PDA

View Full Version : Sick of unintentionally spending gold cuz pops up while collecting coins

Aishahsis
04-07-16, 04:51 PM
I don't know if anyone else has this prob but while I'm collecting coins I may without realizing touch the Apple icon or the coin icon while collecting coins from my habitats and then it pops up before I realize it I've unintentionally spent gold on coins and food I don't need or want. Today was the worst in a while my three month was laying next to my tablet and he swung his hands hit the icon while I was collecting coins and I spent 500 gold on food I didn't want :( :mad: . I was really mad I was finally getting somewhere with it to get my second gold dragon. And now that gold has become harder to get its gona take forever to recover from this mistake. I am really frustrated by this! There should be a confirm button so you can make sure you really want to make the purchase. There is one for selling dragons thanks for that by the way or I'd prob not have any left. Anyway I hope there will soon be a solution to this problem.

[S8] Regina
04-07-16, 05:17 PM
Sorry to hear about this! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account.