PDA

View Full Version : Expansion gone wrong

standrewx
04-06-16, 09:49 AM
Has anyone had this happen to them? I finally had enough trade tickets to trade for an expansion permit. With that in hand I chose a "parcel" that needed 1 permit, 20 lamps and 310,000 coins. I don't remember how many royal points were needed, I just knew I met the requirement. I went ahead and paid/spent what was needed and expanded. Then was sorting through the new parcel contents of trees, rocks, grass and ferns and then......the game went into a short loading phase and when it was over, the new parcel was no longer there, all of the things I used to expand there were gone from my inventory (yikes!!!!) and when I put the kingdom back in expand mode to look at my options, that specific parcel that I had just expanded to no longer shows as an option! Oh no! So this appears to be a total game bug to me, but I'm the most distraught over loosing that expansion permit....it takes a lot of work to get those in my opinion.

Thorgal
04-06-16, 09:58 AM
This happens to me but was solved by it self after three weeks. I didn't lost any trade tickets either.

SparklyOctopus
04-06-16, 10:17 AM
Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to take a look at your account and help.

dangerb0y
04-06-16, 10:47 AM
I don't know if this is the same problem... The game allows me to expand even though I don't have enough royal points. For instance I will have 2200 even though it shows that it needs 2400 and has a green check mark. My game will do as you just described. When I take my royal buildings out of storage then expand again, that plot will magically open up.

ShibuyaCloth
04-06-16, 11:06 AM
Force restart your game. This happen from time to time when opening a new plot. Nothing is lost. This generally happen when you don't have enough RP when opening the plot.

PikaSquirrel
04-07-16, 11:02 AM
I don't know if this is the same problem... The game allows me to expand even though I don't have enough royal points. For instance I will have 2200 even though it shows that it needs 2400 and has a green check mark. My game will do as you just described. When I take my royal buildings out of storage then expand again, that plot will magically open up.

Can you take a screenshot and send it to us the next time you see this happen to you? It shouldn't be available to expand to with the green check mark if you do not have enough RP.

dangerb0y
04-07-16, 07:50 PM
Can you take a screenshot and send it to us the next time you see this happen to you? It shouldn't be available to expand to with the green check mark if you do not have enough RP.

Ok I put some buildings away. Here are the pics

This shows that I can expand if I want.

And this shows my current royal points. If I were to initiate the expansion my game would reboot until I figure out that it's the rp causing it.

PikaSquirrel
04-08-16, 02:46 PM
Ok I put some buildings away. Here are the pics

This shows that I can expand if I want.

And this shows my current royal points. If I were to initiate the expansion my game would reboot until I figure out that it's the rp causing it.

Thanks! We'll take a look at this.