PDA

View Full Version : Customers don't want to sit down on some of my tables.

tromalyt
04-08-16, 09:32 AM
I have been checking where my customers sit down and I have noticed that they never take some tables. I include a picture. The tables dressed in mardi grass are never occupied. As you can see, there is more than one path for customers to reach those tables. Also, I swapped some chairs and tables and the problem persists, it is not the decorations, The problem is in where the tables are located.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/334nh46.jpg

kooky panda
04-08-16, 12:14 PM
You may be getting a traffic jam. Try moving the two counters by the server to the other end of the line of counters, to see if customers will sit at the mardi tables.

cquinn32
04-08-16, 01:42 PM
I think it's just because those tables are the farthest away from your greeter and there is always a closer table available for your customers to sit at. Customers will always choose the closest table to your greeter.

Maybe if you try moving your greeter to the center somewhere your customers will disperse more evenly.

tromalyt
04-12-16, 03:02 AM
thanks to both of you for your reply.

I moved the greeter to the center of the restaurant and I moved some counters to leave some other paths. Anyway, I still have jams sometimes. Now customers sit on the japanese chairs, but they don't like the pumpkin clothed tables. I have never seen my restaurant totally full. Apparently I have too many tables and chairs, even though my restaurant has enough space to fit other 8 tables easily.

kooky panda
04-12-16, 08:48 AM
thanks to both of you for your reply.

I moved the greeter to the center of the restaurant and I moved some counters to leave some other paths. Anyway, I still have jams sometimes. Now customers sit on the japanese chairs, but they don't like the pumpkin clothed tables. I have never seen my restaurant totally full. Apparently I have too many tables and chairs, even though my restaurant has enough space to fit other 8 tables easily.

If you are seeing less than 20 customers at a time, try force closing out your game. I have noticed that after I do this, more customers will come in.

Blazin_Betty
04-15-16, 03:03 AM
I have the same issue.

Rynetory2
04-16-16, 06:08 AM
I have the same issue.

Can you try this suggestion given by Kooky and see if it helps? If you have more tables than necessary, you will find that customers may not occupy all of of them. Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks.

If you are seeing less than 20 customers at a time, try force closing out your game. I have noticed that after I do this, more customers will come in.