PDA

View Full Version : Any animals hard for you to sell?

debrasbistro
04-06-16, 10:06 PM
I was curious if anyone had a certain animal that they hatch that they have a really hard time selling even if they have no room.

For some reason, for me it's Fennec Shox. :) Also, Aurora Pegasus and Frightingale.

Silverrain1
04-07-16, 10:24 AM
Mines is also the frightengale. I have 3 of them now. Also the cosmic Phoenix is another. I have one epic frightengale and two at level 1. An epic cosmic Phoenix then one at level 5. And I don't want to give them up!

debrasbistro
04-11-16, 12:59 AM
I am the same way! :D

Silverrain1
04-11-16, 05:56 AM
My 4th frightengale is now on the nest!

Sandybellee
04-11-16, 06:51 AM
Frightingales were hard for me to sell at first too but I keep getting them at regular intervals so now it's become easy to sell them right off the nest. :p

I would have a very hard time selling an Aurora Pegasus though!

ogreve
04-11-16, 08:14 AM
Aurora Pegasus would be difficult, but my Gem and Treasure animals would be worse, and... it would be absolutely impossible for me to sell ANY of my Gold Lions. Got 6 of 'm so far and I'm sure it will bring bad karma to the arena results if I'd ever dare to sell off one of Ember's pack! I'm sure he'd sort me out in no time, so I don't even dare to think about ever selling a Gold Lion. ;)

Silverrain1
04-11-16, 10:57 AM
I was expecting that answer from you ogreve! I used to keep the gold lions but after getting 3 and already having an epic one I decided it would be OK to just keep 2. I have a lot of 2 animals then I don't really mind about a 3rd

ogreve
04-11-16, 12:31 PM
I was expecting that answer from you ogreve! I used to keep the gold lions but after getting 3 and already having an epic one I decided it would be OK to just keep 2. I have a lot of 2 animals then I don't really mind about a 3rd

Best that Ember had not hear that! ;)
The Gold Lions are the only ones of which I have 6. The runner ups are 4 Magmacores and until very recently 4 Glacial Griffins (3 now) and 3 Ladypugs (1 now). I also have 3 Iciclaws and 3 Skeletal Steeds. Other than that, I have 1 Pumpkin Panda in my forest and 3 in storage, 1 Beever in the forest and in storage and 1 Growvine in the forest and again 2 in storage.
There are several more animals of which I have 2 in the forest.

I don't really want to sell any of those animals, but some of them can go if push comes to shove.

Silverrain1
04-11-16, 01:07 PM
I have quite a few animals in storage which are all duplicates, I'm sure (from memory) I have 3 reindeer, 3 toy poodle and 3 chimpalas along with multiple others. I would have jumped on the chance to have one of your ladypugs! Never been lucky with that one. In my forest I have 2 of a few animals, cosmic Phoenix, aurora Pegasus, freezel, dripmunks, gold lions, magmacore, teradactyl, perhaps more but can't remember haha

JeffW60
04-11-16, 05:45 PM
Out of curiosity, what do some you you do if you breed a duplicate gem animal? I would find it hard to sell one given the rarity and difficulty of breeding one.

saucysammis
04-11-16, 07:40 PM
I have 3 Crystal unicorns. I haven't had to consider selling as they don't even fill the 2 grand gem groves I bought when they were on sale.

I have sold all other duplicates, except ones I have in storage. Oh, I have kept the baby Christmas poodle, which I think is much cuter than the adult one. When push comes to shove I don't know which one I will sell.... Lately, if there's room I'll save a plantlers or other common or rare that might be used for feeding goals. But they get tossed if need be.

Silverrain1
04-11-16, 10:49 PM
I have two crystal unicorns and I don't have any intentions of selling either but we will see what happens space wise in the future. I have others that I can sell way before this one

debrasbistro
04-20-16, 09:12 PM
I was trying for firefox, and just got another cosmic phoenix, which I really want to keep as they're so beautiful. I actually have been selling off my commons, even Pyro Pony and the others, sellitng and rebuying the evolution flower and farms. It's a juggling act especially when adding animals for tales just to feed. It's getting really close in my forest! I would like to sell Gargolem and others not so pretty, but... for some reason I kept him. Just sold off another ladypug :(. I wish we could gift them!

Just a few more runes I keep telling myself lol (takes so long).

Silverrain1
04-21-16, 01:36 PM
Cosmic Phoenix is gorgeous. Iv got 2. I didn't mind the gargolem until it was epic. The blue band around the eyes is strange!

monbohn
04-26-16, 09:40 AM
I have some baby animals that are doubles that I have a hard time letting go of because all the babies are so darn cute. I love most of the adult forms but there are some I'm less fond of so those baby doubles I really, really have a hard time giving up. If there wasn't the matter of needing coins and needing to evolve animals to earn those coins I would have all babies and then a second one to evolve of my favorites, lol. :)