75 gold to skip. I have plenty if friends and I asked middle of last night. They should be enough. I've restarted the game a couple times. Anyone have suggestions? I'm really trying to save my gold!

Can u go to the people's wall that you asked and post on their wall? Are you sure you can't ask again? This kinda stinks getting jammed up over invites idk why they are waiting til the last day to do this. Earlier in the event is fine but not on the last day.

CoodieBug
04-18-16, 07:56 PM
I'll probably cave in and pay to skip the collecting runes--which I hate to do--its not the money by any means --they made this "birthday bash" extra difficult--

KevinW07
04-18-16, 08:12 PM
I always use air and royal only 4 outcomes and I usually get the genie. And a crownprince is the longest of the 4 but since I've been trying for him for freaking ever I'm very ok with that.
Good luck!

Well, I was in the same situation as you JJ. For a change, I thought I would take advantage of the situation the DS is now purposely altering the odds during the Tales event to make it hard to breed the target common dragons. Had been trying for Crownprince as well on and off and always getting Genie! This time around, when a Genie is required in Chapter 8, well "surprise, surprise", I got the longest of the 4 which is the Crownprince I desired. Now, if there is any doubt DS is altering the odds to get people to spend gold, I bred the same combination again and got another Crownprince breeding. Under normal play, I hardly ever breed 2 rares/super rares back to back. During the Wondrous Wish event, I actually got 4 rares/super rares in a row when trying to breed Love! [] So now, I'll have to spend 49 gold to skip breeding the Genie but on the positive side, I have 2 new dragons (Gaia and Crownprince) that I would probably otherwise would not have been able to breed!

Did not even get a chance to try and breed the Life and Genie dragons ahead of time as I had taken advantage of the Diamond Temple promotion, and was busily breeding Diamond types. Good luck for the rest of the Tales tasks. Will be interesting to see what happens when we all get to Chapter 10 and require the 15 invites in a reasonable time to be able to win 4 battle arena matches!

dragongrands
04-18-16, 08:28 PM
I just spent about 300 gold to finish. Not only did my request for invites not work, but the arena battles were astromancer, red queen, disco, all high level and I had to use gold to defeat (and why such tough opponents when the tournament is over and were down to the last couple hours??). I have been disappointed so many times by glitches and unfair practices favoring people using gold over these last few months. I am torn between continuing to play a game I enjoy and quiting because it has become so frustrating and greedy.

dragongrands
04-18-16, 08:34 PM
Can u go to the people's wall that you asked and post on their wall? Are you sure you can't ask again? This kinda stinks getting jammed up over invites idk why they are waiting til the last day to do this. Earlier in the event is fine but not on the last day.

It won't let me ask again, says I already asked today.

saghaven
04-18-16, 08:51 PM
[Discussing support issues (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

the way to fix the glitch was to force close/restart. Yeah despite so many of us telling them apthat wasn't working.

Gladiola8
04-18-16, 10:07 PM
Good bye Supreme dragon. The most disappointing dragon tales. I'm on level 179, many of my neighbors have been inactive. How am I to get I5 invites in such a limited time, and neighbors from from different time zone. I refused to pay 75 gold , what a rip-off😠

Rasenkyuugan
04-18-16, 11:10 PM
I started this Dragon Tales late. Currently on Chapter 8. Is anyone willing to add me/be added as a neighbour in preparation for Chapter 10? Getting a bit worried after seeing all these posts as I'm not sure how many of my current neighbours are active :(
Likewise if anyone wants to add me I'm happy to help out with Invites.

jjblueyes
04-18-16, 11:26 PM
Wow! I don't even know what to say! Will let you know if I get that same luck unluck? I think I would fall over.
Congrats on the crownprince and wouldn't I love to buy that 2nd one from you!
Good luck finishing the tales!
Jen

Well, I was in the same situation as you JJ. For a change, I thought I would take advantage of the situation the DS is now purposely altering the odds during the Tales event to make it hard to breed the target common dragons. Had been trying for Crownprince as well on and off and always getting Genie! This time around, when a Genie is required in Chapter 8, well "surprise, surprise", I got the longest of the 4 which is the Crownprince I desired. Now, if there is any doubt DS is altering the odds to get people to spend gold, I bred the same combination again and got another Crownprince breeding. Under normal play, I hardly ever breed 2 rares/super rares back to back. During the Wondrous Wish event, I actually got 4 rares/super rares in a row when trying to breed Love! [] So now, I'll have to spend 49 gold to skip breeding the Genie but on the positive side, I have 2 new dragons (Gaia and Crownprince) that I would probably otherwise would not have been able to breed!

Did not even get a chance to try and breed the Life and Genie dragons ahead of time as I had taken advantage of the Diamond Temple promotion, and was busily breeding Diamond types. Good luck for the rest of the Tales tasks. Will be interesting to see what happens when we all get to Chapter 10 and require the 15 invites in a reasonable time to be able to win 4 battle arena matches!

utili68
04-19-16, 12:19 AM
OMG..... What's wrong??!! I speeded the cake with 5 gold ( last 30 minutes) and got it . I placed it in storage ...1 minute and 7 seconds before tales ends. I got the message " the supreme dragon is yours forever" and now ?? The new day has started and I received the message I can buy the supreme dragon for 1400 gold!!! He was in the nest already 1 minute ago.... What can I do?
I haven't enough gold to buy it... but I want him so bad!!! What's happened??302893028930290

utili68
04-19-16, 12:33 AM
If I start the game I get this message 30291

jjblueyes
04-19-16, 12:34 AM
Restart and check your storage and then if no go send a message to storm peeps. They should fix it. Anything like that I've never been dissapointed. Good luck.

OMG..... What's wrong??!! I speeded the cake with 5 gold ( last 30 minutes) and got it . I placed it in storage ...1 minute and 7 seconds before tales ends. I got the message " the supreme dragon is yours forever" and now ?? The new day has started and I received the message I can buy the supreme dragon for 1400 gold!!! He was in the nest already 1 minute ago.... What can I do?
I haven't enough gold to buy it... but I want him so bad!!! What's happened??302893028930290

Rynetory2
04-19-16, 12:39 AM
I haven't enough gold to buy it... but I want him so bad!!! What's happened??

Sorry that your dragon is missing. Please restart and check your storage as suggested by jjblueyes. If your dragon is still missing, please send an email with these photos to support@storm8.com so an agent can help you with recovering your dragon.

feonalily
04-19-16, 07:09 AM
Does anybody know how many runestones the 20 hour crop yields?

JetteG
04-19-16, 07:30 AM
I don't know how many runestones you get from a 20 hour crop, but I always plant diamond dates, they give me 13
Runestones per farm, so total 94 runestones and usually enough time to battle.

Sandybellee
04-19-16, 07:41 AM

50. I always have two farms with 20 hour crops ready for the 80 rune step. Takes care of it instantly.

JetteG
04-19-16, 07:52 AM
50. I always have two farms with 20 hour crops ready for the 80 rune step. Takes care of it instantly.

Good advise. I think, I'll try that next time.

cazile81
04-19-16, 07:58 AM
Email support the pictures as proof you completed the Tales too.

feonalily
04-19-16, 08:41 AM

Yes this is the idea that I had in mind. I need 6 fireapples right before 90 runestones so I was thinking about dividing my farms. Thank you, I'll be starting those now

6footer
04-19-16, 09:10 AM
Hi! Same thing happened to me today. Already tried rebooting game, restarting device, etc but still no Surprise Dragon. Emailed Storm8 but still waiting for their reply. I'm worried how to go on with the Tales without the 2nd dragon!!!

still waiting for reply from Storm8...can't proceed with Chapter 8 (started tales at Level 110, now I'm at Level 111) without a Surprise Dragon to hatch and evolve to Level 4!! I really hope they can work this out so I can finish tales without forcing me to spend the gold of having to skip all evolve tasks for the surprise dragon :(

Sandybellee
04-19-16, 09:32 AM
Good advise. I think, I'll try that next time.

Yes this is the idea that I had in mind. I need 6 fireapples right before 90 runestones so I was thinking about dividing my farms. Thank you, I'll be starting those now

It sure is a great time saver! That's exactly how I did it - planted Firapples on 5 farms and 20 hour crops on 2 so that they would all be ready to harvest when chapter 10 started. Then I just quickly harvested the 5 farms, planted 1 more Firapples, sped that with 2 gold and requested the birthday invites. Those took a little less than an hour to get. Then I just harvested the 20 hour crops and could start battling about an hour into day 10. :) Good luck! Do keep in mind which farms have the 20 hour crops so you don't accidentally harvest them too early.

6footer
04-19-16, 11:37 AM
still waiting for reply from Storm8...can't proceed with Chapter 8 (started tales at Level 110, now I'm at Level 111) without a Surprise Dragon to hatch and evolve to Level 4!! I really hope they can work this out so I can finish tales without forcing me to spend the gold of having to skip all evolve tasks for the surprise dragon :(

Yay finally got my Surprise Dragon, thanks so much Storm8 team!!! GL to everyone on the last few days of tales :)

FlatFoot
04-19-16, 11:44 AM
Yay finally got my Surprise Dragon, thanks so much Storm8 team!!! GL to everyone on the last few days of tales :)

;]

madscout
04-19-16, 01:12 PM
10hour left for me and I have only 13 invite bye bye supreme 😓😓😢😢

sleepygs
04-19-16, 01:25 PM
Trying not to get too excited. I've been playing since last summer and never have I finished an individual tale or even a tournament. I used a little gold on battles this morning, but all I have left is collecting 90 runestones! Got my leeks growing... Could this finally be the first ?!?

I spent 24 gold to complete, of which actually only really needed 12, but I didn't know how fast I'd get invites. (30 mins. Thanks neighbors!!!!) 3 rushed battle arenas (3x4=12) which was just insurance and one ultimate attack because I have nothing with a chance at a Mercury Dragon, 12 gold.

fabulus12
04-19-16, 03:29 PM
I think we should have longer with the 15 invites on the last day. I was able to get through everything until this stopped me in my tracks.

EvieandIzzie
04-19-16, 04:26 PM
Well thanks to my neighbours I finished the Tales, but will keep the Supreme in storage until I get some land to build its own habitat on.
A big thank you to my new neighbours, I received the invites back faster than I thought, luckily I kept my finger off the two 20 hour crops that I had planted, I was going to harvest them and plant lots of 8 hour crops before I went to bed. A quick check all invites in and sped through 3 acts and had a battle.
My daughter Evelyn, whom I actually downloaded the game for, managed the final act by battling a Paladin dragon with the Level 12 Surprise Dragon in two hits, as she finished her Wheet Bix.:o

DeeDe99
04-19-16, 04:29 PM
EvieandIzzie very glad to see you got there! Congrats!

SpiritWind00
04-19-16, 05:02 PM
Please note that Kooky has already posted that this thread is not for personal invites. More info top of post 2 of this thread.

What you could do is create a new birthday invites thread in the Add Me forum and help each other there. Cheers. :)
http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?93-Dragon-Story-Add-Me

amalsaba
04-19-16, 05:17 PM
Chapter10 act 6 says "Have" a layered birthday cake. Does that mean we can craft it and display it in advance or can we only open it when we get to that act.

cocauina
04-19-16, 05:23 PM
Good bye Supreme dragon. The most disappointing dragon tales. I'm on level 179, many of my neighbors have been inactive. How am I to get I5 invites in such a limited time, and neighbors from from different time zone. I refused to pay 75 gold , what a rip-off

I only needed 8 invites and half a day was not enough to have them, I was only to finish Chapter 7 after 1 day and a half, god 6 a couple hours after asked them, but the last 2? A whole day was required.

This thing to ask for invites is horrible, just horrible, just stop with this nonsense TL.

random59
04-19-16, 05:25 PM
Chapter10 act 6 says "Have" a layered birthday cake. Does that mean we can craft it and display it in advance or can we only open it when we get to that act.

No, you can craft and display it at anytime before Chapter 10!

Aly_10
04-19-16, 06:45 PM
i'm a having GREAT BIRTHDAY PARTY BASH!!!!!!!!!! PLAYFUL, SURPRISE AND now SUPREME just walked through the front doors. All my neighbors are gladly welcome. Thank you all for accepting my birthday invitations, without your gracious help I would not be able to throw this awesome party.

Aly_10
04-19-16, 06:47 PM
No, you can craft and display it at anytime before Chapter 10!
you can craft it ahead of time but do not open it until prompted to do so

hungryres
04-19-16, 06:51 PM
Not quite sure if this has been asked before, Ch9 -3. Craft 2 Birthday Presents

Does the birthday present crafted on day 5 counted? Or i can only start crafting after act 2 on day9 to make it count?
Currently I am stuck at ch8 hatch a genie.
I breed air, magic , and a jester .... not quite sure if the 8 hr timer i have on the den will be genie or not.

Aly_10
04-19-16, 06:58 PM
Good bye Supreme dragon. The most disappointing dragon tales. I'm on level 179, many of my neighbors have been inactive. How am I to get I5 invites in such a limited time, and neighbors from from different time zone. I refused to pay 75 gold , what a rip-off😠
sorry to hear that. try inviting ppl who are always in these threads , they are usual loyal and give good advice and willing to help others such as myself. good luck next time i'm sure you will complete one in the future.

random59
04-19-16, 07:32 PM
Not quite sure if this has been asked before, Ch9 -3. Craft 2 Birthday Presents

Does the birthday present crafted on day 5 counted? Or i can only start crafting after act 2 on day9 to make it count?
Currently I am stuck at ch8 hatch a genie.
I breed air, magic , and a jester .... not quite sure if the 8 hr timer i have on the den will be genie or not.

No the birthday presents need to be crafted when the chapter requires them, just make sure you have all the elements need to craft them, you can craft the cake ahead of time and place it on your isle, the game will register that you have it like it does with the Noble Crystal or tower forgotten its name!

Gladiola8
04-19-16, 07:44 PM
sorry to hear that. try inviting ppl who are always in these threads , they are usual loyal and give good advice and willing to help others such as myself. good luck next time i'm sure you will complete one in the future.

Thanks Aly. This is the first time I failed with dragon tales. It's hard to play when you do not have full control ie getting invites, have to depend on others.

orleansparish
04-19-16, 10:13 PM
I just finished making my four layer cake and it's not registering! I refuse to spend the gems to finish that part!!! Not when I had to use sooooo many and toooo many gems along the way to finish!

Bad enough my invites didn't come until there were only five hours left, so I had to use gems to skip that part. This entire event has been one fail after epic fail!

I took a pic and will send it to support and I hope I get my dragon. Because if I don't I will be very upset. I started this with over 2000 gems. Minus the three diamond habitats I purchased I'm now down to around 600. This sucks.

Sucks, big time!

Niire
04-19-16, 10:24 PM
I just finished making my four layer cake and it's not registering! I refuse to spend the gems to finish that part!!! Not when I had to use sooooo many and toooo many gems along the way to finish!

Bad enough my invites didn't come until there were only five hours left, so I had to use gems to skip that part. This entire event has been one fail after epic fail!

I took a pic and will send it to support and I hope I get my dragon. Because if I don't I will be very upset. I started this with over 2000 gems. Minus the three diamond habitats I purchased I'm now down to around 600. This sucks.

Sucks, big time!

Force close/exit the game completely, or restart. I have been babysitting my sister's tales, and I had to do this for hers to register. :)

FlatFoot
04-19-16, 11:00 PM

Sucks, big time!

If you have obtained the Four Layered Cake then you would have finished the event. Please try force closing and restarting the app. If that does not work, contact Customer Support and they will help you out :]

JetteG
04-20-16, 03:57 AM
Big thanks to all my neighbours for sending invites.
I was so nervous about the 15 invites, but it only took
1,5 hours to get the invites.
Thanks again and good luck to everyone still partying.

DeeDe99
04-20-16, 04:37 AM
If you have obtained the Four Layered Cake then you would have finished the event.

Flatfoot, forgive me if I misspeak, but it is not strictly true one must have finished the event once obtaing the cake, for one could craft the cake well in advance. It was a "Have" task, not a "Craft" task. Needing it to register would be the end of the event, so the problem is still as it stands for this customer, I believe.

nyrrem
04-20-16, 04:51 AM
Why has nothing been explained or a sorry given about the invite issue that robbed many loyal players of the dragon or of gold they shouldn't have had to spend?

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-20-16, 07:34 AM
Thank you to all my neighbors. I got my 15 invites in less than an hour this morning. I was concerned about the speed in which this would happen based on what I had read about others' experiences. Hoping the rest of day 10 goes just as smooth. Good Luck to everyone else!

roguebee
04-20-16, 07:41 AM
I had another invite show up this morning that was 22 hours old. So it has to be a server issue. That's 2 in 3 days.

freshfunin2008
04-20-16, 08:15 AM
That said..... I would like to thank all my old and now new neighbors for responding to my invites today. I too was worried about getting 15 today. I had planned to invite early and expect at least a 5 hour wait. I had the necessary invites in ALL accounts with in 5 hours. That gives me the rest of the day to battle 4 times which usually is not an issue outside of a tourney. Good luck to all still fighting and congrats to those who have won. Better luck to those who had the event fail them. You will get them next time.

bythebeach92649
04-20-16, 09:44 AM
Is anyone looking into the invite delay issue? I sent requests at 6 AM PST this morning and none of my other accounts have received them yet. None of my neighbors have responded either which leads me to believe they haven't received my request. At this rate I won't finish.

kooky panda
04-20-16, 09:52 AM
Is anyone looking into the invite delay issue? I sent requests at 6 AM PST this morning and none of my other accounts have received them yet. None of my neighbors have responded either which leads me to believe they haven't received my request. At this rate I won't finish.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

bythebeach92649
04-20-16, 10:16 AM
Thanks, Kooky. I've done this (#2026267) so I guess I just have to hope they respond in time? Really sad about this!!

monbohn
04-20-16, 10:26 AM
Before this event I had 40 neighbors, mostly inactive. I now have 133 neighbors and since this is my last event at mid level I was fine on invites. I am nervous about starting the high level events next time around but am happy to have so many new active friends that I will hopefully have no worries if they require something like this again. Thank you all. I now only have to collect the needed runes tones in time to finish. :)

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-20-16, 10:41 AM
Before this event I had 40 neighbors, mostly inactive. I now have 133 neighbors and since this is my last event at mid level I was fine on invites. I am nervous about starting the high level events next time around but am happy to have so many new active friends that I will hopefully have no worries if they require something like this again. Thank you all. I now only have to collect the needed runes tones in time to finish. :)

This was my first Tales at the high level and I was worried too, but so far so good. My only hiccup so far was the breeding of a Life Dragon on Day 6. This Tales also had me double my neighbors, which hopefully will help in the future with maps, lotus flowers and any other Tales requirements.

But overall it has not seemed to be that much worse than the mid level. One thing I did do though that I was not as careful before about was delaying the start to make sure I had enough food saved up. Right now I've got my goal set to get to 400k and always keep that buffer. From what I have read, the highest any Tales has required was around 350k. I'm also trying to stockpile small gems. I almost lost out on a Tales when we needed the small black gems in a previous Tales.

bythebeach92649
04-20-16, 01:09 PM
Kooky - still nothing. Still none of my invite requests have shown up. What else can I do?

cdreams1980
04-20-16, 01:32 PM
Supreme is waiting to go on my nest!!! Took about 45 minutes to get my invites this morning, thank you to all of my neighbors! For those that have issues with the cake not registering, I had to force close my game and when I reopened it, Supreme was there waiting.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-20-16, 01:44 PM
Finished! I had to force close and reopen after my cake was done for the completion to register. Supreme is on the nest. Thanks again to all my new neighbors I got during the Tales as well as my old steady ones. On my way to saving up food for the next one. Sitting at about 90k at the moment.

kooky panda
04-20-16, 01:49 PM
Kooky - still nothing. Still none of my invite requests have shown up. What else can I do?
Have you tried force closing out your game?
Does your newsfeed show that neighbors have returned your birthday invites?

freshfunin2008
04-20-16, 02:22 PM
I am so happy to see so many people winning here. Good job everyone. For those still fighting good luck.

bythebeach92649
04-20-16, 02:51 PM
Yes, force closed several times. Only Stormie shows having responded. None of my other accounts are showing receiving the request and I am unable to make new requests. This is terrible!

bythebeach92649
04-20-16, 03:19 PM
I have no response from support. I went ahead and paid to skip the invites. This blows because I bet we find out that the invites were limited and subject to any other help you may have received the same day (20 per day + Stormie). I don't see evidence that 20 of my neighbors sent maps but who knows? It would have been nice to know this in advance so we didn't waste our help requests on maps during the tales. I did requests maps a few days ago and while I am not positive I believe if you request help from more than 20 friends at one time the help requests are sent out 20 per day. I've seen my map counts increase daily in the past after sending 100+ requests for help. For example, I have about 200 neighbors. I request help from all of them at one time. Each day for the next several days I'll get 20 map pieces each day with no new requests triggered by me. It just would have been nice to know this would be a requirement. Maybe they will refund my 75 gold.

BellasHouse1
04-20-16, 03:31 PM
I'm still working on mine...did the delayed start to get enough food.

kooky panda
04-20-16, 03:52 PM
Another reminder guys. Please see post 1. Please do not post personal invites and conversations on the thread.
Please communicate with each other's through pms.

Thanks

add me posts/conversations have been removed.

Reminder!!!!

utili68
04-20-16, 04:12 PM
Just to give a final info: Great Stuff! Many thanks to S8 support agents...the supreme dragon is sitting in my storage now. Thanks for your help.

Sorry that your dragon is missing. Please restart and check your storage as suggested by jjblueyes. If your dragon is still missing, please send an email with these photos to support@storm8.com so an agent can help you with recovering your dragon.

freesiawoods
04-20-16, 04:23 PM
Sorry Kooky, I was too anxious. Really though, it is horrible of S8 to demand all that on the last day. Even if my invites come in quickly I'm still not sure I can finish because I didn't prepare my crops right.

LavaMagic
04-20-16, 04:51 PM
Does anyone know how to defeat a Pinata Dragon? This is going to keep me from finishing. I am still on day nine and only have seven hours left. Thanks.

rcflowers
04-20-16, 04:55 PM
I'm having the same problem with invites. My news feed shows 13 or 14 friends responded but somehow i only have six. Total bs. I didn't make any requests yesterday. I've force closed and even reinstalled the game. Now there's not enough time to finish without using gold even if the invite issue gets fixed. I couldn't spend the gold if I wanted to anyway since they haven't bothered to replace the gold drained from my account earlier for 5,000,000 coins that I didn't buy.
I do spend money on this game so I think it's reasonable to expect fairness and something other than robotic responses to customer service requests.
I won't be spending another penny on this game.

bythebeach92649
04-20-16, 04:55 PM
Lightning and Water are both good choices.

bythebeach92649
04-20-16, 04:57 PM
I understand the frustration. My news feed shows only Stormie sent an invite and I have maps from prior days. No explanation yet from support.

jihee1987
04-20-16, 05:01 PM
Won a supreme dragon minutes before. Sitting in the nest. Happy.;)

PinkBubbles75
04-20-16, 05:10 PM
Just finished the event about 20ish minutes ago. Only spent 12 gold to ultimate an astronomancer for one of the battles. I will put supreme on the nest once one of them is free. I think this is my last mid-level tales.... Nnnnnooooooooooooo lol I like not having to level my dragons past 10. None of my dragons are above level 10. It takes too much food to go past 10. I don't want to level my dragons past 10 has a requirement for the tales.

LavaMagic
04-20-16, 05:34 PM
Lightning and Water are both good choices.

Thanks. Still undefeated. I may have to use ultimate for him. Speeding up is just wasting gold. I was trying to save it to speed up the last day of battles.

jjblueyes
04-20-16, 05:55 PM
I am nervous about my last day with the invite issues. I have noticed as my nbrs send requests that some are taking a long time to get to me. I play daily, all day off and on, I also check my kids islands for invites. I don't usually let more then an hour or 2 go by. I have come in after an hour and I had sent all requests the hour prior and I've got requests from up to 11 hours ago. Maybe something to do with how many invites the person already have go through at the time? I don't know. Just an observation and apology if I'm your nbr and it took forever to get a response. I'm trying all day.
J

freesiawoods
04-20-16, 06:00 PM
Thanks. Still undefeated. I may have to use ultimate for him. Speeding up is just wasting gold. I was trying to save it to speed up the last day of battles.

I usually use a champion for three-colour opponents. Sometimes Diamond works too. Hope you don't have to ultimate.

LavaMagic
04-20-16, 06:16 PM
I usually use a champion for three-colour opponents. Sometimes Diamond works too. Hope you don't have to ultimate.

Thanks! My Champion usually does very well, but not this time. I have tried him multiple times. I think it is broken, and unfortunately, I don't mean the Pinata.

Rynetory2
04-20-16, 06:36 PM
Just to give a final info: Great Stuff! Many thanks to S8 support agents...the supreme dragon is sitting in my storage now. Thanks for your help.

Great to hear that your dragon finally found its way home. :) Congrats!

LavaMagic
04-20-16, 06:44 PM
Sultana finally beat Pinata! :cool:

Now I have to beat Dozer. Yikes!

PrincessCouture2014
04-20-16, 09:41 PM
Impossible for me to finish with this much amount of food. I tried n i am about to complete day 8 but won't b able to go ahead. .

A suggestion to S8 to make more money, release 5 dragons in tales each to be evolved to lvl 15, give a task to hatch diamond dragon, create 4 different quests and 6 different crafting decor.

nyrrem
04-20-16, 10:25 PM
Good customer support. I'm happy now.

Niire
04-20-16, 10:34 PM
Crossing fingers, toes, and my neck...I have to get 15 invites at server reset, lol...

jjblueyes
04-21-16, 12:08 AM
Crossing fingers, toes, and my neck...I have to get 15 invites at server reset, lol...

Ditto :/

nukesters2
04-21-16, 12:27 AM
I don't understand what is going on with the birthday invites. I sent hubby a request, he got the request and answered it, but I did not get a birthday invite!! I got a map!!!!! Why is this happening?

Lurker2
04-21-16, 12:41 AM
I don't understand what is going on with the birthday invites. I sent hubby a request, he got the request and answered it, but I did not get a birthday invite!! I got a map!!!!! Why is this happening?

Did the number of invites increase?

Niire
04-21-16, 12:46 AM
Holy cow! Thank you my wonderful neighbors! 40 minutes later and I am done with the 15 invites! I had 2 20 hr plots planted, so runestones are done. Now just need 3 more battles, and I am done! YAY!!! I love you all! :D

amalsaba
04-21-16, 02:29 AM
Same! I have awesome neighbours. I got the invites in no time. Now waiting for rhunestones to collect before I go to sleep and winning 4 battles should be easy tomorrow unless we get a tournament with difficult babies. But Yayyyyy I feel like I got this in the pocket!
I started the tales on the last day possible because I had no food when I got the notification for the tales.
There was one day where I was planting every 10 mins to 1 hour. And for 2 days during the tsles I was too busy and hardly played. However, i still managed to get all the necessary food. I did not use a single gold this time!

DeeDe99
04-21-16, 02:40 AM
Same! I have awesome neighbours. I got the invites in no time. Now waiting for rhunestones to collect before I go to sleep and winning 4 battles should be easy tomorrow unless we get a tournament with difficult babies. But Yayyyyy I feel like I got this in the pocket!
I started the tales on the last day possible because I had no food when I got the notification for the tales.
There was one day where I was planting every 10 mins to 1 hour. And for 2 days during the tsles I was too busy and hardly played. However, i still managed to get all the necessary food. I did not use a single gold this time!

Well done!

DeeDe99
04-21-16, 02:41 AM
Holy cow! Thank you my wonderful neighbors! 40 minutes later and I am done with the 15 invites! I had 2 20 hr plots planted, so runestones are done. Now just need 3 more battles, and I am done! YAY!!! I love you all! :D

Great work! Supreme is lovely! Waiting to go to level 7 now.

OkieDokie27
04-21-16, 06:04 AM
I'm really nervous about these party invites. I woke up at 2 this morning to send them out. 6 hours later I have 5. I made a list of 20 people who had asked me for invites hopefully they will return the favor. I prefer not involving neighbors in the tales....I'm always stressed enough without having to depend on 15/20 to respond to a request. Good luck to everyone still at it!

amalsaba
04-21-16, 06:21 AM
Great work! Supreme is lovely! Waiting to go to level 7 now.

You're on fire girl! Already level 7? I'll come past to check it out soon! How long is incubation and evolving time? I hope it's not one of those 30 + hour dragons. I'm evolving valiant and it looks like he'll occupy the evolution temple for 144 hours.... till he's level 10.

Hepatu
04-21-16, 07:14 AM
I'm really nervous about these party invites. I woke up at 2 this morning to send them out. 6 hours later I have 5. I made a list of 20 people who had asked me for invites hopefully they will return the favor. I prefer not involving neighbors in the tales....I'm always stressed enough without having to depend on 15/20 to respond to a request. Good luck to everyone still at it!

You should send invites to everyone on your list.
sending to only 20 is a kinda Russian roulette imo.
the more you send to, the better are your chances to get what you need, and especially in shorter time

jjblueyes
04-21-16, 07:15 AM
Got my invites over night. Thanks peeps. I will be checking all day to help out anyone in these final hours. Good luck all and congrats to the finishers :)

OkieDokie27
04-21-16, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the response Hepatu. I thought you could only send out 20 a day and the 1st 20 on my list would get the request if I sent to everyone. So I can only receive 20 items from neighbors a day?

freshfunin2008
04-21-16, 07:54 AM
You can send as many as you want but will only receive 20 a day until they increase the number.

OkieDokie27
04-21-16, 07:57 AM
You can send as many as you want but will only receive 20 a day until they increase the number.

Ok thanks! I feel a little silly.... I've been playing about a year and didn't know that. Lol

freshfunin2008
04-21-16, 08:39 AM
that is where the forums come in handy. Most info is correct but you have to search it out sometimes on your own.

freshfunin2008
04-21-16, 08:39 AM
I am still getting invite requests and I will try and send every hour or so. good luck all

Niire
04-21-16, 08:48 AM
I am checking as I have been as well, just waiting out my final battles, and shall finish as well. :)

Grats to all who have finished up and gotten this beauty! <3 Good luck to those still trying! :) And *comfort* to those who fell into glitch pits...:(

OkieDokie27
04-21-16, 08:50 AM
that is where the forums come in handy. Most info is correct but you have to search it out sometimes on your own.

Yes I had searched our the answers earlier this week and misunderstood. I appreciate you taking your time to help.

persezabar
04-21-16, 09:03 AM
I send invites to all my neighbors (213 neighbors), but in this 9 hour I have just 12 respond back :-(. I'm from EU and after 4 hours I go to sleep. With this I didn' t finish this event, because in the morning when I wake up I have only 3 hour for finish the event if I get all respond of invites, than I'll have to win 4 battle in arena... Impossible... :'(

freshfunin2008
04-21-16, 09:13 AM
I had missed that this one was gemstore as well as rainbow and black. Very nice!!!

nukesters2
04-21-16, 09:42 AM
I just don't understand! I have not sent out any map requests for many days! But I am getting them from my neighbors that Inhave asked for birthday invites! Can a moderator explain why this would be happening? Hubby said he got a lotus blossom and he absolutely 100% has not asked for any blossoms!
Even Stormie "answered my request for a mystic map" 8 hours ago. I didnt ask Stormie for one I asked for a birthday invite!! What is happening? :(

snowyglowy
04-21-16, 09:55 AM
I just don't understand! I have not sent out any map requests for many days! But I am getting them from my neighbors that Inhave asked for birthday invites! Can a moderator explain why this would be happening? Hubby said he got a lotus blossom and he absolutely 100% has not asked for any blossoms!
Even Stormie "answered my request for a mystic map" 8 hours ago. I didnt ask Stormie for one I asked for a birthday invite!! What is happening? :(

I'm also getting birthday invites request from my neighbors I don't understand why?

Lurker2
04-21-16, 10:02 AM

The messages seem to be glitched. When I needed 8 invites, the first 7 were 4 "received invite" and 3 "received map" messages. I actually had 7 invites.

BlackKat9
04-21-16, 10:11 AM
As much as I love the tales, getting punished for being in Europe and having several semi inactive neighbors is not a lot of fun. And without tge option of speeding up the invites with a little gold, only to skip the entire step, it sucks. I only have 3 more hours until I should head to bed and not yet able to start the arena fights. Yay! Not. Not everyone has time to play first thing in the morning.

nukesters2
04-21-16, 10:13 AM
Just want to say, I am so grateful this forum exists! I feel really bad for any players who don't know about it or have access to it! I have made about 12 new neighbors from this thread, who are really coming through for this event!! 4 more birthday invites to go!! Fingers, toes... If it can be crossed it is!! I have 13 hours and 45 min to go! And I agree with Blackcat, having to use a full 75 gold to pass the birthday invite part, even if you only need one single last invite, is just not fair!!

Hepatu
04-21-16, 10:14 AM
I send invites to all my neighbors (213 neighbors), but in this 9 hour I have just 12 respond back :-(. I'm from EU and after 4 hours I go to sleep. With this I didn' t finish this event, because in the morning when I wake up I have only 3 hour for finish the event if I get all respond of invites, than I'll have to win 4 battle in arena... Impossible... :'(

You must be a victim of the glitch.
I'm from EU as well (Denmark), sent 160 requests and got all within 50 mins.

Niire
04-21-16, 10:17 AM
Just want to say, I am so grateful this forum exists! I feel really bad for any players who don't know about it or have access to it! I have made about 12 new neighbors from this thread, who are really coming through for this event!! 4 more birthday invites to go!! Fingers, toes... If it can be crossed it is!! I have 13 hours and 45 min to go!

Good luck! I got stuff crossed for you! <3 Fingers, toes, legs, neck, I'd cross up to the hip, if they weren't completely stiff with arthritis and sciatica, lol. :p

kooky panda
04-21-16, 10:38 AM
Guys another REMINDER. Please do not post invites posts or invite responses on the thread. If you have sent someone an invite and want them to know, please click on their name and send them a private message.

Hepatu
04-21-16, 10:47 AM
Kooky, if ppl mainly use the mobile version of the forum (like me), they will never know if there is a pm.

persezabar
04-21-16, 10:55 AM
The messages seem to be glitched. When I needed 8 invites, the first 7 were 4 "received invite" and 3 "received map" messages. I actually had 7 invites.

I know something's wrong!! Now in the last half hour I got three new neighbors, I sent them an invitation and they let me know that they did not get it. I am of them received an invitation as soon as they are sent and I accepted. What to do? I was forced to spend much of 100 gold, not fair!!!

DragonThruTime
04-21-16, 11:25 AM
I know something's wrong!! Now in the last half hour I got three new neighbors, I sent them an invitation and they let me know that they did not get it. I am of them received an invitation as soon as they are sent and I accepted. What to do? I was forced to spend much of 100 gold, not fair!!!

I think those who are having glitches that prevent them from finishing should be compensated.....Either given more time to finish or receive the supreme dragon if unable to finish because of it. They should also be compensated for gold they were forced to spend....although I doubt that will happen. I think Storm8/TL has a bit of dragon in them too and they guard their golden treasure fiercely. Lol. But glitches aren't the fault of the player and they should receive the grand prize if they are having problems.

belbar22
04-21-16, 11:31 AM
I got my 15 invites within an hour on both accounts but have been madly busy with work today and need to get 3 and 2 battle wins in the next 4 hours. Hope I can do it cos each battle seems to take a couple of events at the moment. A little anxious.

kooky panda
04-21-16, 11:34 AM
Kooky, if ppl mainly use the mobile version of the forum (like me), they will never know if there is a pm.
I sometimes check the forum on my iphone . If you check at the top you should see under the notification that you have messages. Private messages will show, visitor messages will not.
For further comments on this, please send me a PM so we can discuss so we do not detrail the thread.
Thanks

alexchiciu
04-21-16, 12:31 PM
Hey people something terrible happened to me today. In tha morning I just fed the Surprise to have it to Level 12 for later. When the time came for the Step with "Raise Ypur Surprise Dragon to Level 12", I noticed that my Surprise Dragon has vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Skip this Step is 195 Gold!!!

I don't have it anymore! I did not sell it, nor trade it! What's to do?????????????????

FlatFoot
04-21-16, 01:29 PM
Hey people something terrible happened to me today. In tha morning I just fed the Surprise to have it to Level 12 for later. When the time came for the Step with "Raise Ypur Surprise Dragon to Level 12", I noticed that my Surprise Dragon has vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Skip this Step is 195 Gold!!!

I don't have it anymore! I did not sell it, nor trade it! What's to do?????????????????

First please try force closing out of Dragon Story and reopening your game. If that does not fix the issue, please contact customer support.

alexchiciu
04-21-16, 01:41 PM
First please try force closing out of Dragon Story and reopening your game. If that does not fix the issue, please contact customer support.

TYVM. Done that and nothing. Then I uninstalled and then re-installed other version (exactly the Big Birthday Bash version of Dragon Story). Still no trace of Surprise Dragon. I spent the 195 Gold to move on in Tales and to get the Supreme Dragon but
my soul is bleeding....:)

I just wrote the same things to customer support and requested the 195 Gold back. Will see what happens. Thank you again.

belbar22
04-21-16, 01:52 PM
Aargh. Finished all my battles and just realised on one account I haven't crafted the cake. Need to craft the candles to craft the cake.

belbar22
04-21-16, 02:47 PM
LOL, I am way to medicated to keep up with more than one account! :P

On a serious note though, i do hope you're able to get it made! At least it's a short timer for the end product, and not an 8 hr timer like the archway of worlds was...:(

Lol. I have now crafted the candles just the cake to go. Just means I need to stay up a bit later.

Edit. All done and dusted.

Lurker2
04-21-16, 03:57 PM
What time on 4/22 does the habitat for this event expire?

Niire
04-21-16, 04:47 PM

I am on EST, and they usually take stuff off the market at around 1 pm for me.

FlatFoot
04-21-16, 05:23 PM

Should be 10:00am PDT.

PinkBubbles75
04-21-16, 05:31 PM
Here's a pic I took this morning of the supreme egg. 23 or 24 hour hatch time. It's very pretty :)

Niire
04-21-16, 06:20 PM
Here's a pic I took this morning of the supreme egg. 23 or 24 hour hatch time. It's very pretty :)

Love your egg area setup! :) And yah, the egg reminds me of a stained glass window. :)

I wish I could post pics, but, until I get an sd card, which i don't need because my tablet has alooot of space on it, it won't let me transfer over. I HATE trying to type on my tablet lol...it's one reason I am horrible at checking my walls on any of my games (the other is someone was incredibly rude when i visited them one time and didn't leave a message, I have no idea of wall etiquette etc, lol...)

PinkBubbles75
04-21-16, 06:40 PM
Thank you for the compliment Niire. I'm bad at checking my wall messages too & I usually don't reply back. I'm not trying to rude if I don't reply it's just b/c I literally forget to reply back lol. I do appreciate the messages though :) (I should start replying back or at least put a message on my wall every so often thanking everyone for their messages) I didn't think people would be that focused on having you leave a message when you visit them to the point where they get mad if you don't leave a message after visiting... Wow

DeeDe99
04-21-16, 06:58 PM
You're on fire girl! Already level 7? I'll come past to check it out soon! How long is incubation and evolving time? I hope it's not one of those 30 + hour dragons. I'm evolving valiant and it looks like he'll occupy the evolution temple for 144 hours.... till he's level 10.

In the Temple right now. She was waiting when I posted, but will be done in 20 hours and 20 minutes from now. 23 hours evolution time.

Yes, Valiant will be a loooong haul to epic! LOL

Niire
04-21-16, 07:00 PM
Thank you for the compliment Niire. I'm bad at checking my wall messages too & I usually don't reply back. I'm not trying to rude if I don't reply it's just b/c I literally forget to reply back lol. I do appreciate the messages though :) (I should start replying back or at least put a message on my wall every so often thanking everyone for their messages) I didn't think people would be that focused on having you leave a message when you visit them to the point where they get mad if you don't leave a message after visiting... Wow

LOl yah, and it was for one of the tales that asked to visit so many community members. They weren't even on my friends list, plus it was before the block feature was added, and there was a limit on how much you could type in. I was shocked to say the least, I gave them a bonus! LOL

Anyways, I really feel bad for everyone who had issues with this tales and its glitches. Hopefully support will give you what you worked so hard for! <3

monbohn
04-21-16, 07:26 PM
This was my first Tales at the high level and I was worried too, but so far so good. My only hiccup so far was the breeding of a Life Dragon on Day 6. This Tales also had me double my neighbors, which hopefully will help in the future with maps, lotus flowers and any other Tales requirements.

But overall it has not seemed to be that much worse than the mid level. One thing I did do though that I was not as careful before about was delaying the start to make sure I had enough food saved up. Right now I've got my goal set to get to 400k and always keep that buffer. From what I have read, the highest any Tales has required was around 350k. I'm also trying to stockpile small gems. I almost lost out on a Tales when we needed the small black gems in a previous Tales.

I started stockpiling food as I got closer to hitting the high level and I am constantly trying to trade in doubles to have room for other dragons, so hopefully I'll be ok in that regard. I'm glad to hear it wasn't that much more difficult for you....that makes me feel a little better about it. :D

Hawk1
04-21-16, 08:11 PM
Finished Tales and as a bonus Diamond & Mythic finished in the den and the egg is Helios, I am soooooo excited.

Thank you to my neighbors for returning invites because I wouldn't have been giving S8 gold to skip that act. As much trouble as the invite issue caused people I hope it isn't used in Tales again.

Niire
04-21-16, 09:29 PM
Finished Tales and as a bonus Diamond & Mythic finished in the den and the egg is Helios, I am soooooo excited.

Thank you to my neighbors for returning invites because I wouldn't have been giving S8 gold to skip that act. As much trouble as the invite issue caused people I hope it isn't used in Tales again.

Grats on the finish and the helios!! <3

jjblueyes
04-21-16, 10:22 PM
Hawk, my dear friend....my long time friend...I'm so happy for you and I have huge hateful jealousy all at the same time! He's my lone holdout. He's the thorn in my side, he's my crush from afar....ok...I'm sorry. I am glad you got it. I need him before I die. Xoxo

Jen

Hawk1
04-21-16, 11:16 PM
Hawk, my dear friend....my long time friend...I'm so happy for you and I have huge hateful jealousy all at the same time! He's my lone holdout. He's the thorn in my side, he's my crush from afar....ok...I'm sorry. I am glad you got it. I need him before I die. Xoxo

Jen

It's ok Jen, pretty much how I felt when everyone was breeding Valiant and from what I've read in the forum Helios eludes a lot of people.

Thx Niire

FlatFoot
04-22-16, 10:03 AM
Congratulations to everyone who played and finished the event!

Lurker2
04-22-16, 10:21 AM
Can we avoid having to get invites in chapter 10 next time? It took so long to get the last invite that I didn't have enough time to harvest enough runestones.

P.S. How long does the option to buy the last dragon stay? 1400 gold is a little expensive without a gold sale.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-22-16, 10:23 AM
Can we avoid having to get invites in chapter 10 next time?

+1. I didn't personally struggle, but can see how many people would. Having an act reliant upon someone else's game play seems a little too much.

jjblueyes
04-22-16, 11:55 AM
It's ok Jen, pretty much how I felt when everyone was breeding Valiant and from what I've read in the forum Helios eludes a lot of people.

Thx Niire

I kid;) I want him but I'm so thrilled for you! Always! You deserve him!

pernmagic
04-23-16, 04:01 AM

Congrats on Helios, not an easy breed :)

freshfunin2008
04-24-16, 02:56 PM
I have not gotten that one either in all accounts. Good job and congrats everyone.

jaymieb2
05-12-16, 10:56 AM
I sometimes check the forum on my iphone . If you check at the top you should see under the notification that you have messages. Private messages will show, visitor messages will not.
For further comments on this, please send me a PM so we can discuss so we do not detrail the thread.
Thanks

Learned something new today! :-)

Thank you! :-)

kooky panda
05-12-16, 12:10 PM
Learned something new today! :-)

Thank you! :-)

You are welcome! :)

patisserieforever
01-17-21, 08:31 AM
Edit : wrong thread I'm really sorry...