PDA

View Full Version : Lost my farm

Rynetory2
02-14-16, 06:54 PM
Lost my farm - How to recover your games (Found in Post #15 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1250523&viewfull=1#post1250523) in Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide))

Recover your games
You can recover your farm by using your Storm8 ID and password via the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 games over to your device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.
Or you can post in this thread for assistance.

firenze_candy
04-06-16, 08:12 PM
Hi all,

My boyfriend has restored his IOS and re-downloaded the game (Farm Story 2). However he lost his farm and the progress. Is there any methods he can restore the farm on his IOS?

Picture attached with the tick is his farm name.

Thanks for the help!!

Rynetory2
04-07-16, 03:39 AM
Does your friend remembers his Storm8 ID and password of his old farm? If yes, he can use the Login feature to recover his farm. :)

Transfer your games
You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Farm Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

firenze_candy
04-10-16, 08:17 PM
Hi Rynetory2, thanks for your prompt reply. I think he has never login the forum before, is the Storm8 ID means his farm name?
Or can I view his Storm8 ID when viewing his farm?

Rynetory2
04-11-16, 07:33 PM
Storm8 ID and farm name may differ, depending on what players have set. To check Storm8 ID, go to Social list and you'll see it at the top right hand corner of the screen. The Storm8 ID is the same as what we give to others when we invite them as neighbours.

Unfortunately your friend will not be able to check since he cant access his farm and you will not be able to see it via your farm either. But you can check his farm wall and see if he had posted his ID for visitors to add. This ID is essential for recovering our games, I will recommend that alll players set their ID and password regardless whether they join the forum. I'm not sure if Support can help but I will suggest that your friend send an email to support@storm8.com and see if Support can assist him further. Sorry about this.

firenze_candy
04-12-16, 10:04 PM
Storm8 ID and farm name may differ, depending on what players have set. To check Storm8 ID, go to Social list and you'll see it at the top right hand corner of the screen. The Storm8 ID is the same as what we give to others when we invite them as neighbours.

Unfortunately your friend will not be able to check since he cant access his farm and you will not be able to see it via your farm either. But you can check his farm wall and see if he had posted his ID for visitors to add. This ID is essential for recovering our games, I will recommend that alll players set their ID and password regardless whether they join the forum. I'm not sure if Support can help but I will suggest that your friend send an email to support@storm8.com and see if Support can assist him further. Sorry about this.
Thanks rynetory2. He didnt post the Storm8 ID on his wall, i think he can only start over again ;( I know there is nothing we can do to recover all the game details, hopefully he can reach his original level soon!

Thanks again rynetory2!! You've been so helpful to me :)

Rynetory2
04-13-16, 12:56 AM
Thanks rynetory2. He didnt post the Storm8 ID on his wall, i think he can only start over again ;( I know there is nothing we can do to recover all the game details, hopefully he can reach his original level soon!

Thanks again rynetory2!! You've been so helpful to me :)

You're most welcome, firenze_candy! Wish I could do more for you both though. I hope you would still email Support, no harm trying especially since he has several S8 games. And if he has to start all over again, please remind him to set his StormID and password - you only need to set this once and it will apply to all S8 games. All the best to you both. Sorry about this once again.

sachertorte19
04-29-16, 12:21 AM
Please Help yesterday I was on level 65 and today I open FS2 and I?m on the beginning from FS2
there were some update over night ( info on my handy) what can I do ??

I?ve transferred it on my self i?m on level 65 again :o)

Rynetory2
04-29-16, 04:32 AM
Well done!! Glad you found your farm again. :D

For future reference, you can check New device - transfer your games (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1250523&viewfull=1#post1250523).

dmaertens
06-25-16, 03:02 PM
The only way to fix my table was to set it back to factory settings and I lost both Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story 2. Is there any way to get my games back to the levels and settings they were at, or am I stuck starting over? I was so far ahead and having a great time playing, especially my farm. Once I installed Farm Story 2 I was stuck right back at the beginning and I do not want to start this over again after the high level I got to. Thanks for the info. Hopefully someone at Storm 8 can help me.

Rynetory2
06-25-16, 07:33 PM
Hey sorry to hear about your device. Please see New Device - transfer your games (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide&p=1250523&viewfull=1#post1250523). Follow the instructions in there to recover your farm.

Moving to bugs forum.

Erin1111Davis
10-10-16, 07:27 PM
I recently got a new phone and loaded game. I tried to sign in to the storm8 to load my game and something happened. I now have a different id and can not log out of it to log in to the normal. I try to load the game on facebook to get info that support needs to merge the old and new accounts so I have my original game back. But the screen just shows white and never does anything. I have tried all browsers and three different computers. So support says they can not help me because I can not give them all the info about my level and coin numbers and ect they need to find my old account even though I gave them the name. Does anyone have any other suggestions?:mad:

Rynetory2
10-10-16, 11:23 PM
I am very sorry to hear about this, Erin1111Davis. :( Unfortunately if you didnt have a Storm8 ID for your old farm, Support will need some info from you for identification purposes to know you're the rightful owner and others wont take over by mistake. Some of the info like your amount of coins or gems which is only known to you. If you wish, you can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to check on the status of your case. Thanks.

Moved to Issues forum.

deps83den
11-03-16, 05:57 AM
I do not know your password by Storm8 ID but forgot my ID: Deps83. Please help me find the password!

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 06:46 AM
I do not know your password by Storm8 ID but forgot my ID: Deps83. Please help me find the password!

Sorry about that. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for assistance.

Ev3sfarm
11-14-16, 06:00 PM
HELP!! For the past nearly 2 years ive been happily farming, I then got a new device and my farm has gone! Same icloud etc, every other game app on my phone transferred ok except farm story. To say I'm gutted is an understatement. What can I do ? Iwas on level 42 and the thought of starting again makes me sick:(

Rynetory2
11-14-16, 07:52 PM
Did you install the Farm Story 2 app before you did the transfer? Are your other Storm8 games ok? Did you use the Login feature, see post 1 of current thread, to transfer your games to your new device? If not, can you try that?

Pancho888
11-15-16, 11:02 PM
Hi rynetory2 - thanks for posting info. My old phone died, software failed, bought new phone and have contacted the above link for transferring of Farm Story 2. but it's been almost a week, are they pretty backlogged? or am I supposed to do something else. the work ticket remains open.
Thanks if you can advice.

Rynetory2
11-15-16, 11:30 PM
Hi Pancho888. Have you tried transferring your games yourself? See Post 1 of current thread. I usually use the Login feature to transfer the games on my own and write in to Support when I need their help. The transfer only takes less than 2 mins and it's fairly simple with the step by step shown in the link in Post 1. Perhaps you like to try while waiting for Support to help you with other matters? It usually takes Support 5-7 business days to respond. Post if you have questions and I'll try to help you further. :)

Pancho888
11-15-16, 11:37 PM
Hi Rynetory2 - forgot to mention, the old phone software was fried, my fault. so I couldn't do it on my own. But knowing that it takes Support 5-7 business days is helpful, I'll just sit and be patient. and there was a holiday; I sent in my request November 9th, and today is only the 15th, so I'll go play another game. lol. thanks, you're the best to answer my post.

Rynetory2
11-15-16, 11:48 PM
Ops your poor phone. Oh sweetie, in case you arent aware, you dont need your old phone to transfer. You just need your Storm8 ID and password. It can be scary to do it for the first time so I can understand if you want to wait for Support. But I'll post here in case you cant wait to get back into your game. :)

1. Install Storm8 games apps (those you play) on your new phone. (Log unto your Game Center if you're using iOS device)
2. Start Bakery Story and click on the Login feature (follow the steps in the Login feature thread)
3. Select to log into another account and enter your Storm8 ID and password then proceed.

Once it's done, you can start your Farm Story 2 app and continue farming. :)

gwendolin67
11-22-16, 09:24 AM
Igual que yo

Rynetory2
11-22-16, 02:34 PM
Igual que yo

Do you remember your Storm8 and password? If so you can install the game apps on your device and follow the steps on Post 1 of current thread to recover your farm.

kalosmama
12-16-16, 09:41 AM
i can't get back my farm (reached level 29 already) after changed to a new Android phone, please help. thanks a lot.

[S8] Regina
12-16-16, 11:54 AM
i can't get back my farm (reached level 29 already) after changed to a new Android phone, please help. thanks a lot.

Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). If you need assistance with restoring your account, Please submit a request through support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

kalosmama
12-16-16, 02:38 PM
Regina;1378385']Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). If you need assistance with restoring your account, Please submit a request through support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

I followed the instructions but I still can't find the ACCOUNT SETTINGS button on the S8 menu/Social tab in the FS2 game on my new phone.
I just submitted a request form, hope S8 team can help me to get back my existing farm. Thanks.

[S8] Regina
12-16-16, 02:44 PM
I followed the instructions but I still can't find the ACCOUNT SETTINGS button on the S8 menu/Social tab in the FS2 game on my new phone.
I just submitted a request form, hope S8 team can help me to get back my existing farm. Thanks.

Please PM me your ticket number, thank you!

kalosmama
12-16-16, 02:51 PM
I just sent the number to you. Thanks a lot.

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 06:28 PM
I just sent the number to you. Thanks a lot.

For your information, Farm 2 does not have the Login feature icon in the game. So if you want, you can download Bakery Story and use the login feature in there to transfer all your games under your account over to your new device. Good that you have pm Regina your ticket number, Support will help you further. :)

kalosmama
12-16-16, 11:28 PM
"......you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead."

please tell me what is Post 1 ?
Where is the thread? please advise, thanks

Rynetory2
12-17-16, 02:51 AM
"......you will need to use any game, except Restaurant Story 1, listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead."

please tell me what is Post 1 ?
Where is the thread? please advise, thanks

Here's the link. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)

kalosmama
12-17-16, 05:04 PM
For your information, Farm 2 does not have the Login feature icon in the game. So if you want, you can download Bakery Story and use the login feature in there to transfer all your games under your account over to your new device. Good that you have pm Regina your ticket number, Support will help you further. :)

I got it done, my farm is back. thank you so much!

Rynetory2
12-17-16, 05:20 PM
I got it done, my farm is back. thank you so much!

Yay!!!! Congrats! So happy for you! :D Now you can return back to your farm. You're very welcome. Oh by the way, do drop a note to cancel out your ticket if you don't need more help from Support. Happy farming! :)

namthanh1
03-31-17, 06:26 PM
Hi Farm Story 2. I lost my iphone so had to use a new one. However, I only remember my storm8ID, my farm name and its level. I also sent my request to get back my farm in storm8 support. My ticket is #. A week past but I received no answer. Please help me to get back my farm.

Rynetory2
03-31-17, 07:22 PM
Welcome to Farm Story 2 forum. :)

Oh dear, I am very sorry to hear about your loss of phone and farm. :( I'm afraid that since you didn't have your old password, you won't be able to use the Login feature to transfer the game yourself. Support generally takes 5-7 business days to revert. Has it been over 7 business days for you? If so, please let me know. :) Do ask Support to remove your other Storm8 id tagged to the lost device and help you set your password for your other account.

namthanh1
04-05-17, 10:56 PM
Hi, I sent my request from 26.3 and until now there is no reply. Please help me to sovle the problem.

Rynetory2
04-06-17, 06:17 AM
I've passed in your ticket number to the Community Manager to help you to check. Please continue to work with Support. They should be getting to you soon. :)

namthanh1
04-12-17, 08:33 AM
No one has contacted me. What should I do next?

Rynetory2
04-12-17, 08:42 AM
Oh dear! Sorry about that. :( I've resubmitted your ticket number again.

Rynetory2
04-12-17, 10:33 AM
No one has contacted me. What should I do next?

Please check your Support request for reply. :)

namthanh63
04-13-17, 08:49 PM
Thanks for your help. I've got back my farm and keep playing. So excited cause I've sticked with it more than 3 years. By the way, do you have any plan to expand the farm. I reached the limit and really want a bigger one.

Rynetory2
04-13-17, 09:07 PM
Wonderful to hear that you got back into your farm. I can imagine how excited you were cos I'm very attached to my farm, just like you. :o I think we got some new plots recent months, no news of additional as of now. Go ahead and drop a request post in Suggestion forum, I believe I saw existing thread on this. :) Happy Farming! :D

helplostmygames
01-14-18, 09:19 PM
So hopeful you can help me! I submitted a support ticket on December 27th, 19 days ago now, and haven’t gotten a response :( there was an Apple update around the end of December, and after doing it my farm, restaurant 2, castle, bakery 1, and fashion are all reset to new! Bakery story 2 is the only one spared and still playable.

I remember my id, but my password isn’t working to try to log in. The ticket I sent 19 days ago is id#[]. I miss my games and spent money on them, and am missing them so much! Any help would be amazing!!

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Support may be backlogged due to the festive holidays. I'm checking on the status of your ticket. Your password should be the same as the one which you were logged on this forum, unless you were playing on a different account.

helplostmygames
01-15-18, 09:37 PM
Thank you for checking! Yes, different account. I made this one looking for help. Other account is bunny2889, but my password isn’t working :(

helplostmygames
01-16-18, 03:03 PM
Any updates?

helplostmygames
01-17-18, 03:55 AM
I hate to be a bother, but I know I’m missing out on things in my games :( anything I can do to get help from support?

Rynetory2
01-19-18, 04:32 AM
Sorry I have not gotten a reply yet. I have asked again and will let you know once I get an answer. :)

helplostmygames
01-20-18, 08:12 PM
My games have been restored!!!! Thank you for your help!!!

Rynetory2
01-22-18, 05:50 AM
Great! Happy farming! :)

akireznarf
06-04-18, 06:15 AM
Hi guys, I'm sorry that this is so out of thread topic but I lost my phone and I don't know where to ask this. I was wondering how I can play again with my old farm (level, buildings, pets and all) instead of starting a new one.

Rynetory2
06-04-18, 06:54 AM
Hi guys, I'm sorry that this is so out of thread topic but I lost my phone and I don't know where to ask this. I was wondering how I can play again with my old farm (level, buildings, pets and all) instead of starting a new one.

Sorry to hear about your loss. See Post 1 of current thread on how to recover your farm.

(Moved off topic post to here)

Rynetory2
06-06-18, 07:20 AM

Great to hear that you got your farm back. Happy to help! Thanks for your pm update. :)

groovypanda
06-22-18, 01:40 PM
Help! I had been playing on my farm with multiple devices. (Read: I'm destined to get the pets this challenge and had friends logging in to help me while I couldn't play). I went to log in and actually wrote "create storm ID" and I started with a level one farm with my user name. Now I think I lost my whole farm. Is there anything I can do to restore my former settings? If not, I have to say, I will have to leave FS2 because I won't be able to get to that point again.

I have other smaller farms on other devices so my nieces can play without ruining my farm. I can log into those easily.

Paul__
06-22-18, 01:57 PM
Help! I had been playing on my farm with multiple devices. (Read: I'm destined to get the pets this challenge and had friends logging in to help me while I couldn't play). I went to log in and actually wrote "create storm ID" and I started with a level one farm with my user name. Now I think I lost my whole farm. Is there anything I can do to restore my former settings? If not, I have to say, I will have to leave FS2 because I won't be able to get to that point again.

I have other smaller farms on other devices so my nieces can play without ruining my farm. I can log into those easily.

if you download Restaurant Story 2 or Dragon Story you can login with your ID and password and it will sync across all your Storm8 games. If you don’t have your password you can contact support to reset it.

groovypanda
06-22-18, 02:03 PM
Paul, I have done that. I went to log in through Bakery Story, and I must have hit 'create user name" and it started me at level one. Now my whole Storm 8 group of games is at level 1

Rynetory2
06-22-18, 09:22 PM
Paul, I have done that. I went to log in through Bakery Story, and I must have hit 'create user name" and it started me at level one. Now my whole Storm 8 group of games is at level 1

Do you remember the Storm8 ID and password of your old farm? You can still recover it even though you have created another ID. Play through your Bakery Story for a level or 2 then you'll see the Login feature. Use the Login feature, enter your old farm's Storm8 ID and password to transfer that account on to your device. See Post 1 of this thread.

If all fails, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for them to assist you with recovering your farm. Make sure you select "Account Recovery" category.

Merged to existing thread.

cosmolife
12-24-18, 11:02 PM
Help! I had to reset my iPad to factory settings. After I downloaded Farm Story 2, opened it, it made me restart from level 1

Where?s my level 76 farm? There?s nowhere to sign in with my storm8 ID. What do I do?

judyandthecat
12-25-18, 03:25 AM
Help! I had to reset my iPad to factory settings. After I downloaded Farm Story 2, opened it, it made me restart from level 1

Where?s my level 76 farm? There?s nowhere to sign in with my storm8 ID. What do I do?

Download dragon story play until you can set up a new storm ID I think level 2 only takes like ten minutes then go to social then under invite you will see a spot that says account settings click on that to enter your current ID and password then it will say do you want to overwrite curent gamewith your level 76 one say yes and you are there

cosmolife
12-25-18, 03:57 AM
Download dragon story play until you can set up a new storm ID I think level 2 only takes like ten minutes then go to social then under invite you will see a spot that says account settings click on that to enter your current ID and password then it will say do you want to overwrite curent gamewith your level 76 one say yes and you are there

Thanks Judy. Does it have to be dragon story? I’ve never played that game before. Not sure if I know how to get to level 2 on it. There’s a list of a lot of games. Would restaurant or bakery work? I’ve played those before

judyandthecat
12-25-18, 04:41 AM
Thanks Judy. Does it have to be dragon story? I?ve never played that game before. Not sure if I know how to get to level 2 on it. There?s a list of a lot of games. Would restaurant or bakery work? I?ve played those before

Restaurant story 2 I believe also has a sign in

Here is the list

kooky panda
12-25-18, 09:48 AM
You can use one of the other games. Do not use the original restaurant story.
As for Dragon Story, the First part of the game runs through a tutorial so it is really fast and the game tells you what to do.